The Fallout Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you something sis?" I asked, after pulling my sticky fingers from her cunt and licking them clean.

She opened her eyes and turned her face to me. "Sure."

"Why?"

"Why what?" she breathed.

"Why go through all this? Is it so important to you that I stay that you'd let me have sex with you?"

Rolling onto her side to face me, she reached up and placed her hand softly against the side of my face.

"Brian, it is important to me. I really do want you to stay here with me. But as far as the sex goes, I did that because I wanted to."

"But I'm your brother."

"So? You're a man; I'm a woman, what's the big deal if we're related? We love each other, that's all that matters. Besides, if mom could do it, then so can I."

"I don't know what to say sis." I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Say you'll stay. We don't have to have sex if you can't handle it, but..." I could hear sadness in her voice.

Turning back on my side I told her that I'd love to stay here with her. Her eyes lit up and she threw her arms around me and crushed me to her sweaty body. I was amazed at how strong she was.

"Thank you," she repeated over and over.

I rolled us both over until she was on her back with me on top of her. I had no trouble slipping my rock hard cock into her soaking wet cunt. Propping myself up on my arms I slowly pumped my dick into my sister while staring lovingly into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Now, about those new memories..." I whispered.