The Firemen's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it to Harry's brother Bills house by nightfall. We ate dinner, sat around a chatted a little bit. Then Harry and I hit the hay early. No sooner did I get in bed and under the cover. Did Harry pull my panties so the side and shoved his cock in me. We did our best to screw as quietly as we could. We were both still so horny from the road. So we both came and called it a night.

The next morning I awoke to find Harry was all ready up and out of the room. I laid there in bed thinking over all that had happened the last few days. My sex life had gone from good to great. All them guys seeing me in ways that no man had ever seen me other than Harry. And the way it turned them guys on looking at me. This was all so new and unreal to me. Then I realized that I had slipped my hand down inside my little panties. My index finger was slowly rubbing my clit. My other hand went right to my hard nipple. I moaned out low to myself as I sank my finger deep in my pussy. Then I continued to rub my now very wet finger over my clit. My mind was racing back to all the men that has seen me. All of them would give an arm or a leg to slip their hard cocks in me. Oh my am I ever getting wet now. My hips start working up to my fingers. I'm rolling my clit around more and more. I'd play with one nipple then the other. Oh I hadn't masturbated in a long time, and God this felt so good. The more I rubbed my clit the higher my butt came up off the bed. Then it happened, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING. I was like a fish out of water as I came.

Feeling much better after my orgasm I got up and started to get dressed. I'm thinking, what the hell. I'll tease Harry's brother Bill a little. I slipped on a tight white tee shirt, and no bra. My breasts stand up real nice and don't really sag too much at all. Now they bounce around a lot if I'm not wearing a bra. Next I slipped on a little pair of dark blue string bikini panties. Then a pair of short shorts. Cut off jeans for that matter. If I opened my legs just a little you could see my blue panties. I then fixed my hair and went looking for the boys.

I walked in the kitchen to find them both sitting at the breakfast bar on bar stools drinking coffee. Bill said good morning as I walked in. Would you like some coffee? I said yes but stay put, that I'd get it myself. Harry and Bill both gave me the eye as I walked pass them to get my coffee. I fixed my coffee and got up on the barstool next to Bill. Kind of turned facing him and Harry on the other side of him. We were talking about the family and all that kind of stuff. Each time Bill would turn to talk to me I could see his eyes go from my breast to my crotch and right back to my breast. I had my legs open far enough that I know he could see my sexy blue panties. The more we sat and talked the more he had his back to Harry as he talked to me. His eyes just kept going up and down the front of me. I could feel myself getting turned on as I seen his cock starting to get hard in his gym shorts. I felt my nipples getting harder and harder as we talked. I looked down and had forgotten I didn't have a bra on. My rock hard nipples were poking out of my tee shirt like you wouldn't believe. No wonder he was getting a hard-on. Harry seen what was going on also and gave me a dirty look. Harry then broke up the little party Bill and I had going on. He said, oh Jane come here I have to show you something as he walked towards our bedroom. I followed him in the bedroom and shut the door. Harry then said, what the hell are you doing, that's my brother you're in there teasing? I laughed and said, I think your bother would like to fuck his sister-in-law, don't you? Harry was about half-mad as he said; well he's not going to fuck you. And you stop teasing him right now. Them shorts and your tits bouncing in his face and your hard nipples would drive any man nuts. I love for you to tease a stranger that's fine. But not family or friends. We have to draw a line someplace. I told him I was sorry and he was right. All this had just gone to my head. But your brother does like my breast as I held them both and shook them at him. Harry slapped me on the ass and said, just cool it until we get back on the road home.

So we made it a few more days at Bills house, and nothing really went on the rest of the time we were there. Now the long two-day ride home was out of this world. I think I did more showing off than a showgirl in Vegas. I'm thinking that maybe thirty or so men either seen my panties, sexy under things, pussy or breasts. I don't know how we ever made it home. Seems like we stopped once an hour to fuck in the back seat. I just got so horny show guys my stuff I couldn't stand it. Harry was the same way. My teasing guys was driving him nuts. His poor cock didn't have time to get soft.

This was the beginning of me wearing more revealing outfits out in public. And Harry liked it as much or more that I did. He was so happy to see this change in me. Had I known, I'd be dressing sexy a lot sooner. I'll even now go out and cut our grass wear my bikini. Some of the old guys in our neighbor hood can't wait for our grass to need cutting.

Well over a year ago we got an invitation to this party at Sam's house. Sam is an old friend of Harry's that made it big as an attorney. He lives about twenty miles away in this house that's as big as the White House. If Sam closed a big deal or something like that. He would always put on these big parties to more or less boast about it. We have been invited to go in the passed but never did, always thinking it was to fancy for us. Harry read the invitation this time and said fuck it we're going. You can dress up just as hot as them high-class bitches can. So lets go hang with the rich folks, okay. I said sure, I would love to see Sam's house inside. A few of Harry's other friends also got invited. So it wasn't going to be like we didn't know anyone. The party was for the next weekend on a Saturday night. I was looking forward to this party all week long. I couldn't wait for Saturday to get here.

The night of the party Harry asked me what I was going to wear. He was dressed in his suit as I was getting out of the shower. I said I'd surprise him, to wait for me in the living room. After getting out of the shower I stepped into a little pair of black lace bikini panties. The back was very shear and see through. The front of them was all lace with a v cut. Just covering my pubic hair. Next I slipped on a pair of black lace topped thigh-high stockings. They came right up to the crotch of my panties. Then I dried and fixed my hair. Making it have a little flip under look on the sides. Then I stepped into my dress. The dress I picked was a very tight, low cut and short, black spandex. Once I managed to get my breast in it I was shocked as I looked at myself in the mirror. This dress molded my breast and ass like a second skin. It made me have a lot of cleavage for not even having a bra on. You could just start to see a hint of my nipples. And you could just barely see the outline of my little panties. I did my make up and slipped on a pair of open toe black heels. I started thinking that this outfit may be just a little too revealing. I would leave that up to Harry. When I walked in the living room, Harry's eyes about popped out of his head. He said, my God you're so beautiful. I've never seen you look so hot. Have you got on a garter belt? I laughed and said, no sorry no garter belt tonight. This dress is way to tight; it would show right through it. Everyone would know I had one on. I pulled my dress up to show him my panties and thigh-highs. He moaned God your going to be the sexiest woman there tonight. Off to the car we went, Harry patting me on the ass as I walked ahead of him.

We pulled in front of Sam's house and couldn't believe that they had valet parking. The young man opened my door for me and I know he got a good view up my dress as I stepped out of the car. We made our way up the steps and in the front door. The house was full of people that we didn't know. So we just kind of milled around what I think you would call the ballroom. I was enjoying all the looks I was getting from a lot of the males in the room. I even got some dirty looks from some of the females. Must have been their wives. Harry then said, oh there's Ray and Leon over there. Let's go over by them. We slowly worked our way over to Harry's two friends. Now Ray thinks that he's Gods gift to women. And Leon is just the nicest black guy I ever did meet. The three of them have be friends for years. Also Sam that was giving the party was there long time friend.

Who know where Sam was with all these people here? Once we got over to them both Ray and Leon eyed me up one side and down the other. They both told me how nice I looked tonight. I thanked them and told them that they look very nice also. We couldn't find a waiter to get us a drink. So the four of us worked our way over to the bar. Leon ordered us our drinks and handed them to us. We fond a little spot that was out of the way that the four of us could talk. After we had them drinks gone, Ray got us all refills. All at once the sound went off that I hate. Harry's beeper started beeping. He pulled it off his belt and put it to his ear. The Fire Department dispatcher started talking. He said that they had a large fire at the Hardware store downtown. For all Firemen to report to the Fire Station. Harry looked at me like a little kid asking if he could go play. I got that mad look on my face, as I knew the party had just ended for us. I said okay, let's go. Harry knew I wasn't too happy about leaving so soon so he said why don't you stay and have some fun? I'll come back as soon as we get the fire out. Then he asked Ray and Leon if they would give me a ride home if he didn't make it back in time. They both shook their heads yes and Ray said one of us would give her a ride home if you don't make it back. Harry said great, thanks guys. He gave me a kiss good bye and said I'll see you later. I told him to be careful as he turned and pushed his way to the door.

Ray, Leon and I stood there talking for the longest time. I was having a hard time keeping up with them in the drink department. Then the band started play some rock songs. Leon asked me if I would like to dance. I said sure, then we worked our way out to the dance floor. We danced a few songs then went back and Ray asked me to dance. So I danced a few with him. I ended up not missing to many dances at all. They were taking turns dancing with me. I must have danced fifteen songs in a row. I came back to the bar fanning my self I was so hot, hot for dancing that is. I downed my drink and had Leon get me another one. Still over heating I told both of them that I had to go out side and get some air. Leon said here come with me; there's a side door that goes out on a balcony. I follow him to the door as Ray followed me. Once out the door we were the only one's out there. God the night air felt so good. I could feel myself just starting to get a little high from all the drinks. I knew I had to slow down a little, the night was still young.

About that time I seen Leon light up a cigarette. I said, Leon I didn't know you smoked. He laughed and said I don't smoke and handed me the cigarette. In the low light that was out there I could see that this wasn't a regular cigarette. I said, is that what I think it is? Leon looked at me and said, this is some of the best shit money can buy. I said so it's pot? Ray took the joint from Leon and said yep, and the best smoke I've ever had. Ray offered it back to me after he had toked on it. I said no thanks and Leon took it from him. Leon took a big drag on it then said, you might as will try it. It won't hurt you and may even make you feel a little better. It's better than that booze we've be drinking. Plus no hang over in the morning. I told him the last time I smoked pot was in High School. Leon laughed and said well then It's time for you to fly again and handed it back to me. I'm thinking hell it made me feel good back in school.

Oh what the hell. I took it from him and sucked in some of the sweet smoke. I couched it right back out. Leon said, try it again but hold it in as long as you can. The next time I held it in a little longer. We passed it around until it was all gone. Then Leon took out another one and lit it up. Again we passed it around until it was gone. I started to say something and forgot what I was going to say. I started laughing. Ray and Leon looked at each other and said, I think she's fucked up. Oh my, was I ever fucked up. I was on cloud nine; every thing was so funny to me. Ray said he would be right back and went inside. Leon and I started checking out all the stars in the sky. He gently started rubbing my back as he asked me if I was doing okay? I said yes, I've just not been this screw up in a long time. He said just hang in there. Ray went to get you something that will bring you back down a little.

A few minutes later Ray came back out with a glass of some blue liquid and handed it to me. I asked what is this? Ray said it's a downer, just drink it all down and you'll feel a lot better. I looked at Leon and he shook his head yes. So I drank it all down real fast. In just a short time my world started spinning all around. Ray was kind of holding me up when I told him that I have to sit down. Leon then said, maybe we should give her a ride home? Ray then said, you're right let's get out of here.

I recall some of the walk through the house to the front door. Ray was helping me keep on my feet. I don't remember getting in the car. I do remember driving down the road, Leon driving me in the middle and Ray on my other side. Then all at once I felt a lot better. My head stopped spinning and I felt very happy. Ray then said, are you feeling better now? I said yes that I'm feeling I don't know what but it's a good feeling. Ray then said is it cold in here or are you just happy to see us? I looked at him and said what are you talking about? His eyes locked on my breast as he said I was just asking why are these things poking out? I looked down to see both my nipples sticking straight out like hard acorns. I said I'm sorry I don't know what's going on with my body, I feel all funny inside. Ray and Leon both said that's okay; we kind of like the looks of it. The next thing I knew we pulled into someone's driveway and it wasn't mine. I asked where are we? Leon said it's Ray's house, we're making a pit stop. Do you need to go to the bathroom? Not even thinking about it I just said sure I better go, and got out of the car. Ray held the door for me as I walked inside. Ray had a very nice house from what I could see of it. He showed me the way to the restroom and left me there.

I came out and seen Ray and Leon sitting in the living room. I just walked in and sat down next to Leon. They were passing a joint around again. Leon offered it to me and I turned it down. He then said, come on you'd be okay now that you drank Ray's big blue drink. My mind wasn't working 100% right, so I just said okay and took it. After it was all smoked up I just sat there like a mushroom or something. My mind was out to lunch someplace. I felt so good just being mind dead. Like a normal pothead does, I would think. Then Ray broke into my dead mind space. He said that sure is a sexy outfit you have on tonight. I just said thanks and went back into my spaced out mind. Then he said I really like a girl that wears them thigh-highs. I looked down to see that the lace tops of my stockings were showing. I didn't even bother to pull my dress down to cover them. I just said, most guys like them. Then Ray asked if Harry likes me to wear them? I said, oh yes he loves it. Then he asked do you like wear sexy things when you go out? I said, sure I like looking sexy.

Does it turn you on to know that guys are checking you out from top to bottom? My reply was, yes I love guys to look at me. Ray then said, so you like to cock tease guys? I laughed and said I don't know what cock teasing is, but sure I like teasing guys a little. Harry loves it when some guy gets turned on checking me out. The Leon asked, what's the most that you've teased any guy? I said I wasn't sure what he meant. He then said, just how much have you showed any guy that you've ever been teasing? I laughed a little and just said, maybe way too much at times. Then Ray asked, so have other guys like seen your tits or pussy? I don't know why I was telling them all this but I said yes a few times they have. Then Leon said, so you and Harry both get turned on from this? I said, oh yes very much so. Leon asked, have any of these guys got to, you know. Have you let any of them fuck you? I laughed and said no, it's never gone that far. Now Ray asked would you like it to go that far sometime? Like getting fucked by the guy you're teasing? I said, I often think about that. You know how this guy would be. Or what he would do to me. But that's as far as it has gone. Leon got up and said, shit man I need a drink. Any body need any thing? Ray and I both told Leon we would take a drink.

I didn't realize it at the time that all this talk was turn these two guys on. Plus from where Ray was sitting across from me. He had a great view of my black lace panties under my hiked up dress. I wasn't even thinking about the view I was giving him. Leon returned with mixed drinks for all of us. He sat back down next to me.

Leon then started back up with the questions. He said, now let me get this straight, you have let total strangers see your tit's, and Harry likes this? I said, yes Harry loves it as much as I do. Leon then said, well shit, Ray and I feel left out here. Why is that I asked? Ray spoke up and said, we've known you for a long time and we have never got to see those tits of yours. Leon said he's right we haven't. I kind of laughed it off. Then Ray asked if I would mine giving them a little look at my tits? Leon said, we wouldn't tell anyone that you showed them to us. I said, no I really shouldn't as I took a big drink of my drink.

Something told me that I should get up and ask them to take me home. And on the other hand, all this talk was starting to turn me on. The pot and whatever that blue drink was had me in a state of mind that I could tease these guys a little more then just put a stop to it. I wasn't even thinking that Harry wasn't around to come save me if things did get out of hand. But in my mind, these are my friends; things wouldn't get out of hand.

Ray moved over and sat on my other side. Ray then said, so are you going to be nice to us and let us see them? You have let strangers see them and Leon and I sure aren't strangers. I must say they look very nice in that dress, don't you think so Leon? Leon said oh yes, that they look very nice. I turned to look at both of them and said, you guys don't give up do you? Ray said, not when it comes to beautiful tits like yours. Leon added, who's going to know but us, and what's it going to hurt?

All my will power was gone by this time. Leon was right, what could it hurt? I was very turned on from these guys begging to see my breast. My nipples stick out about an inch when I'm turned on or cold. I wasn't cold now and I knew they both could see my hard nipples poking through my spandex dress. I was really feeling sexy sitting here with these two guys drooling over me. I looked at one of them then the other. I said, you guys better never tell Harry that I did this. I hooked my fingers in both side of my dress and slowly started pulling it down. Once the spandex cleared my hard nipples both my breast sprang free. I pushed my chest out as far as I could and sat back. I asked, are you guys happy now? Both of them couldn't speak as they glared at my breast. I had never felt as sexy as I did right then. I had these guys eating out of my hand.