The Hunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's me. Somehow, I'm not surprised to find you here though, and covered in his cum," Amy said as she stepped closer, still wearing the small white dress she wore to work that morning.

"Well, you know me. I can't resist a great cock, and from what you said, this was one fantastic one."

"Well, was it?"

"Ohhhh sweetie, it was spectacular. You are such a lucky girl."

"Well, mostly lucky. I've been horny all day thinking about Robert fucking my roommate in the shower. I was kind of hoping I'd come over and he could relieve some of that tension."

"How did you know I fucked Devon in the shower?" I asked in surprise.

"Because silly, there was no way you were getting out of that house without fucking her and I told you to use her shower. If she let you get out without fucking her brains out, I'd be disappointed in her."

"You set him up with your roommate? Sweet idea. You're really getting the hang of this open relationship idea."

"Yeah, but sometimes I'd just like to keep him for myself, like now. I'm so fucking turned on I think I'm gonna burst!"

"Robert, why don't you go take your girlfriend over to the table and have a little appetizer. You know sis, he has a pretty fantastic tongue too."

"Don't I know it," Amy said with a little giggle as she stepped to the kitchen table and turned around to face us. She quickly wiggled out of the tight white dress and then quickly slipped off her stockings, bra and panties, sitting down on the edge of the table as naked as Suzi and I were. "Come on lover. My pussy is dying to be played with," she said as she spread her legs and leaned back to give me a fantastic view of her shaved mound and glistening pussy lips.

Well, who was I to turn down an invitation like that, or more importantly, to disappoint what was becoming a very important woman in my life. I stepped over to the table, pulled a chair up to the table and sat down, leaning my face between her legs. "You weren't kidding about being turned on," I said quietly to her as the aroma of her arousal flooded my senses. I leaned in farther and gently licked up her lips as I wrapped both arms around her thighs, her feet moving to rest on my shoulders with her knees splayed wide for me. I rested one hand on her mound, now covered with a short scratchy stubble, as compared to the baby soft, freshly shaved skin of the night before, and stroked from there up and down her firm stomach as I let my tongue tease across the tips of her exposed lips.

"Oh fuck lover. Stop teasing," she moaned as my hand found her left tit and began to gently stroke my fingers across her nipple in time with the slow licks I was placing on her lips.

"Oh? You want something more?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh fuck you!" she groaned as I used the fingers of my left hand to spread her lips a little more, exposing her clit and flicking my tongue across it ever so lightly. "Ohhhhh God no. Fuck ME baby! God damn!" she moaned loudly as I swirled my tongue around and around her hard clit, making her whole body suddenly jump and shudder.

"He is good, isn't he?" Suzi said from behind me.

"Oh shut up sis!" Amy moaned as I started working my tongue deeper between her lips and dragging it up her wet slit to flick across her clit. Over and over I stroked my tongue up her wet pussy, tasting the tangy sweet juices leaking from her as she tried, unsuccessfully, to hold still on the table. Her hips rocked with each stroke, little tremors running up and down her body each time I circled my tongue around her clit. "Oh fuck me baby! God damn fuck me!" she moaned loudly.

I pulled my hand from her tit and pressed two fingers into her pussy, drawing another long moan from her lips and a loud squish from her other lips. In and out I began stroking, curling my fingers upward as I did, making her squirming even worse as I teased her climax even closer. "OH DAMN!" she cried suddenly as her whole body went rigid momentarily before spasms wracked her, her hips jerking towards my face as her pussy gushed squirt after squirt of clear cum around my fingers to spray on my chin, neck and chest. By the time she finally relaxed, her cum was running and dripping down my front into my lap and on the floor.

"Why don't you two clean up while I finish cooking," Suzi said with a laugh. "I think Robert needs another shower."

"Yeah, me too," Amy panted as she lay on the table in front of me, her pussy gaping wide at me, little spasms clenching her opening every so often.

"Come on sweetie!" I said, standing up and reaching to the table to help Amy slide off. I led her out the back door to the little open air shower on the back of the house. I turned it on and warmed up the water and then pulled her under the warm spray. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled her naked body against mine, holding me tight and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm, this is nice," she sighed. "Good sex and gentle hugs. Doesn't get much better than this."

"Glad you think so," I answered. "Your sister is a bit of dynamo."

"If you're trying to say she's a sex maniac, yeah she is. But it works. I mean she and her hubby seem to have a good thing going. They both get lots of sex and never seem to be bored. I kind of like the idea."

"I see. She said they had an open relationship."

"Yeah. Maybe if Fran had tried that, she wouldn't be going through what she's going through now," Amy said quietly. "I feel sorry for her. I mean they never had kids or anything, but he's turned into a real asshole, fucking around on her and rubbing her nose in it."

"So why doesn't she do the same thing?"

"Because he won't let her. Says if she does, he'll throw her out on the street."

"Might be the best thing from the sound of it."

"Yeah, I agree, but she seems to think she needs to try and fix it. Sometimes I wonder if she isn't an abused woman the way she keeps going back."

"Oh well," I said, turning the water off. "I don't think we're going to solve her problems in the shower."

"You might if she was in the shower with you," Amy answered with a giggle. "She sure as hell liked what you did last time. I think she could use a few more good fucks!"

"Maybe. Now it looks like your sister is calling us for dinner."

"So she is," Amy answered, looking over to where Suzi was waving at us through the kitchen window. "Let's go eat."

"Wonder when the last time I ate dinner with two naked women....Oh yeah, that's right. I never have," I chuckled as I let Amy lead me back to the back door by the hand. One thing was for sure, since starting this physical relationship with Amy, life has been interesting as hell.