The Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh God yessss!" she breathed in a quavering voice as I licked slowly up her protruding inner lips with the tip of my tongue.

I could taste her tangy juices as I licked deeper, drawing my tongue the full length of her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, letting my fingers reach to her labia and pull her outer lips wider to give me even more access to her pink depths.

"Ohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned as I worked my tongue up her slit over and over, each time flicking across her clit and making her whole body jerk and twitch uncontrollably. I don't know how long I did that, five minutes, an hour? I didn't care either. I was enjoying the fuck out of having a hot, sexy woman in front of me. Finally she pushed my head away and pushed herself up. "Fuck me Rog. Fuck my hot pussy!"

"Sure. Where?" I asked, looking around.

"Right here," she said, climbing off the ATV. "Come on. Right here," she said, patting the seat she had just vacated. I shrugged slightly and climbed onto the ATV. "No silly. Turn around!"

"Oh, duh," I said, climbing off and then back on again, this time facing backwards on the machine. She pushed me back until I was leaning back against the handlebars and then she climbed onto the ATV, swinging her leg over me to mount me like a horse.

With a grin she reached down, grasped my cock and aimed it upward, lifting herself as high on the foot steps as she could, pushing my cock between her legs and rubbing my engorged cockhead between her wet lips. "I've wanted to do this all summer," she whispered as she settled her weight on me, my head engaged into the entrance to her tunnel, her tight opening resisting the intrusion of my fat cock. "Ohhhhhh yeeeeahhhh!" she sighed as my head finally spread her enough and pushed into her tunnel, allowing her to slowly sink down onto me. "Ohhhhhh God yesssss!"

"Uhhhh fuck," I groaned as she slowly began to lift and drop herself on me, her pussy lubricating more and more of my length until she was sliding up and down the full length of my shaft, her firm ass banging against my thighs as she dropped each time. Up and down she went, driving herself faster and faster, her big tits bouncing wildly on her chest as she slapped herself wetly against my body.

"Oh God, oh God," she moaned over and over as she rode me, her pussy caressing my whole length as she lifted and dropped herself wildly on me. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come again!" she squealed loudly as she bounced on me. "OHHHH FUCK YES!" she practically screamed into the trees.

"Oh my God," I grunted as her spasming pussy clenched around me, her legs still bouncing her up and down my shaft as best she could. "Fuck. Gonna come," I grunted, knowing that I was beyond being able to hold back any longer.

"Do it! Cum for me baby! Cum in my hot pussy!" she practically shouted.

My body jerked so hard I lifted her feet off the steps of the ATV, my cock surging a huge gush of hot cum up into her. Over and over my body jerked and twitched, flowing more and more pent up cum up into her pussy until both of us sat still, her chest heaving as she worked to catch her breath, and my cock twitching randomly inside her as I slowly began to soften.

"Oh my God," she sighed. "That felt so good."

"Well, I don't think we should tell anyone though," I said quietly.

"No, probably not. But then don't think this is it. Honey with a cock like yours, you can't honestly think I'm going to let this be a onetime thing."

"As much as I enjoyed it, and I DID enjoy the hell out of it, you are still almost twenty years younger than I am."

"So?" she asked, resting her hands on my chest and leaning over a bit more to look down into my eyes. "Do I look like the age difference bothers me?"

"Maybe it bothers me."

"Well, get over it," she said with a grin, "cuz I don't plan on stopping any time soon. You're a sweet, gentle, caring man who just happens to be one of the best fucks I've ever had. You don't really expect me to ignore all that, do you?"

"I'm not sure what I expect," I answered honestly.

"Well, let me tell you what to expect. Expect me to want to fuck your brains out and expect me to do everything I can to entice you to stuff this cock back into me again. I already know that lingerie turns you on, now I also know that you're not afraid to fuck outdoors. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun finding out what else you like to do. I can be pretty daring, when I wanna be," she finished with a giggle.

"Daring? Like how?"

"Oh, just wait and see. I'm sure it'll be fun for you too," she said with a devious little grin. "Come on. I think we should get back. It's getting hot out here."

"Yeah, I could do with a shower," I answered.

"Or a swim? You do have a pool, don't you?" she asked as she lifted off of me, unleashing a gush of cum that dripped partly on me and partly on the ATV as she climbed off.

"Of course. A pool for the summer and a hot tub for the winter," I answered, pushing myself up on the seat and sliding off.

"Good. I'll be over later," she said with a smile as she picked up her shorts. In just a few minutes we were dressed, our stuff picked up and headed back towards her house. I waved as I passed by and headed for my house for some lunch and probably a swim.

Lunch was left-over Bar-B-Que from the night before. I always try to make enough to have delicious leftovers. Of course before I bothered with food, I stripped down and dove into the pool to cool off, in more ways than one. Amy was a very good looking woman, and while I hadn't really considered having a relationship with a woman twenty years my junior, she obviously did. True she said it was just sex, but how in the hell did a physical relationship amount to just sex without some form of emotional attachment? That I just wasn't wired for and really didn't understand.

I floated in the pool naked for almost half an hour before climbing out and heading inside for lunch before the sun turned my less tanned parts into fiery little cherries. I pulled on a pair of workout shorts, heated up some left-over ribs, spooned out a few dollops of macaroni salad and sat down with that and a cold beer to eat and ponder.

Ponder may be too strong of a word. As much as I wanted to, my mind couldn't quite push away the mental image of her riding up and down my rock-hard cock, her tits bouncing sexily with each stroke as her shaved pussy plunged down on my shaft over and over again. She was by any estimation, a very sexy woman, and now I knew that she was as good at the physical part as she was looking it. She'd spent a lot of time this spring sitting with me under trees and in blinds waiting for those damn turkeys, all the time talking about things like what kind of lingerie she bought the last shopping trip, or what kind of sexy little dress she was thinking of wearing out to the bar or dance club that night. It had never even occurred to me that the sudden change in topics from the previous fall were attempts to get me interested in a physical relationship with her. I mean my hard-on had to be obvious enough, like it was at the moment, but acting on it...well it just never occurred to me.

Apparently, she did though, and today was her way of forcing the issue. The question was, what was I going to do about it now? I only had two choices, rebuff any further advances as not fitting of my friendship with her dad and family, or I can choose to run with it and enjoy the attentions of a very good looking woman.

I walked out to the patio and over to the pergola, dropping into my favorite reclined deck lounger with the nice thick four inch pad, cracked open another bottle of beer and lay back in the shade to enjoy the music filtering out from the stereo inside the house.

I stood behind her bent form, her camouflage pants around her knees and her thin camo shirt pushed up her back far enough that her big tits hung down below, completely exposed. I held her hips and pushed in and out, the gentle slap of my thighs against her full round ass lost in the green trees as she moaned in pleasure at my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"That's it Roger. Fuck my tight little pussy!" Amy moaned as she held onto the tree in front of her for support.

In and out I stroked, her pussy leaking juices around my shaft as she called my name over and over. "Roger. Oh Roger!"

"Roger!" A soft female voice whispered. "Roger!" she whispered, again her hand gently rubbing my chest and tracing down my chest towards my engorged cock. I waited for her hand to close around my shaft and stroke it....

"Huh?" I asked sleepily, my mind trying to deal with the disjoint of the sensations and now mismatched images.

"Roger... Wakey wakey!" Amy whispered again, her finger teasing across my stomach.

I blinked a few times and looked at Amy's face only inches from my own. My eyes traveled down to her hand, her fingers teasing my stomach just above the huge bulge contained in my athletic shorts. My eyes were also drawn to her big, full tits, hanging down and straining against two small triangles of blue material that constituted a bikini top. "Damn," I whispered, staring at her tits swinging slightly in the top as she breathed.

"Have a good nap?" she asked, straightening up as she stood next to me. She had on a matching blue string bikini bottom; well it was almost there. The tiny bit of fabric covering her pussy was barely big enough to do the job and was thin enough that I could easily see the shape of her pussy through the obviously damp material.

"Um. Yeah," I answered, shaking the sleep from my slightly addled brain and taking in the scene in front of me. Not only was Amy there, but just behind her and slightly to the side was Francine in a slightly more conservative white string bikini with little red and black polkadots.

I'd seen Francine a bunch of times over the years, sometimes with her husband, sometimes not, but never in anything even remotely this revealing. "Hi," she said almost meekly. "Amy said you invited us over for a dip."

"Um. Yeah. Sure did," I answered, trying to get my mind sorted out. I had invited Amy, and even thought that maybe we'd have time to talk about what happened in the woods, but with Francine here, that wasn't about to happen.

"Good. Come on then!" Amy said cheerfully, taking my arm and trying to pull me up from the chair.

"Really?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. What's the point of having a pool if you don't swim in it?" Amy chided.

"I did swim in it, just a little while ago," I protested, not letting her pull me up too far.

"Oh? Then why aren't you wet?" she asked, continuing to try and pull me up. "Come on Sis. Get his other arm!"

"Really! I did. Just before lunch," I answered with a frown.

"Oh? Doesn't look like you're wet! But we can fix that!" Amy said with a playful laugh, tugging harder on my arm. "Come on Sis. Help me here!"

To my surprise Francine stepped around the other side of the chair and grabbed my other arm, pulling with Amy. "Okay okay!" I said as I somewhat reluctantly let them pull me up from the chair. "Just let me go get a suit on."

"I don't think so!" Amy said, pulling harder and laughing at the same time. The two of them tugged hard enough to set me off balance and continue to pull me towards the pool, fully intending on trying to throw me in.

"No, I don't think so," I said, shifting my weight back so they couldn't pull me the last dozen or so feet to the pool. "You're not throwing me into my own pool!"

"Try to stop us!" Amy laughed as she tried to keep pulling my arm with one hand, her other reaching for my other hand. "You push Sis!" she called to Francine as she got both my hands and leaned back herself, trying to pull harder. To my surprise, Francine, now behind me, didn't push, but rather reached both arms around my waist and lifted, making it impossible for me to withstand any of Amy's efforts to pull me towards the pool. It took an incredibly few seconds for the three of us to cover the last few feet to the pool and topple in head first into the deep end of the pool, all three of us coming up sputtering and shaking water from our faces and hair. "WOO HOO!" Amy cried, laughing playfully as she splashed water at me with one hand.

"What a turd!" I said, reaching for her as the three of us tread water in the ten foot deep section of the pool.

"Uh uh. Gotta catch me...if you can!" she called as she pushed back in the water, quickly rolling to her stomach and starting to swim away.

I lunged for her as best I could with nothing to push my feet against, grabbing her ankle as she tried kick away. I started to pull back on her leg, drawing her back towards me even though she was trying to swim away. "Help Sis!" she called to Francine behind me.

I was somewhat surprised to feel Francine grab around my waist again, trying to pull me back, but succeeding instead at pulling the two of us below the surface. I let go of Amy's leg to free both hands to pull myself back above the surface, Francine coming up with me as I tried to keep both of our heads above water. I felt her arms loosen around my waist and assumed she was letting go, so I started after Amy again, who now had a considerable lead on me. As I started to swim, I heard Amy shout to Francine that I was getting away and felt Francine grab at my waist again. I was already moving forward and knew she had little chance of actually slowing me down, let alone preventing me from reaching Amy, not that I knew what I was going to do when I caught her. I dug my arms in and kicked hard in the water as Francine grabbed at my waist to stop me.

I felt her hands slide down my waist as I kicked towards where Amy was pulling away. I felt my shorts slip down my hips some, not intended to or designed for swimming, and tried to ignore it as I tried to propel myself through the water. As I started to make some headway through the deep water, I felt my suit slip further as Francine's hands lost their grip on my waist and slid down off my waist to my hips. She realized she was losing her grip on me, and I felt her fingers grabbing at the only thing available to try to stop me from reaching her sister, my shorts. There was little I could do to prevent the wet floppy shorts from slipping farther down my body as I rolled over, giving up my pursuit of Amy in favor of rescuing my quickly sliding pair of shorts, Francine still holding onto one leg of the saturated material.

As I rolled onto my back, I swung one arm down to try to grab my shorts as they slid down my thighs. My momentum was still carrying me away from Francine. I desperately squeezed my legs together to try and keep them from sliding any further, but the damage was done, they were nearly to my knees by the time Francine let go. I let my legs sink down into the water as I tried hard to reach down in an effort to pull them up again.

Somehow, my attempts to chase Amy had dragged Francine with me through the water, so when I stopped, her momentum continued to move her through the water towards me. She put out both hands to stop us from colliding, her hand sliding across my body as Newton's laws continued to move us together. I felt her hand slide off my hip as we softly collided in the water, my now naked and rock-hard cock pressing against the polkadot bikini bottom as our bodies pressed together, her legs spread outside mine, her tits bumping roughly against my chest just before our heads banged together.

"Owwww!" I groaned, forgetting my shorts for a moment while I reached for my head, the two of us remaining with our legs tangled and our bodies smashed together for long seconds.

She looked at me with a horrified look, her face blushing pink, one hand on her own head as she tried to push herself back from me, my hard-on pressing right against her pussy before we separated. Even after we separated, it took me a few moments to get hold of the waistband of my shorts and get them pulled up again. Francine was treading water a few feet away with a surprised and horrified look still on her blushing face.

"What's the matter? Too slow to catch me?" Amy called from the far end of the pool while Francine and I treaded water a few feet from each other.

"Sorry," Francine said meekly.

"Um. Yeah. No worries," I said almost as embarrassed as she was.

"I didn't mean to...I mean I wasn't trying to..."

"Uh huh," I answered with a chuckle. "Just surprised me a bit."

"Both of us I think," she said, starting to relax a little.

"What's with you two? Playing footsie or something over there? I thought you were trying to catch me!" Amy called from where she stood in the waist deep water of the shallow end.

"Yeah, I think that's not happening," I said with a chuckle, pushing away from Francine and doing a modified breast stroke to the shallow end. When I could stand, I waded shallower, finally reaching the end of the pool and pushing myself up to sit on the edge, rubbing my head again as Francine was wading in my general direction as well.

"What? No one wants to play anymore?" Amy asked as she waded over towards us, Francine reaching the side of the pool and levering herself up to sit on the side next to me.

"What's with you two? You act like kids that just got caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing," Amy said with a small frown. "I thought we were having fun."

"We were," I agreed without moving.

"Uh huh. We were," Francine agreed, "right up until we bonked heads!"

"Well? Come on then!" Amy said, splashing the two of us with some water.

I looked at Francine who looked back, the two of us deciding wordlessly to gang up on Amy. We must have telegraphed our intent, because as soon as we started moving to slide off the edge of the pool where we were sitting, Amy was running as fast as she could through the water towards the deeper end of the pool. I'd spent a lot of time in this pool since I moved in almost five years ago, so I knew that the fastest way across the pool was to push off and go under water, which is exactly what I did, stroking my way towards the tanned legs churning their way through the water. I caught up with her in just seconds, grabbing her legs and standing up in the chest deep water just before the drop-off, my arms circling her legs and lifting her up out of the water as I stood up.

I'd used the motion with my own kids many times over the years and launching Amy from that position was a simple task. She flew through the air towards deeper water, her arms and legs windmilling madly to try and catch her balance even though she stood no chance of righting herself. She hit the water with a big splash, her left shoulder hitting the water first before the rest of her body splashed down behind. Francine caught up with me about the time Amy surfaced, her hands trying to wipe the water from her face and tread water at the same time.

"Ohhhh that was cruel!" Amy sputtered as she swam back towards me.

"You better fix yourself before you start attacking again," Francine said as Amy reached shallower water and stood up, her tiny bikini top askew and both her big breasts on display. I wasn't quite sure what caused them to slip out, besides the suit not being anywhere near rugged enough to withstand this kind of horseplay, but exposed they were, water streaming down her body and dripping from both golden tanned globes.

She looked down at her front, saw her boobs sticking out and looked up at me with a devious smile. "So that's how you want to play, huh?" There wasn't much doubt in my mind to what she meant. I started to backpedal even as she dove under the water. In the clear water I could see her kicking, propelling herself quickly under the water, her arms outstretched towards me. I had little or no chance, as she used the same technique against me that had allowed me to catch her only minutes before. Her hands found my legs and then reached up for my shorts, aggressively tugging and pulling them down even as I tried to grab the material. I fell over backwards, my legs now restricted by the shorts being tugged down my legs, allowing her to pull them down farther, and eventually completely off.