The Failed Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,951 Followers

Betty groaned deeply from his weight on her and then as he lifted up on his arms and knees, she was trying to rip the t-shirt off over his head and get his shorts down off his hips at the same time.

Frank laughed, came up on his knees, leaving the t-shirt in her hand. She tossed it aside. He grabbed an ankle in each hand and lifted her ass a foot off the bed. The overly large t-shirt slid down around her waist. He spread her ankles, bent her knees up by her ears, and then bent to plant his face in her burning sex.

Betty yelled as his tongue stabbed into her drenched sex to a depth she had never imagined before and then began to rotate and wiggle even deeper. Brad had timidly licked her outer lips, her slit, and her clit but this was like nothing she had ever felt. She was being fucked literally with a tongue.

The orgasm that washed over and through her body was a barnburner. It started in her sex and radiated out to her fingertips and her toes. Her eyes rolled back and fireworks like never before went off behind her eyelids. Her hips and stomach jerked. She rocked her hips upward to try and get the tongue even deeper in her spasming pussy.

*****

Betty awoke in a strange bed from a very strange dream. The bedspread was pulled over her where she lay on her side. Her knees were pulled up near her chest. Sunlight coming through the window told her it was mid afternoon. She rolled over and sat up suddenly as the thought that today was her wedding day.

Then she groaned and fell backwards on the bed and threw her arms over her head. Memories of Brad and Karen running off, of making a scene at the church, and being carried off by Frank floated through her mind. The first one made her mad, the second embarrassed her, and the third made her grin.

"It was that good huh?" Frank said from the door.

"Interesting to say the least," Betty replied as she spread her ankles wide like he had done earlier. Spread eagled on the bed her mind jumped to the cuffs and straps in the middle drawer of the dresser.

"That position brings fascinating things to mind," he said as he walked over to stand at the foot of the bed.

Betty giggled. "Yeah, the toy drawer crossed my mind about the same time it did yours but don't read anything into that, ok."

"You don't need nor are you ready for the things in that drawer. Maybe someday but that's a ways off," Frank said and then grinned. "Right now a tongue in that sweet pussy of yours is more than enough to get you to flying around the room backwards."

Betty squirmed on the bed and whispered, "I'd never had a tongue in there before."

Frank nodded. "From your reaction, I figured as much."

"Is that offer of a soak in the tub still open?"

"With or without the lifeguard. Your choice."

"Is there room for both of us in that little tub?" Betty was thinking about the tub in the bathroom she had used earlier.

Frank laughed. "You haven't seen the master bathroom, I take it. I'm a big guy, I need a big tub. Come on, I'll show you heaven in tile."

Betty rolled over to the side of the bed and sat up. Her head swam for a second and then with a grin, she whipped the overly large t-shirt off over her head. She tossed it to Frank and stood up. When he gave out with a soft wolf whistle, she nodded and walked over to where he stood staring at her.

"So what do you think of the complete package?"

"Brad's a total ass."

Betty giggled and nodded. "And a sexually uneducated ass to boot."

"So we're both finding out," Frank said and then sighed as he turned toward a door by the end of the bed.

He opened the door and stepped back. "The master bath," he said with a bowing flourish.

Betty walked to the door and then stopped with her mouth open. The tub was huge and sunken in the floor in the middle of the room. A vanity with dual sinks was against the back wall. An alcove held the toilet and there was a floor to ceiling linen closet. A chrome rail surrounded the sunken tub except where the steps led down into it.

"Holy shit!" Betty whispered as she walked into the bathroom. "That's a miniature swimming pool. All it needs is a diving board."

"It has two levels, laying and sitting but it's not deep enough for diving, although you could probably swim in the deepest part. I had planned three levels but decided to raise the shower head instead."

Betty walked over to the rail and looked down. The steps led down between two contoured lounges. Below that was a flat area with the showerhead on the rail above. There were jets on the contoured part and all long the walls and floor and everywhere else.

"I'm going to need a lifejacket or water wings," Betty said with a giggle. Then she gasped as Frank stepped up behind her and reached around to cup a breast in each large hand.

As he squeezed and massaged her breast, he whispered, "You already have a beautiful set of water wings."

Betty moaned softly at the feel of his rough hands and the thrill they sent throughout her body as he caressed her breasts and nipples. His lips on her neck made her shiver as he kissed his way up to her ear and nibbled on it.

A moment later, Frank said softly, "Ready for a swim?"

Betty sighed deeply and nodded.

Frank stepped over to a control panel on the wall. He pushed a few button and Betty suddenly heard the sound of running water. She looked down to see all the jets spraying and two large cascades of water, one down each wall. The huge tub was filling quickly.

"Awesome," Betty whispered.

"Ain't it though," Frank said as he walked over to the steps and then held out his hand to her. "Come on and climb in. Check the water temp while I wait for the water to get high enough to start the massage jets in the lounge seats."

Betty started down the steps and then stopped and turned. "You are coming in, right?"

"I love water anytime and anyplace. Add a beautiful woman like you and you can't keep me out."

Betty felt herself blush at the compliment. She had never considered herself anywhere near beautiful. With a smile on her lips, she moved farther down the steps. The water was warm, as was the spray off the jets. The water was already at the base of the lounge seats and rising fast.

"Is it warm enough?" Frank asked. "Once the water reaches a certain point the heater will kick in and bring the temperature on up."

Betty moved farther down to the flat area. The water was knee deep. She sat on the bottom step and looked up for Frank but he wasn't in sight. The water was up over her breasts by the time the lounge chairs were covered enough for the jets there to come on.

"Now, it's ready," Frank said from above her.

Betty turned and looked up the steps as Frank started down. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open with a gasp. He was a gorgeous mass of muscles from his thick neck to his bulging calves but the thing that Betty's eyes locked onto was his manhood, which hung down long and thick.

"Holy shit!" she heard herself whisper.

Frank laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment or at least I hope it was."

"Oh yeah," whispered Betty as a shiver ran up and down her spine. Frank's dick looked twice as big soft as Brad's was hard. That scared her and excited her at the same time.

Frank stopped by the lounge chairs and asked, "Are you going to soak down there or come up here?"

"I... uh... I... uh... you...." Betty stammered.

Frank grinned as he came on down the steps. Betty scooted over as he towered above her. He stepped off into the deep water and then sat down next to her. He leaned back on his elbows and sighed deeply.

"I love hot water."

Betty nodded but didn't say anything. Her mind was still locked up from the sight of his body and especially his dick. All kind of questions tumbled around in her brain. Some of which embarrassed her deeply. She had never really thought about the size of a man's dick before.

After a minute or two, Frank asked, "Are you alright?"

Betty nodded again and then shook her head. Then she nodded and then she shook her head again.

With a chuckle Frank asked, "Well, which is it?"

Betty shivered and whispered, "Uh, the water is fine, great in fact but you... uh... your... uh.... Oh, shit! You're so big."

"I was a state champion body builder in high school and moved to national honors in college," Frank said. "I've kept at it since then. It's fun and relaxes me after a stressful day. I even designed a weight room in this building so I didn't have to go to a gym."

A new thought crossed Betty's mind. "Was your ex crazy as well as kinky?"

Frank shrugged. "I don't understand the question."

"A guy built like you are, equipped the way you are, and a guy into her kinky shit, all in one, what the hell did she need to cheat for? It just doesn't make any sense."

"Ah," Frank said. "In the end it boiled down to the same problem your best friend has. She was a slut for anyone and anybody that paid her the least bit of attention. It was partially my fault as I was gone a lot trying to build a business."

Frank paused to shrug. "Shit happens."

Betty nodded and then shivered. "Houston, we may have a problem," she whispered softly.

"And that is?" Frank asked.

"Uh, well, uh, to be honest, it's a size problem. Not you yourself, uh, body wise but the other thing. Your, uh...." She ran out of steam about then and asked, "Uh, do you have any idea what I'm talking about?"

Frank grinned and nodded. "I'm pretty sure I do but I don't think it's as big a problem as your mind is trying to make it. My ex and the girlfriends I had before her never had much of a problem except maybe the first time with one girl."

Betty looked at him out of the corner of her eye and whispered, "But you're twice as big as Brad and you're not anywhere near hard. I don't think it will fit to tell the truth. Brad is, uh, was a tight fit."

"Think about it a moment. How big is a babies head?"

Betty looked at Frank and said, "Huh?"

"How big is a babies head? Hold up your hands and show me."

Betty held up her hands and made a six inch circle.

"I'm no where that big. Not even half that much, maybe a third at the biggest. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

"Stand up."

Frank grinned. "No way, you just want to ogle my body again. I saw you looking earlier."

"Stand up, please. I want to see something."

"Yeah, I know. All you women ever want is my body," Frank said still joking and then he did stand up.

He turned to face her. She groaned softly. His dick was right in front of her face. She held her hands up with the circle again and asked in a breathy voice, "How.... How much bigger does it get?"

"There's only one way to find out," Frank said with a grin and a wink in her direction.

"That's what I'm afraid of," she whispered back.

Frank turned and sat back down. "It doesn't get any longer but it does get a little larger in diameter."

Betty nodded and then shivered at the thought of that big dick trying to stretch her little pussy. She remembered the first time Brad had made love to her and how tight he had fit in her pussy. One or two of her fingers was all that had ever been in her pussy up until then. She also remembered the wild explosive orgasm she had had.

Frank slipped off the bench and settled to the bottom of the basin to sit cross legged. The water was up to his neck. The water was up to the top of her breasts with her still sitting on the step. The water on each wall shut off suddenly.

Betty stretched out her legs and leaned back. The water was getting warmer. With a soft sigh, she whispered, "This feels great."

"I can make it even better," Frank said as he reached up and pushed a button on the wall. Air and water from the jets turned the lower section into bubbling caldron of swirling water.

Betty laughed as her feet came up off the floor from the force of the air and water. "I can see where a lifeguard would come in handy."

Frank grinned and said, "Come on out here and get the full effect."

Betty had her eyes closed. She opened one and looked at the big man in the center of the tub. "We are talking about the jets, right?"

Frank grinned and replied, "I was, I don't know what you had in mind."

Sitting up, Betty slipped off the step and slowly moved toward the center of the tub and Frank. The swirling water enclosed her body and massaged it from all directions. As she crossed a jet in the floor, it hit her clit and then her opening. She gasped softly and flexed her hips.

"Hey, no sex with the tub, please," Frank said still grinning.

Betty laughed and moved forward until her knees bumped into his. Quickly so as not to allow herself time to think too much, she spread her knees and moved even farther forward to straddle his thighs. She put a hand on each of his shoulders for support.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it."

Betty shook her head and leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips. Frank put his hands on her back, pulled her tightly to him, and returned the kiss. Now they were naked body to naked body with hot swirling water all around. Both moaned softly as the intensity of the kiss increased.

At some point later, Betty realized his hard dick was standing up between them and she was slowly rubbing her slit and clit up and down along its length. Her arms were around his neck again. Her mind supplied a replay of him eating her pussy and the orgasm that followed.

She moaned softly into his mouth, her head was swimming again. She wondered if he was going to fuck her here in the tub. The idea both excited and scared her at the same time. She broke the kiss and sat back, her eyes on his. His big hands sliding up and down her back, made her shiver deep inside.

Frank smiled and lifted her with a hand under each ass cheek. When her breasts were even with his mouth, he sucked her right nipple between his lips and flicked it with his tongue. Betty groaned loudly and pressed her breast tightly to his mouth. When he sucked most of her breast into his mouth and bathed it with his slick tongue, she arched her back and moaned.

A few moments later, she pulled back, her breast coming out of his mouth with a slurping, sucking sound. She offered him her other breast, a shiver running up and down her spine as he licked the hard nipple and flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

She groaned loudly and arched her back again as he sucked her whole breast into his mouth. As his tongue bathed it, she became aware of a pulsing throb in her clit as her inner muscles clenched and unclenched her vagina. She was so ready to be fucked, she realized with a shivering shake.

Frank slowly lowered her back to his lap. Her breast popping out of his mouth into the steamy cool air and then was covered with hot water. She groaned softly and laid her head against his chest as he hugged her tightly.

A few moments later she sighed and started to whisper, "I...."

But Frank interrupted her as if he could read her mind. "It's not time yet or the place. It's a good place but not the right place for the first time we make love."

Betty whimpered softly and nodded against his chest.

"Anyway, we have all weekend and anticipation is good for the soul," Frank whispered as he caressed her back and ass.

Betty nodded and then shook her head. "It may be good for the soul but the body has other ideas."

"Doesn't it always," Frank replied with a laugh as he stood up. Betty hurriedly locked her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck.

Frank waded over to the step and then laid Betty down on a lounge seat. His long thick dick was pressed tightly to her slit. He flexed his hips, rubbing the shaft against her. Betty whimpered softly and shivered deeply as the head bumped against her clit and then went past it.

When Betty moaned softly, Frank back away from her and said, "Move up and get comfortable. I'll turn the jets on for you."

Betty wiggled up to sit in the lounge seat as Frank took a seat in the one next to her. A moment later, jets of water and air mixed to massage her back from her shoulders to her ass. With a groan, she shifted to get the jets on just the right muscles and then she sighed deeply.

"That good?" Frank asked with a grin.

Betty just nodded as she shifted ever so slightly. Then she gasped and shifted her hips to the side. A jet had suddenly come on and it was right in the crack of her ass.

"Uh, maybe I need to reduce the pressure on that last jet. It was installed for my ex wife's amusement whether she was on her back or stomach." Frank played with the control panel next to him for a moment.

"Move back over and see if that's a little better."

Betty looked at him for a second and then gingerly shifted her hips back to center. The jet now tickled and massaged her asshole. She flexed her hips and then shivered as it moved back and forth over the tight ring of muscles guarding her asshole.

A moment later, she whispered, "Interesting on this side and probably mind boggling on the other."

"That was the idea," Frank said as he relaxed and put his hands behind his head.

Betty's eyes wandered down from his face, across his massive chest, his flat washboard stomach, to his dick. It did not look as big and intimidating as it had earlier but it was still huge compared to her ex boyfriend.

She grinned as she thought of Karen. Karen had the cocktail sausage and she had the whole damned meat store. If she had her phone, she would have taken a picture and sent it to Karen. That would put her in her place or at least make her jealous as hell.

"What's so funny?" Frank asked at her big grin all of a sudden.

Betty told him what she had been thinking and then laughed. "It would serve her right."

"I have a phone if you know her number."

"Oh, I've got her number alright. 1-800-Bitch," Betty said with anger creeping into her voice.

"She did you a favor, you know," Frank said softly.

When Betty's eyes went to his dick, Frank laughed and shook his head. "No, I mean if she could steal him so easily, what do you think would happen after you were married a while."

"Yeah, that has been rattling around in my brain ever since I calmed down the first time."

"So, either forget about her and him or get a little revenge, whichever suits you best. I vote for forgetting them."

Betty did not reply, she just wiggled on the lounge chair and enjoyed the way the jets were loosening up her tight muscles. It would not take much to put her to sleep. She felt that much better even after the short time she had been in the hot water.

*****

"Hey, wake up, sleepyhead. You're starting to look like a prune."

Betty sighed and opened one eye. Frank was standing over her with a smile on his face. His dick hung down toward her, it was longer but a lot thinner in its flaccid state. She came up on her elbows, which put the head of his dick only inches from her face. For a brief moment, she had the urge to suck on it.

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry," Frank said.

Betty giggled and sat up. "I was contemplating eating something myself," she whispered softly. Softly enough that Frank did not hear what she said.

"What?" He asked.

"Uh, I could go for a meal myself," Betty said with a grin as she thought of how big of a meal Frank's dick could become.

"Well, come on then and I'll dry you off. I think there are a couple of steaks in the refrigerator. All this lusting about makes a person hungry."

Betty laughed as she got up off the lounge and followed Frank up the steps. He met her at the top with a big fluffy towel. He dried her from head to toes and back again before applying the towel to his own body.

"Now I know what a car feels like after those dozen guys dry it off at the car wash," she said with a big grin.

"That was one of my summer jobs, way back when," Frank replied as he tossed the towel on a peg by the door.

TxRad
TxRad
5,951 Followers