The Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, holding my shorts triumphantly as I gained my balance and stood in the clear waist deep water, my hard-on sticking straight up so my head poked up from the water.

"Damn Amy!" Francine said, staring at my cock rather than at Amy.

"What? You said you wouldn't mind seeing his hard cock. Well, there it is!" Amy answered, taking my suit and throwing it towards the side of the pool where it landed on the patio with a loud splat. "Come on. Might as well get naked too!" Amy said, pulling the strings on her suit and then walking over to the side to add it to the pile, leaving her completely naked in the water.

"AMY!" Francine said almost angrily. "What are you doing?"

"Sis, you know damn well that Walter hasn't paid shit to you for attention in how many months? If he wants to fuck his little whore receptionist, then I don't see why you can't enjoy a little fun too. I mean we both know this isn't the first time he's stepped out."

"Yeah, but shit!" Francine said as Amy waded from the side of the pool to where Francine stood a half dozen or so feet from me.

"Come on. Don't be a stick in the mud!" Amy said, reaching up behind her sister and pulling the ties of her more modest bikini.

Francine squeaked something unintelligible and grabbed at her chest, her hands and arms covering her tits just as the material of her top was pulled away by Amy. With her hands covering her chest, she was helpless to stop Amy's next target, the bikini panties. Amy dropped below the water level and jerked the white and spotted panties down her sister's legs, stopping only when Francine refused to lift her feet and she couldn't hold her breath any longer.

"AMY! What are you doing?" Francine asked as she moved one arm from her breasts to try and reach down and pull her bottoms back up, only being partly successful and getting them up as far as her thighs. Amy dunked under water again and pulled them back down, intentionally pushing her sister over. Francine let out another squeal just before she flopped under water, coming up a few seconds later with water streaming down her body and out of her short cropped blonde hair, her full round tits completely exposed, and Amy standing back up with her sister's swimsuit in her hand.

"There. That should be more fun," Amy said with a smile as she threw the swimsuit as far from the pool as she could.

"Amy!" Francine protested, putting her arms across her tits again.

"Awww Sis. Loosen up! You know you wanted to see his cock, what better way?"

"Yeah, but that didn't mean being naked in front of him!"

"Fuck Sis. What do you think, he'll just whip it out for you to check out? God, sometimes I wonder if we even came out of the same mother!"

"That's a terrible thing to say!" Francine protested angrily.

"Ohhh can it Fran. We're all adults. If we can't skinny dip on a hot summer day, then what the hell fun is there in life?" Amy said, as she waded away from the two of us, making three points of a relatively uneven triangle. "So, last time I checked, Roger was it. Catch me if you can stud!" she said splashing water at me.

I looked over at Francine again and then lunged in the general direction of Amy, splashing into the water and pulling myself under. If she wanted to play, what the hell, I could play too. I mean it wasn't like I had to be worried about what a wife or girlfriend thinks, since I had neither. I could see Amy trying to run through the water as I swam after her, stroking strongly under the surface, catching up quickly. I reached out, wrapped an arm around her and pulled my legs under me.

"NOOOOO!" she squealed like a little girl as I stood up, holding her over my shoulder and wading back to mid pool.

"You're it!" I said loudly before tossing her naked body into the pool as far as I could throw her.

She bobbed up with a huge grin and started swimming towards me, her arms splashing madly as she tried to catch up while I waded away as fast as I could. I turned back just in time to see her dive under, her arms quickly wrapping around my legs under water. I fell over, going under as she lifted my legs to topple me. By the time I was up again, she was swimming madly towards the deep end of the pool, laughing loudly as she swam. "Help me Sis!" she called as she swam past her sister, still standing in the water with her arms across her chest to hide her breasts.

If Francine didn't want to play, that was fine. Amy had certainly piqued my interest earlier in the day and if she wanted to frolic naked, I wasn't going to complain. As a matter of fact, I was getting seriously turned on and wouldn't at all mind finding a way to get some alone time with her naked again. Clearly the age difference didn't matter to her as much as it did me. Maybe she was right, maybe I did need to loosen up a bit. But then that might just be the arousal talking.

As I swam after Amy, the sixty feet of the pool seemed to be a lot longer than I remembered, or maybe I was just getting winded. It became even longer when I felt a set of arms wrap around my waist. Apparently Francine decided to dive into the fray after all. I held my breath as her weight took me under. I twisted and turned to get my feet on the bottom of the pool, planning my next move. I doubt she expected what I was planning though.

With my feet on the bottom of the pool it was a relatively simple task to twist my body a little farther, wrapping my arms around her waist before standing up. I felt her arms let go of my legs as she was turned upside down, her head under water until I could lift her high enough to sling her naked body over my shoulder.

"NOOOO! Let go!" she squealed as I carried her a few steps shallower, her legs thrashing and kicking the water behind me, threatening to upset my balance while at the same time squirming and twisting in my arms. "AMY!" she squealed for her sister as she tried to pry my arms loose, her soft tits pressing against my face as she tried to twist and break free.

I was almost waist deep when Amy caught up to us, her own arms grabbing at one of mine in an attempt to break my grip on her sister. "I'll save you!" she cried with a laugh as she pulled on my arms and worked to try and get Francine free. Unable to get my arms loose, Amy switched tactics and went for one leg, kneeling on the bottom and wrapping her arms around one leg and lifting.

I felt her body press against mine, her face inches from my hard-on as she lifted. It had her desired effect, setting me off balance and tumbling backwards into the water with her sister still over my shoulder. A graceful tumble it was not, with me ending up under the water with Francine and Amy on top of me. The two held me down until I let go of both of them and pushed myself out from under the pair.

"Okay. I give," I said breathlessly after coming to the surface. I waded to the edge of the pool and hoisted myself up to sit on the rather warm tiled edge of the pool while the girls gave each other high fives for "winning". I'm not sure that I was really losing, sitting there watching the two bounce and celebrate, their big tits bouncing and swinging making my hard-on grow again by the second. Done celebrating, the pair waded over to where I was sitting.

"I think you better get some sunblock on. I think you're already getting pink in a few areas and I don't think you wanna get burned here!" Amy said, reaching out for my cock, which was jutting up at an angle towards them, wrapping her hand around me and giving my shaft a couple of quick strokes.

"AMY!" Francine said sharply. "You can't just go around grabbing a guy's cock like that!"

"Why not? He doesn't mind, do you Roger?" Amy asked, looking up at me as if to say, "you better say you don't mind!"

"Uh, no. I guess I don't mind," I stammered slightly, feeling just a little embarrassed that Amy was being so forward about my body in front of her sister.

"See?" Amy said, continuing to stroke my cock more slowly. "Besides, there are advantages to getting a guy turned on."

"Yeah, like getting raped?"

"Sis, it's not rape if you want it. Besides, Roger is too much of a gentleman to take advantage of a woman. Aren't you Roger?"

"Uh huh," I half groaned, trying not to let my mind go too far down the path it was headed.

Amy pulled her hand from my cock and reached over to grab Francine's hand and pull it towards my exposed cock.

"AMY! What are you doing!?" Francine hissed as she jerked her hand back.

"God Sis. You wanted to see it, well, here it is and you're not going to even touch it?"

"Not like this!" Francine protested.

"Oh? When, like in the dark or something?"

"I didn't say that. But not in public!"

"Like this is public Sis? Come on, it's the three of us and you already saw me stroking it."

"Yeah but..."

"No buts unless you plan on playing with one," Amy said with a giggle. "Now come on. Feel it already," Amy said reaching for Francine's hand again. To my surprise, she let Amy pull her hand to my rigid shaft and warp her fingers around it. On her own, Francine gently stroked her hand up and down it slowly, looking up at me nervously.

"It is pretty damn big," she whispered, looking to see if I was "accepting" her attentions willingly.

"It is that. You should feel it inside you!" Amy said quietly.

"You two have fucked!?" Francine exclaimed in surprise, her hand stopping mid stroke as she looked between her sister and myself.

"Yeah, but don't tell daddy. I kinda tricked him into it, but it was worth it," Amy said quietly, reaching for Francine's hand and making it stroke up and down my shaft again. "I guarantee that he'll fill you up if you let him," she whispered to her sister, barely loud enough for me to hear her say it. "Come on. Let's get some sunblock on him before he turns into a pink cherry!" Amy said, letting go of Francine's hand and wading towards the ladder in the corner of the pool.

Francine continued to stroke my cock slowly, her eyes glued to my engorged head slipping in and out of her hand. Truth be told, I liked what she was doing to a point, but the lack of lubrication was quickly becoming less comfortable.

"Come on," I coaxed slowly reaching for her other hand and pulling her closer to me. "I'll help you up."

She looked up at me from the waist deep water while I slipped my hands down to her waist. She let go of my cock and put one hand on either side of my legs to lift herself as I lifted her. She quickly settled her knees on the edge of the pool, one on either side of my legs, her big tits practically slapping me in the face as she tried to gain balance on her knees. She scooted her knees farther onto the side of the pool one at a time, walking herself closer to my body. We both froze suddenly, my cock pressing against her pussy lips as she started to shift her weight from her arms to push herself upright again.

"Sorry," she whispered quickly, moving to stand up and pull her fat pussy lips away from where my engorged head was trying to split them apart.

"Um. Sure," I mumbled as she stood up, her pussy now at eye level as she continued to stand straddling me, her hand reached down for my own. Her fat outer lips were shaved, but her mound had a small triangle of short curls indicating it had been shaved at one time in the not too distant past. A significant amount of feathery inner lips protruded from her fat outer lips, dripping with water from the pool as she stood over me. Part of me wanted to just reach out and pull her ass towards me to lick those extremely sexy lips, but I held back and lifted one of my hands to hers, letting her help pull me up to standing.

We stood there, her rock hard nipples poking out from her full round breasts gently brushing my chest with each slightly ragged breath she took, her face flushed pink as Amy walked over toward us. "Well, I guess I took the long way," Amy said, startling Francine to suddenly back away from me. I reached out and looped an arm around her back as she started to lose her balance to fall back into the pool, pulling her towards me to catch her, ending up with her tits smashed into my chest and my cock pressing against her blonde curls. "And missed some of the fun too," she added as I stood there with my arm around Francine, holding her against my body, our noses inches from each other. I could practically feel the desire boil up inside her for a moment before it faded as quickly as it appeared.

"Um. Thank you for the catch," she whispered. "But you can let go now."

"Uh, sure," she I said, stepping back and gently releasing her to make sure that I didn't let her fall back over the edge into the water.

"Come on you two, unless you're gonna throw down right there and do it!" Amy said as she walked up to us. She reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the pergola as both Francine and I mumbled a protest that I didn't think was all that serious. "You got some sunblock around here someplace I presume?" Amy asked as she pulled me across the hot patio stones and into the shade of the pergola.

"Yeah, that cabinet over by the shower," I said, pointing to a shower head and control valve mounted to the side of the house in the corner of the patio.

"You know, I've always wanted to try showering outside. I bet it's fun!" Amy said as she walked towards the shower and the brown cabinet that was sitting on the patio.

"Well, you're already dressed for it," I called to her as she opened the cabinet.

"Don't I know it!" she called back as she pulled out a plastic bottle of Bullfrog and a towel and headed back over to where I was standing with Fran also stepping into the shade provided by the covered pergola. "Now, I think we should both do Roger together. You take the front; I'll take the back and we'll meet in the middle." Amy said, holding up the bottle and wiggling it in the air as she looked past me at her sister.

"Okay, fine," Fran said with a frown. "Seems like you'll go to any length to get me to touch him."

"Well, it's not like it's a horrible proposition, is it? I mean come on!"

"No," Fran answered with a sigh. "Not horrible, but I am still married you know."

"Yeah, but for how long?" Amy asked, holding the bottle out expectantly for Fran to put her hand out.

"I guess that's the hundred dollar question, isn't it?" Fran asked softly as she held her hand out and let Amy squeeze a large dollop of cream onto her palm.

"Trouble at home?" I asked as she swiped her hand across my chest to spread some of the sunblock and then placed both palms on my chest to start rubbing it in with long slow circular motions.

"You could say that. Walter has been ignoring me and I'm pretty sure he's screwing around on me too," she said as she rubbed lower on my body her hands working closer to my cock as she rubbed some of the cream into my stomach, having done my shoulders and chest.

"Ah. I guess that explains a lot," I answered her quietly.

"Come on you two. This is supposed to be fun time, not grouse about an asshole day!" Amy said from behind me as her hands slid down to my ass and began rubbing some of the cream into my cheeks. She pressed her bare tits against my back and wiggled around on my sunblock slickened skin instantly making my somewhat flagging cock start growing again. "You do his legs. I'll get his arms," Amy said from over my shoulder.

"Sure," Fran said a little sadly, reaching for the bottle that Amy had set on the ground next to me. She squatted down in front of me, my cock practically in her face as it stuck straight out. She started at my ankles and began slowly rubbing the lotion into my leg, working higher until she was reaching between my thighs, her thumbs brushing my sack and making my hard-on grow even more pronounced. I could see her looking at it rather than what her hands were doing and wondered what she was thinking. She stopped and got more cream and started up the other leg, her eyes practically glued to my cock as it stood sticking slightly upward, bobbing with my suddenly pounding heartbeat.

"Mmmmm," I moaned softly as her hands closed around my shaft again and began to stroke my fat cock, her slick hands quickly pushing me up the slope towards unloading the copious load that the play time had queued up.

"Why don't you do Fran? I have to go pee," Amy said from behind me, holding the bottle of sunblock to me from over my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah, sure," I answered, looking down at Fran as she pulled her hands from my cock and stood up. I heard more than saw Amy head to the house as I squeezed some of the cream onto my hand. I rubbed them together briefly before reaching out and gently stroking my hands across Fran's two large soft breasts. Gently I rubbed the cream across her chest and down and around her breasts, lifting and cupping each individually. They were full and round, sagging somewhat so that if left to the forces of gravity, each nipple pointed slightly upward towards me. Unlike Amy, each breast had a large white triangle of untanned skin around her slightly oblong pink areola.

"That feels nice," she whispered softly as I stroked my thumbs back and forth across her nipples.

"I'm enjoying it," I said with a grin.

"So, you really did have sex with Amy today?"

"Uh huh. She kinda teased me into it out in the woods.

"Was it fun? To have sex out in the woods I mean."

"Actually it was," I said, sliding one hand down to her mound and cupping it so my fingers could slide between her legs. I gently pressed my finger between her lips and stroked it back and forth, teasing her clit with my middle finger.

"She'll be back pretty soon," Fran whispered.

"Uh huh."

"If you're going to...probably better soon," she suggested huskily.

I didn't even answer. I just pulled my hand from her pussy and gently reached for her arm. Holding one tit and her arm, I drew her back to the end of the chase lounge and sat down, pulling her towards me so she had to step across it. She didn't waste any time straddling both the chair and my body, squatting down to spread her legs apart while I held my cock upright. She looked down between us and lowered herself down until my slick cock pressed between her lips and slipped easily into her.

"Ohhhh fuck," Francine moaned as she lowered herself down on my shaft, her tight tunnel expanding to accept my fat cockhead. She lowered herself down until I could feel my head press against the end of her tunnel, the tip of my head bumping against her cervix. "God she was right. You feel so fat inside me," she moaned softly more to herself than to me as she started to lift and drop herself, fucking her pussy up and down my shaft.

I cupped both tits and teased her nipples, trying to distract my mind from the incredibly quickly approaching climax that I could feel building inside me. Up and down she rode, slowly at first, but her pace quickening as I squeezed and twisted her rock hard nipples. Her tits were definitely not as large as Amy's, but I couldn't complain one bit about the mounds of creamy soft flesh that were overflowing both my hands. I continued to squeeze and massage her breasts, alternately pulling or twisting her nipples and rubbing my thumbs back and forth across the hard sensitive nubs.

"Oh God yesssss," she groaned breathlessly as she continued riding up and down my shaft, her tight soft tunnel caressing my cock and teasing me ever closer to a climax I was desperately trying to hold back. "God damn. I'm gonna come!" she moaned urgently after only a few minutes of plunging down onto my cock. "God, I can't believe I'm coming this soon!" she moaned as her pussy started to clench around me.

"Oh God," I groaned, unable to hold back against the increased sensations her quivering tunnel was imparting. "Fuck. I can't hold back any longer," I grunted as my body jerked, trying to drive up into her, but unable to really move too much because of my position. I felt a huge surge of cum lance up into her pussy, causing her to cry out in pleasure and jam herself down on me.