The First Time I Noticed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, actually," she said. "I hadn't thought of that. We've actually gotten along pretty well this summer."

"Exactly," I said. "I was sixteen when you last lived at home, and I was...well...kind of a dick."

"I'm glad you said that," she said.

"So you didn't have to?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "You were a jerk. Not all the time, but...often. You've matured a lot since then. I could see it happening each time I came home. Especially last year. You weren't like the same person at all. Mostly you were nice to me. Also you'd gotten kind of hot, which didn't hurt. It made it easier to overlook your character flaws."

"What character flaws?" I said, feigning indignation.

"Never mind that," she said. "Just remember the part where I said you were hot."

"Oh yeah," I said. "I liked that part!"

I considered my thoughts for a moment, and then added "There's something else."

"What's that?" said Alexis.

"I...I missed you when you left for school," I said.

"Seriously?" she said. "I thought you'd be happy to get me out of the house."

"I was," I said, "until you were actually gone. It wasn't until you weren't there any more that I understood that even if I didn't always like you then, I still loved you. This last year was the worst. I really hated being so far apart."

"I...I had no idea," she said. "That's so sweet. Here I thought it was just me that was missing our time together."

"There were so many times when I wanted to just pick up the phone and talk to you," I said, "but...I don't know...it just seemed like it would have been weird, you know, after all those years of not getting along, to actually want to talk to you."

"Ian," she said, "you can't even imagine how much I would have loved that. I've missed you so much over the last couple of years. And then last summer...happened."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well," she said, "that's when I started to notice how handsome and...and..."

"And what?"

"Sexy," said Alexis. "Jeez. Hot, okay."

"Okay," I said. "Sexy is good. Hot too."

"You're such a pain," she said. "Just shut up, okay. I had already been missing you really bad, but then you really matured...physically...a lot. Plus you walked around the house without a shirt on most of the time. Fuck, how could I not notice?"

"Notice what?" I said. "Guys walk around without shirts all the time. So what?"

"So you were a multi-sport athlete in school," she said, "and were working full time last summer, tossing heavy bags of God knows what around the store. You were ripped. Go look in the damn mirror some time. Broad shoulders, muscular chest and back, lean, tight abs. I'm fucking getting horny just talking about it."

"Ah..."

"You'd come walking in after work," she said. "all sweaty and pumped up, and the first thing you did was take off your shirt."

"Yeah," I said, "I remember. And you'd go hide in your room."

"Oh my God, Ian," she said. "Even you can't be that thick."

"What?" I said. Apparently I was that thick.

"I was fucking playing with myself, dumbass," she said.

I really hadn't seen that one coming at all.

"You were...ah...wow," I said. Mumbled, really. "Wow. I ah...I thought you just hated being around me. I figured I was probably just kind of, you know, gross and smelly from being at work all day."

"You kind of were," she said, "but that sort of makes it even hotter. I had to get away from you before I soaked through my pants and made a big wet spot for you to see. Honestly, I was so fucking horny every day I thought sure you'd be able to smell it. I had to run to my room and get myself off. Then I'd hop in the shower and come back downstairs to see you."

"Oh, fuck that's hot," I said. "And it explains why you were always in such a damn good mood in the evening."

"I know, right?" she said. "I'm getting wet right now just remembering it."

"It's not just you getting heated," I said. I grabbed her hand and stuck it in my crotch. She could feel that I was hard again.

"I could fucking do you right now," she said, staring at the tent in my shorts.

"God," I said, "we're never gonna get home if we have to stop to fuck every two hours."

"I have another idea," she said.

The lusty look on her face told me I was probably going to like this idea. Without another word, she lifted her ass off the seat and pulled off her shorts and panties.

"Here," she said, handing me her panties. "Hold onto these for me."

I put them up to my face and inhaled deeply. The panties were soaked and smelled amazing.

"That is so hot that you like to smell them," she said. "I'm fucking dripping now."

"I love your smell," I said. "It makes me so hard. I wish I could catch that scent right at the source."

"You're driving," she said. "You'll have to make do with some sexy panties. Maybe I can get you a taste here and there, too." She stuck her fingers right into her pussy and coated them with the sticky liquid. Then she stuck her fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm," she said. "Want some?"

I nearly came in my pants right there. All I could do is nod yes, and my sister put her fingers back in her pussy again, then took them out and stuck them in my mouth. Damn. The smell and taste of her was incredible. My cock had turned to steel. I was going to need relief soon.

"Watch the road, baby," she said, "but watch me, too." She started in on herself again, rubbing on her clit, then fingering inside herself. She was getting more aroused by the minute. I could hear and smell how wet she was when she suddenly stopped.

"Can you reach my bag?" she said.

What the actual fuck could she possibly need in her bag right this minute, I wondered. It was within reach in the back seat. I grabbed the shoulder strap and pulled it toward me.

"Ah, yeah," I said. "What do you need out of there?"

"Towel, first," she said, "or I'm going to leave a wet spot on the seat. I had a feeling I might need one on the way home."

"Good call," I said.

It was right at the top. She took it from me and shoved it under her ass.

"Keep digging," she said.

"What am I looking for?" I said.

"Trust me," she said, "you'll know when you find it."

I had no idea what she meant, but I reached back again and started blindly fishing around in the bag when I felt it. A vibrator. I pulled it out of the bag and held it up.

"This what you need?" I said.

I couldn't decide if I should laugh or blow my load in my pants.

"Yeah," she said. "Thought I might need that if the rest of my plan didn't ah...work out."

"Fuck," I said.

"That's the idea," she said. "Lube that thing, would you."

"What?" I said, completely confused. "How?"

"With your mouth, stupid," she said. "I can't stick that thing in me dry."

My life had reached a whole new level of weirdness. My sister wanted me to blow a vibrator so it wouldn't be dry when she stuck it in her dripping pussy. What the actual fuck, I thought, altogether dumbfounded.

"Hurry up," she said. "I need a little help here and you're driving the fucking car."

She really did seem a little distressed and frustrated. She was squirming in the seat and had her fingers all over herself, but didn't seem to be getting any closer to getting off.

"Ah..." I just kind of stammered, trying to get my head around what was happening.

"What the fuck?" she said. "You worried you're going to go gay if you lick a vibrator? That thing's been in my pussy, you know. I don't think I washed it last time."

Why, I don't know, but that set me off. I shoved the thing in my mouth and bathed it in all the spit I could muster. And she was right, I could still taste her on it. Thankfully, there was nobody in the next lane watching me blow a sex toy. Why that bothered me and the idea that they'd also be watching my sister put a fucking vibrator in her pussy never quite registered. There really was just no accounting for the things that go through our minds during sex.

Alexis took the vibrator and turned on a switch somewhere. It started buzzing and she quickly dropped the thing onto her clit. She made a long "ahh" sound and a steady stream of creamy fluid flowed from her. I couldn't resist, and reached across into her lap, smeared my fingers in it, and brought them to my mouth for a taste. Alexis looked at me as I put my fingers in my mouth and licked them clean.

"Damn," I said, "that's fucking delicious."

She gasped, went stiff, groaned, and then fell back into the seat again. What had been a steady stream flowing from her pussy turned into a flood. Her pussy was contracting and with each squeeze another pool of cream flowed out of her. I scooped up more and had another taste.

"Oh, God, that's fucking hot," she said. "Have more. Eat your sister's cum!"

Fucking hot indeed. I kept scooping, watching the cream flow from her. It was unbelievable.

"Fuck," she said. "Watch the road!" I had nearly drifted onto the shoulder.

"I'll get this," she said, and she started feeding me her cum, scooping up more with her fingers and shoving them into my mouth again. She thrashed and moaned the first time I licked her fingers clean, and then she took the vibrator off of her clit and shoved it deep into her pussy. My cock felt like it would rupture watching that. Again she stiffened and moaned, then collapsed back into the seat, panting.

Alexis looked up and shouted "turn! Right there!"

There was a forest road ahead. I hit the brakes and made the turn.

"Pull over," she said. "I need to suck some cock."

Jesus. I pulled over. She was on me in a heartbeat, unbuckling my belt and getting my shorts open.

"You were going to kill us if we didn't stop," she said.

My sister was right. I nearly ran off the road watching her. I'd have taken us on a tour of the ditch if she was blowing me. In seconds she had my cock out of my shorts and she wasted no time in attending to my throbbing erection. She came at me with every trick she could muster with her hands and mouth. I was already beyond ready from watching her show. This wasn't going to last long.

"Come on baby," she said, her head popping up off of my cock. "I need to swallow my brother's cum."

She buried my cock in her throat, then took my balls in her hand and started rolling them. Then she raised her head again. She was kneeling on the other seat, her head over my cock, her hand still massaging my balls. My cock pulsed.

"So close," I muttered.

"Grab my ass," she said.

That beautiful, perfect ass. As my hand swept over her cheek her mouth went back down over my cock. It went all the way down, again, and I felt the head of my cock at the back of her throat while her tongue bathed and massaged the shaft. It was all I could take, and I erupted into her mouth. The first spurt seemed like an endless geyser, and then I felt her throat working the head of my cock as she swallowed and it only amplified my orgasm. I groaned, nearly passing out as she drank down one spurt, and another, and another, until my balls were emptied. Still she didn't release me, though, but continued to massage my head and shaft with her lips and tongue. She kept my cock in her mouth until my erection subsided, eventually just licking me clean.

"Wow," she said. "That was quite a load."

"Yeah," I said, only marginally aware of my surroundings. "Wow."

"Ready to get back on the road, horny boy?" she said.

"I'm, ah, gonna need just a minute, here," I said.

I was at least beginning to remember where I was.

"That was...pretty intense."

"Sure was," she said, grinning at me.

She was cleaning herself up with the towel. Good thinking, having that towel handy. I watched her, fascinated by her routine. It was all still new to me, and everything was endlessly interesting. When she was done cleaning up, she got herself dressed again. I only reluctantly gave back the panties, trading them for a sniff of the towel she had used to soak up her juices. Once I came down completely, I finished getting myself dressed again so we could get back on the road.

"Thirsty?" I said.

"I just had a nice, big drink," she said, "but I could use some water."

"You're a card," I said, smiling. "I have water in the cooler in back. I'll get a couple of them." I fetched the waters and got in, ready to get started.

"I love you, Lex," I said, and I leaned across the car and kissed her.

"Love you too," she said, "now drive!"

"Okay then," I said. I turned around on the forest road and made my way back onto the highway.

"So," she said. "What were we saying a while back about our trip to town yesterday, and practicing more? We seem to have gotten distracted by something and never quite finished that conversation."

"Yeah," I said, "I noticed. Anyway, I thought we could stop for an early dinner in Duluth on the way home. It's a chance to get used to behaving like a normal brother and sister. Then maybe we can stop halfway back for a bit for coffee or something."

"That's a good idea," she said. "Just don't talk about anything sexy."

"Like what?" I said.

"You know," she said. "My body. Your body. Anyone else's body."

"Deal," I said.

"Also anything having to do with sex," she said. "Or sexy things like cute clothes or, ah, bags of lawn fertilizer."

"Bags of lawn fertilizer are sexy?" I said. "That's weird even for you."

"They're sexy because when you talk about them I imagine you throwing them around," she said. "Not wearing a shirt. All sweaty. And hot."

"Stop thinking about that!" I said. "You're already breathing heavy."

"Yeah," she said. "See what I mean?"

"I get your point," I said.

"In fact," she said, "you might want to just not talk at all for the next couple of minutes, 'cause right now pretty much every word that comes out of your mouth is making me horny."

"Ah," I said, "didn't you just...take care of that...like, minutes ago?"

"Yes," she said. "Now shut up."

It was moments like this one when I wondered how it could be this way with us. I didn't even understand how it was physically possible. Being young and pumped full of testosterone was one thing, but this was crazy. I had already come three times and it was only mid-afternoon. With Alexis, the most innocent things could set me off. Earlier I had looked at her in the car. She was glancing out the window at the scenery and absentmindedly adjusted her shoulder belt. What I saw was the way the belt fell between her breasts, showing off the curves, and I felt myself getting aroused. Even now, just remembering that was triggering a tingling in my groin. It was as if her very presence sent my libido into overdrive.

Finally, an idea struck me which was so plainly obvious I literally slapped myself on the forehead.

"Lex," I said as she looked at me in bewilderment.

"Light bulb go on?" she said.

"Yeah," I said. "I want to stop at the mall in Duluth before we go home."

"Normally I never object to shopping," she said, "but there's really nothing I need right now and I know there's nothing you need, or at least want to spend money on. What's on your mind?"

"I'm worried," I said. "After what just happened, I'm worried I won't be able to keep it together at home."

"Oh," she said, looking a little alarmed. "If you're worried, then I'm worried, because you've been the one who's been talking me down. But how does the mall help?"

"I want us to just split up for a while," I said. "It doesn't have to be long - maybe a half hour. We haven't been away from each other for more than a few minutes all weekend. I just want to know that if I feel like I'm starting to lose it when we're together that I can just leave the room and be able to find my chill."

"You didn't really just say 'find my chill,' did you?" she said.

"Sorry," I said. "I picked it up from my roommate-"

"Well drop it," she said.

"Fine," I said, "now will you shut up about it so I can finish with what I was trying to say, please?"

"You're all worked up, Ian," she said. "You need to find your chill."

"You're impossible!" I said.

"Sorry," she said. "Couldn't resist."

"Anyway," I said, "I just want to know that I can talk myself down if I get worked up."

"So we should get each other worked up before we split up?" she said.

"I guess so, yeah," I said. "I don't think it'll take much. I could probably just watch your ass as you get out of the car."

"Thanks, I guess," she said. "Or you could kiss me. That pretty much makes me instantly hot."

"So," I said. "We park in a quiet corner somewhere, make out for a minute, and then split up and go shopping. A half hour later we meet for dinner and see how it goes."

"Okay," she said. "Sounds like a plan. What do we do if it doesn't work?"

"Panic," I said.

"You're supposed to talk me down, remember?" she said.

"Okay then," I said. "How about...we'll get to that later."

"Later?" she said.

"Yeah," I said, "after I've had a chance to think of Plan B."

"Fair enough," she said. "This should be a fun challenge."

Less than an hour later we were pulling into the parking lot.

"You ready for this?" I said.

"Yup," she said. "Now kiss me like you mean it."

I gave her my very best kiss. It was warm and firm and I poured all of my love and my desire for her into it. I wrapped my arms around my sister and my hands roamed her shoulders and sides and back while my tongue roamed along her lips and inside her mouth. When my hands found their way to her breasts, she broke it off.

"Stop," she said. "Oh...ah...wow. You can stop."

"You sure?" I said. "We're supposed to be really worked up." I noticed she was breathing heavily.

"Oh yeah," she said, catching her breath. "Definitely hot and bothered. Whew!"

"If you say so," I said.

"What?" she said. "You don't believe me?"

"I didn't kiss you very long," I said.

"It was long enough," she said. "Check for yourself."

She grabbed my hand and stuck it between her legs over her shorts. It felt warm there, but I wanted to be sure and I wanted to torment her a little more. I shoved my hand into the waistband of her shorts and down and inside her panties. My fingers found her clit, toyed with her there for a moment, then moved to the entrance to her pussy. She wasn't kidding at all. It was warm and wet. I swirled my fingers between and around her folds until they were well coated with her juices, then pulled my hand out of her shorts and licked my fingers clean.

"Holy shit, Ian!" she said. "Are you trying to get me to fuck you right here in the parking lot?"

"Just wanted to be sure, sis," I said.

"I sure as hell hope you believe it now," she said. "And by the way, it's my turn."

I think I had unwittingly started a contest to see who could get the other more aroused without making them come. My sister reached across the car, unzipped my pants, and fished out my cock. I was hard just from kissing her, and even more aroused from exploring inside her shorts. Tasting her had my cock eager to play. Then she started stroking me.

"Whoa! Lex," I said. "It's already pretty obvious that I'm worked up, isn't it?"

"I just wanted to be sure, Ian," she said.

Fuck. All I could do was hope I didn't actually shoot my load all over her hand. Then she leaned down and swallowed my cock. I sat in stunned silence as my sister bobbed up and down in my lap, swirling her tongue around me. Just as I began to think she might not stop, she did, lifting her head until my cock slid out of her warm, wet mouth, and then bobbing back down for one last, quick kiss.

"There," she said. "Now I'm sure."

"Fuck," I said. "I suppose that was...um...fair."

"Yup," she said. "If I have to walk around in there with my pants all squishy, you can walk around with a raging hard-on."