The Firemen's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,382 Followers

All at once I jumped. Ray was rolling my hard nipple around with his thumb and index finger. Leon said don't you worry we'll never say a thing to Harry. Ray said, my God your nipples are perfect, I mean they are flawless. Leon said your right, look at these things. Just then Leon started play with my other nipple. I just kind of laid my head back and let them enjoy playing with my nipples. After a few minutes Ray asked if it would be okay for them to kiss my nipples? I just got, I don't think that would be a, out of my mouth when Rays mouth sucked my hard nipple inside it. I moaned, oh no you shouldn't be doing that. Just then, I felt my other nipple get sucked into Leon's mouth. This was a feeling that my body had never felt before. Both my nipples, being sucked on at the same time. I tried to tell them to stop but I couldn't get the words out. Both of them were giving my nipples little bites and their tongues would flick over my nipples as they held them in their teeth. I was losing the fight with my body real fast. The pot and the drinks had me all screwed up. My mind was telling me to stop this. But my body was telling me this feels, unreal, don't stop them. I moaned and let my head fall back into the sofa. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed this great nipple sucking I was getting.

Both of them started squeezing and playing with each of my breast as they kept sucking on my nipples. Then I felt someone's fingers on the inside of my thigh moving up. I looked down to see who it was, but I couldn't see because both Ray's and Leon's heads were in my view. The fingers got up to the bare skin above my stocking. I said no you guys. We have to stop; you can't touch me down there. The fingers just kept on moving up my thigh. Once they got to the crotch of my little black lace panties. I moaned out, oh God please don't touch me there. My plea went on death ears. The fingers started running up and down my panty covered pussy. Again I closed my eyes and let my head fall back into the sofa. I was trying to tell my body not to enjoy this. But them fingers started rubbing my clit right through my panties. I could fell myself starting to get wetter and wetter. And whoever was playing with my pussy had to feel my panties getting wet. Well the fight was over now. The fingers rubbing my clit had my body looking for an orgasm. I started moaning as I was working my hips in time with the finger rubbing my clit. One of them pulled my legs wider apart. I started running my fingers through the hair on the backs of their heads as they worked on my hurting hard nipples. I started pumping my hips up to the hand faster and faster as I was about to have and orgasm with these two guys. My head fell back as I moaned out louder, YES, YES RIGHT THERE, THAT'S IT. OH YES, OH GOD I'M CUMMING. It felt like electricity going through my body, as I was cumming. The fingers kept on rubbing my clit. That sent like mini orgasms through me. Slowly I started getting my breath back to normal.

Leon stopped kissing and sucking my nipple and stood up. Ray also stopped working on my other nipple. I was in this very satisfied state of mind when Ray told me to lie down on the sofa on my back. I just did as I was told, still feeling so satisfied after that great orgasm. I felt Ray push my dress up around my waist. Then I felt his finger hook around the waistband of my little black panties. I didn't even try to fight what was happening. For that matter I raised my hips up off the sofa to make it easier for him to remove my panties. Once my panties were off Ray put one foot over the back of the sofa and the other one on the floor. My pussy was now wide open for Ray and Leon to gaze at. In my mind I really wasn't sure what was going to happen next. But I was soon going to find out.

Ray moved over the top of me. He got between my legs above me. He then took hold of my breast and started playing with them again. Then he started kissing and sucking on my still very hard nipples. Next he kissed his way down over my belly. Lower and lower he kissed until his mouth was right on my clitoris. Oh my goodness did that feel good. His tongue started licking all the way up my pussy. Stopping to flick my clit around before he did another long lick up my pussy. He hands were squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple as he tongue fucked me. Ray really knew the spots to suck and lick on my pussy. I was working my pussy on his mouth. All I could do was lay there pumping my hips and moaning out of my mind. I love getting oral sex but this was out of this world. Ray really knew how to eat pussy.

I heard Leon say, shit Ray your going to have her cumming again any minute. I opened my eyes to see that Leon was nude standing next to the sofa. He was holding his hard black cock in his hand right over my face. He said open your mouth Jane; I have some chocolate candy for you. He took hold of the back of the sofa and laid his hard cock right on my lips. I've been told that black guys are bigger that white guys. Well there just may be some truth to that. Leon cock was as big as some flashlights I've seen. It was a lot longer and fatter that Harry's. This was the first real live black cock that I've ever seen. I opened my mouth and Leon slipped it right in. Talk about a mouth full. Leon was working it in and out of my mouth real slow as I sucked and licked on it. Ray just slipped some fingers inside and hit my G-spot. He was sucking hard on my clit as his fingers rubbed just the right spot deep inside my pussy. It didn't take much of this to push me over the top. I had to stop sucking Leon's cock as my orgasm took over my body. I yelled out, OH YES, SUCK MY CLIT, YES, YES I'M CUMMING. OH GOD YES, OH I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING. As I was coming down from my orgasm Leon shoved his hard meat back in my mouth. So I went back to sucking on my chocolate cock.

I was trying to give Leon the best blowjob that I've ever given. I felt Ray holding my spread legs straight up in the air. Next I knew the feeling of a hard cock sliding up and down my wet pussy. I was so wet that once he had his hard cock lined up to my hole, he slipped right in me. I moaned and raised my hips up to welcome him inside me. I've had dreams of having sex with two guys at once. Out of all my wildest dreams I never did think that it would ever really happen to me. Now I'm here on the sofa with two hard cocks pumping in me and I love every minute of it. Ray started pumping his cock in me at full speed. It made it really hard to suck on Leon's cock. It kept popping out of my mouth. I could feel my breast bouncing all over my chest as Ray banged me harder and harder. All at once he moaned out, HERE IT CUMS. He pushed deep inside me and I could feel his cock jerking as he pumped his seed inside me. Harry loves when I squeeze his cock with my pussy, as he's cumming in me. So I did the same thing with Ray. He liked it also, he moaned, Goddamn your pussy is going to bite my cock off. Milk my cock dry baby that's it. As he pumped it in and out real slow. Ray then pulled his cock out of me real fast. I could feel his hot sperm running out of me. He slapped Leon on the back and said, okay buddy; I've got her all primed up and ready for you.

Leon pulled his big cock out of my sucking mouth and stood up. He then moved over the top of me and between my legs. Leon bent over and sucked one of my hard nipples in his mouth really hard. I pushed my chest up to him as he did. His mouth popped off with a loud sucking sound. He then looked down at me and said, That horny drink really did work on you didn't it? Not sure what he was talking about I said, what horny drink? Leon laughed and said that blue drink Ray gave you at the party. It's some drink to make females horny. And it worked just fine on you. I replied, I don't know if it worked or not. But I do know that I'm so hot right now I can't wait for you to fuck me. Leon laughed again and said, see it's working great on you.

I felt the head of Leon's hard cock poking all around my vagina. Then he more or less ordered me. He said get a hold of that cock of mine and line it up to your pussy hole. I love for some other guys wife to hold my cock were she would like it to go. I did as I was told. I reached down and took hold of his hard cock. I lined it right up to my sloppy pussy hole. Leon gave about two little pushes and the black head of his cock popped right inside me. I really didn't think his cock would ever fit inside my little pussy. But it went right in like my pussy was made for it. And I'm sure all the sperm that Ray had pumped in me made it slip in a lot easier. Leon started these long slow strokes. Each time he was pushing a little more of his chocolate cock inside me. My eyes rolled in the back of my head it felt so good. All at once a big flash went off. I looked to see that Ray had just taken a photo of me being filled with nine inches of black cock. I didn't care at all; all I cared about was how good Leon's cock felt inside me.

It was starting to get really good to me now. I locked my legs around Leon's back and was working my pussy the full length of his hard cock. My pussy had never been this full before. I have never felt this good during sex. I started moaning out, oh God fuck me, oh yes fuck me, don't stop oh yes. Then Leon started talking kind of dirty to me, and that made it all the more better. He said, you like my black cock in your pussy don't you Jane? I moaned God yes. You like getting two cocks in your pussy don't you? Again I just moaned, Oh God yes. Is this your first black cock in your pussy? YES, I moaned out. Your going to cum all over my cock aren't you Jane? Your pussy juice is going to be all over my cock isn't it? I moaned out loud this time, OH GOD YES, MAKE ME CUM, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, I LOVE YOUR COCK.

Well, Leon now picked up speed. Long fast strokes he started pumping inme. I was out of control under him. I don't know who was the fucker and who was the fuckie. All I did know is that I was on the brink of cumming and I wasn't holding back a thing. Five or six strokes later and the wave went through my body. I yelled out, OH YES, I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK ME, DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP, YES, YES I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING. I pushed my pussy up to Leon's cock to get all of it that I could as my orgasm blew through my body. He didn't stop; he kept on pumping his dark meat inside me. Even faster now than before. It was so unreal; I had never been fucked like this in my life. This man really knows how to make a woman happy. Leon moaned in my ear, cum for me again baby and I'll cum with you this time. Well, he didn't have to ask me. I could feel another orgasm building deep inside me. This guy was like an endless fucking machine. I didn't think any man could last this long, as he's driving his cock in me. Leon moaned in my ear again, oh baby I'm going to cum, cum with me baby, cum with me. I couldn't believe it but his cock felt like it was even getting bigger as he was about to cum. All at once he pushed deep as he could inside me. He cock started jerking like a vibrator as it unloaded his sperm deep, deep inside my hot pussy. All this put me right in the state of another orgasm. I was cumming with him. I yelled out, OH FILL ME UP, OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN, OH MY GOD YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I didn't think Leon's cock was ever going to stop pumping out his hotsperm. I could even feel it running out between my pussy lips and his hard cumming cock. He fell down on top of me as I tried to milk even more of his hot cum out of his still hard cock. Leon moaned in my ear, shit baby that feels good. How did you learn how to use them pussy muscles like that? I said I don't know, it's just something that Harry likes me to do to him. Harry said it really feels good to him. Leon laughed and said, well Harry's right it feels great. And speaking of Harry, we need to get your ass home girl. And thanks Jane you were great. Harry's a lucky man to have a piece of ass like you around.

Ray spoke up and said, get her home? Hell with that, I'm ready to hitthat shit again. I looked at him and his cock was hard as a rock again swinging out in front of him. Leon gave me a little kiss and said, well it looks like you and Ray are going to have a little more fun. Having said that Leon slowly pulled his cock out of me. Once it popped all the way out a stream of sperm came rushing out of my pussy. Ray then said, Okay Jane lets play doggie. Get on your hands and knees for me. I did as Ray told me and got on my hands and knees. Ray moved in behind me and gave me a slap on the ass. Then he said, get down on the floor that will be a lot easier. Again I did as I was told and moved down to the floor. Ray got behind me with a hand on each side of my hips. All at once he pulled me back onto his hard cock. He had it all inside me in one move. I moaned out, OH GOD RAY, THAT FEELS SO GOOD. I don't know how he could be enjoying this? My poor pussy was so wet and sticky. It must have felt like he was screwing a mud pie. Ray started pumping in me at a fast pace. He yelled at Leon, hey Harry is going to kick your ass. You've done went and fucked up his old ladies pussy. She'll never be the same; shit she was tight the first time. Now she's like fucking a tomato, messy as hell. Leon laughed and said, just get your nut off in her and lets go. We have to get her home before Harry.

Ray then picked up the pace even more. He bent over and took each of my swinging breasts in his hands. He was squeezing and pulling on them as he hammered his hard cock deep inside me. He moaned Goddamn are you ever hot and wet. About that time he let go of one of my breast. He then reached down between my legs. I had their sperm running down the inside of both my legs. That didn't seem to bother Ray any. He started rolling my very wet clit around with his fingers. Oh that felt so good; I started pushing back harder on his pumping cock. I knew good and well that it wasn't going to take too much of this to have me cumming again. Ray started pumping in me at full speed now. He moaned out real loud, SHIT YOUR WET PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. He pushed deep inside me maybe ten or so times then grabbed my hips and held me tight to his cock. He yelled out, OH GOD I'M CUMMING. I could feel each and every pump of his cock, as it pumped more hot cum inside me. As Ray was coming down from his orgasm he said, shit this is some of the best pussy that I've ever had. Man girl do you ever know how to fuck. Then he pulled his soft cock out of me. That sent even more sperm running down my legs. Leon was looking on as Ray got up on his feet. I just stayed on my hands and knees wishing Ray hadn't cum so fast. I was about to cum again myself in a few minutes. Leon said, you fool Ray, look what you did. The lady didn't cum, why didn't you let her cum? Ray laughed and said, shit I got mine, I can't help it she didn't cum.

Leon looked down at me and said, would you like to cum baby? I said, yes, yes please make me cum again. He said, shit baby, old Leon will make that pussy cum for you. He then moved behind me and got down on his knees. I felt his hard cock start slipping in my pussy hole. He said shit baby you got one hell of a sloppy pussy here. Looks like a sperm back from back here, as he started laughing. Two or three pushes later I was full of Leon's big black cock again. It felt a lot better than Rays. Leon took hold of my hips and started fucking me. I mean really fucking me. He's a mad man the way he just keeps on driving his hard cock in. His cock felt so good I knew for sure that Leon was going to have me cumming again, and soon. I started out moaning for him to not stop and ended up yelling, FUCK ME, YES, YES, YES. Then he started his dirty talk again. He asked me, do you like my cock better than Harry's? Do you like a big black cock in your sweet little white pussy? You know that each time Harry fucks you for now on that you're going to be thinking of my big cock? I yelled out, YES, YES I LOVE YOUR COCK, GOD YES FUCK ME HARD. Leon bent over and took a hold of both my hard nipples. He was rolling them and pulling on them in just a way to drive me even wilder. This was some sex that every girl should get at sometime in her life. Just only one care in your mind, cumming that's it just cumming needing to have an orgasm.

Leon had been screwing me for a long time when all at once my orgasmtook off. My ass was hitting his hips hard and fast as I started yelling out, OH YES, OH YES, GOD I'M GOING TO CUM. Leon was pumping even faster now as he said let me know baby and I'll cum with you. Well he knew that's for sure. My body got hot all over as I started shaking and rolling my head all around. I pushed back to his hard cock as hard as I could. Taking it all deep inside my very wet pussy. I then yelled out, OH MY GOD YES, OH YES I'M CUMMMMMMMMING YES. When I didn't think it could get any better I felt Leon's big cock start exploding inside me. He moaned out, here comes Leon's juice baby. I tried milking his cock like I did before but my poor little pussy muscles were just to pooped out by this time.

Leon pulled his nice cock out of me as he stood up. And again a river of sperm went running down my legs right over my lace-topped stockings that I still had on. I fell down on my belly on the floor then rolled over on my back. I opened my legs wide and looked at Ray. He looked at me and said what? I ran my fingers down to my wet pussy and said, your turn. I felt like a bitch dog in heat. I was still horny and looking to get fucked some more. Leon held out his hand for me to take. He then pulled me up to my feet. He said, you're done baby, we have to get your ass home. Now get in that bathroom and get your self cleaned up.

Once I cleaned up the best I could I came walking back in the livingroom. My dress was still around my waist and the insides of my stockings were wet. Leon helped me to step back into my little panties. He then pulled them back up in place. Then he helped me pull my dress back up and get my breast back in the tight thing. With that done Leon then pulled my dress down to cover my stocking tops. He held me up as I stepped in my heels. Leon asked Ray if he was going to ride along. Ray just waved his hand and said, I'm going to bed, see you guys later and walked out of the room.

Leon and I started the drive to my house. My head was still so screwedup I didn't even care what people would thing if they seen me riding in a car with Leon at 5 in the morning. Or the fact that I was just getting home and I was dressed to kill and my Husband was not in the car with us.

We got near downtown and we could see all kinds of red lights flashing.Leon said, cool Harry's still at the fire. We may just get away with this. We turned and went a few streets over to my house. Leon pulled in the drive and stopped the car. I looked at him and asked if he would like to come in for a little bit? I was still so horny I would have fucked him again right there in the car in my driveway. His reply was, no thanks baby, Harry will be home soon I'm sure. You better save some of that pussy for him. But thanks again for the offer. Now get your ass in that house and be thankful that we didn't get busted. Right at that time I really didn't care if I got busted or not. I needed some hard cock is all I knew. Leon gave me a kiss on the cheek as he opened the door. He said get going girl, it was fun but it's over, see you later. I stepped out of the car and Leon backed out and was gone in a second.

Once in the house I didn't know what to do with myself. I walked thefloors, tried to read the paper but nothing seemed to fit in the state of mind I was in. I then took a hot shower and cleaned a ton of cum off myself. After my shower I slipped on a little pair of white with black poke-a-dotted string bikini panties. I when and got in bed, hoping Harry would be home soon. I needed and hard cock in me so bad. I must have fallen asleep and died. Harry came home and I didn't even hear him.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,382 Followers