The First Time I Noticed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
249 Followers

"Oh no you don't, mister," she said. "You are absolutely not taking pictures of my naked ass. Nope. No way."

"Lex, listen-"

"Definitely not," she said. "Just no."

"Lex, please-"

"I said no," she said, "and I meant it."

"Would you please just let me finish!" I said.

"Fine," she said. "But the answer will still be no."

She looked at me with her sternest don't-fuck-with-me expression, then added "perv."

"Okay, but please listen for a second, alright?" I said.

"I'm listening," she said, but her expression was unchanged. This was going to be a tough sell.

"So," I said. "We could start with just a couple of..." I paused to get the words just right.

"A couple of what?" she said.

"Test shots," I said.

"Test shots?" she said.

She looked even more skeptical than she sounded.

"Yeah," I said. "Test shots. I mean, the camera is digital, right? I can shoot a few photos and we can look at them right here. If you don't like them, we can just delete them right now I'll drop the whole thing."

Her expression softened a little. Hope welled within me.

"You'll delete them right on the spot if I ask you to?" she said. "No questions asked?"

"No questions asked," I said. "If you say so, they're gone. If you don't, we can still pull the plug whenever you want."

She was clearly considering the idea.

"And no matter what," she said, "nobody will ever see them but us, right?"

"Absolutely not," I said. "Come on, Lex. You know you can trust me on that. They're not going to end up on the internet or something."

"And what might we be doing with these photos when we're done taking them?" she said.

"Would you be grossed out if I told I'd probably be jerking off looking at them when we're at school?" I said.

"Ah..."

"Oh no," I said. "You are grossed out, aren't you?"

"No. I'm not. That's...kind of hot, actually," she said. "Tell me, brother, what do you plan to do while you're looking at them."

"I, um, I just said what I was going to do," I said.

"No you didn't," she said. "Tell me everything or no deal."

"Oh," I said. "Ah, yeah, well, you know how I get when I see your ass. Your ass makes me hard, sis, and if I'm hard and you're not there to take care of me, I have to do it myself. I'll have to stroke it."

"Stroke what, Ian?" she said.

She had rolled onto one hip and was casually playing with her boobs. I didn't have to just talk about getting hard, it was happening.

"Stroke my hard cock, Lexi," I said. "I'll have to stroke my cock looking at your pictures. I'll stroke it until I fucking come from looking at you naked."

"Deal," she said. One hand had moved between her legs and was making small circles.

"Awesome!" I said.

"But there's one more condition," she said.

I was so excited that she had said yes that I just blurted out my agreement without even thinking about it.

"Anything, sis," I said. "Anything at all."

"I get pictures too," she said.

A moment later she said "You can close your mouth now."

This was an unexpected twist. It never even occurred to me that she would want to have photos of me. Not those kind of photos, anyway. At least twice I opened my mouth to speak and then closed it again, completely at a loss for words.

"What's it gonna be, Ian?" she said. "I get pics too, or no deal."

"Deal," I said, still in a kind of stupor. "You really want pictures of me, sis?"

"Damn right I do!" she said. "What? Did you think I was going to go weeks without taking care of business?"

"I...I guess I hadn't thought about it," I said.

I was sure thinking about it now. Images of my sister masturbating were running through my mind like a porn movie. When I thought about her doing it while thinking about me, the movie playing inside my head got even more vivid.

"You're thinking about it now, aren't you?" she said.

"Huh?" I said.

Busted. When I looked at her she was staring at my crotch. I was doubly busted by the tent in my shorts.

"Now strip," she said.

I did. Then I looked around and realized we were standing out in the open, stark naked.

"Aren't you worried about someone wandering by?" I said.

"You said yourself that nobody ever comes here."

"True," I said.

"Okay then," she said. "Now let's get some photos."

I wasted no time setting up the first shot. I had her draw up her knee to give her hips a little added curve, and rest on her elbow. It was sexy, but barely R rated. I shot a few variations then asked if she wanted to take a look at the test shots.

"Let me get a few of you, first," she said. I handed her the camera and guided her through setting up a few shots. My cock was standing at attention and it took quite a bit more effort to hide the naughty bits for equivalent R rated shots. We managed to pull it off with a couple of shots taken from behind (and Lexi wouldn't shut up about my ass), then another with me crouching so that my cock was hidden behind my leg.

"Now we can look," I said.

We sat together in the sun and looked through them. We scanned back from the last ones we shot, so mine were first. I had to admit it was arousing to be naked in front of the camera, knowing that sometime later Lexi would be touching herself looking at my photos. Eventually we got to hers and they were stunning. I was already horny and hard, and looking through them, even on the small viewer on the back of the camera, made me even hornier. By the time we got through them all I was gently stroking my aching cock.

"Is that what you'll be doing with them?" she said, looking at me playing with myself.

"Yes," I said. "God you're hot. Just looking at the little previews is sexy as hell. I can't wait to see them on my monitor at home."

"Ian?" said Alexis.

"Yeah, sis?" I said.

"You can't. See them there, I mean," she said. "I can't do this. Please delete them."

My heart fell out of my chest, landed on the rocks, and rolled down the hill. In my mind's eye, I was waving goodbye to it. But I gave my word. No questions asked.

"Okay then," I said, and I put my finger on the Delete button.

"Stop!" she said.

"What?" I said. "I'm deleting them. I'd rather not, but a deal is a deal."

"I'm sorry, Ian," she said. "Don't."

"What?" I said.

"Don't delete them," she said. "I don't want you to. I...I just had to be sure you really meant it when you said no questions asked. Please forgive me."

"Wow," I said. "You should have trusted me, Lex. That hurt me. I...I can't believe you didn't trust me."

"No, Ian," she said. "Please don't say that. I do trust you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Just kidding, Lex," I said. "It's all good. I know you're scared."

"Oh, you are such an ass," she said. "I really should make you delete them now just for fucking with me like that."

"Say the word and they're gone," I said. "That's the deal, and you can cash in that chip right now or fifty years from now."

"Ian," she said. "I will never, never question your word again."

Somewhere down the hill, my heart had grown legs and was racing back up to return to its proper place.

"That means a lot to me, sis," I said. "It really does."

"Were you actually hurt that I didn't trust you?" she said.

"Maybe just a little," I said, "but I totally understand how you felt and I'm okay. Are you okay? Not just about the photos, but about me messing with you, too."

"Want the truth?" she said.

"Always."

"I'm completely okay," she said. "I sort of deserved it - you messing with me, I mean."

"And the photos?" I said.

"Taking them made me feel really sexy," she said. "And slutty. Let's do more."

My heart was back in my chest where it belonged, and beating a little faster.

We started another session and these were more explicit. I had shots of her standing and sitting from in front and behind, with some spectacular shots of her ass, and finally of her with her legs spread. When those were done I went in for some close-up shots of her pussy. In the last of them, she had her fingers just entering the edge of the frame. With those done we setup more of me, not bothering to hide my erection this time. Eventually Alexis asked me to pose for a few shots where I was touching myself. But I couldn't stop at just posing for stills. I was too worked up for that, and wasn't just holding it, but stroking it, and Alexis soon abandoned shooting photos and was just watching me while rubbing herself.

"I'll take the camera now," I said. I needed to focus on something else before I shot off all over the rocks. I steadied my nerves and focused my thoughts, then setup the sexiest poses I could dream up to show off Lexi's charms, but even my best efforts at concentrating on the photos were far from sufficient. Although I got a lot of great shots, it's wasn't long before I was just watching her masturbating and doing the same myself.

"Fuck this is hot!" I blurted out once all efforts at shooting photos had been abandoned.

"Yeah," said Alexis, "this was a good idea you had, but I need you inside me now."

It wasn't the most comfortable of places. The smoothest spots were rough, abrasive rock. Alexis was writhing more and more, and squishing sounds were coming from between her legs. With her hands blocking the view, I could only imagine how wet she was, but the imagining was sending my libido into orbit. A thought flickered through my mind, and I laid back on the rock. My cock was pointing skyward and pulsing along with my rapid heartbeat.

"Climb on, sis," I said.

Alexis was panting as she eyed my cock with a look of uninhibited animal lust. She threw a leg over me, squatting with the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and sat down hard with a grunt.

"Oh, fuck!" I said. There was no slow build up. She hit full speed almost immediately, dropping down on me and then raising herself to the point where I was only just barely still inside her. She balanced herself with one hand on my chest while the other went back to work on her clit. I watched her tits bouncing hypnotically on her chest for a moment before realizing that I had two hands free. My sister let out a loud moan when my fingers found her nipples, and went from frenzied to manic. I went right along with her, thrusting up as she sat down.

Between gasps and grunts, Alexis managed to stammer out "almost...Oh! God!...there." So was I. It seemed we had just started, but something about the fresh air and our supercharged start from the photo session had us in a sprint to the finish. Sometimes you wanted a long, gentle session of love making. Sometimes you just wanted to fucking come. This was one of the latter times. Alexis was still bouncing wildly and at one point she bounced high enough that my cock was completely out of her. When she came back down it was just sort of sandwiched between us instead of back in her pussy.

"Put your fucking cock back in me now, God damn it!"

That was one order I could follow without question.

"Oh, fuck!" she said as I entered her again. "That's better."

Was it ever. Her pussy was throbbing now. I could feel the rhythmic contractions on the shaft of my cock in the brief moment of pause as she bottomed out.

"Coming...soon," she said.

Her eyes were closed and her head was tipped back when somehow, the camera popped into my mind. It had been discarded and was lying next to me. I grabbed it and shot a few last photos as she began to cry out in ecstasy as her orgasm hit. I have no idea what I shot because my own orgasm was coming and I discarded the camera again when I felt my release was inevitable.

"Oh, Lexi," I said.

I kept moaning her name between grunts as I emptied myself into my sister's pussy. I could feel my cock pulsing. The start of my orgasm seemed to extend hers, and with each burst I could feel her pussy throbbing and squeezing harder. She finally slowed and her wild bouncing became more of a slow grind. My balls spent, I settled onto the rocks, exhausted, and shortly after my sister collapsed on top of me, still gasping but beginning to catch her breath. I could feel the sun again, and a light morning breeze was cooling us.

"Wow," I said.

Lexi's head was resting on my shoulder and my arms had wrapped around her. My cock was softening, but still lingering inside her, and I could still feel the occasional contraction. At last my sister rolled off of me and lay next to me on the rock.

"How does that happen that way every time" she said.

"The insane sex?" I said.

"Yeah."

"I don't know, Lex," I said. "I can't explain it."

"You sure are making the most of it this morning," she said. "And yesterday. And Friday too."

"Has it really only been since Friday?" I said. "I feel like we've been together forever."

"As long as we will be together forever," she said, "I'll be happy."

We rested together for a time, enjoying the sun and the breeze and the closeness of our bodies until reality came to call.

"These rocks aren't very soft, are they?" said Alexis.

"No," I said. "Not really. Not at all, actually. You ready to get up?"

"Yeah," she said. "Let's head back."

"Okay," I said. "We can have a look at those photos later."

"That sounds fun," she said. "As long as you promise to behave."

"Behave?" I said. "Don't pretend like this was all me."

"Oh shut up and get dressed," she said.

I did, and watched her do the same. I actually groaned just a little when she pulled her pants on.

"Something wrong?" she said.

"No," I said. "I was just admiring your ass and then you covered it up."

She just smiled at me and I turned around to pick up my shirt.

"Whoa!" she said.

"What?" I said.

"You...ah...you have a little road rash," she said.

"Where?" I said.

"On your back," she said. "Your shoulders."

They did feel a little raw.

"It looks kind of red and...I don't know...angry."

"Okay," I said. "No cuts?"

"No. Want me to carry the backpack?" she said.

"Yeah, actually," I said. "That would probably help a little. I don't want to have to explain this when I get home."

"Good point," she said. "And let's drink up this water. I'm thirsty and then there'll be less to carry."

We drank the water and had a snack as well. I took the camera. That left the pack nearly empty for Alexis, but at least it wouldn't be bouncing around on my back. We turned and started back down the trail the way we came. We completed the return trip in a little less time than the trip out, arriving in time for an early lunch.

Wanting to get on the road quickly, we made short work of our meal. I cleaned up the kitchen while Alexis did the bedroom. There weren't many dishes so those took only a few minutes. Since nobody would be back the following weekend, I also packed up any perishables left in the refrigerator into a cooler and loaded it into the car.

When I came back in, Alexis was stripping the bed.

"Nuts," I said. "We should have thrown all that in the washer this morning. Are you going to just leave it all in the hamper?"

"Have you lost your mind?" she said.

"What?" I said.

"If we leave this," she said. "that means Dad would be washing the linens."

"We leave linens all the time," I said. "Nobody washes them until there's a full load."

"Yeah," she said, "but we don't usually leave linens with cum stains on them."

"Whoa!" I said. "Holy shit, you're right. Thanks for thinking of that, Lex."

I threw the linens into my bag with the rest of my dirty clothes and we hauled everything out to the car.

"We'll have to explain to Dad why we brought them home," I said as we were going back in to give the place one last once-over and lock up.

"I hadn't thought of that," she said. "He'll have to bring them back and he'll ask why we didn't just leave them like we usually do."

"I'll tell him you spilled something on them and we wanted to get the stains out," I said. "You're clumsy enough for him to buy that."

"Oh shut up," she said, "I am not clumsy."

"Kidding," I said, "but he'll buy it anyway."

"Okay," she said. "I'll take the fall this time, but next time it's going to be your fault."

"Deal," I said.

We stood quietly for a minute considering the situation. Alexis looked at me with a forlorn expression on her face. She looked the way I felt - miserable about our need to live a life of deception.

"I hate all this sneaking around," she said.

"Me too," I said. "I wish we didn't have to lie to Dad."

"We can't tell him," she said, "so we have to accept that or give up on this altogether."

"I can't do that, Lex," I said. "I just can't. Not now."

"Me either," she said. "How is that when I finally find the perfect man for me, it's my own damn brother. This sucks."

Living a lie did suck, but it was a price we were paying for something beautiful. I needed her to understand that.

"Don't, Alexis," I said. "Don't go there. I love you too much to see you dwelling on everything that's wrong with this instead of celebrating everything that's right with it. We're perfect when we're together, and we're going to make it all work out."

"You promise?" she said.

She still looked disheartened, but with a flicker of hope.

"I do," I said.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close and told her that no matter what happened, we would always be together. Somehow my words seemed to calm her again and when she looked at me a hopeful smile had found its way onto her face. I kissed her then. It was a promise, that kiss. A promise to give her every bit of my love, and to do whatever was necessary to make our crazy situation work.

"Thanks, Ian," she said when our lips parted. "Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed, you always know how to set me right again."

"That's because I love you more than anything, Lex," I said.

We finished our check of things in the cabin and hit the road for the long drive home. We were both in a melancholy mood, knowing that our time alone together was coming to a close and that once we were home we would have to be guarded, and could only fully be ourselves when our father was out of the house. Sharing a bed, at least at night, would be impossible.

We rode quietly for a long while. I was sorting out my feelings about returning home and how I would carry on in my father's house without him catching on. Alexis was lost in thought and gazing out the window. In time we started to chat again, talking about school and the trips we had planned for the summer and then the fall. We had been on the road for a couple of hours when a thought occurred to me that brought me from the future back to the present.

"Hey Lex," I said.

"What's on your mind?" she said.

"Remember our trip to town yesterday?" I said.

"Sure," she said. "What about it?"

"I think we should make a couple of extra stops on the way home today," I said. "To...practice some more. I know it's going to be awkward at first when we get home. We should try our best to be ready. Even Dad isn't completely oblivious. He'll know something's up if we don't act at least a little bit like ourselves."

"You're right, of course," she said. "But I'm not sure I can really bring myself to be as mean and rude as I was yesterday. I don't think I can take it from you, either, even when I know you don't really mean it."

"I think we're going to be okay there, Lex," I said.

"How's that?" she said. "We've been fighting for years."

"That's sort of true," I said, "or at least it was, but we're older now. You've been away at school for three years. You're older. Sometimes you're almost mature."

"Hey!"

"Just kidding, sis," I said. "I've been away for a year now too, and we were only home for a couple of weeks before we came up here. Did we fight at all since we got home?"

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
249 Followers