The Hunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just thought I'd make you more comfortable. Looks to me like that would be very uncomfortable," she said, gently using one hand to remove mine from the hand that was closest to my pants. "Now just relax. I promise not to bite!" she said with a giggle as she reached her hand now free of mine for the snap on the front of my shorts. She quickly pulled the snap apart and unzipped my shorts as I stood there, frozen in place.

"Suzie! What the hell are you doing?" I asked again as I grabbed for my shorts, which to my surprise she was quickly tugging down.

"I told you I was going to make you more comfortable, didn't I?" she asked sweetly as she let me grab my shorts and moved both of her hands to the front of my boxers and hooked the fingers of one hand in the waist band and reached quickly down into my boxers, grasping my hard-on and gently pulling it up until it pointed up instead of being bent in half. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked as she slid her hand out of my pants and let go of my boxers, the elastic snapping back against my body. "Although I have to say, that is one hell of a nice feeling cock. It's no wonder Amy is so taken with you."

"She said that?"

"Oh honey, she's said tons more, not to mention Fran's comments on the matter," she said as she leaned back and wiggled her back against the thick padding before lifting one knee and propping a foot on the pad to allow her leg to splay out slightly, exposing the obviously damp crotch of the pink panties. "I have to admit, I wondered what could possibly get both of my sisters so hot and bothered? Now I think I understand."

"I hardly have them both hot and bothered," I retorted with a frown.

She smiled up at me and slid her other leg off the side of the chair as she sat up, leaning forward and patting the padding between her legs. "Come on, sit down. Oh come on. I promise not to bite. I just want to talk," she said, patting the thick pad again.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the end of the chair, my legs sticking sideways to hers. She lifted the foot that had been on the ground up, hanging it over my legs so that her bare leg was draped across my lap, the back of her knee practically pressing against my hard-on. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"My sister of course. She may be my older sister, but I still have to try and make sure she's being taken care of. The way she gushes about you, well, I sometimes wonder if she's being blinded or being honest with herself."

"Talking about me? How? I mean we just started having a physical relationship what, two weeks ago?"

"Oh honey. She's been wanting that for a long time now. No, she's been gushing about how sexy you are, how nice you are, how much she loves being out in the woods with you. Hell, it sounds to me like she's just infatuated with you."

"She's been talking about me like this for a long time? I had no clue."

"Yeah, well, men are usually pretty clueless about the women around them," she said with a frown. "That's the problem Francie has too. Her husband doesn't have a clue about what it takes to make her happy. He just wants to point the finger at her and go fuck around."

"Yeah, he sounds like a jerk," I agreed.

"Me, I don't have that problem. Dave and I have an understanding. One private date a week, no exceptions, and we can play with who we want and when we want outside of that. It's a nice arrangement. Let's us learn new tricks and try things that our partner may not particularly want to try," she said with a grin. "But right now I'm feeling a bit warm. What say we take a dip?"

"Now?"

"Hell yeah. It's a good looking pool," she said with a wink.

"Yeah, alright. Let me go get a suit on," I said as I moved my hands to her leg to move it from my lap so I could stand up.

"Oh, I wouldn't bother with that. I don't have one."

"You wanna go skinny dipping?" I asked with a frown. "You do realize that the last time a woman suggested that we ended up having sex."

"Ohhhh, now that makes it sound even better!" she said, leaning forward and reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. She pulled the bra down her arms and off her body, completely exposing the rest of her D plus sized breasts, her rock-hard nipples poking out from the center of two large round pink areola. "You're not afraid of that idea, are you? That we might get so turned on looking at each other naked that we might want to fuck?"

"Well, you're married and you're Amy's sister," I answered, as she reached for my shirt and tried to start pulling it up my body while she slid farther down the chair towards me, her leg that was across my lap now hooking farther around my waist.

"And that stopped you from fucking Francie?"

"Well, no it didn't," I agreed while acquiescing to her efforts to pull off my shirt.

"So why let it stop you now?" she said with a grin as she used her hands to push herself around on me until she was sitting on my lap, her legs sticking out on either side of me and her spread legs on my lap. Her big tits pressed to my chest as she leaned her face towards mine, pressing her soft lips to mine in a slow, wet, sensual kiss.

"Damn," I muttered as she broke the kiss that had lasted several long enticing minutes. "What is it with you girls?"

"We know what we want, and we go for it," she breathed heavily as she lowered her hands down between us and pulled the front of my boxers away enough to get hold of my engorged head trapped between us. "Now how do we get these off of you?"

"Not sure we can without standing up."

"I'm good with that, as long as you promise to sit right back like this once we're naked. I've kinda thought about doing exactly this from time to time in the last couple years," she said as she started to climb from my lap. As soon as she was standing, she skimmed her very skimpy panties down, and off, leaving her completely naked as she reached for my shorts. I lifted myself with my hands, her tits hanging down nearly in my face as she worked my shorts and boxers over my ass and down my thighs. I sat back down on the cushion and let her pull them the rest of the way down and over my shoes. Naked now except for my shoes and socks, she squatted down and pulled those off, tossing them over her shoulders as they came off, finally leaving me completely naked. "God, I love the look of that cock. I've wondered if it looked as good out of your swimsuit as it did in it," she said as she climbed back onto my lap, her now bare pussy pressing against my rigid shaft while most of her weight rested on her knees on either side of me.

"Wha'd you mean?" I asked, looping my hands around her back to rest on the round of her ass while her hands moved between us to capture my cock.

"Hell, it's always been obvious that you get a huge hard-on when we're over here in our bikinis. Why the hell do you think I always wore such a tiny little one? I was trying to get you all turned on. I've had little fantasies of you sneaking into the bedroom or bathroom while I was changing and just taking me right there and fucking my brains out," she said as she pressed her wet lips against my head. "This...This is more than I'd ever expected though," she said as she lifted herself slightly and pushed my head up between her lips until she felt my head engage into the entrance to her tunnel.

"Oh God," I groaned as she let her weight down, forcing my fat head to spread her entrance until it finally popped into her, and she slid a couple inches onto me.

"Ohhh fuck, they were right," she moaned as she began sliding up and down my shaft, her legs lifting and lowering her weight with each stroke until she had my whole shaft lubricated and sliding up and down into her.

"How so?" I asked as I watched her big tits bouncing and swinging with each energetic stroke up and down my shaft.

"You feel fantastic. Not too big, not too small. I've had bigger in me, but you're practically perfect, as they say!" she gasped as she rode up and down my cock.

"Shit. You're gonna make me come!" I grunted.

"So quickly? I'm surprised!"

"Well, let's just say that pump was already primed this morning," I answered.

"Well, we have lots of time. Let it go honey. I'm more than sure I can get it up again."

"Somehow, I don't doubt that," I grunted as I tried to hold back the impending climax that I could feel building inside me. Somehow, the feeling of her pussy stroking me and the sight of her big tits bouncing inches from my face were just proving to be way too much stimulation after the brief interlude this morning. Devon had me damn close to shooting and then I got left hanging, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised I was peaking this quickly. "Shit. Here it comes," I grunted as my body jerked under her, my cock surging a huge gush of cum up into her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck that's powerful. I can feel every squirt filling my cunt!" Suzie said as she continued to bounce on my shaft, my fat cock surging cum up into her time after time.

"Ohhhh God," I groaned softly as she slowed her strokes on my now shrinking cock and then stopped completely.

"That's it baby. Just relax and let it flow," she whispered, wrapping her arms round my neck and pulling me towards her big soft tits. I rested my face on her breasts and sat there, panting slightly as my body struggled to recover from the natural high that orgasm always brings. "That's it," she cooed softly, stroking my hair and wiggling her hips slightly.

"Sorry. I know that wasn't quite what you had in mind."

"It's all fine," she cooed. "I can see why Amy likes riding you though. You are a really good fuck. But God, am I turned on."

I wrapped my arms around her and twisted, pushing her over so that she flopped on her back on the chair with a girlish squeal. My cock slipped out as she rotated and fell, her legs spreading in the process so one was hanging off each side of the chair. I twisted myself further, pulling my arms from around her and reaching to her legs, lifting and spreading them even farther until they were hooked over the arms of the partially reclined chair. I leaned down to her gaping pussy, drooling my cum in a trickle that flowed down across the pink rosebud of her ass. I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and reached my tongue for her exposed clit.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she squealed, suddenly pulling my head towards her pussy as my tongue flicked back and forth across the exposed nub. "Oh God, oh God! I didn't expect that," she moaned as she tried to rock her hips in time with my stroking fingers, which I was curling up to find the top of her tunnel, and hopefully that perfect spot inside her.

I pushed my fingers in and out of her, curling them up with each stroke so that they rubbed along the top of her tunnel as she lay back, her moans growing with each passing moment. I grinned inside as she tried to grab my short hair and pull me closer to her rocking hips, her cries and moans growing by the moment as my tongue assaulted her engorged clit and my fingers drove into her.

"SHIT!" she screamed loudly as her whole body suddenly jerked, a huge stream of fluid jetting from her suddenly convulsing pussy. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" she cried over and over as her body bucked on the seat, more of her cum jetting out at me along with the remnants of my own cum. By the time she pushed my head from her overstimulated pussy, my chest and neck were drenched with her juices and she lay back, gasping for breath. I pulled my hand from her pussy and watched it for several seconds, her bright pink insides spasming yet and clenching around the non-existent cock.

"Good?" I asked simply.

"Ohhhh my God. Good doesn't even begin to cover it. Where in the fuck did you learn to get a girl off like that?" she panted.

"Oh, I had a friend teach me," I answered, thinking back to a woman I had met up with for a weekend of fantastic sex some years before.

"Well, I hope the hell all your girlfriends since have sent her roses. Jesus that was intense."

"Ah, well, the old man still knows a trick or two," I chuckled. "Come on. We need to clean up. We're both covered with cum now," I said, standing up.

"Oh, you go. I'll just lay here a minute," she panted.

"Suit yourself," I said, heading for the pool and diving in.

I swam for several minutes before looking over and seeing Suzi still laying on the chair, her legs spread with her knees hooked over the arms of the chair. "I thought you were hot!" I called to her.

"I am. I'm just waiting for you to come back and fuck me again!" she called back across the patio.

"And what makes you think that I'm going to come over there and do that?"

She looked at me and grinned. "Because you're a tit man, and I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse."

"Like what?'

"Well, how about sliding your nice hard cock between these two sexy tits?" she asked, moving her hands towards her tits and squeezing them.

"Ahh, I see. And couldn't I do that with Amy? She has some nice sized tits."

"Maybe, but they aren't this big, now are they?"

"No, but then size isn't everything, right?"

"Honey, don't let a girl kid you. Size is everything! Doesn't matter how good you are at movin' it, if it ain't big enough to do the job!" she said with a laugh.

"I see," I said with a laugh. "And I'm to assume that I'm sufficiently large?"

"Let's just put it this way. If there was a fucking contest to get into heaven, you'd be one of the few that made it."

"Into heaven?" I asked curiously.

"Oh fuck yeah. Everyone's view of heaven is different. For me, it's an abundance of hard cocks free to fuck my pussy any time I want," she said with a girlish giggle. "And just between you and me, it'd be either my husband or you at the front of the line. I haven't quite decided yet."

"Well, you think about it," I said as I hoisted myself out of the pool, water streaming off my body as I padded across the concrete towards her chair. "But I have work I need to get done," I said as I picked up my clothes to put them back on."

"Like what? What's more important than fucking a hot sexy woman who's laying naked in front of you?"

"I can fuck you after dark. But I need the sun to dry the stain on my cabinet," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, tell you what," she said, moving her legs down from the chair arms and leaning towards me, grabbing at the clothes I was holding. "Why don't you work without these. That way if you get tired of working, you can just slide right in, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know, but you want me to stand in front of the house and work naked? I don't think so."

"Well....Tell you what. I'll come out there with you. I'm pretty sure if anyone looks, they'll be more interested in looking at me than at you painting a silly cabinet."

"Really? You're that much of an exhibitionist?"

"Sweetie. I've been naked in front of all sorts of people. About twenty is the most, that one time we went to that swinger party. Laying naked next to a road is nothing!"

"Maybe for you," I chuckled."

"So, don't be a stick in the mud. What'd you have to lose?"

"My dignity," I answered.

"Come on. Live a little. Be daring!"

"Fine. You come help dressed just like that," I said.

"Done!" she answered, pulling the clothes from my hands and tossing them aside. She pushed herself down the chair and stood up.

In the end, I didn't exactly stand in the front yard and paint the cabinet. I did however, work in the garage for almost two hours, with the overhead door open, staining the hardwood cabinet, with a completely naked Suzi helping. Only after I had it completely stained, did we move it out into the sun to dry.

With the staining done, much of the time with my hard cock swinging around because of Suzi's huge tits swinging around, we retired to the house to make some dinner. Suzi offered to cook, so I sat in a chair in the kitchen and watched her bustling around the kitchen, making hamburgers, salad and some macaroni salad. I had to admit that she was one hot woman, her big tits swinging side to side each time she bent over and bouncing and wiggling with each step she made across the kitchen. Yeah, I was getting damn horny!

With her standing at the counter, her back to me, I got up and stepped over to her.

"Took you a hell of a long time to come up with this idea," she cooed softly as my hands slipped around her waist and cupped her big tits. She wiggled her ass against my hard-on, trapping it between her ass cheeks and then rubbing up and down on my shaft to tease me even more. "But is that all you're going to do?"

"Doesn't have to be," I answered.

"Good. I can think of lots more things you could be doing with your hands...or preferably other body parts."

"Oh? You mean like this?" I asked, bending my knees to allow my cock to slip between her legs. She arched her back as I slowly straightened my knees, lifting my engorged head to her lips. It took us several attempts, but my head finally found its mark and pushed into her sopping wet pussy, a long soft moan slipping from her lips.

"Ohhhhh yeah. Now that's exactly what I needed," she moaned as I started sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. "Perrrrrrfect."

In and out I slid, her hands holding onto the counter as I held her big tits, my strokes becoming more forceful with each passing minute, her tits bouncing in my hands and my thighs slapping loudly against her ass as I plunged into her over and over. We slowly backed away from the counter as she pushed her ass out at me, my strokes finally driving in and out of her as she was bent completely at the waist, her big tits hanging down in my hands as my head pounded into the end of her tunnel with each stroke.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried over and over as I pounded into her. "SO FUCKING GOD DAMN GOOD!"

"Glad you're enjoying it. Planning on coming any time soon?" I panted.

"Honey, I've been coming for at least five minutes!" she gasped.

"Well hell," I grunted.

"You waiting for me?"

"I was," I grunted as I pounded into her. "Not now!"

"Oh fuck yeah. Tell me when you're close," she grunted.

"You mean like now?" I asked, knowing that now I was letting myself go that I was going to blast off any minute.

"Fuck yeah!" she said, quickly pulling off my cock. She spun herself around and squatted on the floor in front of me, quickly grabbing my cock and pressing it between her huge tits. "Come on sweetie. Fuck my tits. I wanna see you come all over 'em."

"Oh shit," I grunted as I rocked my hips, plunging my shaft in and out of the soft confines created by her two huge soft globes. She tipped her head down and with each of my strokes allowed my head to slip into her mouth, keeping me lubricated and adding even more stimulation to the mix.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!" I groaned as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock up between her tits and shooting a string of white cum up to splatter on her face. My body bucked several more times, each time shooting another string of sticky cum into the air to drop back onto her chest, a cry of delight coming from her lips with almost every new shot.

"Oh sweet!" she said as my cock slowed to a drool of cum that was running down my head and puddling in the soft confines of her tits where she still squeezed herself around my now softening shaft. "God that looked good," she said before leaning her head down to close her mouth around my cock head, sucking some of the remaining cum from me before releasing me. "So much cum!" she teased as she began rubbing it into her tits. "I wouldn't have thought you'd have had that much the second time around."

"Yeah, well watching your bare tits for a couple hours must have juiced things up a bit."

"So that's the secret? You see sexy tits and can't resist cumming all over em?" I heard Amy say from the kitchen door.

"SIS!" Suzi exclaimed, more happy sounding than concerned.