The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

When Rachel pulled her lips from Jackie's she turned her head to look at Don who was still on the floor, kneeling. "Come on up here, Don," she said, "Jackie and I will do more of this later. Right now I want you to lick my butthole." Rachel got into an ass-high position with her chest to the mattress and wiggled her ass back and forth while she giggled. She was having ever so much fun.

Don grinned and climbed up behind Rachel. He put his strong hands on her firm ass cheeks then glanced over at his brother and Jackie. They were grinning, too. Don leaned in to sniff Rachel's ass, smelling only the scent of her perfume. He'd never kissed or licked a woman's ass although he'd seen it done in the porn he and Dan watched, mostly woman on woman, but sometimes men doing it too.

Don gave Rachel's little puckered hole a kiss, then he began licking it; delicately at first then more robustly. The more he licked it the more he liked doing it. The fact that Rachel was giving off a moan or two as he really got into giving her analingus encouraged him further. He began trying to spear his tongue tip through her butthole, pressing hard against it, not making much headway, but loving it just the same.

Rachel loved it, too. She and Jackie had licked each other's assholes before but, somehow, this seemed different.

Dan gently pulled Jackie's head around. He kissed her sweetly. "I want to lick your ass, Rachel," he said.

Rachel grinned. "I thought you'd never ask," she said then gave him a sweet kiss in return. She got into the chest down, butt high position and Dan spread her ass cheeks wide and began broad wet licks over her anus before tickling it with his tongue tip and then he too began to tongue-fuck her anus just like his brother was doing with Rachel.

Dan reached down to find Jackie's pussy very wet and slippery. He began rubbing it firmly and pinching the labia together before slipping two fingers deep into it and pressing in slowly, but hard and rhythmically. This was something he and his brother had also learned to do from the video on how to please a pussy that he just now remembered. It seemed to be quite effective as Jackie pushed back against his hand and gasped and moaned.

Suddenly, Rachel pulled away from Don's mouth and tongue and rolled over onto her back. "Okay, that's enough. That feels good, but not that good, and I'm ready for you boys to give me another dp."

As much as Jackie was enjoying what Dan was doing to her asshole and pussy, she, too, pulled away from his mouth and hand and rolled over. Then she sat up and gave him a sweet little kiss. "She won the toss," she said.

"What?" Dan asked.

"Before you boys got here we tossed a coin to see who would get the first dp. She won the toss."

Dan and Don chuckled, remembering how they played the "guess the number" game to see who got to fuck Jackie's ass first.

"You guys going to flip a coin to see who's going to take my ass?" Rachel asked.

"Nah," Dan said, "Don can do that and then I take Jackie's ass when it's her turn."

"Sounds like a plan," Jackie said.

She and Dan embraced and kissed several times while Rachel got up and went into the bathroom. She came out less than a minute later carrying a bath towel and two hand towels, as well as Jackie's jar of coconut oil.

Rachel handed the large towel to Don to spread out. "We don't want to get oil stains on the hotel's bedspread," she said. Then she set the jar of coconut oil down on the bed along with the two hand towel.

"Okay, Dan," Rachel said as patted the bath towel.

Dan gave Jackie one last kiss then maneuvered his body around and lay down on the towel on his back. His cock was hard and sticking straight up.

This was only Rachel's third dp experience, but getting fucked by both of the Erikson twins in front of Jackie made it so much more exciting to her. She stroked Dan's hard cock. "Ready?" she asked. He nodded and Rachel straddled his hips and adroitly slipped the head of his cock into her vaginal opening and then sat right down on it, taking it as deep in her pussy as she could. Both Jackie and Dan sighed with pleasure.

Jackie was excited to be watching what was happening. They weren't making a porn video; this wasn't a porn set; they weren't paid porn actors. Rachel was a preacher's wife. Jackie, herself, although having previously acted in porn videos, was a mayor's wife. And the boys, well, the boys were two hot, handsome, hunky twins who were barely eighteen years old. Still, Jackie was seeing this as a porn movie, one that truly excited her. She sat cross-legged to one side gently playing with her pussy while intently watching the action.

Rachel leaned forward, sliding her hands under Dan's shoulders and wrapped her fingers over the tops of them. Her ass was now totally exposed to Don. As Rachel and Dan kissed several time, delicious, wet, kisses, Don opened the jar of coconut oil and dipped two of his fingers in it.

Don smeared the quickly melting and very slippery oil all around Rachel's anus before carefully slipping in first one finger then the other through her tight anal sphincter.

"Ahh," Rachel sighed between kisses.

After fucking Rachel's ass a bit with two fingers, Don slipped in a third one and gently but firmly pressed them as deep as he could. Rachel moaned as she was kissing Dan. Don fucked Rachel's asshole with all three fingers for a few moments, his cock getting harder and harder at the prospect of fucking that tight little hole again...and in front of Jackie.

Don pulled his fingers out of Rachel's ass, now nearly dripping with the lubrication and, impetuously, stuck them in his mouth and sucked on them. Okay, he told himself, it doesn't taste like shit. It tastes like coconut...duh.

Jackie was totally surprised by what Don had done. She grinned but didn't say anything. Neither Dan nor Rachel realized what Don had done.

Don dipped his fingers into the jar for a bit more coconut oil, rubbing it over his cock making sure it was thoroughly lubricated then he wiped his oily hand off on a towel. "Ready?" he asked Rachel.

"Uh-huh," she responded.

Jackie got to her knees and moved to a vantage point that would offer her the best view of her friend and lover's ass being penetrated by Don's hard cock. She thought Rachel's asshole looked beautiful, all glistening with lubrication. She thought Don's cock looked beautiful also, glistening with the coconut oil. The glans was fully swollen and the shaft was obviously quite hard with the veins under the surface of the skin full of blood and bulging. Of course, the sight of Rachel's pretty little pussy stuffed full of Dan's cock was a beautiful sight to Jackie, too.

Don pressed the head of his cock against Rachel's anal sphincter.

"Oh yessss," Rachel sighed then, "Ah-ah-ah!" as Don kept pressing and slowly, carefully stretched her tight little anus open and slipped his cock deep into her rectum.

"Oh fuck yes!" Rachel exclaimed.

Jackie was amazed at how much the "amateur porn" was exciting her and she thought of grabbing her smart phone to record it. But then she thought, no, this needs to be done professionally to do it justice. She reached down to begin masturbating seriously, finding her pussy to be very wet now. Seeing her friend's pussy and ass getting stuffed and fucked with cock, up close and not on a porn shoot, was terribly arousing to her.

Don and Dan began fucking Rachel in earnest now. Rachel was, more-or-less, supporting herself on her knees and elbows, giving Dan enough room to fuck her pussy from below with about three-fourths of the length of his cock. Don, of course, being positioned behind her, had free range of motion and his cock was going in balls deep before he pulled back and did it again.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck me! Oh yes!" Rachel cried out in a wailing voice. The feeling again, of two cocks fucking her at the same time, one plunging in and out of her pussy, the other plunging in and out of her ass, was something she thought she may never get used to and would always love.

Jackie was enthralled, watching Rachel being fucked by the Erikson twins, and she loved hearing Rachel totally enjoying herself. It's time to really shock the boys, Jackie told herself. She stopped masturbating and got to her knees then placed the right side of her face down on Rachel's butt cheek. She looked up at Don. "Let me suck your cock," she said.

Don's eyes went wide then he grinned. Oh my God, Jackie's going to do ass-to-mouth, he told himself, just like in a porn video. He pulled his cock out of Rachel's ass and slid it into Jackie's open, waiting mouth. She sucked on it for a few moments then grabbed it with her hand as she straightened up and positioned the head of it back at Rachel's asshole. Don slid it back in and began fucking Rachel's ass again, his head was spinning.

Jackie drew up all the way on her knees and turned Don's head towards her. She'd just seen him sucking on his fingers after lubing up Rachel's ass and fucking them in and out of it, so he shouldn't mind a nice kiss. He didn't. As Jackie brought her lips to his, he leaned in to give her a big wet with lots of tongue.

Dan could see what was going on with Jackie and his brother and, like his brother, it surprised him and excited him. He wondered if Rachel would do that with him. Oh hell yes, he told himself, of course she will, God how he loved these two hot mature women. He almost laughed when he saw his brother kissing Jackie on the mouth, but realized he would probably be doing something like that himself. Well, why not, he reasoned, if they can do ass-to-mouth I'm not going to complain about kissing them on the mouth afterwards.

Dan's suspicions were confirmed when he looked up at Rachel who obviously knew what Jackie was doing with Don's cock. She gave him a quick eyebrow raise. "I'm going to do that with you when you're fucking Jackie's ass." Rachel was thrilled to think of what Jackie had just done and what she, herself, would be doing soon.

Twice more Jackie sucked Don's cock after he pulled if from Rachel's ass. Other than the faint scent and taste of coconut oil, which she liked, it was just like sucking his cock without it having been in Rachel's ass.

Dan came first, thrusting hard up into Rachel's pussy, grunting and groaning as he filled her full of his thick male essence.

And then Rachel was coming, crying out several times as her body shook and shuddered, impaled by those two hard cocks which were still thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass.

And then, as her orgasm was beginning to ebb, Don let out a cry of "Fuck!" and began pounding her ass harder and faster as his cock began to pulse with incredible pleasure as it prepared to shoot thick strands of his cum into Rachel's ass. That send Rachel into a second orgasm, delighting in the fact the both of the Erikson twin were filling her pussy and ass with their man cream.

In a moment of enlightened anticipation, Don had the presence of mind not to shove his cock deep up Rachel's ass as he came, although he really wanted to.

And then the three of them were panting, chests heaving, hearts pounding, bodies covered in a light sheen of sweat.

"Wow, that was great," Jackie told them. Watching the three of them cum within seconds of each other and obviously with great pleasure had really turned her on. Her pussy was nearly dripping wet and she could hardly wait until Dan and Don got hard again so they could do the same to her.

"Let me suck your cock again," Jackie told Don.

Don gladly pulled his cock from Rachel's asshole and Jackie took it in her mouth and sucked up and down on it four or five times. Don shook his head. This was too amazing and he loved it.

"Move over, Don," Jackie said. Rachel was still straddled over Dan with his cock in her pussy, just now beginning to get limp. Jackie lay on her back where Don had been kneeling. "Okay, Rachel," she said, squat over my face. Jackie was expecting a bit of a mess since both Rachel's pussy and ass were full of come, but she'd deal with it.

Rachel lifted up off Dan's cock with a wet sound and some of his cum dripped out onto the towel and then onto Jackie's hair.

Jackie took hold of Rachel's hips and guided her ass and pussy over her mouth. She took a broad swipe with her tongue at the cum that was beginning to ooze out of Rachel's ass and then quickly gave several licks to her pussy and the cum that was oozing out there. She moved her mouth back under Rachel's ass just in time as the majority of Don's cum came rushing out and directly into Jackie's open mouth.

Dan and Don had moved swiftly around to watch the amazing sight, something they'd only seen in porn videos and had never expected to see a woman do in real life.

Jackie cleaned up Rachel's ass and pussy before Rachel moved off of her and turned around. Jackie sat up and turned to face Rachel. Rachel took Jackie's head in her hands and brought her mouth to Jackie's head where a glob of Dan's cum was stuck. She sucked it up with her lips. Then she moved her mouth and lips over Jackie's forehead and nose where more of Dan's cum from her pussy had dropped onto. She quickly sucked it up between her lips. Then Jackie and Rachel kissed, swapping the creampie cum from one mouth to the other a couple of times before swallowing what was in their mouths.

"My God that's totally hot!" Don whispered.

"Yeah, totally," Dan agreed

Rachel and Jackie laughed and kissed again then Jackie turned to Dan and pulled him in for a big, wet, kiss, swishing her tongue all around his, letting him relish the residual of the two creampies that she'd had in her mouth. Rachel did the same with Don. Both women were very happy with these young men and their ability to do things most men would refuse to do; Jackie from her experience, even with porn actors, and Rachel just from pure intuition that most men would balk at what the Erikson twins did.

Once again Rachel compared Dan and Don with her pale, thin, flabby, un-sexual excuse for a husband, only there was no comparison. She didn't know if she could wait to leave him until Jackie had her plans in order, whatever plans those were. She was quite happy to go away with Jackie and to live with her as her lover. She only hoped there would be men in their future, too. She liked male bodies and hard cocks as much as she liked female bodies—well, so far, only Jackie's body but that was enough for her to know that she could and, hopefully, would enjoy other female bodies. And, of course, she really hoped that the Erikson twins could play some part in the unknown future.

Rachel knew enough, from what Jackie and she had talked about many times, not to think of herself in derogatory terms like slut, whore, bitch, or cunt, just because she liked sex. After all, Jackie had told her many times, if you use those terms on women who just plainly like the pure physical pleasure of sex then what would that make men? Why do men get to enjoy sex and not be called derogatory names? And, because of those talks and because of her love affair with Jackie, and now the Erikson twins, Rachel knew that she was a highly sexual person by nature and was not only proud of it but looking forward to having a whole lot more sex with more people in the future. Her only regret was in not having met Jackie sooner.

Don pulled his lips from Rachel's, "So I guess you and Jackie did some serious ass cleaning."

Rachel tilted her head down just a bit. "Duh," she said.

Dan and Jackie laughed.

"Okay. Okay. I guess that was a rhetorical question," Don said, laughing too.

"Look, I don't mind sucking a dick from my ass," Jackie said, "without being squeaky clean. I probably won't get sick from it. But Rachel and I prefer being more circumspect about sucking dicks from another woman's ass."

"Speaking of which," Rachel said, "do you really, really want a dp right now, Jackie?

Jackie frowned. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I really do want to experience, uh, eating cum from your ass." Rachel blushed prettily at that admission. "And, uh, well cum dripping from your pussy and your ass is a bit much, kind of hard to take care of all at once. So," she said brightly, "if you don't mind, why not have Dan and Don fuck your ass and cum in it and then I'll eat their combined cum from it." Rachel gave Jackie the old quick, double eyebrow raise.

Jackie laughed. "Hell yes," she said. I love anal sex, so two in a row will be great." She looked at Don and then Dan, "You boys okay with that."

Before Dan could say anything, Don spoke up. "In the words of a very wise woman: Duh!"

They all had a laugh at that.

Jackie grabbed Dan and gave him a kiss. "You get to go first, lover boy," she said when she pulled her lips from his, "but first we need to make sure you're ready." She pushed him over onto his back and took his cock in her mouth, a cock that was about half-hard from the realization of what was about to happen.

Rachel grinned at Don and he flopped over onto his back. Rachel's mouth pounced on his cock, also half-hard, and began sucking deeply up and down on it.

In very short order, Jackie and Rachel had the male members of the Erikson twins at full attention.

Jackie pulled her mouth off of Dan's hard cock. She leaned up to give him a full kiss on the mouth, a loving, lingering kiss. "Okay" she whispered in his ear, "lube me up and fuck my ass."

"God, I love how you talk," Dan said.

Jackie chuckled. "me too," she said. Then she turned over and got into the butt-high, chest low position and wiggled her ass. "Come on, lover boy, lube me up."

Dan laughed and reached for the jar of coconut oil. As he was rubbing adequate amounts of it around and into Jackie's ass, Jackie looked over to where Rachel was still sucking on Don's cock. Don, she could see, was really enjoying it.

"Hey, Rachel," Jackie said, "don't let him come in your mouth. He needs to come in my ass."

"Spoilsport," Rachel said after pulling her mouth off of Don's hard cock. Rachel and Don got up to watch Dan lube up Jackie's ass and his cock. And, since neither one of them had actually see it up close and personal, they watched with particular interest as Dan slowly shoved his cock through Jackie's tight little anal sphincter and deep up inside her rectum.

"Ohhhhh," Jackie sighed as Dan's rigid shaft forced its way through her tight anus. She loved that feeling, the feeling of her anal sphincter being gently forced open, stretched, and a hard cock sliding through it and filling her rectum. There was a different feeling to it than when her rectum was full and ready for a bowel movement. She liked the feeling of that difference. It felt so damned good to her.

Dan ignored his audience, focusing only on how good it looked to see his cock fucking Jackie's tight ass again, how good it felt to be sliding his hard cock through that tight little orifice. Jackie was not a petite woman, but she wasn't a big woman either, and his big hands on her ass made her beautiful womanly ass look small. The sight of her ass cheeks with his hands on them, her small waist, her strong, lean back, was a total turn on for him. But, of course, watching his cock fucking her ass, sliding smoothly in and out of it was the biggest turn on for him.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" Jackie wailed in a wavering voice. Dan's cock was fucking her ass so delightfully. "Oh fuck yes, Dan," Jackie gasped. "Oh fuck yes! I love it! I love your hard cock fucking my tight little ass," she said, relying on how she would have played it if she and Dan were actually making a porn video.

Rachel watched her best friend and lover being butt-fucked by this beautiful young man and was once again becoming super aroused. She reached over to squeeze and stroke Don's hard cock. He reached over to run his fingers through her wetness. "Ahhhh," Rachel gasped and wanted Don to fuck her right then but her desire to see him fuck Jackie's ass and then to drink his and his brother's cum from Jackie's ass was even greater.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers