The Fallout Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said about my indiscretion. Mom treated me like she always did, with warmth and love. Over the next five days we did exactly the same thing as the first day. There really wasn't anything else we could do. We yelled through the door several times a day hoping that someone would hear us. We switched up what we ate, going from spam to canned veggies and cold soup, then back to spam. I was getting sick of spam, and was sure mom was too. Mom had killed off the first bottle of Johnny Walker by the third day, but left the other one untouched. We ate, we slept, and we relieved our bowels, both of us thankful for the chemical toilet. Each day was the same. The only difference was mom got real good at sleeping with her back to the wall. Near the middle of the sixth day my life changed dramatically.

Mom was sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor. I was standing near the door yelling out, getting the same results as all the other times. Our water supply was reaching critical levels and the heat during the day was increasing. Even this early mom's slip was virtually see-thru. The tent in my boxers was still present but nowhere near as pronounced as before. Mom was now sporting a worried look as she took a look around the place.

"Brian," mom called to me.

"Yeah Mom," I answered still gazing through the crack up at what little blue sky I could see.

"Get that bottle and come sit her with me," she said, her voice held a ring of sadness to it.

I looked over at her questioningly. "The Johnny Walker?"

"Yes." Came her soft reply.

I grabbed the bottle off the shelf and brought it over to her. After she took it she told me to sit on the floor between her legs. I slipped down to the floor on my knees facing her as she parted her legs to make room for me. She had to hike her slip up in order to spread her legs wide enough for me to fit between her knees. She had me turn around and sit on my butt facing away from her, but not before I got a good look at her hairy pussy. I heard her open the bottle and take a drink. She passed it over my shoulder and told me to take one too. I didn't want to but did as she asked anyway. This time I didn't cough hardly at all.

"More," she encouraged. I took another swig and passed the bottle back.

"What's going on Mom?" I asked, a little worried.

"Nothing baby, I just thought we could sit here and talk a while is all," she said, reaching up and tousling my hair. I heard her take another swallow; a big one this time.

She passed the bottle back to me and I didn't hesitate to chug a bit more of the amber fluid. We passed the bottle back and forth for some time without even talking. I could feel the alcohol starting to buzz me a little. I began to relax.

"If you could have one wish right now, what would it be sweetheart?" Mom also sounded a little buzzed to me.

For some ungodly reason I thought she was joking, so I blurted out, "Not to die a virgin."

"I see," she whispered sadly.

"What would you wish for Mom?" I asked, thinking we were playing some sort of game.

"Hum, let me think. I would wish for all your dreams to come true," she answered softly, passing the bottle back to me.

The tone of her voice made me scared. I turned enough to look into her face.

"We're in trouble here aren't we?"

"I'm afraid so baby," she replied, looking me right in the eyes and not flinching.

"Are we going to die?" I stammered, tears welling up in my eyes.

Leaning over she hugged me and said, "I'm not going to lie to you sweetie. Things aren't looking too good right now."

"Oh Mom," I blubbered putting my face against her chest.

After a short spell I turned back around and wiped the moisture from my face. Soothingly she stroked my shoulders whispering words of love into my ear. Occasionally she would take a sip of whiskey, pass me the bottle, then take it back after she made sure I had drank some. When the bottle was two-thirds gone Mom sat it on the floor and told me to stand up. That was easier said than done. Placing my hands on her bare knees I struggled to lift myself up. With mom's help I managed to stand and turned to face her. Her slip was still pulled up high on her thighs, and even with the alcohol in me my cock sprang to attention at the sight of her exposed cunt. She was watching my face closely, a hint of moisture in her eyes.

"I want you to stand there and not say a word. Can you do that for me?" she asked as her hands stretched out and came to rest at my waist. I nodded.

I almost fainted when she stuck her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and slowly began to peel them down off my hips.

"Mom?" I squealed, just as the waistband dropped low enough to free my burgeoning manhood.

"Not a word, remember?" she said sternly as she pulled my boxers the rest of the way down.

With my boxers bunched up around my ankles, my raging hard-on swinging proudly inches from mom's face, I froze like a statue in a museum. I watched transfixed as mom reached up and grasped my shaft in one of her delicate hands. Her fingers were barely able to circle the girth of me. Slowly she began to pump my shaft up and down in tiny strokes. As she did so, she stood up, used her free hand to push the straps of her slip off her shoulders. The top half fell down until the tops of her breasts came into view. Mesmerized I watched it slip further down until the brown circles of her areolas and her pointy nipples stared back at me. I shot my wad right then and there. Rope after rope of spunk gushed out landing on mom's slip just below her tits. She kept stroking my cock through the whole thing. My knees started to buckle. Mom grabbed me by the shoulders and swung me around so I could land on the bed. I lay there on my back, my feet on the floor staring up at the ceiling grunting like an idiot.

"It's okay baby, the first one always comes fast. Now you'll be able to last long enough to enjoy the next one."

"The next one?" I asked in a daze.

When mom didn't answer I lifted my head just in time to see her push the stained slip the rest of the way off. The vision of loveliness standing before me breathed new life into my deflated penis. The years of farm work had been good to mom. Her body didn't have an ounce of fat on it. Her heavy ripe breasts hung down just slightly and her stomach was taut and smooth. The flare of her hips tapered down to her long slender legs, with the patch of unruly pubic hair separating her thighs at her junction. It was that area my eyes finally settled on. As mom stepped forward and lifted one knee onto the bed on my left side I saw her clit peeking through. It was swollen and erect, almost like a small penis. I could see slickness coating the pinkness of her slit as she threw her other knee up and over my right side. She was straddling my upper thighs and reaching out to take my cock in her hand. The heat of her hand finished the job of making my cock rock hard. She saw my stunned look.

"Remember, not a word," she reminded me as she raised my dick up until it was pointing at the ceiling.

With the grace of a finely tuned athlete she swung first one foot onto the bed, then the other, until she was squatting over my hips. I felt the tip of my cock slide through the furrow of her slick cleft as she rubbed my cock's head back and forth through her slit. Her juices coated my head and her heat poured off her so hot I was sure she would burn me. She positioned her cunt directly over my upraised dick, and with agonizing slowness she sank down engulfing me in the moist confines of her extremely tight pussy. A look of agony washed over her face as she went lower and lower on my pole.

"Damn you're big," she whimpered as she struggled to take all of me inside her.

I was at a loss for words; all I could do was watch as my cock slowly disappeared inside my mother's pussy. When I was completely in she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. She remained still, my cock stretching her cunt open, and stared lovingly into my eyes. It was at that moment that I realized just how much my mother was giving up to make my wish come true. It was also at that moment that I realized that I'd never love another woman as much as I loved her. I reached up with both hands and cupped her face.

"I love you with all my heart Mom," I whispered. Tears welled up in both our eyes.

"Shhhhh, not talking," she whispered back.

I held her face in my hands as she started to lift herself up and down on me. At first she took very small upward motions so she could get used to having my cock filling her up. Gradually she increased the length she pulled up until she was able to ride me high enough that I almost slipped out of her wet pussy. Each time she lowered herself I could feel my balls snuggle up against her firm ass cheeks. I lowered my hands to her hips and hung on.

"Oh god!" mom groaned as she continued to increase the speed of her thrust upon my dick.

My balls grew tight and I pushed upwards against her downward thrust as much as possible. Her eyes squinted shut and I could see her biting at her lower lip. Faster and faster she bounced herself on my rock hard cock, trails of her juices sliding down my shaft to coat my balls with her stickiness. Sweat poured off her heaving chest, rolled down and dripped off each of her stiff brown nipples. I felt her walls tighten around my shaft as she viciously pounded down on me, her mouth open gulping for air. Suddenly she slammed her cunt all the way down and remained motionless with my entire cock buried in her cunt. Her body stiffened and she screamed.

"OH MY GOD!" Her cunt quivered around my shaft and she collapsed onto my chest with her entire body shuddering.

Holding her hips tightly I rolled us both over until she was on her back. I reached under her thighs and brought them up until she wrapped her legs around my buttocks. Carefully I pulled back my hips until my cock was almost out of her slick hot tunnel, then I pushed forward burying myself all the way back in. each forward stroke brought a grunt to mom's lips. I repeated this several more times before settling down and finding a nice comfortable in and out rhythm. I bite her neck gently as our sweat soaked bodies rubbed together. I could feel the points of her tits poking into my chest as I stroked my cock in and out of her saturated pussy. Propping myself up on my hands I began to really slip in and out of her slickened cunt as fast as I could. Faster and faster I pumped. The faster I went the harder my balls bounced off her upturned ass. Mom's eyes rolled back in her head and her cunt muscles sucked hungrily at my hardened shaft.

"AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" she screamed again as she went over the edge.

"OH MOMMM!" I groaned as my balls emptied deep inside her twitching pussy. I kept pumping, the sounds of wet sloppy sex reverberated throughout the shelter. I pumped into her until my cock finally deflated and slipped from her soaked entrance. I rolled off and lay beside her, both our feet touching the floor. We made love twice more before stretching out on the bed exhausted. Each new time was sweeter than the last.

I was holding her in my arms when she looked into my face, sadness evident in her eyes.

"You know that what we did was very wrong. Things like this should never happen," she said in a soft whisper.

"I know it was wrong, but I'm not sorry it happened," I told her.

She was just about to say something else when a pounding on the door made us both jump. A man's voice called out asking if anyone was in there. We jumped up, threw on our clothes and raced to the door.

"HELP!" mom yelled as loud as she could.

We heard a man holler he'd get us out. The sounds of several chainsaws filled the air. It was like music to our ears. Mom looked at me with a frightened look on her face.

"Not a word of what happened in here. Agreed?" She was almost begging.

I bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. "I promise."

It took them nearly an hour before the door was finally pried from its hinges. Mom and I stepped out into the bright afternoon sun and glanced around. The house was relatively untouched with only minor damage to some of it. All the windows were broken but other than that it look okay to me. We found out it was a huge tree that had been slung against the door trapping us inside. Where it had come from was anyone's guess; we didn't have any large trees on our property.

The guys that freed us were from a group of people going around to survey the damages in the outlaying areas. At first they hadn't even seen the shelter because of the tree in front of it. It turned out that one of them spotted the door through the branches when he had to take a leak. They told us that if the door had been at a ninety-degree angle, the tree probably would have fallen away from it on its own. How the guys didn't notice the smell of sex drifting up from the inside of the shelter was beyond me. I was sure mom and I reeked of it. They put our names down in some notebook, told us to be careful going into the house, and then drove off to check more places. The first thing mom and I did when we got inside was check to see if there was water flowing through the pipes. Our showers were ice cold, but wonderful.

"I knew it!" Barb's outburst brought me back to the present.

My eyes bored into hers. "You knew? How?"

"Well, I didn't really know for sure. But I knew something serious must've happened between you and her. I mean its not like mom told me, "By the way Barb, I fucked your brother while we were trapped." Her hand gently rubbed along the top of my thigh.

I stood up and walked over to the shelves. When I turned back around Barb was staring into her cup lost in thought. I noticed her face was slightly flushed and her nipples were poking the front of the slip out. I flashed back to when mom had been sitting in that exact same spot, only her nipples had been visible through her wet slip. My cock started to swell and it took every ounce of willpower I possessed to make it stop. Barb looked up and smiled at me.

"How come you and mom stopped talking like you used to? I mean, just because you had sex didn't mean you two had to stop loving each other." Her eyes were begging for an answer.

I gave her the only one I knew. After mom and I got the house in order, things should have gone back to the way they were before the storm. They would have if it hadn't been for my insistence that mom and I continue were we left off. Every time mom turned around I was making a play for her. I hit on her even after she sat me down and explained that the only reason she'd allowed me to have sex with her was because she thought we weren't going to get out of there. Not alive anyway. Of course my eighteen-year-old hormones didn't want to hear that nonsense. They just wanted what they wanted. By the time I graduated school our relationship had grown so strained that the only thing I could think to do was move away. Mom had already started to lease out the land to a big combine so I knew she'd be okay. When I found out how well I fit in the army I just kept re-enlisting.

"And just so you know, I never stopped loving mom," I said, a small tear sliding down my cheek.

Barb sat her cup down, stood and came and wrapped her arms around my trembling shoulders.

"I know you didn't, and mom knew too. You should've come home after your first hitch. Mom told me several times that she would've done anything to have you back home," Barb whispered in my ear.

I suggested we go back to the house, along the way I grabbed our bags from the trunk of the car. Once inside I told her I was going to change into something more comfortable. I lugged our bags upstairs and dropped hers off in mom's room. My old bedroom looked almost the same as it had when I lived here. After a cursory look around I changed into old sweat pants and a t-shirt. I slipped on my snickers and headed back downstairs.

As I was heading down the stairs Barb was coming up. She had her cup in her hand and slid over some to let me pass. Just as I reached her she extended her free hand and grabbed my arm.

"I think I need to take a quick nap. Would you wake me in about an hour?" she asked, stifling a yawn.

"No problem." I started to continue on down but she kept her hand fastened to my arm.

"Now I know why mom liked wearing these things. They're comfy as hell," she chuckled looking down at herself.

Instinctively I looked down too. Again I saw the points of her tits pushing the fabric out. I blushed and swung my eyes back up. She had a knowing look in her eyes and a wide smile on her lips. We stared at each other a few seconds before she let go of my arm and reminded me to wake her in an hour. I reached the bottom of the stairs and for some reason glanced back up. Barb was just reaching the top. I swallowed hard as my eyes caught the sight of her long legs and the bottom swell of her ass cheeks covered in white gauzy panties right before she disappeared out of sight.

I went into the kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. Glancing around I couldn't help but recall the many times I'd sat almost in this exact spot and watched mom working at the stove, humming soft tunes to herself as she made our meals. I could just about smell the food cooking. After that incident in the shelter I no longer sat here watching her. I found it too hard to do that without wanting to get up and take her in my arms. The one time I did try that I got slapped across the face. She had scolded me but good, telling me that I should forget what happened and move on. As she put it, it had been wrong in the first place, and was never going to happen again. I didn't get angry with her, because deep down I knew she was right. I just couldn't deal with having her so close and not being able to touch her like I wanted. She agreed that it was probably best when I informed her of my decision to enlist in the army after I graduated. Neither of us knew at the time that I would make a career out of it.

A couple years after I went into the army Barb had married Bobby Hopkins, a worthless SOB if there ever was one, and eventually moved to Detroit. His family was there. Of course it didn't last very long; just long enough for Barb to realize how big a jerk he was. She had gotten into the real estate business as an agent after that and did very well for herself. Why she'd never married again was something I'd always wondered about. I knew the reason I never married.

I almost forgot to wake Barb like she'd asked me to. Close to three in the afternoon I shuffled up the stairs and went straight to mom's room. The door was wide open and as I reached the threshold I saw her stretched out in the middle of the bed. I stopped dead in my tracks, my jaw dropped and my dick began to grow. Barb was lying on her back with one arm over her eyes and the other down at her side. Her legs were parted a little and the slip had ridden up well past the junction between her legs. I stared at the gauzy white panties that did absolutely nothing about hiding her pussy from view. Unlike the unruly thick bush I remembered mom having, Barb's was neatly trimmed. I could see she had a rather large clit and puffy outer lips that were shaved smooth. The tips of her meaty inner lips extended a tad bit past the outer folds and were being flattened against the crotch of her panties. A soft groan escaped her lips forcing my eyes away from her pussy. She hadn't moved so I stepped up and pushed gently on her shoulder.

"Sis, time to get up." Her arm dropped down from her face and landed on her chest.

"Okay," she mumbled, her eyes still closed. I turned and left before she caught me staring at her privates.

When I got downstairs I took a seat on the sofa and flipped on the TV. I was pleasantly surprised that mom had spent the money to have satellite installed. Thumbing through the channels I wasn't surprised to learn that there wasn't a damn thing worth watching. I stopped it at an old rerun of The Outer Limits. Barb came down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. I heard her milling about for a minute before she came out holding a cup of coffee with both hands. She took a sip, made a face then took a seat in mom's recliner across from me.