The Failed Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

"Are... are you asking me to marry you?" Betty asked quickly.

"Well, yes I am in a round about way," Frank said with a big grin.

Betty just sat there with her mouth wide open as she stared at the big man sitting on the side of the bed in disbelief.

"I know we don't know each other very well, but I have a feeling we would be great together."

Betty closed her mouth and hurriedly downed the rest of the water. She handed Frank the glass. "Put that on the nightstand," she said softly.

When he did and turned back toward her, Betty was grinning from ear to ear. "Hell yes I'll marry you but the courthouse won't be open until tomorrow morning, so...."

Frank grinned back at her and then whispered, "So...."

Betty laughed as she flung herself against him. "We still have all day to practice for the honeymoon."

"I knew it, you're just like all the rest, after my body and nothing more," Frank said in mock protest.

Betty grinned and shook her head. "Nope, I'm after the whole thing, mind, body, and spirit. It's all or nothing with me."

Frank laughed as he pushed her down onto her back and laid down on top of her. "You got it baby," he whispered and then kissed her long and hard.

*****

The wedding took place the following weekend at the same church as the failed one. There were only a few friends and family there and no bride's maids or groomsmen. Betty wasn't taking any chances this time.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers