The Futa Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was incredible. Even better than she could have hoped. It had a similar musky scent that she recognized and loved, but it was slightly masked by a kind of floral, delicate scent. She couldn't tell if Olivia was naturally smooth and hairless on her cock and balls, or if she just maintained herself incredibly well. Erin found the landing strip she had leading down to her cock hot, but was glad that her dick itself was hairless. If she hadn't been so eager to deepthroat her, she would have first licked and sucked on her balls. She still hoped she might get the chance later, but had already resigned herself to not letting this cock out of her mouth until it filled her belly with girlcum.

Olivia groaned in pleasure and was all too happy to comply, easing her cock into Erin's mouth and slowly pushing it down her throat. "You know, for a little bit I was worried that you were actually a lesbian." She laughed.

Erin looked up, holding her gaze while her eyes watered from nearly choking on Olivia's cock. If she could have spoken she would have asked why. Olivia was able to read her expression just as well.

She spoke slowly, sharp breaths and sighs and moaning through her words. "I know, I know, you're married. But the way you looked at me. You couldn't keep your eyes off of me. And, well, I watched you and Dan have sex that first night. It looked fun, but both of your minds were elsewhere. I couldn't help but hope you were thinking about me."

Erin managed to nod while continuing to blow her.

"Fuck. This is an incredible blowjob. If you don't stop, I'm going to come soon." Olivia tried to pull herself out of Erin's mouth, but Erin's hands latched onto her ass and wouldn't let her.

"Come in me!" Erin tried to say the words, but they came out sounding more like, "..um..ih..e." She furiously pumped Olivia's cock harder while flicking her tongue against the tip of her cock.

"Oh Erin..." Her voice had become even deeper and took on a slightly huskier tone. It sounded carnal to Erin. She knew that in just a matter of seconds she would be swallowing a massive load of girlcum from Olivia, and she couldn't wait. From the little bit of precum she had tasted, it was similar to loads she had swallowed from men, but it had a similar feminine essence to it. A mild sweetness. She had learned to swallow cocks down into her throat to make taking the load easier, but she wanted to experience the full flavor of it, and feel the full volume of it fill her mouth so she pulled back so that just the tip of Olivia's cock was between her lips and she stroked her cock frantically with both hands.

Olivia drew in her breath and held it for a few seconds before letting out a quick sharp sigh. Less than a second later, Erin felt her cock twitch in her hands and felt a burst of warmth hit the back of her throat. It was even better than she thought it would be, and there was a lot more of it than she had expected. By the time Olivia's orgasm finished, Erin had a mouthful of cum that she diligently swallowed.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, she got down on her knees and pulled Erin in closer by her ass and spread her legs. Olivia dove into her cunt, eager to give Erin a proper lesbian fuck before ravishing her with her cock. Besides, she would need a few minutes so that she might recuperate.

It felt just like it had when she had sucked on her nipples, only more intense. Over the years she had grown to be apathetic about oral sex, because she had never known a man to be good at it. Sure, she had had a few memorable orgasms, but by and large she found men to be bumbling and random in their pleasuring of her clit and pussy. Olivia was different, she knew exactly the spots to attack and knew just the right combination of pressure and speed. Every flick of her tongue brought her closer to coming. Every breath she exhaled sent an electric shock through her body.

She thought of how she had come all over this bed yesterday and the thought of coming on Olivia's face was an extraordinarily arousing image. She pictured it, but when she did it wasn't the thin watery ejaculate, but white viscous sticky cum that she covered Olivia's face in. Cum like what she had just swallowed. She closed her eyes and imagined Olivia not going down on her pussy, but sucking an imaginary cock. She was jealous of Olivia, she wanted to have one like hers. Her very own cock to pump and to fuck people with. The thought of fucking both men and women with it delighted her.

She wasn't sure how the sensations she was feeling would translate to a penis, but she knew they felt good, and she knew she was about to come. Olivia had now three fingers that she was furiously fucking her pussy with while she made love to her clit. In Erin's head, she was being fucked by Olivia while Penny sucked her cock off. Later they might trade, she'd get to fuck Penny, or maybe even titty fuck her and come on her chest.

The mental picture of spraying cum over Penny's massive tits sent Erin over the edge. She felt herself climax and pleasure erupt throughout her body. She felt a release from deep inside her, but it wasn't met with the same outburst as yesterday and when she opened her eyes and looked down at Olivia, she was disappointed to see that the floodgates hadn't opened. She hadn't come all over Olivia's face. Still Olivia stared back up at her with a sexy grin on her face, looking proud of herself and feeling as if Erin's pussy was the best she'd ever tasted.

Erin sank back into the bed breathing heavily and seconds later Olivia joined her, falling in next to her and enveloping her in her arms. She leaned in and gave Erin a long slow kiss. Erin tasted herself on her lips and it made her feel sexy.

As they kissed their fingers traced each other's bodies, running up and down every curve. Erin felt excited chills from her every touch that increased in intensity as they approached her ass. Each time her fingers fell below her back she felt them inch closer to her sex, which was already yearning for round two. Against her thigh she felt Olivia's cock begin to stir as it gradually expanded as it sought out her wet cunt.

The feeling of it pressing hard up against her surprised her, Dan could never go again so soon. Even when he was younger he needed at least an hour or two to recharge. She found her virility sexy and she felt her heart begin beating faster in her chest out of excitement.

It was an amazing thing to behold, it just kept growing. Several times she found herself thinking it must be full, but it just swelled fuller and larger. Erin had never felt so sexy in her life, knowing the effect she was having on Olivia. She squirmed beside her in nervous anticipation, she could barely wait.

She could feel the heat radiating off her, just inches from her pussy, and finally she felt Olivia shift her weight and reposition herself on top of her. Erin obediently slid beneath her, falling perfectly in place as Olivia gently pressed herself against Erin's cunt. When they locked eyes Erin saw Olivia's eyes hot with passion, a fiery glow that she hadn't seen before, and then she pushed herself inside.

Erin gasped as she felt Olivia's enormous cock push inside her. She wanted to say something, tell her how good it felt, but she was speechless. There were no words that could do it justice.

Olivia looked down at her and seeing her mouth gaping wide leaned in and kissed her. When their lips touched, their passion reignited. The two women began grinding their bodies furiously against one another, quickly reaching to a fervent pace.

Erin's hands reached out and found Olivia's breasts and kneaded them in her fingers, her touch eliciting moans of delight from Olivia through their kiss. She loved the feeling of holding them in her hands while being pounded by her cock. To her, it was exactly what sex should feel like. She had no desire to ever go back to Dan again.

Olivia's hands dug into Erin's ass, gripping her for support while she pushed her own body to its limits. She was distantly concerned about hurting the poor girl, but Erin was loving it and she wanted to see how much she could take. Some women in the past, especially lesbians had been very apprehensive about the size of her cock so she was thrilled to find Erin loving it.

Olivia suddenly gave her a hard spank and lifted Erin's legs up and over her shoulders. As she did, Erin's hands fell away from Olivia's tits and onto her own as Olivia straightened up. She pinched her own nipples now as she watched Olivia's tits bounce jovially with each thrust. Olivia's face above was focused and sexy, biting her lower lip as she went about fucking her. The sight was heavenly, Erin thought it was a shame no one was around to photograph the moment for posterity. But, she hoped there would be other opportunities.

Olivia was repositioning her again, this time sliding both of her legs to the right side, turning her entire body with it, giving her better access to her left ass cheek. Erin loved the feeling of her hands all over her ass as she fucked her. Erin's head was turned to the side now, watching Olivia work. She was a master. Erin wondered how many girls she had fucked.

Olivia had gotten the sense from Erin that she and Dan didn't have a particularly vibrant sex life, but she was surprised at how tight Erin's cunt was. It felt tighter than some girl's asses that she had fucked. She was nearing the point of no return and was starting to focus on delaying her orgasm. She wouldn't let herself come until she gave Erin the best fucking orgasm of her life. She wanted to make sure that her hot skanky little neighbor would keep coming back for more.

The new angle with her on her side allowed Olivia's cock to plunge even deeper inside her. Each thrust forced a moan from Erin's lips. She couldn't have controlled them if she wanted, the sensation of Olivia's cock stretching her insides and pulsing inside her was just too intense. She felt a familiar sensation begin building inside her. As the head of Olivia's cock massaged up and down against her G-spot, she felt a kind of deep pleasure building up and yearning for release. She couldn't wait to come again like she had yesterday. She wanted to squirt for Olivia, all over her cock. Squirt like the good little lesbian cock slut she was.

Erin was screaming in pleasure now. The screams were animalistic outbursts that sounded almost painful, but for Erin, she was in the most wonderful ecstasy of her life.

"Don't stop!" She barely managed to articulate the words through her primal screams.

Olivia just grinned back at her and lifted herself higher so that she could thrust even deeper down into her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm gonna—"

Olivia felt Erin's hips buck and saw Erin's eyes roll back into her head. The next thing she felt took her by surprise. She felt a gush of warmth exploding out of Erin's pussy. At the feeling of it surrounding her cock her own orgasm erupted. Olivia's cock twitched and pulsed as it shot cum deep inside of Erin, filling her up and mixing with her own ejaculate. With each additional thrust more of their juices leaked out of Erin's pussy and dripped down onto the bed.

After a minute or so Olivia collapsed down on top of Erin, her cock still inside her, slowly softening, it was at least another minute or two before it shrunk back enough to fall out of her pussy.

They laid there together in silence, panting in unison. Olivia ran her hands through Erin's hair, massaging her head intimately as Erin's hands lightly ran over her ass and back. For the two women it felt as though their minds were one. They both shared a tacit understanding that what they had just experienced was special and the beginning of something more. Something bigger. Something which would forever change the course of their lives. Erin let out a sigh of deep satisfaction as she shut her eyes and smiled.

* * *

By the time she heard his voice it was too late to move, let alone hide any of the evidence. She reacted only by nestling even further into Olivia's warm naked body.

"Erin? Are you—" When he stepped into the bedroom he fell silent like his words were sucked into a vacuum. It was so long before he spoke again that Erin eventually looked up to see if he was still there. She locked eyes with him, her arms still intertwined with Olivia's.

"What the fuck is this? What's going on here?" He was quickly losing his temper.

Olivia sat up and gave Erin a puzzled look.

"What the fuck Erin? You're my wife." His face grew ugly with anger.

"Dan, it's just sex. There's no need—"

"Just sex? Who the fuck do you think you are?" He approached her and raised his hand as if to hit her.

"Dan!"

He stopped and backed away.

Erin stood up now, completely naked, and with Olivia's cum leaking down her leg, but she had never felt more powerful and fearless in her life. "You need to leave now. We'll talk about this once you've calmed down."

Dan looked at her as if she had gone crazy. "I am not leaving without my wife." He said it as if to remind her of her place.

"No."

"Well, I don't—"

"Dan, you need to leave now. I won't have you making threats or raising your hand to anyone in my house." Olivia's voice was calm, powerful, and assured.

He scoffed. Through his hands up in the air and stormed out.

The two women stayed frozen watching the doorway until they heard the front door open below and slam. They turned and looked at one another.

"He thinks it's really hot, eh?"

Erin blushed. "I'm sorry. I had to. For once I had to chase after what I wanted."

"You're a good liar when you're horny." Olivia laughed.

Erin giggled with her. "I think I might need a place to stay for a little while."

She smiled and gestured at the bed. "Mi casa, es su casa."

Erin grinned. She saw Olivia's cock growing hard again.