The Futa Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck—or misfortune—had it, the one box she happened to choose was Olivia and John's sex toy box. She caught a glimpse before gasping and shutting it again. Among the things she saw were an assortment of buttplugs, condoms in both regular and magnum sizes, a vibrator, and a few other plastic pink objects that she didn't immediately recognize.

She heard Olivia giggle behind her. "I see you've found our little box of fun." She gave Erin another light spank on the ass. "You are a naughty one aren't you? I guess we're learning all kinds of things about each other today!"

Erin saw after closing the flap that the box had been clearly marked, 'Sex Toys, Condoms, and Lube' in the same fine cursive handwriting. She had apparently been too wrapped up in her thoughts about Olivia to notice, and now Olivia would think she was snooping.

"Here, this is from last summer." Olivia casually slid the box of sex toys aside and set down a thick photo album. "We chartered a Yacht for three weeks and traveled up and down the Aegean Peninsula."

Erin was glad that the cover had a photo of Olivia and John standing in front of the Acropolis otherwise she wouldn't have been able to point to the Aegean Peninsula on a map. "I've always wanted to go to Greece." She said as she flipped the album open. She wanted to do a lot of things, and still more things like chartering a yacht, hadn't even occurred to her as reasonable possibilities of things she might do. She had a fleeting concern that Olivia was going to open her eyes to a whole new world.

"You totally should! It's definitely in my top five." She continued on talking about their trip. Telling Erin about all kinds of places that she'd never heard of. She listened passively as she flipped through the album. Her voice was so enchanting, Erin never wanted it to stop. It was a rather low voice, but silky smooth and rich. Erin wondered what it would feel like to hear her whisper in her ear underneath the covers.

Just as she had that thought she tried to push it away, but when she turned the page she was met with a photo of Olivia, John and another couple on a beach, both Olivia and the other gorgeous woman were topless and smiling. Erin couldn't help but stare agape at the photo. The sight of Olivia's bare breasts sent a shock through her body that she felt between her legs.

"Ah, that's Velanio, in Skopelos. One of the most beautiful beaches in the world if you ask me."

"Who is she?" Erin mainly asked the question to detract from the awkwardness Olivia having shared a nude photo of herself.

"Isn't she gorgeous? Her name is Penelope." She had dark wavy hair and features and even larger breasts than Olivia. She wore a kind of sly smile on her face and when Erin looked closer she realized that it looked as though Penelope's hand was cupping Olivia's ass.

Olivia continued, "We invited her and her husband to join us for a few days. They were lovely people and the four of us had a lot of fun together."

Erin had so many questions, but they all fell away when she noticed something else. Below Olivia's waist there was something on the photo. At first she thought it was a smudge on the photo over her swimsuit, but no, it looked like something else. Almost like—

"What are you two up to in here?" John came into the room, hopping haphazardly over boxes to Olivia where he gave her a passionate open mouthed kiss. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but was enough to make Erin jealous. She couldn't remember the last time she had been kissed like that.

"Ah, showing off the trip to Greece? How about those knockers on Penny eh?"

Erin felt like the comment was directly equally at her and Olivia, she just laughed awkwardly, but her eyes were elsewhere. She was busy inspecting the bulge in Olivia's swimsuit.

* * *

The four of them hung out for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Erin was glad to see that Dan was letting his guard down and he seemed to be hitting it off with John. She was pleased, the better those two got along the more she would get to see of Olivia. And she wanted to see more of Olivia, a lot more of her. Particularly she wanted to see what she was hiding under her pants.

The move-in got abruptly derailed when Olivia broke out the whiskey around four o'clock. There was no more unpacking after that. She had gotten it out as a reward for after they finished assembling the new kitchen table but they never got that far. The four of them sat on the floor of the kitchen passing the bottle around, and when they got hungry a few hours later somebody ordered a pizza.

The drunker Erin got, the more glances she stole at Olivia. She had spent the better part of this afternoon staring at her backside, so now she was more than happy to look at her chest, and even more eager to sneak a peek at something, anything that might be between her legs. She noticed her husband Dan doing the same. She knew when they got home tonight he would want try to fuck her again, and this time he'd be picturing Olivia. The thought turned her on. He wouldn't be the only one fantasizing about her.

At some point someone suggested a drinking game to get to know each other better. Olivia proposed two truths and a lie but it quickly devolved into the group asking each other questions which became more and more risque as the liquor kept flowing.

"Alright, how about this: where is the craziest place you two have had sex?" John asked, grinning wide.

"Uhh.. I don't know." Dan hesitated. Erin could tell the question made him uncomfortable. Kinky was not exactly an apt word to describe their sex life.

Olivia and John were looking at Dan as he stammered trying to think of something when Erin spoke up. "We had sex at 10,000ft once. Camping by McCullough Gulch in the Colorado Rockies under the stars."

Olivia laughed. "McCullough Gulch? Sounds sexy."

Erin joined her giggling. "We got interrupted in the middle by a sound outside the tent and when Dan poked his head out there was a mountain goat standing in the middle our campsite!"

"Fuckin' perv." John quipped. "But I can do you one better—"

Dan awkwardly joined them laughing, but Erin could tell the discussion of their sex life had made him uncomfortable. That camping trip had been over ten years ago, back when things were different between them. Back when sex was more fun and still exciting. It was still a far cry from 'kinky' but they were certainly adventurous. What Erin missed most strangely enough was giving blowjobs, for whatever reason Dan never let her go down on him after they got married; he said it wasn't proper for a wife to do that. In some ironic way he felt that prohibiting felatio was a stalwart act of feminism. The fact that she loved it and wanted to do it was somehow unimportant.

The fact of the matter was that she had always loved cock. She found the sight, the smell, and the taste of them arousing, and as good as it felt to be fucked, her favorite thing was the submissive act of pleasuring a man with her lips and hands. She had no use for empowerment in the bedroom. It was her time to be a little nympho slut. Maybe if not for Dan, she would be kinky.

Erin's gaze returned to Olivia as she was lost in thought. She barely heard what John was talking about, something about having sex on an airplane. Erin was more interested in what Olivia might be hiding underneath the plate she had resting on her lap.

"I just don't get how that could even be enjoyable. There's just not enough space!" Dan sounded incredulous.

"You're not wrong, but it's about the novelty of it. The risk of getting caught. You know?" He gesticulated widely with his hands as he spoke. He had big strong hands that made Erin wonder passively about what he might be packing in his pants. She thought back to the magnum condoms she saw in the box on the dresser. He wasn't exactly her type, he had hairy arms and a closely trimmed beard. Erin wasn't a huge fan of body hair, she preferred Dan's smoother body, but she liked how strong John looked and the thought of his potential monster cock sparked a warmth between her legs.

Olivia just smiled and shook her head. "That's not even the craziest place though."

"Really, then where?" Erin asked.

"I mean it's hard to say—"

Olivia cut John off, speaking decisively for the both of them. "I think on the yacht last summer."

Erin was surprised. She had expected something more adventurous, but then Olivia continued.

"—with Penelope and Gregor. You saw them in the photo album, remember?"

John was smiling and nodding. "Yeah, the one with the knockers." He whistled. "That was a good trip."

Dan was speechless, his mouth agape.

Olivia saw him and chuckled. "Oh relax, we're not trying to swing with you."

"Oh—I-I know. I know. Sorry, it's just...surprising is all. I just didn't expect it is all." Dan was blubbering. It was as though his entire worldview was shaken by four words.

"Sounds like you need another drink, yeah?" John pulled himself off the floor.

Dan stood with him. "No, actually it's getting late. Maybe we should get going."

"Oh, shoot." Olivia sounded disappointed.

"It's Saturday night, let's stay a little while longer. Come on, please?" Erin pleaded with him.

"Ok, fine. One more drink. But then really we should go."

* * *

Erin's panties were soaked through even before they stepped off Olivia's porch. She couldn't wait to get fucked. When she felt Dan's hand reach down and grab her ass, she knew he was on board too and how could he not? He had been checking her out all night too. Although she was fairly certain that if he had the same suspicions as her, he might feel differently. There was something incredibly arousing to Erin about the thought of both of them fantasizing about this woman simultaneously.

When they got in the house, Erin turned around and kissed Dan on the lips, doing her best impression of John and Olivia's kiss, before turning and running to the bedroom, stripping out of her clothes as she went. Dan followed on her heels.

When he got to the bed he started pulling his shirt off while Erin sat up and unbuckled his pants.

"Oh baby, please let me blow you first, just for a little bit. I want nothing more." She looked up at him and pouted her lips and when he nodded, she licked her lips and pulled his cock out.

It was a nice cock, six inches or so long and fairly thick. She took a long look at it and ran her hands gently over the outside of it, pretending that it belonged to Olivia. She secretly wished that the magnum condoms were Olivia's, and if so that would make her much bigger than Dan, but she thought it impractical to hide a cock that big in yoga pants. She decided that Dan was more or less a realistic length for Olivia's potential member.

After feeling every inch of him, she opened wide and took him into her mouth. As she made love to his cock with her lips she thought of Olivia's ass, and the photo from Greece. She thought most of all about the bulge she saw. Who was this mysterious sexy woman and why did she have a cock?

She started fingering herself, while her other hand diligently stroked what she imagined was Olivia's fat cock. She loved the taste of the precum leaking out and imagined Olivia coming in her mouth. She had never been adverse to swallowing cum, but the thought of Olivia's was even more tantalizing. She wondered if she would have a different taste to her. Sweeter, more feminine. She rubbed her clit harder.

She regretted having not pulled Olivia's pants down this afternoon in the bedroom and taken her right then and there. Certainly a beautiful woman like Olivia deserved to be sucked off several times a day. Was John doing his job? Maybe if she got a key, she could come over a couple of times a day to water the plants and give her a quick blowjob? Or would she have to go into the office for that? Maybe Olivia needed a secretary...

She wrapped her tongue around his cock and tried to massage the tip with each thrust, but it was becoming more difficult now that he had grabbed her hair and was picking up speed. Erin started moaning, a sound that was muffled through his cock.

She plunged two fingers inside herself and imagined it was Penelope, who in her fantasy had a cock too. She fucking her pussy while Erin worshipped Olivia's cock. Erin moved her fingers in unison with the cock in her mouth, fucking herself simultaneously. It didn't take long for her to bring herself to orgasm. It felt as if her mouth was connected to her pussy, each thrust sent waves of pleasure that bounced between her clit, pussy, and lips. She clenched her eyes shut tighter and focused intently on the memory of Olviia's bulge in the photo. It was so hot, everything about it, the act of fantasizing about someone else, the fact that that someone was her hot new neighbor who was a woman, and above all, the fact that she was pretty sure she had a big secret hiding between her legs. She loved it all. It was the best orgasm she'd had in months.

"Did you just come?" Dan looked down at her, perplexed.

Erin hated that his voice had snapped her out of her fantasy. "I told you, I really like sucking dick. You should let me do it more often." It could have sounded cute and flirty, but the way Erin said it was spiteful.

"Do you still want to fuck?"

Erin looked up at him as she scooted back on the bed and spread her legs. As he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself over her, she closed her eyes again. As he eased himself into her wet pussy, she thought about what kind of fun Olivia and Penelope had together on the yacht.

He fucked her quickly and while it felt good, Erin felt the usual disconnect from him. She was more than fine with that today, and happy to return to her own private fantasy. After about a minute he turned her over so he could fuck her from behind. He always did this when he wanted to finish. As much as she liked taking it from behind, she didn't love how quickly it made him come. She usually wasn't able to finish in time.

As he fucked her, her hand found its way to her clit and she touched herself just how she liked. She resumed her fantasy of Olivia and Penelope, only this time it was Olivia who was fucking her. Penelope was watching the two of them from the corner of the room. Penelope's cock had gone away, she was rubbing her pussy now.

The thought of a woman masterbating while watching her fuck was surprisingly arousing. It made her feel sexy and dirty. She started grinding herself against Dan, fucking him back.

He let out an approving grunt before launching into a furious pace. Erin knew it wouldn't be long. This was his grand finale. She pretended it was Olivia behind her, and that it was Olivia who would soon be spilling her seed inside her. Erin let out a moan as she circled her clit with her fingers. She didn't have much time if she wanted to—

"I'm gonna come!" Dan suddenly slowed to a more measured and slow pace and then Erin felt the short bursts of cum shoot inside her.

Erin sighed in disappointment.

When he was finished he gave her a peck on the lips and disappeared into the bathroom. Erin waited until the door was shut before she resumed masterbating. This time she imagined Olivia standing over her, jacking herself off as Penelope watched on behind her.

"I'm gonna come sweetheart."

"Oh come all over me Olivia." She silently mouthed the words.

She imagined Olivia's cock twitch and then shoot a massive load all over her tits and face. As the imaginary cum hit her body, her own orgasm began. She squirmed around in the bed, clenching her hand between her legs as she came, doing her best to keep quiet.

The door to the bathroom opened again just as it was dying down. She immediately froze while the final echoes of pleasure ricocheted through her body. Dan climbed in bed without noticing. He probably wouldn't have cared if he had seen her, but the fact that she had been fantasizing again about Olivia, made her feel guilty. It was a good sexy guilt, but guilt nonetheless. She hid it on instinct, without even giving it any thought.

He said goodnight and rolled over away from her. Erin casually looked over to her left where she realized the blinds had been left open. It had been dim in the bedroom, illuminated only by the lamp on her bedside table, but that was certainly enough light for anybody who might have been watching.

Erin turned off her light and then crept over to the window to draw the blinds. When she did she saw what looked like movement in the curtains of one of the second story bedrooms of Olivia's house. She blushed, feeling proud of herself and secretly hoping that Olivia had watched them.

* * *

When she opened her eyes, her gaze rested on the ceiling fan which appeared stationary above her while the rest of the room circled it violently. Her entire body ached, she hadn't drank that much in years.

Why were we drinking last night, were we celebrating something?i

It took her a few seconds to recollect the previous day. When she did, the first thing that popped into her mind was Olivia's face. She felt grateful to have a new friend, and it wasn't until a couple of minutes later that she even remembered the photo that changed everything. When she did, she sat bolt upright in bed.

Her first worry was that she had said something to that effect, or even asked Olivia about it. It was abundantly apparent to her now that what she thought she had seen in the photo was an optical illusion. Or she was mistaken. Or it was an unfortunate stain on Olivia's bikini bottoms. There were a hundred reasonable explanations that didn't involve her having a penis. Erin felt ashamed for her fantasy, and for having taken it so far. She even for the first time felt guilty for being too heterosexual to be unable to fantasize about her gorgeous neighbor without engineering a cock for her.

The room slowed to a wobble and she smiled to herself, happy to have resolved the matter of her neighbor's mysterious cock and glad to have done so without managing to put her foot in her mouth or screw anything up too badly. She was just about ready to pull herself up out of bed when her thoughts once again fell on the photo. But this time it wasn't salacious, she figured that if she could take a closer look at that photo she'd know for sure. It was one thing to call it a ridiculous supposition, but if part of her deep down remained unconvinced then she'd never be able to put it to rest.

All she had to do was get her hands on that album again.

The question of what she'd do if she was wrong never even occurred to her.

* * *

They didn't see either Olivia or John all day until late when they were returning home from what looked like a long day of shopping for home decor and other odds and ends. Dan had already gone to sleep, so Erin watched them unpack their car from her bedroom window. She made a point this time to shut off the lamp so that she would be hidden in darkness. She couldn't tell exactly what items they had brought home other than the small fig tree that Olivia pulled from the backseat. Erin thought back to what Olivia had said about giving her a key and smiled.

The next two weeks passed without incident. Erin would see Olivia from time to time, but mostly she was busy working. They had made dinner plans that first week, but Olivia called last minute to cancel because she was stuck at the office. She promised Erin that it wasn't always like this, she was just stuck working on a huge case. That made Erin feel a little better, otherwise it felt like the first real friendship she'd had in years was slipping through her fingers.

At least the sex with Dan was good. Better than ever actually. She told herself every time things got going that she wouldn't fantasize about Olivia, but every time when she got close, she crept into her mind. It wasn't always the same; sometimes she was standing over her, smiling salaciously and while her breasts bounced with every thrust of her cock inside her, other times Erin was kneeling down taking her in her mouth worshipping her girlcock. Once she even imagined Olivia plowing her from behind in her ass. She couldn't see her in that fantasize so she instead imagined her rich voice calling out, "I'm gonna come!" Every time she felt guilty afterwards and vowed to stop, but each time she gave in. The fantasies were becoming more vivid, and each time, Olivia's cock got bigger.