The Futa Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she canceled for the second time, Erin started to wonder if maybe it was something she said or did that first night. Was she too blatantly checking her out? Maybe she had read the signs all wrong and now Olivia was ghosting her. These thoughts were circling her mind while she watched television the night Olivia and John were supposed to come over. The show she had been watching had finished and she was now sitting mindlessly watching the next program while thinking about Olivia.

A sharp knock on the front door broke her trance. She normally would have been wary of a visitor at such a late hour and under different circumstances might have gotten Dan to answer the door, but Dan was already asleep, and she was convinced that it had to be Olivia.

She ran to the door and quickly fluffed her hair before opening it. She didn't even think to look out the peephole first.

When she saw her, she had to resist the urge to step forward and kiss her. She was even more beautiful in her professional attire. She wore a well-tailored dark gray suit that hugged her curves in a sexy, yet business appropriate manner. Underneath was a semi-sheer white top that Erin could almost see her nipples through in the chill of the night air. Her hair was straight and shiny and around her neck she wore a string of pearls. She had always wanted Dan to wear suits more often but he said it was too formal for selling industrial supplies and that his clients would be put off by it.

Erin stood in the doorway totally speechless. She was aroused at the sight of Olivia without even imagining what might be in her pants.

"I am so sorry for bailing again. I've had a hell of a day." She paused and waited for a response, but Erin was still staring. "Do you mind if I come inside? I could use a drink.. or four."

"Absolutely. Dan's asleep so we'll have to be quiet."

Olivia laughed. "So not like last time then, huh?" She stepped inside and walked towards the kitchen. As she passed Erin looked up at her, surprised by how much taller she was. She hadn't realized that Olivia was wearing five inch heels. She moved in them with incredible grace, and they made her legs and ass look amazing. Erin couldn't take her eyes off them as she followed her into the kitchen.

"I already finished the wine I had gotten for dinner. So, it's either beer, or I think we have vodka and gin—but no mixers."

Olivia turned back towards her and hesitated, thinking for a moment. "I could go for a beer... and a martini."

Erin smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I think we just have the gin."

Olivia smirked. "That's ok, I never really did care for vermouth anyways." She took a seat at the kitchen bar while Erin grabbed the drinks.

"So what happened?" Erin asked while pulling two glasses from a cabinet.

"It's this same case, I'll spare you the details, but basically the defense has been fucking us around every chance they get. The latest is that they're trying to block a major discovery request. It's total bullshit, and a judge would overturn it but they want to send me down there to see if I might be able to get things moving sooner. The trial is supposed to begin next week and we don't want it to be delayed."

"Ah." Erin only understood enough to know that Olivia would want a double. She poured the drink and slid the glass over to her on the counter. "So where are they sending you?"

Olivia scoffed. "Cleveland." She took a big swig from the glass of gin and cracked open the beer. "It's actually why I'm here. John is going to come with me, his mother lives there and he's been meaning to visit her so we're going to stay through the weekend. It's only three days but do you think you could watch after our place, water the plants, bring in our mail, fend off burglars?" She cracked a smile as she slid a key across the counter to Erin.

"Absolutely, no problem. That sounds fun, you look like you could use a trip away, no?"

Olivia rolled her eyes and shook her head as she finished the rest of her gin. "Kathy never cared for me much. And, it's barely getting away, I'll be spending all weekend preparing for trial. But, at least that gives me an excuse not to spend much time with the two of them."

"Oh."

"But enough of my shit. Let's talk about something else." Olivia took her blazer off, Erin's eyes again fell on her tits, she definitely wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Sorry, it was one of those days when the bra had to come off as soon as I got in the car." Olivia laughed.

Erin blushed. "Sorry for staring."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, if I was shy I never would have showed you those photos from Greece."

The mention of the photo made Erin's face even redder. She didn't know what to say.

Olivia drummed her fingers on the counter awkwardly. "Were we too much for Dan that night?"

"Oh he's fine. Just a little... traditional is all."

"So there's really no chance of you guys swinging then, huh?" Olivia looked Erin dead in the eye as she asked the question.

"Uhh.." The thought of doing something with Olivia sent a rush to her pussy. She had never felt herself get so horny so quickly. She knew there was no way Dan would agree to anything like that, no matter how hot he thought Olivia was, but she searched for a way to say no without shutting the door entirely.

After a second or two of silence, Olivia burst out laughing again. "Relax! I'm just joking with you."

"Oh."

"—unless you want to?" Olivia raised her eyebrows.

Erin looked away, she had never blushed so much in her life before. "I don't know..."

"Does he know?"

"Know about what?" Erin asked.

"That you like women." Olivia said it definitively, as if there were no question about it.

"What? I don't. I'm not—I mean I really like dicks." Erin spoke quickly, stumbling over her words as she avoided eye contact.

Olivia reached out and put her hand on Erin's across the counter. "I've seen the way you look at me." She smiled as Erin looked up at her. "It's ok, it's totally normal."

"I've never done anything like that before." She spoke sheepishly.

"You're kidding. Really? Dan would never go for a threesome?—not with me—but just so you could experiment?" Olivia looked at her with her face scrunched up in question, as if Erin's sexuality suddenly became the most pressing issue in her life.

Erin shook her head.

"Do you want to try it?"

Erin instinctively looked over towards the hall where the stairs were. "I shouldn't. It wouldn't be right."

"Oh come on. I'm not going to fuck you. What's a kiss between friends?"

"What about John?" Erin asked.

Olivia smirked. "We have an arrangement, don't worry about him."

"Just a kiss?"

"Just a kiss. Come here." Olivia patted the barstool next to her.

Erin bit her lip and looked back towards the hallway again before slowly rounding the counter and sitting down next to Olivia. When she did, Olivia rotated to face her and then lifted her chin and brushed the hair out of her face. Without warning Erin lunged forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips before pulling back.

Olivia gave her a puzzled look. "You're not fooling anyone here. Kiss me like you want to. I won't bite, I promise. Unless you want me to..." She giggled.

Olivia had the cutest smile when she laughed. Erin looked into her face and for the first time embraced the attraction she felt. She wasn't ashamed of it anymore. She drank it in, looking longingly into her eyes before dropping down to her lips which were wet and slightly parted in anticipation. It suddenly dawned on her; Olivia wanted this as badly as she did.

"Ok." Erin said. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She licked her lips and slowly leaned in. Olivia came forward and tilted her head to the side to meet her. When their lips touched it was like an electric shock shot through Erin's entire body connecting her lips to her clit. The sensation intensified when Olivia kissed her back, opening her mouth over hers and sucking on her lip. She reached down and took Erin's hand in hers and caressed it gently as her tongue slid into her mouth and drew delicate circles against hers. Within seconds it became the most erotic kiss Erin had ever had. She never wanted it to end. In that moment she loved Olivia, she would do anything for her. She felt things about Olivia that she had never felt about Dan, even back when they were younger.

The realization sent a pang of doubt through her. She feared that she had crossed a line from which she could never return. She wanted to pull away and take it all back, but no sooner did she have the thought than did Olivia lead her hand up and place it firmly on her breast. It was full and soft and in her hand felt so much bigger than it looked. She felt Olivia's nipple harden at her touch and everything changed. She was willing to risk everything for Olivia. She knew she was worth it. She'd even eat pussy for her.

Unless...

Her hand slid down from her breast along her stomach to her waist. She needed to know what was between Olivia's legs.

Olivia intercepted her hand and brought it back to her chest where it held it firmly against her breast. She kissed her way to Erin's ear. "As much as I want to, I think you ought to get Dan's permission. I don't want to be a homewrecker."

Erin pulled away. "But he'd never."

"You might be surprised. Men love girl on girl action. It's in their DNA. Tell him he can watch, I don't care." Olivia laughed again.

"There's just no way he'd go for that."

"Go for what?" Dan entered from the hall, wearing his flannel pajamas.

Erin looked at him and her face went white as a ghost. She was petrified.

Olivia spoke up. "Sorry if we woke you, I just stopped by to apologize for missing dinner and to ask Erin if you two wanted to join us on a trip to Cleveland this weekend."

Dan's face fed into one of bewilderment. "What? Why would we want to do that?"

Olivia grinned. "It was a joke. I asked Erin if she'd watch the house while we were away."

"Oh, ok." He then looked over at Erin, whose face was beginning to regain its color. "Hey babe, do you think you two could keep it down? I have an early morning tomorrow."

"I was actually on my way out. I have a six-thirty flight in the morning." Olivia stood up and put her blazer back on. Erin watched as Dan's eyes fell to her chest, noticing for the first time her nipples poking through her silk top. His eyes immediately darted away guiltily.

"Alright then. Maybe we can finally get together for dinner next week?" He spoke with a hint of snark that was met with an angry glare from Erin.

Olivia smiled. "I should be in court all next week. It'll be exhausting, but the good news is that judges like to eat dinner, so we should be free any night."

Dan shrugged, not knowing how to respond.

She turned to Erin. "Goodnight Erin." She gave her a quick wink before passing Dan and continuing down the hall to the front door. Erin wished more than anything that she would stay, but there was nothing she could say to her with Dan standing there.

When the front door closed Erin shot another glare at Dan. "Why do you have to be so rude?"

"Don't you think she's just a little odd?"

"Oh give me a break. I saw you staring at her tits." It didn't actually bother her, but she was going for blood. She knew he'd feel bad about getting caught looking.

"She wasn't wearing a bra! That's weird right?"

Erin scoffed. "Oh fuck off." She stood up and walked past him and up the stairs. She went straight to the bathroom where she drew a bath. She was still terribly horny and looked forward to getting herself off.

* * *

Erin stayed in bed the next morning until she heard Dan leave for work. After the front door shut, she jumped out of bed and ran to the window where she peeked through the blinds to watch his chevy pull out of the driveway and disappear down the street.

She wanted to be sure he was gone before she went next door. She had been thinking about it since her bath last night. Afterwards lying in bed, she could barely sleep, and it wasn't because of Dan's snoring, it was her excitement and the anticipation. She would finally be able to look back through the photo album, and maybe others as well. She would finally have a definitive answer. She hoped anyways.

She brushed her teeth and then thought about getting dressed, but decided that she'd just wear her pajamas. Nobody was home, and she didn't want to waste any time getting over there. Besides, she looked cute in her pink silk pajamas. She always thought it was a shame that nobody else ever got to see them, and Dan certainly didn't appreciate them.

As she stepped outside the sun was just beginning to rise over the houses across the street, spilling golden light onto their driveway and front lawn. The warm glow of the sun felt heavenly in the crisp chilly air. Erin took a deep breath, she knew it was going to be a good day.

At the bottom of the driveway she turned left and walked the twenty five feet to where Olivia's driveway began. The short walk reminded her of her college days, to an onlooker it might have looked like one of her many walks of shame on a Sunday morning following a night of partying. Although back then she would have been in heels and a miniskirt, not her comfy silk jammies. She smirked at the thought. She picked up the newspaper at the bottom of the drive and carried it up to the house so as to appear less conspicuous.

At the front door she carefully inserted the key, but found that it was left unlocked. When she pushed it open and stepped inside and found herself standing in a house that had been completely and totally transformed. She barely recognized the foyer. The house looked like it had been lived in for two years, not barely two weeks. She couldn't believe how quickly Olivia and John had settled in and decorated. Everything was exactly as she described. She had the cute little tree and the photo collage, all exactly as she had planned. Erin immediately recognized a photo from Greece on the wall of Olivia and Penny, but in this one they were fully clothed. Part of her wanted to linger longer and look at all the beautiful photos from the different vacations they had been on, but the part of her with more primal desires won out and she continued up the stairs.

The master bedroom looked so much larger without boxes everywhere. Erin could hardly believe that they managed to pack away all of Olivia's clothes into the dresser and closet. She was less surprised after opening the door in the corner and seeing the spacious walk-in. It was at least twice the size of theirs. Erin couldn't help but feel jealous.

She started rummaging around looking for the photo albums. It hadn't dawned on her beforehand that she would actually have to look for them. She assumed they'd still be in the same mementos box, but that was nowhere to be found. After digging through every nook and cranny in the bedroom she came up empty handed except for the drawer with Olivia's impressive collection of dildos of all shapes and sizes. The discovery paired with the similar yet smaller collection of butt plugs came as a blow to her theory about Olivia's cock (where would the dildos go?), but surprisingly she didn't find herself any less attracted to her. She was actually starting to come around to the idea of eating pussy.

Erin felt herself becoming aroused. She grabbed her crotch with her hand and thought about laying down in Olivia's bed and rubbing herself until she came, but ultimately coerced herself away and out of the room. She knew it would be better with some visual stimulation. She needed to find those photos.

She checked in the first bedroom and found it had been turned into an office. There was a bookshelf on the wall full of academic looking texts but nothing that resembled an album. On the wall was a framed sketch of a naked woman. Erin thought it resembled Olivia, but her face was turned away and her legs were crossed in an artful way that concealed her good parts. Her tits looked incredible though, drawn with almost photo realism. Erin had to again resist the urge to touch herself. She knew the payoff would be worth it.

The next bedroom was converted into a gym and workout area. Erin assumed it was John's space based on what Olivia had said about her exercise regimen.

Erin ran back down the stairs and into the living room. She scanned the walls looking for a bookshelf or counter where photo albums might be kept, but nothing stood out to her. When she finally collapsed on the couch she saw it. There was a small shelf underneath the coffee table that held six or seven large albums. They were labeled, Botswana / Zambia 2012, Bali 2015, Iceland 2014, Australia / New Zealand 2017, Greece 2018. When she found the one she was looking for she quickly pulled it out without looking at the rest and started flipping through it, eager to find what she was looking for.

Penny's massive tits caught her eye and she knew she had found it. She set the album down on the table and leaned in close to examine Olivia's bikini bottoms again. Her heart was racing. She had to be mistaken right?

There it was.

It was clearer than she even remembered. There was no mistaking it, Olivia was sporting a noticeable bulge in her swimsuit. It looked as if she were semi-erect even. Erin couldn't blame her, standing next to Penny who was cupping her ass.

She sat there staring at it in disbelief, feeling her own clit beginning to throb and a warmth spread in her panties. Just to be sure, she carefully slid the photo out of the protective sleeve to get a closer look and to make sure that it wasn't some kind of smudge. But what she found beneath offered even better evidence.

Hidden behind the first photo were a series of additional photos of an even more explicit nature. The first was a photo of Olivia and Penny in bed together, naked and making out. Olivia was on top and their bodies were pressed together. Erin closed her eyes and imagined what it would feel like to have Olivia's body on hers, kissing her and running her hands over her every curve. She grinned and bit her lip.

The next photo showed Penny on all fours on the bed, her ass in the center of the photo with Olivia kneeling next to it and gesturing at it with a goofy and lustful smile. She was naked and beautiful, but the photo was cut off at her waist.

The third photo confirmed Erin's suspicions and as well as every fantasy she had for the past two weeks. Olivia was standing up, and had both hands on Penny's head who was knelt before her, sucking her surprisingly large cock. It was partially in her mouth so Erin couldn't say for sure, but judging by the girth of it, she guessed that the magnum condoms were for Olivia, not John.

She had barely noticed that her left hand had fallen down between her legs and had begun rubbing herself through her soaked panties.

The fourth and final photo showed Penny on all fours on the bed as Olivia stood behind her, fucking her doggy style. On the far side of the bed Erin recognized John, being blown by Penny. The photos must have been taken the night of their crazy sex with Penny and Gregor. She wondered for a second where Gregor was until she realized that he must be the one behind the camera.

She laid all five photos out in front of her and turned her attention to her left hand which was still rubbing herself through the fabric of her underwear. She stood up to take her pajama bottoms and wet panties off but realized that she was on full display in the front windows and she remembered how hot the thought of getting off in Olivia's bed had been. She quickly gathered up the photos and ran back up the stairs to the master bedroom.

As soon as she got in the room she threw the photos on the bed and tore her clothes off. She jumped on the bed and started furiously rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and imagined Olivia stepping up to the side of the bed, pulling her pants down and pulling out her giant cock. Erin opened her mouth wide as if she were about to receive it.