The Failed Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

"You haven't lost the touch," Betty whispered as she followed Frank out of the bathroom. In the bedroom, he handed her a soft silky robe that was long on her but fit better than his t-shirt.

"Is this also left over from the ex?" Betty asked.

"Uh.... No. You would be stepping on hers. She was the tall, leggy, showgirl type."

"I guess that makes me the short compact model."

Frank chuckled and nodded. "I've always been attracted to the tall, large breasted kind of lady all my life, but now.... I'm beginning to see the advantages to the short compact model, especially a redheaded model."

"Uh huh," Betty said and then grinned. "Do you think you'll get better gas mileage?"

Frank chuckled as he slipped on a black silk robe. "Go comb your hair while I go hunt down a steak for each of us."

Betty ran her hands over the hair on her head and then dropped one hand down to comb her nails through the short trimmed red hair on her mound. "Ya know, I was going to trim this into a heart shape but now... I'm kind of glad I didn't. For Brad it might have been perfect but for you... not so much."

Frank squatted down, studied the neatly trimmed V of flaming red hair, and then shook his head. "No, that would be too cutesy, especially for you. You have more fire than that."

Betty laughed. "Flames would be too hard to shave, I'm afraid."

Standing up, Frank grinned and said, "I have this friend that does tattoos. Him and his wife would just eat you up. They both have a thing about redheaded women."

Betty started to laugh and then sobered as she realized he probably was not kidding. "Uh.... No!" she said sharply.

With a chuckle, Frank turned for the hallway door. "It was just a thought."

Frank headed for the kitchen while Betty went to the bathroom for the comb and brush.

*****

Betty sat on the living room side of the kitchen counter watching Frank prepare supper. She had offered to help but he handed her a beer and pointed to a stool. "I've got this down to a science," he told her and it seems he did. The steaks were ready for the grill and so were the baked potatoes. He now had the salad ready.

"Time to grill," he said, picking up the plate with the steaks on it and a pan with the other stuff he needed. "Grab us a couple more beers, and we're all set."

With a beer in each hand, Betty followed him into the bedroom and opened the patio door for him. The patio had walls higher than Frank's head and there was a gas grill, two large lounge chairs, and a patio table with four chairs and an umbrella. Tall plants broke up the walls and a small fountain made happy noises in the far corner.

"Hey I like this. It's a very nice touch. Does every apartment have one?"

"Yeah, I always figured an inside place also needs an outside place to balance everything out. Anyway, I like to lay around in the sun naked so...." Frank said as he fired up the gas grill.

Betty cocked her head sideways for a moment in thought and then said, "Hey, that's right, you didn't have any tan lines." The sun was down behind the wall but Betty walked over to a lounge chair and sat down. She turned and lay back in the chair, her robe falling open as she did.

Frank looked her way and smiled. "I like the way you never closed and belted the robe. It looks so sexy and natural the way your body flashes in and out of it. And now... with it open, you are breathtaking."

Betty felt herself blush at his words. She lifted a knee to hide behind and then wondered why. Then she saw where Frank's eyes were, under her raised leg, and realized she was showing more by trying to hide. She lowered the leg and grinned at him. He dick had been soft but it was now making a tent in his robe.

"Sexy, just totally sexy and you don't even realize it most of the time," he said and turned back to the steaks.

"I've never thought of myself as anywhere near sexy or beautiful. I'm just an ordinary girl who works in a law office and lives at home at the present."

"Well, you are both beautiful and sexy, so get used to it. As far as living at home, I know where you can rent a luxurious apartment at a very reasonable rate. I have an in with the owner."

Betty laughed. "I just bet you do."

"You work in a legal office? I didn't know that. Have you ever considered becoming a lawyer?" Frank asked as he came over and sat down on the edge of the other lounge facing Betty.

"That was always the plan but the money wasn't there when I graduated high school and I don't see it being there anytime soon," Betty replied with a sigh.

"Never say never," Frank said looking thoughtful as he stood up and went to check the steaks and the potatoes.

Betty took a deep breath through her nose. "Those smell delicious." Then she grinned and shook her head. "If I eat half of what you fixed for me on top of the soak in the hot tub and the beers I've had, I'll be asleep before the dishes are done."

"My bed or the guest room?" Frank asked softly.

Betty chuckled. "Now there is a question for the ages, sleep next door to the dragon or sleep in his bed. Decisions, decisions."

Frank grinned at her and moved the steaks to a warming shelf as he rolled the potatoes around. "First I'm a mountain and now I'm a dragon. Is that a promotion or another facet of the same person, in your view?"

Betty looked thoughtful for a moment and then shrugged. "Just a figure of speech. Actually, you're a very nice guy I've found out after a rocky start."

"Ouch! There goes my badboy reputation down the drain," Frank said as he moved the potatoes and steaks to the platter. "Time to eat."

*****

Supper was delicious and very filling. By the time Frank had the kitchen cleaned up, Betty was curled up on the couch asleep. With a grin, he picked her up and carried her down the hall to his bedroom. He put her to bed and covered her up. He had a big smile on his face as he walked down the hall toward the living room.

*****

Betty woke up slowly and stretched as she rolled over onto her back. Her hands were high above her head and her toes were pointed in the opposite direction as she squirmed and wiggled. She felt wonderful and her muscles stretched and loosened up quickly.

Her eyes focused on the overhead canopy and she saw herself grinning back. Her arms, shoulders, and head were all that were showing. The comforter and sheet covered everything else. The covers on the other side of the bed were thrown back. She was still grinning as she threw the covers back with one hand and then returned it above her head.

She still had on the short black robe and it was open, outlining her naked body. Spreading her arms and legs wide she sighed deeply and arched her back, thrusting her chest out. Then she relaxed only to lift her hips a moment later.

"Now that is a glorious sight to see early in the morning," Frank said softly with a smile from the bathroom door.

Betty's eyes jumped to him as her legs jerked closed and she shivered. He was leaning on the doorframe naked. His muscular body looking gorgeous and his manhood was slowly rising as he looked at her. She shivered even harder and whimpered softly.

"Good morning," she whispered as she slowly lowered her hips.

"Those mirrors are kinky, right?" Frank asked as he walked to the foot of the bed.

Betty looked away from him and up at the mirrors. Her back arched, pushing her breasts up again. She took a shuddery breath and whispered, "They would be even more kinky with two people."

Frank grinned and climbed on the bed straddling her feet. Betty watched him, expecting her feet to be raised in the air again and her legs spread. She shivered hard as memories of his tongue in her pussy swept across her mind. When that did not happen, her eyes moved to his dick. It looked even bigger the way he was sitting with his knees spread.

He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her belly just above her navel. He kissed and licked his way up to her breasts. When he sucked her right breast into his warm wet mouth, Betty groaned softly and arched her back. His mouth felt wonderful and his tongue was driving her nuts as it flicked and flutter against her sensitive nipple.

When he switched breasts, she whimpered and then moaned loudly. Her knees came up and her legs wrapped around his hips. She tried to pull them down but only succeeded in lifting her hips off the bed. She moaned again and relaxed her legs. Frank lifted his head, holding suction on her breast. It popped out of his mouth with a slurping sound.

Betty moaned again and then whimpered as he moved up to kiss her gently on the lips. Her mind was spinning and she had forgotten all about the mirrors. One part of her wanted him to fuck her until she could not breath and another part was scared to death that he would. The war in her mind was still raging as he rolled sideways and took her with him.

She ended up on top of him, her legs straddling his waist. The head of his dick was hot where it pressed against her sex. She wiggled her hips and felt it make contact with the sensitive skin of her slit as her outer lips parted. She moaned into his mouth and rocked her hips down and then up. Her hot wet opening made contact with the head and they both groaned.

Betty broke the kiss and pushed up on her arms, the large head pressing even tighter to her sex. She chewed on her bottom lip and looked into Frank's eyes. A moment later, she whispered, "I... I... I," and then moaned loudly as Frank shifted his hips up slowly and the pressure on her opening increased.

When Frank lowered his hips, Betty whimpered and shook her head. "I want to but I don't know if I can," Betty whispered quickly and then gasped as his hips came up again. The head was centered on her wet slippery opening and stretched it slightly.

Frank lowered his hips and lay still. Betty groaned but she was not sure if it was relief or frustration. She sat up quickly, the large head now under her sex. Frank groaned as she did, from the heat of her sex. Betty leaned forward and placed her hands on his muscular chest. She flexed her hips moving her sex against the head. They both moaned.

With a grin, Frank placed his hands under her thighs up near her ass and lifted. Betty found herself sitting on his upper chest a second later. "Have you ever sat on someone's face?" Frank asked softly.

Betty's eyes grew wide as she shook her head. Memories of his long, strong tongue so deep in her pussy filled her mind. She whimpered and then moaned loudly as Frank lifted her to her knees. "I... I'll... die if I do," she said as she lifted one knee and moved it above his shoulder.

Frank grinned and shook his head. "Nope, but you will come your brains out again," he said as he used his hands to urge her to move her other knee.

Betty moved her other knee and found she was holding onto the headboard of the bed, her sex right over his face. "I.... I.... I," she whispered as she slowly lowered her pussy toward his mouth. She could not help herself as the memories of the orgasms she had had with his tongue in her increased.

Frank's big hands on her ass moved her forward slightly and then his tongue was in the crease of her ass and moving forward. It flicked at her anus in passing and then slowly snaked its way into her pussy. Betty lost her breath for a second and then moaned long and loud as it went deeper and deeper.

He swirled it around inside her and then pulled it out just as slowly as he had put it in. Betty whimpered and tried to lower her hips but Frank's hands held her up. He fucked her pussy with his tongue slowly. She went from being empty to being full, time and time again. An orgasm was building slowly in her belly, as she tried to rock her hips and speed up the tongue.

A few minutes later, she started to shake, as the orgasm grew higher. Briefly, she wondered just how big a mess she was going to make on Frank's face. Then the tongue was gone from her pussy and so was Frank from under her. This confused her for a moment and the she looked around to see him rummaging in the bedside table drawer.

He pulled a small bottle out and shut the drawer. Betty felt like she was in a dream as he opened the bottle and squirted some of the contents on his manhood. He used the other hand to spread the lube over his member. The words lube and member in the same sentence snapped Betty out of her dream like state.

"You're going to fuck me," she heard herself say.

"You don't want me to?" Frank asked softly as he ran his hand up and down his shaft.

Betty shook her head and then she nodded with a groan as her eyes followed his hand. His dick was shiny and slippery looking. She groaned again and backed away from the headboard slowly. She went down on her hands and knees as she backed up farther. When she stopped moving, she lowered her chest to the bed, her ass sticking up in the air and shifted her knees out farther to each side.

Frank smiled as he climbed on the bed behind her. His hand between her legs spreading the lube over her sex made Betty jerk and moan. A single finger touched her opening and slowly sank inside. Betty groaned and shivered as it did. He finger fucked her slowly and then added a second finger.

Betty gasped as the slippery digits entered her sex. As he slowly fucked her with the two large fingers, Betty pushed up with her arms until she was on her hands and knees. Her back arched down as he pulled the fingers out and it arched upward as they went back in. They felt so good.

He continued to finger her as he reached up, pulled a large pillow down, and pushed it under her. Betty groaned as she lay down across the pillow. Frank's fingers moved a little faster and firmer in her pussy. Betty suddenly wonder why she was not coming for all she was worth. The orgasm from earlier had subsided but it was growing again, now.

The fingers came out of her pussy and Betty whimpered loudly as she felt Frank moving around behind her. Suddenly, there was something wide, hot, and slippery moving up and down in her slit. When it bumped into and then over her clit she gasped as her hips jerked.

On the next stroke, as the head of his dick came close to Betty's opening, Frank center it up and held it in place. Betty's hips shook and then she groaned loudly as she pushed back against him, her opening stretching around the head of his dick. As it slowly entered her, they both moaned loudly.

Frank put a hand on her hip as he pushed forward gently. His dick moved deeper into her hot tight pussy. Betty was strangely silent and still except for a quivering in her hips. Frank held still and savored the feeling of his dick in her tight pussy. It would clamp down even tighter and then relax for a second, only to clamp down again.

He knew that if he went in deeper, she would come. He was not ready for that. He eased his hips back and pulled his dick out of her. Betty yelled, "No!" loudly, her hips moving around trying to find his dick.

Frank grinned and pressed his shaft to the crease of her ass. Betty groaned as he worked his hips, rubbing the wide slippery shaft between her ass cheeks. "Relax and leave the driving to me," he whispered. "Uh, no pun intended."

Betty moaned softly and took several deep breaths. She whimpered softly as she slowly relaxed. Frank ran his big rough hands up and down her back from her tailbone to her shoulders, which made her push back against his slow moving shaft.

When she sighed, he pulled his hips back and once again centered the head of his dick up in her opening. He pushed forward gently but Betty had other ideas and rammed her ass back hard. As his dick entered her pussy, Betty gasped loudly and froze. Frank groaned long and loud as half his dick entered her hot tightness.

A moment later, he grinned and whispered, "That'll work also," as he got a grip on her trembling hips.

He eased his hips back until just the head of his dick was in her pussy. Betty groaned the whole time his hips moved outward. When he pressed back forward, she moaned even louder. He had made about four half strokes like that when she started to shake. He stopped moving again but did not pull out.

Betty groaned and flexed her hips. Frank could feel her hot tight sex moving slightly around his dick as it grabbed at it from time to time. It was the most exquisite feeling he had felt in a long while. He knew she was going to come any second but there was nothing he could do about it.

Her hips moved faster and he pressed forward gently. His dick was slowly moving deeper and deeper and then there was a yell from Betty and a hot surging sensation around the head and upper portion of his dick. She was coming and her hips were jerking up, down, and sideways. This allowed his dick to go even deeper.

Betty was coming harder than she ever had in her whole life. That full one second and empty the next feeling had blown her away even more than his tongue had. She felt like her pussy had a death grip on that big hard shaft and did not want to let go as fireworks went off behind her eyes and throughout her body.

Even with the death grip and the fireworks, her hips would not remain still. They jerked and flexed, jerked and flexed, even as Frank held them in place. Each little movement just fed more fuel to the fire in the pit of her sex. She just kept on coming even as Frank slowly eased his hips back and pulled his dick out.

When it came free, Betty heard herself yell, "No!" But by then, it was too late. She collapsed onto the pillow in a moaning whimpering heap as her hips continued to jerk and twitch. It felt like a lifetime before they stopped moving and the orgasm started to slack off.

*****

Frank was lying on his side with his head propped up on his hand looking at Betty's face when her eyes fluttered open. "Hello," he said and then smiled. "That was one monster of an orgasm."

Betty's eyes seemed to focus more, then she looked at his face, and she nodded. She wanted to tell him there were still twitches going on but her mouth didn't seem to be connected at the present to her brain. In fact, her brain did not seem to be working very well at all as her eyes moved down his body to his semi hard dick.

She licked her lips and then heard herself giggle as the thought of trying to suck on that big head crossed her mind. It did fit her pussy after all, so it might fit her mouth also. She gave a little shiver at the thought and licked her lips again. They were dry and she was suddenly thirsty.

"That would be one hot drink," she heard herself whisper as she said what she was thinking.

Frank gave her a funny look for a second and then grinned as he noticed where her eyes were. "Maybe water would be better at the moment," he said softly.

Betty's eyes came back up to his face and she nodded.

With a smile, Frank said, "In that case, I'll be right back." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek before he rolled off the bed.

*****

When Frank returned carrying a glass of water, Betty had rolled off the pillow and now laid on her back with the pillow under her head. She smiled as she watched his big muscular body move. It was so beautiful to her, so fluid and powerful looking. She sat up and pulled her feet up to sit Indian fashion as he handed her the glass. She took a big swallow and sighed. "Thank you."

He nodded and sat down on the side of the bed. "I should be thanking you."

Betty grinned and shook her head. "I think we should thank each other like that as often as possible."

Frank laughed softly and leaned over to kiss Betty softly. He leaned back and whispered, "That can be arranged you know."

"Oh?" Betty asked with a smile on her face.

"Well, you do have that wedding gown over there," he said indicating the dress on the chair in the corner.

Betty's eyes grew wide but before she could say anything, he went on, "I don't know about a church wedding but I do know this guy at city hall who is good at cutting through red tape."

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers