The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Rachel knew that she was living out what she would have considered pure fantasy just a few years ago. She wondered if she'd had more sexual experience and a sexually satisfying relationship with her husband before meeting Jackie, would she even have considered doing what she was involved in now. But then she knew, had known for some time, that this was her true self. She wasn't pushing herself to do these delightfully naughty things. She reveled in doing them. More sex, more often, with more people would be a good slogan for her.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it!" Jackie cried out, bringing Rachel out of her reverie.

"Oh Jackie," Dan gasped, "I'm going to come!"

"Yes, baby, yes! Fuck my ass! Come in my ass!" Jackie gasped out and then her body was convulsing in intense waves of pure pleasure. She was panting and groaning and grunting as she came.

Dan was doing his own share of grunting and groaning as his cock shot his load deep up into Jackie's ass. He realized, as his orgasm was fading, that he probably shouldn't have shoved his cock so deep up Jackie's ass when he was coming but, damn, it had felt so good to do so.

Dan sighed and pulled his cock out of Jackie's asshole. It slowly closed up to its normal tight little puckered hole. He moved out of the way. "Next," he said as he grinned at his brother.

Rachel giggled. Jackie chuckled. "Don't make me laugh or I'll be shooting your cum back out of my ass," she said.

Don grinned. "Are you ready, Jackie?" he asked.

"Sure," Jackie said, still holding the butt-high position. "One good ass-fucking deserves another." And then she had to stifle another laugh.

"Come over here, Dan," Rachel said. "I want to suck your cock." She'd forgotten all about doing that while Dan was fucking Jackie's ass. She had just been so fascinated watching it happen and getting lost in her thoughts about her own sexuality.

Dan quickly got off the bed and walked around it. Rachel turned and sat up on the edge of the bed. When Dan got to her she took hold of his cock by the base and pulled him right up to her then, without hesitating, she swallow most of his cock. It had lost some of its iron-hard rigidity by now so, after she hesitated a second, Rachel pushed her head forward until her nose was pressing against Dan's belly and her chin was pressing against his balls and his cock was way down her throat.

"Oh my God!" Dan groaned.

Rachel pulled back, taking his cock all the way out of her mouth and gasped. "You liked that?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh hell yes," Dan replied.

Rachel immediately took his cock back into her mouth and pressed forward taking it, once again, all the way down her throat. She was totally thrilled for two reasons: first, Dan's cock had just been fucking Jackie's ass and, second, after practicing her deep throat techniques with her dildo, this was the first time she'd done it on a real live cock. She was proud of herself.

Don lubed up his cock and added a bit more to Jackie's asshole. Then carefully, but without hesitating, he shoved his hard cock through Jackie's butthole. Since it had just been well fucked by his brother Don's cock slid right through Jackie's anal sphincter and deep into her rectum.

Still, it made Jackie gasp with pleasure. "Oh fuck yes," she said as she felt her anus stretch open and her rectum getting filled with hard cock again.

For his part, Don was thrilled to be fucking Jackie's ass again, too. Her firm, rounded buttocks with their tiny tan lines and the sight of his cock flowing in and out of her ass, like it had been with Rachel, was a major turn-on for him.

Jackie was enjoying it too. She hadn't had two anal fucks in a row since she'd left the porn business. It wasn't that she liked anal sex more than vaginal sex; she just liked sex and a lot of it. And anal sex was a part of sex that she enjoyed. And, of course, it didn't hurt that she could orgasm just from straight anal sex with no other stimulation.

Rachel sucked a bit more on Dan's cock then pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I hope you don't mind, but I want to watch the action."

Dan understood, his attention had been split between watching Rachel suck his cock and his brother fucking Jackie's ass. He pulled Rachel to her feet and embraced her tightly and kissed her deeply then both of them got on the bed to watch Don giving Jackie's ass another good pounding.

Rachel got in real close, like Jackie had done when Don was fucking her own ass. She laid her cheek down on Jackie's ass cheek, opened her mouth and looked up at Don with wide innocent eyes. He almost laughed but definitely got the message as he pulled his cock from Jackie's ass and transferred it to Rachel's mouth. Rachel greedily sucked on Don's cock, smelling and tasting nothing but the coconut oil. She was thrilled to actually being doing direct ass-to-mouth for the first time. She wasn't counting sucking Dan's cock just a few moments ago since it didn't happen during the actual action of ass-fucking.

Rachel pulled her mouth off of Don's cock. "Fuck her ass some more, Don," she told him.

Don grinned and gladly slipped his cock back into Jackie's ass and began fucking her to her groans and moans of pleasure.

Four times Rachel sucked Don's cock straight from Jackie's ass, with Dan right next to her getting turned on again watching his brother's cock sliding quickly in and out of Jackie's tightly stretched butthole and then being sucked by Rachel's waiting, open mouth.

And then Don was grunting and groaning and his cock was twitching with pleasure and within seconds he was shooting a big load of his hot, thick cum into Jackie's willing ass. His orgasm was so intense that his eyes lost focus momentarily and his whole body shuddered with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Don finally gasped out, followed by, "But Jackie, you didn't come."

"Not this time," Jackie said, "but I bet I will plenty more times before this night is over. Now move back and let Rachel get into position. That is, if you still want to do this, Rachel?" Jackie asked.

"Oh yes," Rachel said as she quickly maneuvered herself around onto her back between Jackie's legs when Don pulled his cock out of Jackie's ass and moved over to the side.

"Okay then," Jackie said, "here we go." She pushed up to her knees and reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

Rachel grabbed Jackie's hips and got her mouth directly under Jackie's asshole, which Jackie lowered down until Rachel said, "That's good."

Both Dan and Don hunkered down to get a good view.

Jackie, with the help of gravity and her Kegel muscles pushed both loads of cum out of her ass and into Rachel's waiting, open mouth. At first a little bit tricked out, then a huge amount of the creamy white stuff plopped into Rachel's mouth. After that, a bit more cum trickled out, followed by another larger amount. Then Rachel licked and stuck her tongue in Jackie's ass but no more cum came out. She was barely able to keep from swallowing what was in her mouth, but she managed not to.

Jackie moved off Rachel's face and laid down beside her, expecting Rachel to get up over her and transfer some or all of the cum to her mouth, but Rachel had another idea.

She sat up then got to her knees, she smiled at Don and pulled him to her before pressing her mouth to his. Don was surprised but not horrified. He was laughing, mentally. He opened his mouth expecting her to give him all of his and his brother's come, but she only gave him some.

Rachel then turned to Dan. Dan grinned and accepted his fate. These women are wild, he was thinking. He, too, kissed Rachel and he, too, received some of the anal creampie he and his brother had deposited in Jackie's ass.

By now Jackie was up on her knees and laughing. This was too good. She'd never seen anything like it when she worked in porn.

Rachel turned to Jackie and held out her arms. Jackie, grinning, went into those arms and then Rachel and Jackie were kissing and sharing the last of the cum from her ass.

"Mmm-mmm, wonderful!" Rachel said when she pulled her lips from Jackie's. She turned to look at the boys. "I'm proud of you boys," she said. "You did good."

"Did we have a choice," Dan asked, grinning.

"You always have a choice," Rachel said. "But that was a bit of that old saying: 'What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.' And like I said, you did good and I'm very proud of you." She then gave Dan a long and affectionate kiss.

Jackie grabbed Don and kissed him just a long and affectionately. Then Rachel and Jackie traded twins and kissed them again.

After that Rachel and Jackie sucked the boys' cocks getting them nice and hard, not that it took much sucking to do it. Then they had the boys lay down on their backs and, side-by-side, Jackie and Rachel rode their respective twin to one good orgasm each. The boys' bodies were not able to produce another orgasm yet, but their cocks stayed hard and the women switched twins, riding them again to another good orgasm each.

"How about something to eat," Jackie said after the two couples had done some kissing and cuddling.

"Sounds great," Rachel said. "All this fucking has made me ravenous and, as much as I like to eat pussy and cock and cum, I need something more substantial."

They all laughed at that. And Dan and Don both agree that they, too, were hungry.

Jackie ordered a buffet from room service, along with two bottles of champagne.

They took turns getting cleaned up and dressed waiting for room service to arrive. When it did, Jackie thought it prudent for the boys to hide in the bathroom, not wanting any tongues wagging about the possibility of underage drinking in room 512.

It was while they were eating that Jackie told the boys that she and Rachel were going to leave their husbands and leave Cougarville and swore them to secrecy. Don and Dan gave each other a look and grinned.

"Hey, maybe you can move to California," Dan said.

"And come and visit us at Stanford," Don said.

Jackie gave the boys a small smile. "Yes, maybe we could," she said.

Rachel looked at Jackie and then at the boys. Yeah, I hope we will, she was thinking.

Later, not one to waste the energy of two healthy young males, Jackie got her double penetration from Dan and Don. Rachel got a second one. Then Rachel and Jackie, as promised, made love to each other to please the boys, as well as themselves. Don and Dan were totally turned on watching these two hot cougars kissing several times before they got in the classic sixty-nine position and licked each other's pussies. Then, after some kissing and cuddling, Dan fucked Rachel and Don fucked Jackie. Both boys were able to come this time and, of course, Jackie and Rachel were still amped up sexually and they each had another wonderful orgasm. After that all of them were all fucked out. They got cleaned up again and went to bed. Jackie and Dan cuddled up in one of the king-sized bed and Don and Rachel in the other. In the morning they fucked again—the boys each having sex with each of the women—after which they went out for breakfast before heading back to Cougarville.

Chapter Fourteen

Three days after the night of the foursome in Springfield, the "hitch" that Dan had told Jackie about was resolved. Rachel went to visit her uncle Dave, which she did on a regular basis. He was her favorite uncle and since his wife died of breast cancer he hadn't been doing too well. Dave was an old rascal and had told Rachel that he and his wife met and took part in the Summer of Love in San Francisco in 1967. He also told her that he and his then girlfriend lived with several other couples in a big house, where they shared income, cooking, sex, and drugs, mostly just marijuana with some LSD thrown in once and awhile. Rachel knew he had a hunting cabin on Lily Mountain, seven miles south of town that he never used anymore.

Rachel took a chance and explained the whole situation to Uncle Dave which got him cheered up and laughing. "Good for you girl," he told her. "I never did much like your preacher husband. Are you going to leave him?"

"Yeah, but not immediately, in a few weeks," Rachel said. "Jackie and I are both going to leave our husbands and move out of town."

Dave gave Rachel a canny look. "You never said but, uh, if I were to guess, I'd guess that you and Jackie Corbin are lovers. Is that right?"

Rachel gave her uncle a shy grin. "You got that right. Does that bother you?"

"Not a bit," Dave answered, "my Kelly was bi-sexual, not that she had much chance of finding a lover here, once we decided to come back and run my dad's farm. But we did fantasize a lot. And then video tapes and tape players added a bit more excitement to our sex life." He stopped, looking off into the distance.

Rachel could see his eyes getting teary but didn't say anything.

Dave shook his head and smile at Rachel. "Gosh, I hope I haven't totally grossed you out by... ."

"No, Uncle Dave," Rachel assured him. She got up and kissed him on the cheek. "No, you haven't grossed me out. With my newfound sexuality, which I'm now thinking I must have inherited, I think it's great that you and Aunt Kelly had a good sex life."

Dave cleared his throat. "Well, uh, okay. Now, you know I have that hunting cabin?" Rachel nodded. "It has power and water, its own well, and it's just a big room with two sets of bunk beds...which you and your friends may not want to use," he said, giving Rachel a look. It has a wood stove for heat, which you won't need now in the summer, and a propane cooking stove which, if you're going to do any cooking, you'll have to get a propane bottle for it. It has a counter and a sink; this is all in the one big room. Then there is a bathroom with a shower." He stopped talking and looked at Rachel. "Think that'll do ya?"

"It sounds perfect," Rachel said.

"It's out of sight of the county road and the nearest neighbor is a mile away," Dave said, "so it should make a perfect little trysting place for your licentious little group." Rachel laughed at her uncle's words. "Damn, it's good to know that Cougarville isn't the sex-dead Bible-thumping capital of Missouri," Dave said. "Now, let me get you the keys."

The next day Rachel and Jackie drove out to Uncle Dave's hunting cabin. They took cleaning supplies with them, expecting it to be, at the very least, dusty with the kitchen area and the bathroom needing cleaning. The entrance to the drive up to the cabin had an aluminum gate with three-strand barbed wire fences running away on either side so it wasn't just a drive in, walk in kind of place. There were No Trespassing signs on the gate and on the fence.

Up at the cabin the women found it to be neat and clean throughout. Obviously Uncle Dave still came up here from time-to-time. There were clean sheets on the bunk beds and pillows and blankets. Since they didn't have much to do but some light dusting, Rachel and Jackie decided to initiate the cabin for its new used. The bunk beds were custom made, attached to the wall of the cabin, sturdier and a bit wider than what parents would buy for their children.

"You did well," Jackie told Rachel as she took her hands and pulled her up close. They kissed several times, wrapping their arms around each other, molding their lips together, pulling them apart, sucking on each other's tongues, then kissing deeply, affectionately and, eventually, passionately.

Jackie undressed Rachel, stopping to kiss her here or there as she went. When Rachel's tennies and socks came off, Jackie pulled her jeans down and let Rachel hold on to her shoulders as she lifted first one leg then the other so Jackie could get them off too. Then Jackie put her arms around Rachel and squeezed her buttocks. She pressed the side of her face to Rachel's warm belly. She inhaled the slight fragrance of her perfume that Rachel had obviously dabbed in strategic places.

Jackie kissed Rachel's belly as Rachel looked down lovingly at her. Then Jackie slid her fingers under the elastic of Rachel's black lace panties and pulled them down until Jackie could kiss the top of her naked pussy, which she did. She pulled Rachel's panties down some more then slid her tongue between Rachel's labia and hunched down a bit as she moved her tongue down farther through Rachel's pussy lips finding wetness there.

Rachel gasped. "Oh Jackie," she whispered. They had been lovers for at least three years, yet it thrilled her every time they made love.

Jackie pulled Rachel's panties all the way down her legs and Rachel stepped out of them before placing her feet farther apart so Jackie could now lick on her pussy more easily, which she did.

"Come on, lover," Rachel said after a few moments. As much as she was enjoying what Jackie was doing, she wanted Jackie naked too and the both of them prone on one of the bottom bunks. She took Jackie's hand and helped her to her feet then embraced her and kissed her sweetly on the mouth. She slowly undressed Jackie and soon they were lying down, arms and legs tangling and untangling, mouths seeking and finding places to kiss, or suck, or for their teeth to nibble on or bite, and their hands caressing and, eventually, finding their way to each other's pussies to stroke and rub and pinch and wet their fingers in each other's vaginal lubrication.

Jackie rolled over on top of Rachel, kissed her long and lovingly on the mouth, then began working her way down Rachel's body, eliciting gasps and sighs where ever her mouth went until, finally, her mouth was on Rachel's pussy once again. This time Jackie fully invested her sexual energy into making oral love to Rachel. She inserted two fingers into Rachel's pussy and found her g-spot and began stimulating that while she continued licking with broad, flat tongue strokes from where her fingers were inserted into Rachel's vagina up to her clitoris, giving that sensitive little joy button a tiny tongue tip flick before doing it again and again.

"Oh yes! Oh God! Oh Jackie! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Rachel gasped and moaned. She loved Jackie and knew Jackie loved her. She loved having Jackie making love to her, going down on her, as much as she loved making love and going down on Jackie, licking and sucking and fingering her pussy. And now, at least for the time remaining before they left Cougarville, Jackie and she had a place to go where they could make love, like this, in the middle of the day without fear of being seen or discovered.

"Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhhh! Yessss! Yessss!" Rachel cried out. She gripped the edges of the bunk with a white-knuckled grip and pressed her pussy hard up against Jackie's mouth as a wonderful flood of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body.

Jackie pulled her fingers out of Rachel's pussy and her mouth away from it and started to sit up, until her head hit the bottom of the upper bunk. She reversed directions and slid her body up next to Rachel's and held her tightly as the last of her orgasm faded away.

Rachel turned her body to Jackie and gave her a wet and delicious kiss that lasted for several seconds. She pulled her lips away and looked at her with hooded, sexy eyes of a woman who'd just had a very good sexual experience. "I love you, Jackie," she said.

Jackie smiled and gave Rachel a short kiss on the lips. "And I love you, too, Rachel," she said. "And there is only one small problem to making love on the bottom bunk."

Rachel gave Jackie a questioning look. "And?" she asked.

"Well you know how we both like to get on top and ride the boys?" Jackie said and Rachel nodded. "We can't do that on the bottom bunk. We'll either have to be on the top bunk or on the floor."

Rachel looked up at the bottom of the top bunk and laughed. "So we'll just throw the mattresses out on the floor when the time comes." She embraced Jackie and gave her a another kiss. "Right now, lover, I have something I really need to do." With that, Rachel began kissing her way down Jackie's body just like Jackie had done with her.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers