The Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

"YES!!!" she squealed loudly, her whole body suddenly shuddering and trembling as her pussy convulsed and clenched around my spurting cock. She ground her pussy hard against me, rocking erratically as she climaxed around my spurting shaft, her moans slowly trailing off to whispered gasps as her body started to slowly relax. Her trembles faded to intermittent shudders as my own body twitched erratically, my now spent cock starting to soften inside her.

"Well, it's about time," Amy said, walking over to us from where she had apparently been watching in the house.

"What do you mean?" Fran asked breathlessly.

"Bout time you got fucked by someone. Not like your husband has been taking care of you," Amy said as she sat down on the edge of the chair next to where I was laying, Fran still sitting astride me.

"That doesn't give me the right to cheat," Fran answered quietly, looking down with a downcast look on her face.

"Like he hasn't been fucking anything in a skirt for what, almost three years now? About time you got some of your own."

"Still not right," Fran answered softly.

"No, but I bet it felt pretty fucking good!" Amy said with a grin. "I know it felt God damn good when he fucked me!"

"Yeah, he does feel pretty good," Fran agreed with a crooked little smile, wiggling her hips to grind her pussy against me again. She slid her hands around my chest, letting her fingers tease my nipples lightly like my thumbs had been teasing hers.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah he does!" Amy agreed enthusiastically. "Come on. Let's go have some girl talk!" she said, standing up and tugging on her sister's arm.

"But..." Fran started to protest.

"Don't worry. I have a hunch he won't have any trouble giving us more later," Amy said with a grin.

"If you say so," Fran said, standing up and pulling her pussy off my cock, releasing a small flood of our combined cum.

"Oh trust me, I know how to get him hard again. Come on. We'll go cool off and chat," she said as she pulled Fran towards the pool.

"Damn," I muttered as I lay there watching two naked, very sexy women walk away, their asses wiggling back and forth as they strode to the pool. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into?"

"I heard that!" Amy called over her shoulder. "If you're a good boy, maybe I'll give you a treat later!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers