The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers

The rest of the summer went fast for Rachel and her licentious little group, as her Uncle Dave called them. Jackie and Rachel almost always had foursomes now with Dan and Don. Gail almost always had threesome with them. Lana was happy to stick with one of the Erikson twins at a time. And before they knew it, Don and Dan packed up their pick-up truck, with a tarp securely tied over their belongings, and headed off for California.

Jackie finally revealed her plans to Rachel. Jackie had been in contact with a couple of her friends in the porn industry. Trailer Tramp Video Productions was going under, mostly because of the disgusting nature of the owner, Vinnie, and a couple of lawsuits claiming sex under duress. It looked like he was headed to prison and Jackie made him an offer for all of his equipment which he gladly accepted, being in no position to bargain. She also kept most of the small crew that it took to produce a good sex video. And, she was able to get the lease on the building, where most of the video recording and all of the editing went on, transferred to her name.

It was another Friday night and Rachel was in the arms of Jackie, having just finished making love to her when Jackie's phone rang. It was Judge Manacek, one of Mayor Corbin's poker night buddies, telling Jackie that Chris had had a heart attack and by the time EMT's arrived he was gone. Chris was buried on the following Wednesday and Jackie wore black to the funeral. She was in the office of Chris's attorney the next day. The pre-nuptial agreement didn't apply since she hadn't yet divorced Chris when he died. She inherited everything.

It took her a month to sell the farm implement business, for a tidy sum, as well as the house, where she and Rachel had been living together since Chris's death, scandalizing the whole town. And, when Jackie and Rachel finally left for California, Jackie was several million dollars richer.

By the time Jackie and Rachel were ready to leave, Gail asked if she could go with them. She had caught her husband fucking his first cousin—which in Missouri was definitely illegal. She even had the presence of mind to snap a few photos with her phone before they realized she was there. The divorce would be uncontested and Gail was going to get the house without a fight and sell it. Jackie and Rachel were more than happy to take Gail along with them.

Chapter Fifteen

It was 6:45 p.m. Don and Dan were in their shared dorm room studying when Dan's phone rang. He looked at it. "Oh, it's Jackie," Dan said and put his phone on speaker when he answered it. "Hi Jackie, what's up,"

"Hi sweetheart," Jackie said. "Studying hard?"

"Of course," he answered.

"Next week you guys are on break for Thanksgiving, right?"

"Yeah."

"Going home?"

"No, can't afford it. We're saving our nickels and dimes to go for semester break at Christmastime."

"I heard you boys have to work to supplement your scholarships, is that right?"

"Yeah that's about it. Don and I have part time jobs and we've applied for Pell Grants. We're trying to hold out as long as possible before we have to get a student loan."

The phone was quiet for a few seconds. "Well," Jackie finally said, "we have a proposition that might help out. Have you boys eaten yet?"

"Hey, where are you?" Dan asked. He gave Don a big grin and Don grinned back and reached down to give his crotch a couple of good squeezes.

"Do you know where the Westin Hotel is?" Jackie answered.

"Of course," Dan said. "Don and I bus tables at the Soleil restaurant there four nights a week. But, Jackie, what are you and Rachel doing in Palo Alto" We thought you were in Southern California."

"Jackie," Don chimed in, "we heard about the mayor and we're... ."

"Stop right there, Don," Jackie said. "There was no love lost between Chris and I and his dying was—how can I put this? I don't want you to think of me as a cold and heartless woman, but it was very fortunate for me. And one other thing, it's not just Rachel and me, Gail's with us, too."

"Gail" both brothers blurted out at once. They hear laughing in the background.

"Yes. Listen, tell me where to find you. We'll pick you up and take you out to dinner. Rachel's showing me a restaurant that's not too far called the Sundance Steakhouse, you boys up for a good steak dinner?"

"Hell yes," Dan and Don said at once.

Jackie laughed, "And we can, you know, have dessert back here in the suite—if that's okay with you boys."

Dan and Don did a high five, grinning from ear-to-ear. "You know it is," Dan said then he told Jackie how to find their dorm and that they would be standing out by the curb in fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes later Don and Dan were at the curb in front of their dorm watching car after car go by. They saw a limo pulling up and figured it was the parents of one of the rich kids and kept looking until the limo stopped right beside them and the back window was powered down.

"Looking for someone, boys," Rachel said from the window.

"Oh my God!" Don said.

"Come on, get in," Rachel said.

Jackie, Rachel, and Gail were all in the limo and demanded air kisses from the boys then Jackie told the driver where to take them.

At dinner Don and Dan found out that Jackie had bought out a porn production company and renamed it Cougarville Productions. It specialized in older women with younger men, but they did a fair amount of other types of porn too: older man-younger women, young women and young men, lesbian, female bi-sexual threesome, male-male-female threesomes with double penetration, some gang bangs, as well as interracial. They were also beginning to develop a good market in fake incest videos incorporating all the above categories. The company was doing good and beginning to actually show a profit.

"Next year," Jackie said, "I think we're going to do quite well."

"Do you guys act in them?" Dan asked.

"But, of course," Jackie said. "Rachel and I are full on acting in them, even doing lesbian or bi-sexual threesomes. Gail loves her children, of course, and doesn't want to embarrass them so, besides being our office manager, she does pretend amateur housewife and is usually face down in the bed, or wearing a mask—you know, the shy housewife—or otherwise shot so as not to see her face. We can make it look like real amateur recording and believe me there is truly a market for that.

"So," Jackie said as they all took coffee after dinner, "how would you boys like to make some money? It's not hard work. You've done it before. And I think you will enjoy it."

Dan and Don looked at each other and frowned. "Well, uh," Don began.

"We don't want to seem ungrateful," Dan continued.

"But when we graduate and start looking for work in our fields, porn videos with our faces in them might not be a good idea, seeing as how employers do a lot of looking at things like that now," Don finished. Dan nodded.

"What? You've never heard of POV videos," Rachel said. "We'll show you how to operate the camera—it's pretty simple, really—or we can get someone to do it from the angle of your point of view. Your faces never have to be seen."

"Damn!" Dan said. Both boys brightened up.

"Then yes," Don said.

"No," Dan said. "Not, just yes, hell yes!"

"Thank you, Jackie," Don said.

"Don't thank me, thank Gail. She's the one who came up with the idea."

"You boys are so polite," Rachel said, "You haven't asked how much you'll be making."

"Actually, porn actors, male or female, don't make that much to begin with." Jackie said. "If they develop a following then, yeah, they can do alright. Our business is just starting out so it's not like it's making huge profits yet. However, I'm willing to pay you $500 for every POV video you appear in—assuming you can get it up and keep it up with a small crew of people around you."

Don and Dan looked at each other and grinned. "Okay, Jackie, when can we start?" Dan asked.

"You've got all next week off, right? Jackie asked.

The boys both nodded.

"Well then, how about you shoot at least one with me, one with Rachel, and one with Gail next week. We brought some equipment with us just in case."

"Not a problem," Dan said, "right, Don?"

"Not a problem at all," Don said.

"I've just had a thought," Rachel said. "After you boys get your degrees and if things don't work out for you as you hope and if Cougarville Productions is still in business... ."

"Which it will be," Jackie said.

"Then," Rachel continued, "you might consider becoming full-time porn actors. I'm sure you could develop a following and sell well." She paused and grinned, and we really could use twins for all kinds of videos."

"Yeah," Jackie said, "you see twin girls but not many twin boys."

"And it would really go good with an incest theme: A mother and her twin boys; or a sister and her twin brothers," Rachel said.

"Eek!" Dan said.

"Well, it wouldn't be real incest," Gail chimed in, "just like I'm not a real amateur housewife—well, not anymore at least."

"Yeah, but there are a lot of if's in there," Don said then grinned. "But then, if it does comes to that, you ladies will have to play the mothers."

"Yeah," Don said, "or maybe mother and her sister: mommy and auntie."

Jackie laughed along with the others. "Right, a lot of if's," she said. "But that's then, this is now. Why don't we go back to the hotel and have some dessert."

Chapter Sixteen

Back in the two bedroom suite the boys said they needed to shower, not having had one all day. All three women stripped, too, and took turns showering with Dan and Don. It was a big shower, two head shower, but three at a time was about all that fit in it comfortably. When they came out of the shower to towel off Dan's and Don's cock were as hard as they had ever been. It wasn't that they weren't having any sex in college, it was just that after last summer and having sex with four different women several times a week, they weren't getting nearly as much sex.

Before the boys could get complete dried off, Gail went down on Dan and began sucking his cock. Jackie went down and began sucking Don's cock. Rachel stood there, her fists on her hips with a frustrated look on her face.

"Careful, Jackie," Don said. "It's been awhile. "I'm likely to go off real quickly."

Jackie pulled her mouth off Don's cock. "Please do," she said, "then you'll go off more slowly when I need you to." She looked up at Rachel. "Come on girl, don't just stand there, get down here and help me, like we do when we make a threesome video."

Rachel grinned and got down on her knees next to Jackie. Jackie offered Don's cock to her and she quickly slipped her mouth over it.

With Jackie and Rachel taking turns sucking his cock and because he really hadn't had any sex in a while, it didn't take Don long before he coming. "Uh! Oh! God yes!" he groaned as his cock began shooting thick ropes of his stored up semen into first, Jackie's mouth, then into Rachel's mouth, and back and forth between the two women until his cock was spent. The women did a great job of getting most of Don's cum into their mouths, with only a smear on Rachel's upper lip and a smear on Jackie's chin. The two women slurped the cum off each other's faces before kissing deeply and affectionately. Jackie then milked Don's cock out to get the last drop of his semen.

Rachel stood up and she and Don traded a few sweet kisses. Then Jackie was on her feet and Don was kissing her, too.

Dan had been watching Jackie and Rachel working his brother's cock over, as well as watching Gail sucking his. He, too, had been on a sexual dry spell and was ready to let loose. He could feel that wonderful feeling building up in his groin. Gail looked up with her pretty blue eyes and winked at him.

"Oh fuck," Dan gasped. He put his hands on either side of Gail's head and began fucking her mouth. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he cried out and then that wonderful body-shuddering feeling of a really good orgasm took him. He kept fucking Gail's mouth and his cock shot his big load of semen into it in several delightful pulses of pleasure until he was done.

Gail swallowed it all then pulled her mouth off of Dan's cock. He heaved a big shuddering sigh before helping Gail to her feet. He embraced her and gave her a wonderful, tongue-twisting kiss. "Thanks, I needed that," he said after he pulled his lips from hers.

Gail laughed, as did everyone else. "Well, from the amount of cum that went down my throat, I'd have to agree with you. Aren't you boys getting any of that college pussy?"

"A little here, a little there," Dan answered. But, between classes, studying, and work, it doesn't leave a lot of time to meet willing young maidens, let alone fuck them."

"Come on," Jackie said, let's go get comfortable on one of the beds and let Dan and Don work their magic mouths over our pussies."

"Magic mouths?" Don said. "I'd say you women have the magic mouths."

Before climbing on the bed, Dan gave Jackie and then Rachel a big, affectionate kiss. Don did the same with Gail.

"So are the three of you living together?" Don asked.

"Yep," Jackie answered. "I bought a big house, with a pool and a view, and we all live there. In fact, this summer, if you boys aren't going to be taking summer classes, you can live there, too, while you make a few videos."

"Cool," both Dan and Don said.

"So, Gail," Don asked, has living with two bi-sexual woman changed your point of view?"

Gail was standing next to Rachel. "Come here, lover," Gail said. She and Rachel embraced, pressing their naked bodies and breasts firmly against each other and kissed a deep, wet kiss for several seconds. When Gail slowly pulled her lips from Rachel's, she turned to Don. "Does that answer your question?" she asked.

"We also managed to get her to try anal, too," Rachel said. "And guess what, she likes it."

Gail grinned. "If it's done right," she said. She tilted her head a bit to one side and looked at Don. "Rachel and Jackie tell me that you and Dan know how to do it right."

"Whoa!" was Don's reply.

"I second that," Dan said from the bed. Jackie and he had climbed on the bed and were now beginning to kiss and caress each other.

Gail got onto the bed and pulled Don down on top of her.

"Well, there's only two of us," Don said, "and three of you so someone is going to have to wait."

"Where there's a will there's a way," Gail said. She looked up to Rachel who was still standing beside the bed.

"Right," Rachel said as she got on the bed and straddled Gail's mouth, facing the wall as she did.

Don's cock was getting hard again and gave a little twitch of pleasure as he watched Rachel lower her pussy to Gail's waiting mouth and tongue, then he scooted down and got busy licking and sucking on Gail's pussy.

Dan was already making love to Jackie's pussy with his mouth.

For the next several minutes there were only the sounds of wet mouths on wet pussies and the occasional moan or groan of pleasure.

Dan and Don were putting their all into making love to Jackie and Gail with their mouths. They really liked these women—loved them, actually— and were happy as pigs in mud to be having sex with them again.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh Dan, that's it! That's it!" Jackie gasped. Then her body writhed with pleasure and her pussy undulated against Dan's hungry mouth as she came in pulsating waves of pleasure.

Gail was moaning and moaning into Rachel's pussy as Don's mouth did her good, as it had done many times over the summer.

As soon as Dan pulled back and sat up and back on his heels, Rachel rose up, moved between Gail and Jackie, and then bent down to kiss Gail on the mouth. "Thanks, lover, but I'm going to let Dan take me to the finish line."

Gail laughed and then gasped as Don inserted his finger into her pussy and began stimulating her g-spot.

Rachel flopped over onto her back. "Come on, Dan," she said with a big grin, "I want to feel your magic mouth on my pussy."

Dan grinned, too. He leaned up over Jackie, who was recovered from her orgasm, and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Duty calls," he said. Then he moved off of her and over onto Rachel. He gave her a tender kiss then moved on down to start munching on her pussy.

Jackie laughed and turned on her side to watch, happy for this reunion with the Erikson twins. They had been the catalyst for her decision to leave her husband and Cougarville. It had been the best decision of her life. Besides the sexual love she felt for the boys, she also felt both a romantic love for them and what could only be described as a motherly love for them, too. She reflected that even with all the sex that she was having once again, acting in her video productions, having sex with Dan and Don excited her the most.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Gail began to wail. Don's delightful mouth and tongue and his g-spot probing finger finally got her to the point of no return triggering a great big, squirting orgasm. She gasped, she groaned, she squirted Don's mouth and face with her female ejaculate and her body shuddered and shook with extreme pleasure.

Dan was surprised, and pleased, at Gail's squirting orgasm. He actually managed to swallow a mouthful of her ejaculate, unintentionally. The rest of it, three or four squirts, splashed on his lips and nose and chin. Gail pushed his head away from her pussy and Don sat back on his heels. He wiped his face off with the hands and wiped his hands on his thighs then looked over at Jackie and grinned.

"She's our squirt queen," Jackie said, by way of explanation. "Ever since she had her first successful anal orgasm, in which she squirted for the first time in her life, she's been able to squirt every time she's sufficiently turned on."

Gail was panting and laughing. "And making love to the Erikson twins again had me sufficiently turned on," she said.

Don smiled, feeling flattered. He leaned up over Gail and gave her a big wet kiss on the mouth. "We should have brought a towel," he said. Then he got up and went into the bathroom, coming out a couple of seconds later wiping his face and his chest where some of Gail's ejaculate had dripped down to. He carefully and deftly wiped Gail's genitals and put the towel under her ass. His cock was fully hard again.

"I want to fuck you, Gail," he told her straight out.

Gail gave him a big grin. "Oh yes, please," she said.

Don looked over to Jackie.

"Go for it, stud, we've got all night. I'm sure we'll connect sometime before it's over.

Shortly after that Rachel was crying out and coming on Dan's mouth. Dan gave Rachel a sweet kiss and was soon fucking Jackie. And so it went, Don and Dan fucked all the women at least once. Gail got her first ever double penetration and had another squirting orgasm. And, while Gail was being fucked by both of the Erikson twins, Jackie and Rachel made love to each other in the classic sixty-nine position.

The boys came three or four times each. Cum was licked out of pussies and transferred to other mouths. Both Dan and Don, under Jackie's direction, took up a small, professional camera with a shotgun mike and made POV anal sex videos of themselves fucking the three women, never showing their own faces or Gail's. The women took turns with the lighting equipment to make sure the scenes were properly lit.

The next week the boys made three more sex videos each and, Jackie, after reviewing what had been recorded said that she would be able to market all six of the videos after final editing back at the studio. She went to a branch of her bank and pulled out $6,000 dollars and paid Don and Dan $3,000 each. Their Christmas trip home was now secured.

But it wasn't all work or sex for fun. All five of them would get in the limo and head out to points of interest in and around the Bay Area. And when the week was over Dan and Don with much tenderness and love kissed each of the women goodbye, promising to come down to the studio during Spring Break and make more videos.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers