The Hunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH! FUCK!" I practically shouted as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her as a gush of cum lanced out into her tunnel.

"Quick... Roll back. God, roll back baby!" she encouraged, trying to roll us over and hold my ass with one hand at the same time. I moved my legs onto hers and the two of us rolled over, ending up spooned together like we started, my cock still twitching inside her and my body occasionally giving little jerks and twitches. "Ohhh yeah. Perfect," she moaned. "Now we can stay this way and you'll stay inside me. I love feeling you in me after we fuck. Feeling your hot wet cum leaking around your cock as you slowly soften inside me. It shows me just how good it was and how big you really are when you're hard."

"You're an odd woman," I answered her with a chuckle. "But if that's what you want to feel."

"It is. I love it," she sighed softly, using her hand to hold my ass so I didn't roll away. I pulled her tighter to me with the arm wrapped around her and she cooed softly in pleasure. All in all, this was a pretty fucking good date!

"God look at that," Devon whispered as she walked in the front door of the condo and looked at the couple bathed in the light of the TV, the guy on his back and the woman curled up next to him, her head on his shoulder, captured by his arm.

"Ohhh wow. They look comfortable," Devon's friend "Judy whispered. "Maybe we shouldn't."

"What? And miss this chance?" Devon asked in a whisper as she slipped her shoes off. "Come on."

"I don't know."

"Look, trust me, he isn't going to complain," Devon whispered. "Just wait till you see how big he is."

"I'm still not sure this is a good idea," Judy whispered back as Devon pulled her dress up and over her body, tossing it on the sofa as she gently stepped closer to the sleeping couple.

"Trust me. It'll be worth it," Devon said, sliding her panties down her legs and stepping out of them. "You going to get undressed or what?"

"We really have to? I mean I don't know him at all!"

"Trust me. He wakes up and you're not naked, he's not going to go along with anything."

"I still think this isn't a good idea," Judy stated quietly.

"It's a fine idea. Besides, I don't want to miss this chance. Last time I saw him naked, I had to get myself off instead of riding him," Devon hissed as she reached behind her back and flicked the clasp of her bra. She tossed it aside as she stepped next to him and knelt down, her hand tentatively reaching out for his flaccid cock. "Oh yeah," she said, grasping his cock and gently stroking it, feeling it almost immediately begin to grow in her hand. She stroked it slowly, teasing it harder before leaning down over him and closing her lips around the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it several times before sliding her lips down it as far as she could. He groaned and pushed his hips up at her as she pulled her mouth up his cock and let it slip from between her lips.

"God it is big," Judy whispered, standing over Devon, her hands unconsciously kneading her B cup breasts through the light weight bra that she still wore.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it? Just think about how it would feel riding it?" Devon whispered, rubbing both hands along his shaft as she leaned her chest down, teasing the head back and forth across the hard nipple jutting from one of her full C cup breasts.

"You're not really going to, are you?" Judy asked hesitantly as Devon began to move her body to carefully straddle his legs.

"Fuck yeah," Devon answered as she squatted over his now rock hard cock and aimed it at her pussy. She gently rubbed his engorged head back and forth across her wet pussy lips, wetting his head and teasing her own clit at the same time. "Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuuck," she moaned as she slowly lowered herself a few inches, pushing his fat cock up into her pussy a few inches. She felt his still unlubricated cock grab at her lips and lifted herself a little, letting his cock drag some of her copious moisture out to wet her lips before sliding down farther. Up and down she went with slow little strokes until his whole cock glistened with her juices as she slowly lifted and lowered herself on him.

"Oh God. I don't believe you're doing this Dev!"

"I can't believe you haven't gotten naked yet," Devon retorted in a soft moan. "Fuck this feels good!"

"Shit Dev!" Judy said after watching Devon ride up and down on his cock for a couple minutes, her own fingers pressing against her own lips through the thin material of her panties.

"Oh just get naked for the God's sake," Devon said slightly irritated. "I'm not going to last too fucking long doing this and if you want a shot, you better be ready!"

"Oh hell," Judy swore quietly, undoing the clasp of her bra and tossing it aside. She stepped out of her panties and stood near Devon as her breathing became more ragged, her whole body seeming to quiver in the dim light of the TV.

"Ohhhh shit!" Devon squeaked, trying to stay quiet as her pussy leaked around his fat cock, her orgasm crashing like ocean waves over her. "Ohhhh my God yes!" she said almost too loudly as she stopped riding him, no longer able to manage the coordination required. She held herself, squatting down over him, feeling her pussy clamp and release around him as she gasped for breath. "Oh fuck. Your turn," Devon moaned, pulling herself up off his cock and gingerly stepping to the sofa to half lay on it, her body still feeling the effects of her climax.

"You sure?" Judy asked quietly.

"Hell, if he hasn't woken up yet, then what are you worried about?"

"Okay," Judy whispered, reaching down to his cock as she squatted down over him. She aimed his pussy juice covered cock at her pussy and gently rubbed his head between her lips as she found the entrance to her tunnel with it. She lowered herself slightly feeling his huge head push against her opening, spreading her, working her pussy wider and wider until, with a groan from her lips, he slipped into her tunnel. "Ohhhhh fucking A!" Judy moaned as she slid down the length of his cock, stopping only when she felt his massive head press against the end of her tunnel. "Jesus he's big!"

"Uh huh," Devon answered, looking at Judy beginning to ride up and down his fat shaft, the glistening cock disappearing up into her friend with each stroke she made down. Devon stared, her fingers teasing her own pussy again, stroking back and forth across her engorged and exposed clit as Judy stroked her pussy up and down his cock.

"God. I'm gonna come," Judy moaned. "I can't believe I'm gonna come so fucking fast!"

"Yeah, I know. Really hits all the good spots, doesn't it?" Devon asked, pushing two fingers into her pussy.

"Shit!" Judy suddenly squealed as the cock she was riding suddenly fountained up inside her, the body below her jerking as he came inside her orgasming pussy. Over and over his hips jerked before they stilled, Judy still sitting on his cock gasping for breath.

"Come on. Before they wake up," Devon whispered as Judy pulled off his shrinking cock.

"God, don't you think they'll notice?"

"What?"

"Cum all over him?"

"He's less likely to notice that than a head bobbing on his cock to clean him up," Devon hissed. "Come on."

"Alright," she whispered back, picking up her clothes from where she had tossed them before following Devon to the stairs leading up to the loft and the second bedroom and bathroom.

"That was nice of you." Amy whispered in my ear as we lay there, my cock slowly shriveling, cum still oozing from the tip.

"What was?"

"To pretend to stay asleep. It'll be interesting in the morning, wont it?"

"Guess that depends if I spend the night," I whispered back.

"Oh, I think you should," she said with a grin. "I have a hunch I can make it damn interesting for you if you do."

"Alright," I agreed in a whisper, rolling on my side and wrapping both arms around Amy. "As long as I get to sleep with you naked in my arms."

"That's a no brainer. I'm not about to put anything on!" she answered with a soft giggle.

If I thought Amy was a complex and confusing woman before, this morning made that even worse. Let's face it, last night was rather interesting, pretending to stay asleep while her roommate and friend rode me was, well, unique. I partly did it because I didn't want to make Amy upset when I woke up part way through and didn't stop Devon. Partly it was because when Devon was playing maid, I was pretty turned on by her act and body and would have loved to fuck her then but didn't have a chance.

Yeah, last night was alright in my book, and getting Amy's "blessing" after was just icing on the cake. But if that was cake icing, this morning had to be the scoops of chocolate ice cream.

Amy and I woke up fairly early, no more than six in the morning. I didn't have to get up to get to work, being a Sunday, but Amy unfortunately did. She had to be out of the house by six thirty and was quickly rushing around to get herself showered, dressed and presentable before racing out the door. Her final parting words were to be sure to "enjoy the company to the fullest!" whatever that meant, and to use the upstairs bathroom to shower in. With her gone, and nothing particularly pressing to make me run out the door, I decided to shower before heading home.

Normally Sundays were leisurely, except during hunting season. Under other conditions, I'd already be out sitting in a tree stand hunting, but last night was anything but ordinary. I headed up the stairs and padded, still naked, to the bathroom at the end of the hall and closed the door. The whole house had a "woman's touch", and this bathroom was every bit feminine. Pinks of various shades, lots of make-up and assorted woman's appliances like hair curlers and straighteners and dryers hanging on a rack by the sink. It was a fairly good-sized bathroom with a large walk in shower that sounded really good. I turned on the water, got it nice and hot and then stepped under the warm spray.

"I'm all for waking up like this every morning." I heard Devon say, my eyes popping open to see her standing completely naked in the shower a couple feet from me. "Been a long time since this bathroom saw a man in it, let alone me with a man in it.

"Oh, um, hi," I muttered. "Amy said I should use this bathroom to shower."

"Oh? Now that's interesting, since this is my bathroom. She has her own downstairs. Sooooo, if she wanted you to shower here, I have to assume that she wanted me to find you in my shower."

"Um. Okay. If you say so."

"Well, it does stand to reason, doesn't it? My shower, not hers? Her gone and me here? What else could it have been?"

"I don't really know," I answered as she stepped closer, her hands reaching out for my flaccid cock and gently grasping it.

"Oh I do," she said as she started to stroke my slightly hardening cock as she reached for the soap bottle with her other hand. She squeezed a drizzle of soap across her hand and my cock and then continued to trail soap up her stomach and across her tits. She reached to set the bottle back on the shelf and pressed her chest to mine, gently rubbing it side to side, teasing my nipples with hers as she stroked my quickly hardening cock. "Mmmmmmm, almost as hard as last night," she whispered.

"Last night huh?"

"Oops," she said meekly. "I guess I have a confession to make. Last night I stole a fuck."

"Last night I let you. I woke up about the time you were sliding down my cock," I whispered back.

"Ohhhhhhh. Interesting. So, which pussy was better? Mine or Judy's?"

"Does one need to be better?"

"Uh uh. Not as long as you wanna put this back in me again," she said, looking up at me. "How about it? Wanna fuck my pussy again? Or do you wanna go really wild and take me in the ass?"

"I'm afraid I haven't ever done that. I'll stay with the pussy."

"Awwwwww. What no challenge?" she asked teasingly.

"No. Just not sure that even sounds like fun," I answered with a frown.

"Well, if you're sure," she said, turning around. "I'll take it any way I can get it!" She bent over and pushed her ass out at me and reached between her legs, grasping my cock and pulling it down towards her pussy. "Come on baby. Fuck Devon!"

"What is it with the women in this house? They're insatiable!" I said as I pushed towards her, my soap slickened cock pushing easily into her.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah. But we're not insatiable. It's just your cock that makes us seem that way," Devon moaned as I held her hips and started sliding in and out of her pussy.

In and out I pushed, driving my cock into her hard with each stroke, my thighs slapping wetly against her bare ass, making her whole body shake with each impact. Devon reached out for the wall in front of her to balance herself and moaned loudly in pleasure as my engorged head stroked the length of her soft sensitive tunnel.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck!" Devon moaned loudly, starting to rock her hips with each stroke, changing the sensations along my shaft with each stroke. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Devon moaned loudly as I continued pumping my cock in and out of her. "Fuck I'm gonna come," she groaned as her legs and arms started to shake. "Gonna come so hard!" she groaned breathlessly.

"Good," I grunted, knowing I could go a while yet but pleased just the same that I was going to give her a good orgasm. Maybe I'm weird, but I love seeing a woman having an orgasm, and even more so if I'm the one giving it to her.

"Oh shit! I'm cooooommmiiiinnnngggg!" she cried loudly as her whole body started to jerk and spasm. Over and over she jerked and twitched in front of me, my cock still sliding in and out of her spasming vagina.

She finally pushed me back pushing my rigid pole out of her pussy. "Enough. God enough," she moaned as she turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine, pushing me back under the spray of water again. She pressed her cheek against mine as she squeezed her body against mine, my arms looped around her waist. "God damn, you have a fantastic cock!" she moaned softly. "No wonder Amy wants to fuck you all the time."

"She said that?"

"She didn't have to. I've heard her playing with herself in her room and moaning your name."

"Oh."

"Hey, you wanna fuck Judy again? I know you haven't come, but I don't think my pussy can take you again just now."

"I don't think I need to," I answered.

"Honey, I can't let you go home like this," she said, sliding a hand down from my neck to slide between us and squeeze my rock-hard cock. "Unless you wanna change your mind and fuck my ass?" she asked hopefully.

"No, I'm not sure I wanna go there."

"Awwww," she said quietly. "Well, come on then," she added, pulling her hand from my cock and reaching behind me to turn off the water. She pulled her body from mine and pulled me by the hand out of the shower. I stood and allowed her to dry my body off, and then took the towel and patted her body dry. She took the towel from me, tossed it aside and then pulled me by the hand out of the bathroom and down the hall. She tugged me along through the door to her bedroom and stopped with me inside to stand and look at Judy, laying on the bed in a small pink nightshirt that was bunched up around her waist. "Tell me. Doesn't that look enticing?"

"Yeah, but she's sleeping."

"So? She thought you were sleeping last night, and I can guarantee once you start fucking her, she isn't going to stay asleep very long."

"I don't know about this," I said quietly. "Maybe another time."

"Man, you are a Boy Scout, aren't you?" she said as I backed out of the room. I headed downstairs and found my clothes, pulling them on as I collected them around the room. Devon came down the stairs, wearing a tiny thin robe that left a broad strip of exposed skin down her front, including her exposed, completely shaved pussy.

"See you later Devon," I said as I headed to the front door.

"See you soon, I hope," she said before closing the door behind me.

Devon kind of surprised me, trying to get me to have sex with Judy, even though it was obvious I was doing things with Amy. Sometimes I really didn't understand women. Fortunately I planned on spending the day with things I did understand. I changed into work clothes and headed into my garage to work on the cabinet I had been building. I loved working with my hands and the new cabinet I was building to display my collection of antique fishing lures and rods was most of the way done. All I had left was some finishing touches, and of course, finishing. After about two hours sanding, I was ready to apply stain, which I unfortunately had to go buy.

I changed from my wood dust covered clothes into some clean shorts and a t-shirt and headed out to Home Depot to buy stain and polyurethane sealer, getting back about an hour or so later.

There was a car in the drive that I didn't recognize, a small black Honda something or other. I put up the garage door and dropped off my purchases on the way into the house. I walked through and looked out back, wondering who was here and where they were. They couldn't get into the house, so I figured they would be in the backyard.

Sure enough, I could see a blonde head sticking up from one of the reclining deck chairs sitting out in the sun on the deck. I opened the sliding door and stepped out, making my way to see who it was that was here. As I walked up from behind her, I was treated to a view of a nicely tanned body, full round breasts and long blonde hair. The young woman in the chair was wearing nothing but a VERY skimpy pair of pink panties that bordered on being thong underwear, and an equally skimpy pink bra. As I stepped around to see her, my eyes were glued momentarily to the bra cups, each one brief enough to barely contain her large soft looking mounds, half-moons of her areola exposed above the top edge.

"I think that's the first time I've ever had you look at me like that!" a familiar voice said, pulling my eyes from her significantly exposed body up to her smiling face.

"Suzie! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see Amy's younger sister here, let alone dressed, or more accurately, undressed this way.

"Well, I came to talk to you, but after that look, I'm not sure talking is what you were thinking about," she said with a smile, not moving a finger to cover any of her exposure.

"What'd you mean?" I asked, still surprised to see her, let alone understand what she was trying to tell me. Admittedly, I was distracted by a view of her I hadn't ever seen before. The several dozen times I'd seen her, she had always been dressed. Sometimes that dress was rather sexy and occasionally skimpy, but nothing like this!

"I feel like you were just undressing me with your eyes," she said softly, almost softly enough that I had trouble hearing her.

"I guess I kinda was, given what you're wearing," I answered a bit sheepishly.

"Why? My bikinis cover even less than this," she said, holding her hands out from her sides which seemed to display even more of her, even though nothing else was really showing.

"Damn Suzie," I said quietly. "If you were my wife, I wouldn't let you go out in public in something skimpier than this."

"Who says I go out in public like that?" she asked with a grin. "Not every bikini I own is meant for public display. Some of them are intended to be enticing in private. Although I kinda like the effect this outfit is having on you. Makes me almost wish I had brought along one of my teeny weenie almost naked bikinis."

I looked down where she was looking and saw that my quickly growing hard-on had bulged my shorts out rather dramatically. I blushed, feeling a bit like an old letch as she leaned forward, more of her big tits spilling over the top of the bra as she did so. "What are you doing?" I asked, reaching for her hands, which were reaching towards the front of my shorts.