The Fallout Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,120 Followers

"Yuk, how old is this?" she asked after taking another drink.

"Couple hours or so." I kept my eyes on the television. "How'd you sleep?"

"Awful, I kept having weird ass dreams." I heard her take another sip.

"So Barb, what do you think we aughta do with the house?" I glanced at her and saw the look of concentration on her face.

"I've been giving that some thought. I have a suggestion if you're interested," she said, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"I'm all ears," I told her, stealing a quick glance at her crossed legs.

"Why don't you and I move in here?"

"Uh, I'm not sure..." She cut me off.

"Before you say no, just hear me out. Okay?"

"Go ahead," I groaned.

"Here's how I see it. You're retired, and I'm really tired of living in Detroit. It's such a rat race. You've no idea what it's like; there are fucking people everywhere."

"Anyway?" I encouraged her to proceed with telling me her plan.

"Anyway, I've got enough money saved to last a long long time. You get a retirement check every month now, plus we'd have the money from leasing the land so we wouldn't have to worry about finances. Wouldn't you rather live here than in some city? I know I would. Besides, this is home. Our home Brian; yours and mine." She was looking at me with anticipation.

She was right about one thing; I really didn't want to spend the rest of my days crowded in some city somewhere. Everything she'd said made sense. The only problem I'd have with moving back here was dealing with my memories. Everywhere I looked I'd see mom. I felt a flutter in my heart just thinking about her. When I told Barb how I felt her eyes lit up.

"Well you won't be the only one seeing mom everywhere. And as far as your memories go I'll help you fix that," she said confidently.

I fixed her with a stare and asked, "How so?"

"Simple big brother; we'll just make new memories for you to dwell on." Her smile spread from ear to ear.

"Yeah right," I chuckled.

"Just say you'll think about it, okay?"

I've always been a sucker for my sister. She could talk me into anything if she really wanted to. Thoughts of how close we'd been growing up danced in my head. All those times she'd follow me around, especially in school, and even here on the farm she had always seemed to be lurking nearby no matter what I was doing. We had spent countless hours sitting in front of the television together, or outside with me trying to teach her things that girls really didn't give a rats ass about. I was surprised that I was thinking about those times again. I looked over at her and gave her a smile, then said I'd think about it.

She jumped up and rushed over, bent down and hugged me tightly around the neck. She planted a kiss on my cheek and straightened up. The view down her slip was brief yet intoxicating. She really was built just like mom.

"I only said I'd think about it sis," I reminded her.

"I know," she replied, a look of triumph in her eyes.

As she was turning away she asked if I was getting hungry. I was. She pranced off toward the kitchen, her backside swaying nicely from side to side. I had to adjust myself in my pants once she was out of sight.

"God, get a grip on yourself! She's your sister for Christ sake," I chastised myself once again.

The smell of fresh brewed coffee drifted into the room. Like a moth drawn to a flame I followed my nose into the kitchen. Barb was busy at the stove, so I went to the pot and helped myself to a fresh cup. I glanced over and saw that she was making pancakes, humming softly to herself as she did. I felt a twinge of déjà vu as I went over and sat at the table. Watching her cook brought back memories of watching mom doing the same thing. Every so often she would look in my direction and flash me a warm smile, then turn back and continue cooking. If her hair were black instead of blonde I'd of swore it was mom at the stove instead of my baby sister.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted, but I know these used to be your favorites. Hope they're okay," she chortled, sitting a plate with a stack of pancakes in front of me.

"They're still my favorite, thanks sis," I told her, slathering them in butter and tons of maple syrup. She brought her plate over and joined me in devouring every last morsel.

When we finished I helped clean the dishes; I washed while she rinsed just like we used to do in the old days. I was going to top my coffee up but she stopped me. Instead, she brought out the bottle of Johnny Walker we'd started earlier and poured some into my cup. She fixed herself some and followed me into the front room. As we entered a new episode of The Outer Limits was just coming on.

"Oh wow, I haven't seen this show in forever," she stated happily, taking a seat next to me on the sofa.

"I know, me neither. They're having a marathon of it," I told her.

"Far out!" she gleefully replied, snuggling closer to me on the sofa.

We spent the next three hours silently enjoying each other's company. It was as if we were kids again, except this time we were drinking booze-laced coffee instead of Kool-Aid. At the end of each episode we freshened up our drinks. One part coffee, two parts booze. It was a good thing that the bottle wasn't full when we started, otherwise I think we would've been sleeping right here tonight. By the time we both agreed it was getting late, and the fact that the bottle was empty, it was nearing nine o'clock. It had been a long and trying day so we headed upstairs with Barb said she was going to take a shower before she got in bed. I on the other hand went straight into my old room, stripped off all my clothes and climbed under the covers. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The sound of my name being repeated over and over crashed through the wonderful dream I was having. I was right in the middle of pushing my dick into some warm wet pussy. I wasn't sure whose pussy, but that didn't really matter. All that mattered was my dream evaporated into mist, leaving me with one hell of a raging hard-on. I blinked my eyes open. Light from a full moon filtered in through the open window and lit up the room. I turned my face in the direction where my name was being softly called. A woman was standing just inside the room dressed in a white slip, and the light from the moon allowed me to see she had a frightened look on her face. At first I didn't recognize Barb in my semi-awake state.

"Mom?" I asked, confused.

"It's me Brian. Barb," she responded.

"Huh? Oh...uh...what's wrong sis?" I managed to stammer.

"I can't sleep, I'm having bad dreams. Can I crawl in there with you?"

"Uh...sure," I said sleepily, scooting over on my side facing her and holding the corner of the blankets up. She slipped under the covers then turned away from me and started scooting her backside closer and closer toward me.

It wasn't until she was almost touching me that I remembered I was completely naked. "Oh shit," I cried out.

"What's wrong?" Barb asked worriedly.

"I forgot I don't have anything on. Could you step out long enough for me to throw some pants or something on?" I was sure some of the light in the room was coming from my reddened face.

"Don't be silly, it'll be okay. I promise not to molest you big brother," she laughed, turning her head to look at me.

"But but but," I stammered.

Barb chuckled and snuggled herself up against me. She reached behind herself and grabbed hold of my hand and pulled it over her waist. She continued holding it as she placed it on her tummy.

"Just hold me for awhile Brian. Please," she asked softly, pushing her backside snugly against my rigid rod. She wormed her butt back and forth until the length of my dick slid between the swells of her cheeks. Even through the slip I could feel an enormous heat rising off her lower region. My cock swelled even more.

She snickered and softly said, "I guess you really are my big brother."

I couldn't help but laugh. "You have no idea, sis," I chuckled, pulling myself tighter into her.

"I'm pretty sure I do," she chuckled back, wiggling her butt against my cock to emphasize her point.

"Uh, you might not want to do that too much sis, I was right in the middle of a very nice dream before you came in," I warned playfully.

"Got ya. Just hold me okay," she said, as her body seemed to relax.

"I love you sis," I whispered right before sleep crept back in.

I slept like a baby until the light of morning started streaming through the window. I was on my side facing away from Barb, who was snuggled up against my back. I could feel the soft fullness of her breast pressed into my back and the warm air of her breath tickling the back of my neck. My eyes popped wide open when my brain registered the feel of something else. Barb had her arm around my middle and her fingers were wrapped snuggly around my morning wood. Startled, I slid away from her enough so I could turn on my back. Her fingers stayed on my cock. Carefully, and with a little sadness too, I peeled her fingers from around my shaft and quietly got out of bed. As hastily as I could I picked up my sweats from the floor and started pulling them up. I almost had them up past my morning boner when I heard my sister cough. Glancing down I saw that she was awake and her eyes were glued to my cock. She didn't say anything; she just lay there wide-eyed and smiling. I finished pulling up the sweats and went downstairs barefoot and shirtless.

While the coffee brewed I took a leak. By the time I got back to the kitchen Barb was fixing us both a cup. I plopped down at the table and studied my sister's attire. I had never seen mom wear slips like the one Barb was wearing. It was white, silky looking and almost transparent. With her back to me I could clearly make out the crack of her ass through the fabric. When she turned around holding a cup in each hand I tried to avert my eyes. I wasn't successful. As if they had a mind of their own my eyes swept over her front and locked onto the twin brown circles on her chest. The only thing I could do was stare and pray that I didn't start drooling. Barb's eyes found mine and she smiled warmly as her nipples began to stiffen. She sat my cup in front of me and went to the other side of the table and sat down.

"Rather interesting slip you're wearing sis. Is that one of Mom's too?" I stuttered.

"Sure is," she replied, then sipped her coffee before adding, "You should see all the ones she's got.

"I don't remember mom wearing ones that you could see through," I remarked, sipping my own coffee to hide my nervousness.

"I wasn't aware this was so transparent until now," she said, looking down and seeing her brown nipples stretching the front of the slip at two points. "Sorry bout that."

I heard myself say I'm not, just as it slipped past my tongue. She heard it too, but didn't comment. We sat there quietly drinking our coffee and waking up. Barb offered to get me another cup when she noticed mine was empty. This time when she came back toward me I glanced down to see if I could see her pubes. I could, but since the slip wasn't as snug around her hips I could only catch glimpses of it. As she went back to her side I noticed how much her tits bounced when she walked. By the time she sat down I was sporting a rather impressive hard-on again.

"So Brian, have you thought about my idea about us moving in here?" she asked, holding her cup up in front of her face with both hands. I could see the fear of rejection in her beautiful blue eyes.

"I have. I'm just not sure if it'd be the best thing for me to do though. I know we'd both love the peace and quiet out here. You really don't need me here though. With your savings and the lease money, you'd do great by yourself."

"That's just it, I don't want to be by myself. I want my brother here too. I've always loved you Brian, and it's been hard having you out of my life for so long," she pouted.

"I've been in your life sis. At least when I could," I replied.

"I understand how it was; the army and all that. But now you can be in my life all the time. I really need you here Brian," she said sadly.

"I would like that. But I also told you that I don't know if I can handle the memories that comes with staying here." Her eyes remained fixed to mine as she sat her cup on the table.

"And I said that I could fix that." She stood and rushed over to my side of the table. Grabbing hold of my hand she said, "Come with me."

She practically pulled my arm out its socket as she dragged me from my chair. Her footsteps were fast as she pulled me behind her and headed for the front door. Once outside I realized where she was going. My steps faltered but she yanked me forward anyway.

"Barb?" I wasn't sure what she was up to.

Without looking back at me she said sternly, "Hush, no talking."

Stunned, those few words evoking such a strong memory, I allowed her to pull me along like a puppy on a leash. I neither said anything, nor did I pull away as she opened the door to the shelter. Once she crossed the threshold she flipped the light switch near the door and flooded the room with light. I followed her in and watched as she shut the door behind us. Then she pushed me over toward the bed and firmly told me to sit down. As if I were in a trance I obeyed her every command. With my feet on the floor and my hands in my lap I saw her standing in front of me. She stepped closer and slipped her hand out to softly stroke the side of my face. I gazed into her eyes. All I could see there was love. She stepped even closer and wrapped the hand she'd been stroking my face with behind the back of my head. Gently she nudged my head forward until it was buried against her chest, right between the soft round globes of her breasts.

"I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to relax and do what I tell you to. Okay?"

"What's going on here Barb?" My muffled question was barely audible.

"We're making new memories dear brother."

With that she stepped back far enough for me to see what she was doing. Slowly she raised her hands to the straps over her shoulders and pushed them down her upper arms. Just like it had with mom, the slip caught on her upper breasts briefly before sliding off and falling to the floor leaving my sister standing naked before my astonished eyes. Her body was magnificent. The twin globes of her breasts hung down slightly from their own weight and her tummy showed the flat firm tightness of someone who exercised regularly. She smiled down at me and took one of my hands and placed it over her left breast. It was soft yet firm, the skin silky smooth to the touch. As she held my hand in place I could feel her nipple stiffen against my palm. I felt lightheaded as my hand gently kneaded the pliant flesh of my sister's tit. I was powerless to stop myself from leaning forward and capturing her right nipple in my mouth. When my tongue rolled over the tip of it she let out a soft moan.

"Oh god Barbara," I groaned, greedily sucking in more of her sweet nipple into my mouth.

She released her hold on my hand and placed both of her hands behind my head and pushed my mouth tighter onto her breast. I let my hand slide off her tit and down her side until it reached the flare of her hip. I brought my other hand up between her legs, stroking the warm silky insides of her thighs. She moved her feet apart opening the way for my hand to travel the rest of the way to her junction. My lips began to go from one nipple to the other as my fingers crept higher up her thighs. I could feel her heat on my fingers right before they touched the softness of her smooth outer lips. I let my index finger slip between her folds and touch the slick wetness of her slit. She shuddered and pulled my head in tighter to her chest. Slowly my finger sank into her.

"Yes! Oh my god," she moaned, rocking her hips and making my finger twirl inside her cunt.

Spurred on by her eagerness I began to pump my finger in and out of her hole. My other hand snaked around and grabbed the fleshy meat of her ass cheek. I buried my face between her slobber-coated tits and fingered her pussy until my arm began to get tired. Slowly I withdrew my finger from her slickness and stood up in front of her. I took her face in my hands and stared into her eyes. She placed her hands on my waist and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my sweats. Skillfully she lowered the sweats over the rigid meat of my hardened cock and pushed them down to my knees. Our eyes remained locked together.

"Take me Brian. Please take me now," she urged softly.

Gently I lowered my lips to hers, and wrapped her in my arms. My sweats fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them. Time seemed to stand still. I could feel her hands running up and down my back as our passion built. Her tongue slid between my lips and forced its way into my mouth. My whole being swirled with emotion as our tongues explored each other's. Carefully I maneuvered her until she had changed places with me. With her back toward the bed I stepped forward forcing her to step back. The edge of the bed caught her just below the knees and she started to fall back. I held her to me as I lowered us both to the mattress. I was lying on top of her, my cock pressing firmly against her mound. Lifting my head I gazed into her eyes once more.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," I whispered.

"Shhhh, no talking," she softly replied as she spread her legs as wide as they would go.

I kissed her again and slid myself lower on her body. I felt the tip of my cock graze the stiff bud of her clit before sliding down between the smooth slick outer lips of her pussy. The sensation was indescribable. Our lips pressed together tenderly as I felt my cock slip deeper into her slit. Just as it nestled between the flaps of her inner lips she pushed her hips upward. Half of my cock slipped into her moist tunnel. Her fingernails raked my back as I slowly pushed forward, splitting her cunt lips wide as the rest of my cock slid into her molten heat.

"Oh shit!" she grunted. Worried that I'd hurt her I asked if she was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting you to be so big," she huffed through clinched lips.

"I'll stop if it hurts," I told her softly.

"No, don't stop. It feels great."

Carefully I began to pull back. When I was almost out I gently slid back in. With each long stroke I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. The walls of her pussy sucked at my shaft like I'd never felt before. On each forward push I felt like I was sinking even deeper into her. It wasn't long before she started meeting my gentle thrust with ones of her own. I began kissing her everywhere; the side of her neck, under her jaw and over the tops of her shoulders. Any place I could reach with my lips was fair game. At the same time I began to speed my thrusting up, while still being as gentle as possible. Barb latched onto my shoulder with her teeth and started convulsing under me. A trickle of hot wet cream leaked past my shaft followed by her muffled moans of pleasure. My balls were sticky from her juice and made wet sloppy noises as they bounced off her butt. The tingling all along my cock grew. Faster and faster I pumped into her, her cries of joy intense in my ears. I couldn't hold back any longer. I plunged my cock all the way in and stiffened as my thick sticky sperm flooded my sister's pussy.

"OH FUCK!" I shouted, my dick throbbing violently as each rope of seed shot forcefully out.

Barb wrapped her legs around my ass and humped herself up against my pelvis crying, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fill me Brian!"

When her convulsing stopped her legs slowly slid off my ass and landed on the bed as the last drops of cum leaked from my cock. For a good ten minutes our sweaty bodies clung together, my shrinking cock still lodged in her cunt. Finally I rolled off her, turned on my side to face her propped up on my elbow. I reached out and traced tiny circles around her nipples. She lay there with her eyes closed, almost purring as her nipples began to stiffen again. I traced a line down her torso and over her mound. Her purrs became moans as my fingertip slid over her clit and sank into the mess of her sopping slit. When I found her entrance I sank my finger all the way in. Barb's eyes flew open and rolled back in her head as I added two more fingers. I brought her to another climax, the squishy sounds of wet cunt bouncing off the shelter walls as my fingers plunged in and out of her.

blaster666
blaster666
4,120 Followers