The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

That summer, Don and Dan moved down to Southern California to live in the big house that Jackie had bought in Santa Monica, just a thirty minute commute from her studio. It was a four bedroom, five bath house with a pool and just a peek at the ocean. Dan and Don made more POV videos. Of course, having sex professionally wasn't quite the same as the fun-loving, care-free sex they had with Jackie, Rachel, Gail, and Lana back in Cougarville, but it had its perks: they had sex with a lot of different women, including some really hot young women and, of course, they still had to come because the money shot is paramount in porn.

When they weren't actually in a video, Jackie had them learning all the aspects of making a porn video from camera work to sound to lighting, and editing. Otherwise, mostly on weekends, they worked on their tans, learned to surf, and had sex, usually group sex, with Jackie, Rachel, Gail, and a few of the other porn actors.

By the end of summer, Dan and Don saw how much money could be made in producing porn. Jackie told them that she would pay for their college education if they switched their major to film production and sign a five year contract to work for her. They both jumped at the chance.

So the Erikson twins ended up appearing in porn as the Russell twins and making mostly dp videos with older women or fake incest porn with women who were supposed to be their mothers or sisters or aunts. They became a hit and their videos were big sellers.

Both Don and Dan eventually got married, to women that they met while producing porn videos. However, and with their wives knowledge and consent, and participation, they kept up their sexual affairs with Jackie, Rachel, and Gail until those women were well into their sixties.

They worked with Jackie for years and took over the studio when she finally retired and ran it successfully for many more years, retiring themselves several years later as multi-millionaires. All-in-all, Don and Dan would remind themselves, it was a good life and they fondly remembered the day, so many years prior, that Jackie Corbin, trophy wife of Mayor Corbin of Cougarville, Missouri, had first seduced them...not that it took all that much seducing.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers