The Great Recession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmehound
femmehound
209 Followers

"Listen," I turned to her deciding on complete sincerity at this point. This had to be about that night; there was no other explanation. Without any other option, I couldn't just let the silence continue. "About that night..."

"So if I'm so beautiful then what is it that Becky has and I don't?" she interrupted me, pushing her glasses up on her head as her brown eyes stared directly at me. "Why'd you choose her?"

My jaw hit the floor completely unable to form a response of any kind for a few moments. "Wha... what do you mean?" I finally stuttered. I was happy to be getting something out of her, but I wasn't sure what she was getting at.

She looked around the yard for several moments, increasing my nerves within before she spoke again. "Well, you're obviously a much bigger pervert then I ever imagined," she looked back at me with her eyes glaring. "So what made you choose her? If you think I'm so damn beautiful, then why wasn't I the one you chose?"

I had always known Tessa to be an attention-hog but this was big even for her. "You're upset... that I chose Becky instead of you?" I tried to fathom what she could be thinking at that moment.

"Well yeah," she shrugged like it was the most natural thing ever. "I mean, if you're going to go all out into pervert-ville, might as well go for the hottest sister available. Am I right?" She was looking at me as if we were discussing something as simple as a class schedule. "Well, obviously you don't agree," she added moments later, looking away toward the bushes... like her feelings were hurt. "After all, you chose the nerdy librarian with the tiny tits." She looked back at me, thoroughly confused. "But why though?"

I put my hand on hers thinking how I could answer this in a way that wouldn't spark any more hard feelings. Her face softened as her lower lip pouted at me adorably. "Becky and I were always close years ago," I started. "We were so close in age and we were the best of friends," I cleared my throat. "So my um... my attraction to her started way back then." I patted her hand softly while smiling at her. "Besides, you're my baby sister..."

Immediately her face turned harsh once more, her eyes suddenly piercing mine as I quickly realized I had veered down the wrong path. She was quiet again, glaring at me with pain in her eyes and I was afraid we were going back to square one when all the sudden she moved. It was too quick to register immediately as she pulled the strings that held her bikini top in place and dramatically tossed them down. "Does this look like a baby sister to you?" she asked me directly. My jaw was on the floor, my mouth watering, and my erection immediate as she bared her full chest to me; nothing hidden this time.

Her skin was absolutely flawless in the sunlight; her breasts proudly protruding from her body with a youthful strength in the way they barely sagged, though I was pretty sure she sported a D-cup easily and was somehow defying the laws of gravity. Contrary to her older sister though, Tessa had smaller nipples on darker pink, nearly tan oval areolas.

She grabbed my hand and placed it forcefully on her breast, squeezing my fingers to feel her firmness. "Definitely better than little miss flat-chest don't you think?" I tried to pull my hand away; my head was trying to send the signals but the muscles just wouldn't respond. "Looks to me like your cock is smarter than your brain, Jerry," she started laughing devilishly looking straight at the tenting erection in my pants. "Maybe you should just listen to him more often."

Shaking my head in disbelief I watched for the door, fearful that Becky would come out at any moment while I mentally struggled to free my hand. I wanted to do the right thing; I couldn't hurt Becky but Tessa just felt so amazing that I couldn't bring myself to move either. "Why now, Tessa? Obviously you know I'm with Becky now; why didn't you approach me like this before?"

"I heard you guys," she dropped my hand and ran hers down her body and between her legs, squeezing her hands between her thighs as she pushed the small bikini fabric against her youthful feminine lips. "It was so frickin' hot hearing you make Becky squeal like that... and the way you were moaning," she inhaled sharply as her hands pressed against her body, her chest swelling outward with each breathe.

"So you did hear it, huh?" I asked her directly, trying my hardest to be loyal to Becky and not pay attention to Tessa's actions. It was definitely a quickly losing battle though. "That's why you've ignored us all week?" Her eyes opened and she stopped rubbing herself, but her hands never left her legs.

"I was... confused," she took on a very dignified air as she spoke the word. "When Becky first talked of moving into your room, I figured hearing you guys would make me sick... but when I actually did hear it," she paused inhaling once more. Looking down I noticed her finger was active once more. "...hearing you guys made me so fucking horny that night that I had an orgasm right outside your door. I was confused... and turned on... and mad..."

"At us?" I raised my eyebrows curiously interjecting.

"At you... at me for being an even bigger pervert than you are," she then put her hands up on my chest. "Then I got to thinking..." she sat up in her chair, leaning closer to me. I tried to back away; at least in my mind I did; I swear I did. My body just wouldn't cooperate though. "Why should Becky be the one to have you? I'm a hundred times hotter," she licked her lips at me as she moved closer, "younger," she pressed her bare breasts against my chest as she moved in to kiss me. I didn't kiss her back but I didn't exactly pull away either; her lips were like a silky velvet against mine, my soldier now throbbing solidly like I was just about to explode. "...and I guarantee that I'm a lot freakier in bed too."

I couldn't take it anymore. If I didn't move then, I was going to lose it. My body was starting to give in even though my heart was totally given to Becky. Breathing heavily, panting in both nerves and lust I stood up and backed away from her as she laughed at me, a dirty seductress kind of laugh. "Think about it Jerry," she licked her lips at me, a hint of her desires as she turned over on her lounger to continue her sunbath.

femmehound
femmehound
209 Followers