The Fallout Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Brian, we gotta get to the shelter! Hurry!" she screamed, waving the beam of a flashlight in my face.

"Huh?" I stuttered, not really sure what was going on.

Mom dashed over to the bed and yanked the covers off me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up and toward the door. "Let's go. Now!"

Half asleep I let her pull me down the stairs and out the front door. As soon as the cold rain hit my face I became aware of the sounds of an approaching tornado. Some say it sounds like a train coming toward you. I didn't think it sounded like that at all. All I could hear were the sounds of things crashing around us in the distance, and the god-awful roar of the wind. Mom practically dragged me to the storm cellar. It took both of us to swing the door open against the wind. Once inside we pulled the door shut behind us with a crash. Mom threw the sliding lock into place and then trained the flashlight beam against the wall near the door. Grandpa had hardwired the light into the houses electrical circuits. When she flipped the switch the room was bathed in a dull yellow glow. That meant we still had power going to the house. We both kinda back-pedaled into the center of the room and took a look around.

After a quick glance around I looked over to where mom was standing. I got the shock of a lifetime. Her hair was plastered to her head and the white slip she had been sleeping in was draped to her body like a second skin. I could see her shivering a little. The rain had made the fabric virtually transparent, leaving nothing to the imagination. I could see her firm large breasts jutting out; their half-dollar sized brown areolas and stiff nipples clearly on display. My eyes lingered on them briefly before traveling lower. Right at the junction of her legs I saw a large black tangle of hair through the slip. I felt myself growing erect. That's when it dawned on me that all I was wearing were my boxer shorts. My penis expanded and slipped out the opening in the front of them. Mom chose that exact moment to look in my direction. I was too stunned, and excited by the lovely vision in front of me to notice the look on her face.

"Tuck yourself back in dear," she softly whispered in my direction.

Her voice snapped my attention away from the sight of her exposed nipples. I stuttered, "Huh?"

"Your things hanging out," she said louder this time, pointing directly at my crotch.

I glanced down and saw my cock pointing straight out from my shorts. My face turned all shades of red as I fumbled to put my dick back in my shorts. I think I mumbled a thousand apologies in the span of twenty seconds as I fought to slip the stiffness out of sight. To this day I could swear that I heard mom laugh as my cock fought to stay out in the open. Once the beast was safely tucked away I looked over at her and apologized some more. Her smile only made me blush harder.

"I see my boy's all grown up. You're gonna make some girl very happy son." She sounded proud.

Mom turned off the flashlight and went over to the bed. She picked up the blanket, wrapped it around her shoulders then sat down. She held open one side and told me to get under it with her. The warmth of the blanket was nothing compared to the heat I felt coming off her body. I scooted closer to her and put my arm around her waist. With both hands she held the blanket together in front of us to capture as much body heat as possible. Outside the storm raged on.

"We'll be fine here. These things pass over pretty quick," she said reassuringly as we huddled together.

As soon as she said that we heard things striking the door and the light flickered once, then twice, then went out. The room became pitch black. I couldn't even see mom sitting right next to me. A second later something very heavy crashed against the door causing both of us to jump and let out started cries. I pulled mom closer to me with the hand around her waist. Wanting to comfort her I started to reach my other hand around the front of her to hold her even closer. I had my hand too high. Instead of it circling around her lower abdomen it brushed against the tit farthest away from me. I felt her nipple stiffen before I hastily dropped my hand lower. Mom acted like nothing had happened.

We sat huddled in the dark for what felt like an eternity. Gradually we could hear the wind dying down and there were no more sounds of things striking the door to the shelter. Mom let go of the blanket and I felt her rummaging around behind us. When the beam of the flashlight sparked to life my eyes weren't ready for it. I blinked and threw my hand up in front of my face to shield my eyes from the intense brightness.

"I think it's over sweetie," mom said, standing and going over to stand by the door.

Once my eyes adjusted I went over and stood beside her. We craned our ears toward the door and listened for telltale sounds. Everything sounded calm outside. Mom held the beam on the door and told me to unlatch it. I slid the bolt back and placed both hands against the door. I pushed. The door didn't budge. I pushed harder, with the same results.

"It's stuck Mom," I told her.

A frown creased her forehead as she stepped closer and put her hands on the door too. We both pushed. Nothing. The door was jammed shut. I took the flashlight from mom and shined it over the entire door. Along the top and bottom edges of the door it looked as if it had pulled away from the frame slightly. I took a closer look from a different angle and noticed the center of the door was bulging inward. Not by much, but enough to tell me why it wouldn't open.

Trying not to sound too worried I said to mom, "I think we have a problem."

"What kind of problem?" she asked, a tremor in her voice.

"I think something heavy is lodged against the door."

She glanced at me then threw herself against the door and started pushing again. I jumped in and helped. Even using our shoulders we were unable to get the door to budge. Mom turned and headed back into the room, a concerned look on her face. I've never heard mom cuss before, so when she yelled out, "Fuck!" I was pretty surprised.

I went back over and sat on the bed as mom went over to the shelf area and grabbed a lantern. After checking to see if it was full of kerosene she took a book of matches from the shelf and lit it. Light flooded into every nook and cranny of the room. With the room bathed in light I noticed that mom's slip had almost dried and was no longer transparent. When she turned toward me I did notice however that I could still make out the brown of her nipples and the black triangle of pubic bush somewhat. I placed my hands in my lap to hide the growing bulge of my runaway dick. Mom didn't notice; she was too busy taking stock of everything in the room. The more she examined the shelves, the deeper the frown on her forehead got. I wasn't encouraged by the look on her face when she finally turned and looked at me.

"Well, I think we'll be okay for a while. At least long enough for someone to find us and get the door open anyway." She tried to sound chipper but failed.

We both knew that Barb wasn't due back for almost a month, and nobody else would be missing us. The concern on her face was evident as she came over and sat next to me. Instinctively, I put my arm around her shoulder and let her rest her head against mine.

"Don't worry Mom, we'll be fine," I whispered, absently rubbing my hand up and down her upper arm.

"Yeah. Maybe we should try to get some sleep. We'll figure out what to do tomorrow," she whispered back.

I went over and brought the lantern near the bed. Mom crawled in and arranged the blanket over the top of her, leaving enough room for me to get under too. I blew the lantern out and bumped my shins against the bed frame as I felt my way onto it. When I got settled mom covered me and asked if she could cuddle. I slipped my arm under her neck as she scooted against me and rested her head on my shoulder. When she placed her hand on my chest I felt my own nipples tighten. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be holding my mother in my arms while we lay in bed. I could feel her warm breath blowing against my skin. My penis reached for my belly button. I held her tighter and whispered I'd protect her.

"Of course you will honey, you're my young man now," she softly said. I thought I heard a catch in her voice but wasn't sure.

Without thinking I blurted out, "Yeah, a man who's still a virgin."

I felt her shift position slightly. Her leg came over and draped itself across my thighs. She began to lightly stroke my chest and quietly said, "There's nothing wrong with being a virgin."

"Sure, if you're a girl," I chuckled.

"Oh Brian, sex isn't everything you know."

"I know Mom, but I really wouldn't mind experiencing it at least once in my life," I remarked.

"You will baby. You will, I promise," she whispered into my ear as she pressed herself against to me.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too sweetie. You don't mind if I hold you a little longer, do you?"

"You can stay that way all night if you want to. It feels good having you near me," I said, rubbing her shoulder gently.

"I like it too. Try to get some sleep baby," mom said, her thigh riding up higher on mine as she snuggled even closer to me. The head of my penis had poked past the waistband of my boxers and was touching my belly button.

My eyes snapped open. It took a few seconds before I remembered where I was. At first I thought I'd gone blind; I couldn't see a damn thing except blackness. Then something caught my eye. On the floor near the door I could see a spot of light filtering in. Getting out of bed I shuffled over and traced the slim beam of light to the edge of the door that had bowed in. I could make out just a fraction of cloud-covered sky. Suddenly the whole door was bathed in light. Shielding my eyes I turned and saw mom sitting up in bed holding the flashlight in her hand. I couldn't see her face because of the beam.

"Sorry honey," she murmured, swinging the beam downward away from my face.

"It's morning Mom. At least I think it is," I told her as I neared the bed.

She didn't say anything, she just coughed and I could see her finger pointing at me. I glanced down and was instantly mortified. My morning wood had escaped my boxers and was pointing proudly out in front of me. Quickly turning my back to mom I wrestled all eight inches back inside my shorts. I was sure my face was so red that it could light up the whole place.

"You sure didn't get that from your father," she snickered, climbing out of bed and lighting the lantern.

"Mom!" I yelped.

"If you don't want me making comments about it, then stop pointing it at me," she laughed. "Maybe if you tinkle it'll fit where it belongs."

Aside from the embarrassment of flashing my mother twice now, I also had to face the embarrassment of letting her hear me pee. Happy birthday to me I told myself as I aimed the tip of my dick at the hole and emptied my bladder. I guess the sound caused mom to have to go also. Only she made me hum to myself as she relieved herself. At least we didn't have to watch each other go.

I showed mom the crack at the top of the door. She thought it was wonderful; she said we'd get fresh air and could set the lantern underneath it to prevent fumes from building up. I had no idea that mom was such a girl scout. For some reason I felt the need to hold her. At first she was startled when I wrapped my arms around her, but the longer I held her the more relaxed she became. She put her arms around my neck and leaned in closer. The feel of her breasts pressing into me had a devastating effect. My cock expanded and tented the front of my boxers. I felt it creep upwards, trapped between our bodies as we embraced. Mom's arms tightened around my neck and I let my hands drift down till I was cupping her supple cheeks in them. Mom kept her arms around my neck but leaned her head back so she could look into my eyes. Hers had a twinkle of mischief in them.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked, at the same time she pressed her tummy harder against my trapped rod.

I let go of her ass so fast it was as if I had been holding hot coals in my hands. Mom stepped back, shot my a wicked grin and went over and sat on the bed. With a shit-eating grin on my face I joined her.

For breakfast we opened up a can of spam and divided it between us. Both of us just picked at it. Next we took stock of how long we figured the food would last. The shelter wasn't set up for long-term stays, not since grandpa passed away anyway. As far as we could figure the food would last well over a week. The real problem was water. There were only three one-gallon jugs of it. Even if we were very frugal it wasn't going to last very long. Mom estimated about four or five days. I wasn't as optimistic as she was; I knew that it would get hot in here during the daytime.

Mom made another discovery while checking through the shelves. She found two full bottles of Johnny Walker Red Label. I was shocked when she twisted the cap off one and took a healthy swig of it. I had never seen her drink before. Ever. I was even more shocked when she held out the bottle to me.

"Go ahead, it'll help relax you," she encouraged.

I took a small swallow and felt the liquor burn its way down my throat and settle in my stomach. Not wanting to look like a sissy in front of mom, I took an even larger swallow. Mom grabbed the bottle from my hand so I wouldn't drop it while I was coughing up a lung. Her laughter was contagious. When I stopped coughing I burst out in a fit of laughter myself. I tried to keep her laughing because I'd noticed her tits jiggled provocatively when she did.

For the next few hours we took turns going over and yelling near the door in hopes that someone was out there. For lunch we had another can of spam. This time we ate it all. By late afternoon the heat began to build causing sweat to bead up on us. Mom's slip began to get transparent again, her nipples showing through the fabric in ever increasing clarity. I felt bad each time she caught me staring but couldn't stop myself from looking. I noticed her taking peeks at my nether region on several occasions also. The fact that my dick seemed to have a mind of its own didn't help matters either. My boxers were in a state of tenthood constantly.

On our last check of the crack in the doorframe we noticed the sky was getting darker. That was a relief to us; it meant the temperature would drop soon. Although the heat hadn't been unbearable, it was annoying to say the least. Being able to see Mom's tits had kept me in a state of arousal for the last few hours. My cock was getting sore from being hard for so long.

"I guess I should have stored some clothes in here," mom said lightly as she caught me ogling her chest as she stood near the shelves.

"I'm sorry Mom. They're just so beautiful I can't stop looking at them," I told her apologetically.

"Thanks honey, and I understand. I really didn't think we'd be down here more than a few hours, otherwise I would've grabbed a robe or something."

"Can I tell you something Mom?" I whispered.

"Of course," she replied.

"I'm really glad you didn't."

A funny look came over her face just before she started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked, puzzled by her laughter.

"I just never imagined that I'd be causing my son to have an erection is all. Just remember, I'm your Mother not your girlfriend," she laughed.

"You're better than a girlfriend Mom."

"How so?" she asked puzzled.

"Because you're the love of my life," I replied, smiling from ear to ear.

A small tear appeared in the corner of her eye as she stepped forward and took me in her arms. "That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me Brian."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body closer to mine. We both felt my tent press into her stomach, but held our embrace for several minutes anyway. Slowly, as if we were both reluctant to let go of each other, we stepped back. Mom had tear streaks down her cheeks.

"How about another shot of Johnny Walker; it'll help us sleep," mom said cheerfully.

One was enough to send me into a coughing jag again, but I noticed mom hung onto the bottle and was nursing tiny sips from it. We made arrangements for the night by making sure the lantern had enough fuel and the matches were right next to it near the bed. We put the flashlight on mom's side of the bed so we could find it easily in the morning. Mom took a long pull from the bottle then sat it on the floor and climbed onto the bed. As she was scooting over to the far side I saw her slip ride up exposing a great expanse of creamy white thighs. I wasn't sure, since it happened so fast, but I was positive that I'd seen some of the hairs of her pussy for a scant second. I extinguished the lantern and crawled in next to her with one hell of a hard on. We turned away from each other but the narrowness of the bed had our backs and buttocks pressed together snugly.

I awoke sometime later from a troubling dream that I was molesting mom. As my senses sharpened I discovered that I was practically molesting her. I'd turned in the night and ended up spooning her with my right arm slung over her waist. My right hand was cradling the full weight of her boob. To make matters worse, I still had an enormous erection and her slip had bunched up past her buns. My cock had slid between her thighs and my shaft was pressing against her hair-covered pussy, the head sticking out past her clit. The feeling of her warmth against my shaft was overwhelming. I couldn't help myself; I started sawing back and forth very slowly between her thighs. I could feel a wetness of some sort lubricating the top of my cock. God the sensation was so intense. I slid faster between her folds, my cock digging deeper into her slit with each pass. Soon Mom's cunt lips were massaging almost half my thickness. A moan of unbridled pleasure slipped from my lips. My balls began to tighten as the hair of mom's bush tickled the tip of my rock hard pole. Mom stirred and lifted her upper leg slightly. I swore I heard her moan right before I felt the tips of her fingers touch the head of my cock.

"Brian?" Mom sounded confused as her fingers pressed harder against my swollen head.

That's all it took. Sperm shot out of me in great gushing globs coating her hand and hairy pussy in a sticky wet mess. All I could do was grunt with each blast of spunk that shot out. I was lost in the pure ecstasy of my release. Spent, I lay there breathing heavily as the last vestiges of my seed seeped out onto mom's fingertips.

Without saying a word mom climbed over me and got out of bed. The room flooded with light as she switched on the flashlight and headed over to the toilet area. Disgusted with myself I lay there listening as she used toilet paper to try and clean herself off. It seemed like it took forever before she walked back to the bed. I mentally prepared myself for what I was sure was coming. Instead of yelling or calling me a disgusting pervert, mom just flipped off the flashlight and climbed back over me and got under the blanket.

"Feel better?" she quietly asked.

"I'm so sorry Mom," I stuttered.

"Hush baby...just try and go back to sleep okay," she whispered.

Turning on my side facing away from her I tried to tell myself that it had been an accident. I lay staring into blackness for what felt like forever, wondering how I was going to face her in the morning. I could tell she was still lying on her back, and I could also feel her making subtle motions. Her arm was stretched downward against my back and I could feel the muscles in it contracting and relaxing repeatedly. I wasn't sure what she was doing until a slight moan escaped her lips and her body stiffened. I smiled to myself as my dick began to grow rigid once more.