The Futa Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took two fingers from her right hand and brought them to her lips, sucking on them pretending that they were Olivia's cock. They paled in comparison though. They were too small and bony, and above all they didn't smell right.

Erin tried to imagine what Olivia's musky scent might be like. She imagined it would be even stronger than most men, as she tucked her junk away between her legs for most of the day. She again imagined Olivia step up to the bed and slide her pants off, shimming her way out of them as they fell below her knees. This time she reached into her panties and deep down between her legs to free her massive cock. When she lifted it out it bounced and slowly began expanding before her eyes and she imagined the thick warm smell that would hit her nostrils.

Erin opened her mouth again, but this time she had an idea. She rolled over to the opposite side of the bed and opened the top drawer on the nightstand. In it were a number of translucent pink dildos. She took the biggest one and slid it into her mouth. It didn't taste right, but it felt incredible. She felt her arousal grow to new heights as it hit the back of her throat and she eagerly swallowed.

Several times over the years she had considered buying a dildo to pleasure herself with but she knew that Dan would never approve. To him, masterbation was hardly kosher, and that was without involving deviant sex toys.

It felt so good to have something in her mouth while she touched herself. She looked over at the photo of Penny on her knees and imagined being in her place. Not only blowing Olivia, but having been whisked away on a magical sex cruise vacation. It sounded ridiculous, but based on the photos, Erin couldn't think of any other way of describing it. She didn't even care about seeing Greece, she would be perfectly content with Olivia keeping her below deck and using her for sexual gratification three times a day. The Acropolis was only icing on the cake.

Her fingers had moved down from her clit and were now circling around her pussy, occasionally dipping in and out of her. Her fantasy evolved with her touch. She was still blowing Olivia, but she yearned for a cock in her pussy too. But not Dan, and not even John, she wanted another girlcock. Her thoughts turned to Penny, who although very much a woman, Erin's fantasy gifted her her very own cock too. A girlcock to go with her two enormous breasts. She looked at the photo of her and Olivia together. Penny had a sly smile on her face, Erin could imagine her having a secret of her own.

Without removing the first dildo from her mouth, Erin reached behind her and fumbled in the drawer to pull out the next biggest phallus. It was smaller than the first, but still easily larger than Dan, and maybe even bigger than her college boyfriend Ryan too.

When she slid it inside herself she let out a stifled moan through the first dildo that she was nearly choking on. She felt her orgasm creeping up and fell backwards onto her back, and threw her legs high into the air. She wished that it really was Olivia crouched over her, forcing her cock down her throat and that Penny was really there and fucking her with her own magical cock. But that seemed impossible.

Everything felt right. Everything made sense. She didn't understand the implications for her sexuality, and didn't care. She just knew she loved beautiful women and she loved cock. A lesbian with a cock fetish. The word almost sent her over the edge. It felt so taboo, so naughty. Olivia had turned her into a lesbian. She was a normal woman two weeks ago until this sex goddess walked into her life. Where she would have been horrified before at the thought, it was now enormously arousing. It was just like when she imagined herself a nympho slut. Dirty words for a dirty girl.

She started fucking herself harder. Forcing the dildos into her mouth and pussy with almost violent force. She felt the orgasm building up, begging to be released, but she held off. She could make herself come at any second, but she resisted. She wanted to push herself as hard as she could until it overflowed. She wanted to have the best orgasm ever. If Olivia wouldn't fuck her without Dan's permission, then this was the best she was going to get.

She imagined Olivia's velvety voice, now full of carnal desire. "Take that cock, you dirty lesbian cockslut."

Her moans were almost screams coming through the dildo. She tried to hold back but her body couldn't any more. Her left hand continued mercilessly fucking her pussy with the dildo as she bucked her hips against it. The dam had broken, her orgasm was released in full force. Pleasure began pouring over her and she felt a sudden release from between her legs. She didn't realize what it was until she felt warmth spray over her hand. She was squirting all over the bed. All over Olivia's bed. She was both horrified and aroused by it. Wave after wave of pleasure poured over her. And with each one she felt another release from within her, and more ejaculate spread over the bed.

After ten seconds or so the waves began to recede, decreasing in frequency and intensity. When it was all over she lay heaving for air on the bed, both of her hands continuing meager pumping of the dildos in and out of her mouth and pussy. When she finally removed the larger one from her mouth she took a deep breath in and sighed.

The bed beneath her was absolutely drenched. Not only from her cum, but from her sweat too. It was a total body experience. Erin took a second to reflect and was proud of herself. Without a doubt, that had been the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She closed her eyes and smiled.

* * *

After a while she pulled herself up and off the bed and then limped into the bathroom to take a shower. Her cunt was raw from the fucking, and her throat felt sore; she knew her voice would be hoarse too. She didn't care, she loved the reminder of it. She only wished it was Olivia's real cock that had left her feeling so ravished.

She took her time in the shower, gently caressing her abused body and testing out all of the luxurious soaps and lotions that Olivia had. They had such lovely aromas. She especially loved her lavender scented shampoo. She closed her eyes and breathed it in, imagining smelling Olivia's hair. She had given in, she was hopelessly and irrevocably in love with her.

After almost an hour she stepped out of the shower and back into the bedroom. She was greeted by the sweaty smell of sex and realized that she'd have to wash the sheets and duvet. She also realized she had soiled her clothes and would need something else to wear. Olivia was a little taller than her and had larger breasts, but they had similar petite frames.

She dug through her dresser and found a light cardigan and a pair of work out pants to wear. Erin found the cotton panties she slid into were just a little loose in the front and reminded herself of the extra equipment that Olivia was carrying around. The idea of wearing Olivia's underwear brought a smile to her face.

When the laundry was finished she remade the bed and returned home where she went about her normal afternoon routine. She did some cleaning, went out to pick up groceries, and when she came home she started preparing dinner.

The following day was a Saturday so Dan didn't have to work. She spent all morning trying to get him out of the house without success. It wasn't until the Ohio State game came on in the afternoon that she was able to sneak back over to Olivia's. She hadn't stopped thinking about what other fun photos she might find in the other albums.

The trip to Iceland had several photos hidden away in the back of a devil's threesome between Olivia and two young nordic men who Erin thought looked like Thor. Erin had to admit that they were her type, or at least they had been. But today she was more interested in Olivia. She wanted to see Olivia fucking, not being fucked. In Bali, the salacious photos were of John and a beautiful young woman. Again, Erin found herself surprised to have more interest in the woman than she did John. If only she had his dick, she thought to herself. As she picked up the album for their trip to Africa in 2012, she saw a thinner unlabeled black album underneath it that she hadn't noticed before. Curiously she picked it up and opened it.

She opened on a page which was a professional quality black and white gelatin print of Olivia. She was wearing dark lingerie and leaning against a doorway in profile, quasi-silhouetted by sunlight from behind. She looked into the camera with lustful eyes and slightly biting her lip. Her perky nipples poked through the lace bra and cut through the halo of light around her and further down her cock threatened to burst out of her tight lace panties.

She turned the page. The next photo was taken from above, while Olivia sat on the floor leaning back with her hands behind her and her legs slightly arched and spread for the camera. The central focus was straight down on her panties which no longer contained her cock, its tip protruding out from the waistband. Her head was cocked to the side and her lips wet and parted.

The next photo was a similar pose, but she was smiling, and her panties had been pulled to the side allowing her entire dick to hang out. It was almost completely hairless except for a closely shaved patch above it. Erin salivated and reached her left hand down and slid it into her pants. She didn't even bother with her clit, she needed to be penetrated. She slid two fingers inside herself as deep as they would go.

The next pose had Olivia on all fours, crawling towards the camera. Her bra was off now exposing the tits that Erin had come to love and her hard cock hung down below them.

The next photo was just a close-up of Olivia's cock. It was even more spectacular blown up. It was so smooth and feminine yet rigid and powerful. Even in the photograph she could see the tip glistening with precum. Erin had a perverse desire to bring the photograph to her mouth and lick it. She lingered on this photo longer than the others as she reached deep inside herself and began massaging her g-spot. She felt the distant sensation of what would eventually build into another amazing orasgmic release. She wanted to close her eyes and again fantasize about Olivia fucking her, but she couldn't take her eyes off the photo.

She jumped at the sound of the front door opening just fifteen feet in front of her. Her eyes got wide and her body activated its fight-or-flight response. She had forgotten again to move out of the large bay windows. If Dan came to check on her, he would have seen everything. Everything except the photos. She quickly tried to gather them up and put them back before he might see.

It wasn't until she heard her voice that she looked up.

"Planning a vacation?" She laughed. Olivia was standing just inside the foyer, her suitcase by her side.

Erin froze, she didn't know what to say.

"Relax sweetheart. I wouldn't have left those out if I didn't want you to find them." She took off her jacket shoes and stepped into the living room where she stood over the coffee table and looked at Erin. Her face was still flushed and the wet spot on her pants was clearly visible. There was no question what she had been doing.

Erin thought about making up some excuse, or lying, or apologizing, but as she sat there and looked up at Olivia all of that faded away. She didn't want to be the good girl anymore. She wanted to finally stand up for herself and take what she wanted. What she deserved.

She swallowed and took a moment to collect herself before speaking, staring directly into Olivia's eyes. "I talked to Dan. He's totally cool with it, even better actually. He thinks it's really hot. I asked him if he would want to watch, but he said he'd rather me just tell him about it later. I got so excited that I came over here to find that photo. I just couldn't help myself. But, I didn't expect you back so soon." She stood up from the couch and stepped around the coffee table without breaking eye contact. "I'm so glad you're back. I thought I'd have to wait until tomorrow to do this." She stepped up to the tips of her toes and planted an intimate kiss on Olivia's lips.

When their lips touched, Olivia eagerly kissed her back with a hunger and devotion she had never before felt. The lie was easier than she thought, and having Olivia believe it gave her an amazing rush. Erin felt like this could be the beginning of a new life for her. A life where she takes control. A life where she's free to chase her own happiness.

Olivia knew her secret was out so when Erin's fingers chased their way down her belly to the top of her pants she didn't stop her. She let Erin's fingers deftly undo her pants and slide underneath to her warm crotch where they finally found and cradled her burgeoning erection. Olivia shuddered at her soft touch. She loved Erin's soft and gentle feminine touch, the feeling of her smooth hands rubbing up and down her cock. She had worried before that Erin would be turned off when she learned about her condition so she was elated and aroused to find her perusing her most intimate photos while touching herself.

It's true that she and John were swingers, but most of that action was limited to their vacations. They had little time in their busy professional lives for such sexcapades on a regular basis. Olivia couldn't be more thrilled that she found such a sexy lover living just next door.

Erin broke the kiss and her head fell into the crook of Olivia's neck where it planted little kisses and nips up and down from her ear to her shoulder. Her hands lightly ran up and down across Olivia's cock, examining and admiring it without beginning to pump it.

Olivia's hands moved up and underneath Erin's shirt where they found her tits and gently caressed them with her hands. At her touch, Erin let out a long deep sigh that sounded almost like a moan. She let go of Olivia's cock to allow her to pull her shirt over her head and then pulled back for a moment, allowing Olivia to take in her naked body for the first time.

Erin had much smaller tits than Penelope, but they were firm and perky and her tiny little pointy nipples looked delicious. Olivia had been with many women, and she was fond of tits of all shapes and sizes. Although she loved and tended to gravitate towards large breasted women like Penelope, she always enjoyed having sex with more petite women. She often found that they enjoyed nipple play more and boob massages were more sensual.

Olivia had even once given a woman an orgasm from just sucking on her nipples, and ever since, she had been determined to do it again. Her eyes slowly raised again to look Erin in the eye. She looked back at Olivia with hungry eyes and a sexy lascivious grin which became even sexier when she bit her lip. Olivia dived forward and latched onto Erin's right nipple, kissing it, circling it with her tongue and giving it playful little nips. After the third or fourth, she felt Erin's hand grab the back of her hand and pull her in tighter. She responded in kind by biting down a little harder on her nipple.

Erin inhaled sharply in pain and exhaled out a delighted moan. She reached down and grasped Olivia's rock hard dick and began stroking it slowly and methodically. She usually prided herself in her creativity, enthusiasm, and ability to read her partner's responses, but she found it difficult to focus on what she was doing, distracted by Olivia's amazing foreplay. All she could manage were slow, long, rhythmic strokes. She felt torn. She couldn't possibly bring herself to willfully pull away from the magical sensations of Olivia's tongue on her breast, but she had spent the past two days salivating at the thought of sucking her cock. She would have never thought that anything could be more enticing than that massive girlcock, but she had never experienced such amazing sensations from her nipples before. Olivia knew all the right buttons to press. She was gentle while not being afraid to use her teeth now and again in nips and bites of varying intensity to ramp up her pleasure. It was nothing like the aggressive and impersonal touch of the many men she had been with. It was pure ecstasy on her tit, almost as good as if she were rubbing her clit. The feeling spread throughout her body, creeping its way down between her legs and saturating her pussy.

The longer it went the more her thoughts strayed from Olivia's cock and began to fixate on Olivia's more feminine features. She thought about her lovely breasts that she had gotten to touch for a brief moment the other evening in her kitchen before they were interrupted by Dan. She had been so preoccupied then about whether or not Olivia had a cock that she barely savored the moment. Her hands now let go of her cock and felt their way up to tits. She was wearing a lacy red bra and the feeling of her soft skin and hardened nipples underneath felt wonderful in her fingers. When she gently squeezed them she felt Olivia reciprocate on hers. It was so hot. She felt guilty for taking them for granted when she first saw the Greece photo. Again she had too focused on her cock to see the full beauty of her body. As she held her tits in her hands she found herself falling in love with them. The shape, the weight, the softness of them. She felt overcome with desire to taste them the way Olivia was hers. I really am a dirty little lesbian aren't I?

She had almost forgotten about Olivia's extra equipment until she felt it grinding up against her. She thought it had been fully erect when she held it in her hand just moments before, but it had reached a new level. It was difficult to tell just by feeling it against her leg, but she knew it was massive. At least seven or eight inches, but perhaps more.

Her hand reached behind Olivia's back to unclasp her bra. When it hit the floor she let Erin's nipple fall out her mouth and looked up at her. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

Erin suddenly realized that she was again on full display, standing in the middle of Olivia's living room.

"What about John? Where is he?" Erin asked.

"He's still in Cleveland, with his mom. I couldn't take it anymore so I came back early. I was hoping to get some more work done, but this seems like a lot more fun..."

Erin grinned, and then ran up the stairs, unbuttoning her pants as she went. When she reached the bedroom she tore off her clothes and dove into the bed. She swooned at the thought of making love to Olivia in her own bed. She felt like the luckiest girl alive.

A few seconds later, Olivia appeared in the doorway. She was topless, but she had stuffed her cock back into her pants. The bulge was entirely conspicuous, threatening to rupture the seams of her pants. She paused briefly and leaned one arm against the doorframe as she stared at Erin's naked body splayed out on the bed. The image was remarkably similar to the gelatin print Erin had found earlier.

Olivia shook her head in disbelief. "You are a beautiful woman. Fucking hot. We're going to have a lot of fun together you and I..."

Erin smiled, Olivia had expressed the exact thoughts that were going through her head.

Olivia slowly approached the bed, unzipping her jeans and peeling them down off of her as she walked. By the time she reached the edge of the bed she was wearing nothing but a pair of white cotton panties which were stretched thin and almost sheer from her massive erection underneath. The bulge was tantalizing.

Erin had been waiting in anticipation like a good girl. She wanted to let Olivia take her however she wanted her, but she found her primal instincts kick in and she sat up and lunged towards head first to the side of the bed and yanked Olivia's panties down. Her enormous cock flopped out and nearly hit her in the face. Erin took it in both hands and began pumping it passionately. It was only a matter of seconds before she repositioned herself and lined it up with her lips and opened wide to take it down her throat.