The Firemen's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

I woke up about noon to find Harry sleeping next to me. My poor head felt like someone had hit me with a baseball bat. My pussy was sore and burning like hell. I started thinking what happened last night. I'm thinking no way that was a dream. I really didn't go to Ray's house all night. I didn't have sex with both of them last night. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to see if I could see why my pussy was so sore. I had to get a mirror to get a good look at it. It wasn't pink as it always is. It was bright red and raw. It hurt to just touch my pussy lips or my clitoris. Then like a hot stick in the eye, I knew that I didn't dream what happened last night. I started to cry what had I done? Why did I smoke that pot with them? What was in that drink that Ray had given me? How could I have done this to Harry? If he was to find out about this, I'm sure he would leave me. What I'm I going to do? Then it came back to me that Ray had taken that photo of Leon and I screwing. Oh God they are going to blackmail me into more sex with them. I didn't know what to do as I put my robe on and went to make some coffee.

Harry got up an hour or so later and came in and gave me a kiss. As he poured himself a cup of coffee and he said he was sorry he had to leave the party last night. I said, oh that's okay I know how much you love going to them fires. Then Harry said well did you get to meet Big Money Sam? I replied, no I never did get to meet him. Your kidding Harry said. Well did you get to check out the entire house? I said no, I never made it out of that room we were in when you left. What time did you leave Harry asked? I'm not sure I replied it was late I know that. So what did you do all night then, he asked? Just stood around talking most the time I said. Talking Harry said, to whom was you talking to all night? Your friends, Ray and Leon. They were the only people that I knew there I said. You just sat and talked to them all night he asked? I did dance a few dances with them, but yes, most of the night was spent talking to them, I replied. Harry then asked if Ray tried hitting on me? He's good for that shit. He doesn't care if it's someone's wife or not. As long as he thinks he's going to get some pussy, he'll keep working on you. I said, no both of them seemed real nice to me. Harry laughed and said well Ray must be slowing down. Every time I see him I have to here all about some chick that he fucked. Not sure what Harry was saying I asked, was you hopping or thinking he would hit on me? Why would you leave me there if you were thinking he would do something like that? Harry said oh no I wasn't hopping he would do anything. I was just saying if he did try any thing on you I would have been pissed off at him that's all. I said, oh okay, but no he was nice.

For days I was beside myself. I didn't know what I should do? I'm thinking I should tell him, then I'm thinking not? What if he finds out from someone? What is Ray going to do with that photo of Leon and I? But as days went on it didn't look like any thing was going to come from it. It was a part of my life that I would just keep in the closet.

Harry and I got back to our normal sex life, screwing like High School kids. Life couldn't be better, as me moved along the next two months.

I had missed one period and went in to see my Doctor. The bad news was that I was pregnant. The good new was that it was conceived six weeks ago. Two weeks after I was with Ray and Leon, thank God. So much for the birth control pills working right. Harry was really happy when I told him that he was going to be a Father. As for me, I was just happy for the date the Doctor gave me that it was conceived on.

As time went on Harry and I fixed up a baby's room. And did all the things one has to do to get ready for a new little person in the house. My nice shape went to hell real fast. Harry loved the fact that my breast got a lot bigger. I didn't care for the big belly and all the morning sickness. But that's how it all works.

About 7 months after my great news from the Doctor, Harry and I are in the delivery room at the hospital. The old push and breathe drill, you all know what I'm talking about. After a few hours I'm a happy new Mother of a beautiful 6-pound baby girl.

Also a short time after the baby was born I became a divorced Mother with a new baby. As it turns out the Doctor was off a little as to the date the baby was conceived. Turns out the baby was just as black as Leon. So I think I know the date she was conceived for sure. It about killed Harry once he seen the baby. All I could do was cry and say I was sorry. But to this day, Harry has not forgiven me.

So if you're going to be a Cock Teaser. Be careful that none of the cocks you tease ever get inside you.

THE END

I'll be glad to reply to any comments about my story. Sally...

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers