The Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finished with her notes, she hesitated, then looked up at him, catching him starting intently at the cups of her bra. "Alan," she exclaimed. "Don't be so rude!"

Alan blushed at being caught. "Sorry, Theresa." He wanted to tell her how hot she looked but he thought that just might make her feel uncomfortable again.

"Ok, well, um, what next?" she inquired.

"Well," Alan replied, "I suppose I should now remove my trousers while you remove your skirt."

Theresa reflexively covered her face at this thought. She quickly removed her hands, as she wanted so much to maintain a demeanor of dispassionate objectivity but 'My goodness,' she thought. 'I can't believe I am going to show Alan Tompkins my panties.' Just saying it seemed outrageous. She crossed her arms beneath her small cupped breasts, wondering what to do. From Alan's perspective, the placement of her arms only seemed to highlight her little titties even more, framing them with her bare arms. It was like she was holding them up for him.

Alan quickly removed his shoes, socks, and trousers, and then stood in front of her, wearing only his underpants. His erection was very evident. He was wearing boxer shorts, and they stuck out quite a few inches in front. He wished that he had worn his briefs, as these would have helped to hide his erection. He had decided to wear boxers that evening as he figured they would be more adult. Briefs were what his mother always bought for him, but he noticed when he went swimming with his dad that his father wore boxers. However, now he felt a bit silly to be standing in front of her with his boxers poking out so fiercely, revealing his failure to control himself.

Theresa's eyes were indeed immediately attracted to the sight, and she couldn't help giggling (Alan blushed). He did look exposed. She could even see the outline of the head of his cock, like there was a bulb sticking desperately through the fabric, as if it wanted to escape. She immediately regretted her giggling though, as it wasn't an objective reaction and Alan responded by self-consciously covering himself.

It was now, however, her turn to take off her skirt. She took a deep breath, unlocked the clasp and pulled it aside. She then stood in front of him, wearing only her bra, white panties, white socks, and Mary Janes.

Alan's eyes quickly turned to her panties. The sight was enchanting. She had a wonderful figure, still rather childlike, but nevertheless very exciting. Her panties clung tightly to her figure and he could clearly see the outline of her vaginal mound. He thought that perhaps he could even see a bit of her slit, but he wasn't sure. She modestly placed her hand in front of herself. He returned his eyes to her face, and smiled.

She smiled nervously back. They both laughed. "We kind of make quite a picture, don't we. Too big scientists, standing here like this, in our undies. Both of us hiding ourselves with our hands. We don't seem very brave about this."

He smiled back. "It's a little scary, isn't it. I mean, I must admit, that I, uh, have never in fact ever seen a girl before, I mean, a girl's thing, I mean, her private place, you know." He groaned to himself over his clumsy and inept expressions.

She found his nervousness though to be reassuring. It was nice to hear that she wasn't the only one scared to death. "I haven't shown myself to anyone before, Alan, and your penis was the first one I had ever seen," she confessed. She had wanted him to consider her to be the experienced woman. She always took the lead in their studies, but she had to admit that in some respects she was very inexperienced. She looked down to her feet, covered in their Mary Janes, and now felt like she was still just a young girl. She covered one shoe with the other, wishing that she had worn more adult shoes.

Alan, however, found the gesture endearing. The movement of her leg accentuated her pubic area, attracting his eye to her hand, trying to cover the white cotton V peaking out from between her thighs.

"Well," he replied, "let's take our hands away together, at the same time. Will that be ok?"

"Sure," she replied. She suggested, "At the count of three?"

"Ok," he said. They counted together: "One," they paused, "two," Theresa sighed, "and three," and then both removed their hands.

Each looked intently at the crotch of the other's underwear. To someone looking in, it might have seemed a bit funny, as they were staring so intently. However, for the two of them it was quite a lot to take in. For Theresa, she had the clear outline of the stiff head of Alan's cock, pushing forcefully out through his boxers. Previously, he looked a bit childish to her, like a boy caught with an erection by his mother, but now the outline of his cock looked rather strong and menacing, like it desperately wanted to escape and was about to burst through the cloth. It was like he had a weapon in his boxers. She found it exciting. It looked so big, trying to bust through to get to her.

For Alan, he could look at Theresa's bra and panties for hours. She looked so pure, yet also so sexual. No matter how plain a woman's underwear, they seemed invariably to be sexy, particularly when hugging such a nice figure and outlining her sweet breasts, round bottom, and little cunt. Her youthful titties were so nicely wrapped by the white cloth, making them appear to be perfectly round and perky. He now even noticed that she had a bit of lace running along the top of her panties, making them even more feminine and sexy, and the mound of her most private part, her cunnie, was well exposed even when covered by her undergarment.

"Well, Alan, I guess you were quite right about the value of visual stimulation. I don't seem to have needed to use my hand," she said, pointing at his erection.

He didn't feel so self-conscious about her looking at it now. He looked down. "No, I guess not. It's all stiff by itself."

She said, "I should have trusted your judgment, Alan. You were right to see if visual stimulation alone would be sufficient. Do you think that you can even ejaculate without any tactile manipulation?" She was now becoming more relaxed, reverting to her more business-like manner of speech.

"I don't think so, Theresa. But, I would certainly be willing to try."

She placed one of her fingers in her mouth, carefully pondering the thought. Her arm was pressed in between her breasts, pulling the bra tighter around her boobs, accentuating their shape. Alan had considerable difficulty looking in her eyes as they spoke, as he so much wanted to just look at her breasts and cunnie.

She then said, "It might in fact be quite an experimental event, I mean, to ejaculate without any physical contact. I've in fact read about boys having wet dreams."

Alan did not want her to ask him about wet dreams. He had quite a few of them, and the dreams that were involved were way too personal to reveal to Theresa. He quickly said, "But, wet dreams do still involve physical contact, you know, with the sheets and underwear."

"Oh yes, good point." She was again reminded of what a good lab partner Alan made.

Suddenly, they could hear the footsteps of Theresa's mother in the hallway. Both of them froze and looked to the door in fright. Theresa acted first. She grabbed two of her lab coats, threw one to Alan and pulled on the other. As Alan was putting on his lab coat, she tossed her blouse and skirt behind a chair, just as her mother was knocking on the door. She quickly buttoned up the front of the lab coat as Alan was tossing his shirt and pants behind the same chair. She yelled, "Just a second." When Alan finished buttoning up the front of his coat, she unlocked the door and opened it a few inches. Her mother was standing in the hallway with a plate of cookies and two glasses of soda on a TV tray.

"I thought you kids would want some refreshments," she exclaimed with a motherly smile.

Theresa scowled at her, "Mother, I told you that we could not be disturbed!" she admonished her. She was quite annoyed with her mother, as she had made it very clear that they were not to be interrupted. If they were in fact in the middle of a chemical immersion, it could really have been ruined.

"I'm sorry, dear," her mother replied. "I didn't mean to disturb you." She then fully realized her error. "Oh my, I didn't ruin an experiment or anything did I?"

Theresa saw the look of dismay in her mother's face. Her mother only wanted to be helpful and for them to be happy as they worked on their experiment. She shouldn't have snapped at her. "I'm sorry mom. It's ok." She turned to Alan, checking to see that he was presentable. Her eyes went instantly to his crotch. Alan had a hand in the pocket of the lab coat, carefully holding back his stiff cock so that it wouldn't stick out. "Uh, Alan, would you like some cookies?"

Mrs. Bennington perked up and smiled. Holding the tray up, although she couldn't actually see Alan. Alan wasn't sure what to say. He sure would like to get rid of his erection before she entered the room, but there was no way he wanted to offend or trouble Theresa's mother. "Well, yes, of course, cookies would be great, Theresa." Theresa then opened the door to let her mother in.

Mrs. Bennington was not at all troubled by the sight of the two of them in lab coats. They often wore lab coats when they were conducting experiments. They would at times even wear them when they were just studying together or looking at stars through Theresa's telescope. She figured it made them feel more grown up and scientific. She entered the room, displaying for them the tray of freshly baked cookies and the soda that she knew they both liked.

Alan did like Mrs. Bennington's cookies, and the aroma from the recent baking was enticing, although not nearly as enticing as Theresa's bra and panties. He looked over at Theresa, realizing that she had nothing on under the lab coat other than her undies. His erection had started to weaken as his attention was drawn to the cookies, but the thought of having Theresa be in public wearing nothing but her bra, panties, and a lab coat stirred him back up. He turned his attention quickly back to the cookies, which frankly wasn't too hard. They did smell so good.

Mrs. Bennington put the tray on Theresa's desk next to the petri dish and pad of paper. "What kind of experiment are you doing?" she asked, noticing the lab equipment on the desk.

Theresa quickly paled when she saw her mother's eyes turn to her notes. "Oh, it's really nothing, mother, and she moved in between her mother and the desk, ostensibly to pick up a cookie but actually to block her view of the note pad. "Here, let me make more room." She used this excuse to move the pad and turn it over.

"You kids work so hard, you really do deserve a break. I don't know kids who work harder than the two of you. You both get such good grades." She was very proud of her daughter, and was fond as well of Alan. He was a good looking boy, and he was clearly very responsible. She felt that he would make an excellent husband someday for Theresa, and she wished that they would actually go out on dates, or something. They just seemed to work all the time.

"Mother, we are not kids anymore," Theresa corrected her.

"Oh, I know, dear. But you will always be my little girl."

Theresa was getting embarrassed, but Alan just smiled. It was always funny to see your friends be embarrassed by the way their parents continued to treat them as little kids.

"Mother!" Theresa squealed.

Mrs. Bennington knew that referring to her as a little girl was probably going too far. She in fact wanted Alan to think of her as a young woman, and she wasn't helping the case by referring to her daughter in front of him as a little girl. She turned to Alan. "Come here, Alan, and have a cookie yourself."

"Certainly, Mrs. Bennington." As he crossed the room to the desk Mrs. Bennington noticed that he didn't have on any shoes or socks. They were sitting on the floor where he had been standing. She looked at her daughter's feet. She still had on her socks and the regulation Mary Janes.

Theresa saw her eyes and had a sudden panic.

Mrs. Bennington asked, "Alan, why aren't you wearing any shoes?" She knew that this was perhaps an odd question but it seemed equally odd that he had taken off his shoes.

Alan stopped and looked down at his bare feet. He quickly came up with an explanation. He laughed. "Oh yeah, I guess that must look kind of weird. We're doing a field study of micro organisms that live between your toes. You see, there are all sorts of bacterial and fungi growing within the cracks of your toes and we wanted to capture a few for further study within the environment of the petri dish, and I volunteered. Theresa didn't really like the idea of taking off her shoes and socks, so"

Mrs. Bennington cut him off. "Fine, that's enough. It sounds terribly disgusting. What you kids, I mean, researchers, will do for your work. And, such talk while you're eating cookies." She smiled, "Frankly, I'm sorry I asked." She handed him a soda as he took a cookie. He reached for it using the hand that had been hiding his erection. He had now managed to distract himself enough that it was no longer evident.

"You both look so professional in your lab coats, let me get a picture."

Theresa would find this embarrassing even if they weren't in their underwear beneath the lab coats. Her mother could be so exasperating at times. However, it was apparent that she had been planning this from the beginning, as she reached into her apron and pulled out a camera. There was no way she normally kept a camera in her apron.

Mrs. Bennington asked them to pose in front of the desk. She stepped back to get a good view, although not so far back that you could see Alan's bare feet. She didn't want to be reminded about the fungi.

"I can't get both of you in. Stand closer together, and, Alan, put your arm around Theresa's shoulder so you can get closer."

Alan happily put his arm around Theresa's shoulder. She reciprocated by putting her arm around his waist. Alan could feel the bra strap through the lab coat. He wasn't feeling anything more than what he would feel if she was wearing a blouse, but this had a much different meaning. In his mind, she was largely naked beside him as her mother was taking their picture, and, he felt her hand around his waste, touching his boxers. He thought of dropping his hand and patting her bottom, but he then felt his erection beginning to return, quickly realizing that there was no way that it could be hidden by his boxers and lab coat. He hoped that Mrs. Bennington would take the picture real soon. Even if Mrs. Bennington missed it, as her eyes were focused on their smiling faces, somebody might notice it later in the picture.

"You too look so adorable together."

Alan felt an erection beginning to rise. He moved his hand away from her strap, but Theresa was subtly stroking his waist with her fingers.

Theresa again admonished her mother to hurry up, as they did have to get back to work and she didn't like her mother's blatant suggestions. Fortunately for Teddy, Mrs. Bennington then took the picture. "Now, you kids don't stay up too late." She turned to Theresa. "Your father and I will be turning off to bed, so be sure to lock the door when Alan leaves." She waved to Alan as she left the room. "I hope you like the cookies, Alan."

"I'm sure I will, Mrs. Bennington."

Theresa quickly locked the door after she left. She turned to Alan, "I am so sorry, Alan. I told her specifically not to disturb us. But, what does she do, she comes up here with cookies and makes a spectacle of herself."

Alan, however, consoled her. "I think your mother is nice ,Theresa. She meant well, and the cookies are good." He placed a hand on her shoulder.

She looked up at him, and smiled. "Well, you're very understanding. But, what should we do now? I mean she interrupted the study. I don't suspect that you still have your erection. Shall we just give it up?"

"Oh, no, Theresa, this wasn't a problem. It's just like the 'A-B-A' single subject experimental designs, where you first implement the experimental stimulation, observe the reaction, remove the stimulation, and hopefully observe the loss of the subject's reaction. You then return the stimulation, to see if the dependent variable again responds. Frankly, I doubt that I was in the mood for a removal of stimulation, and your mother's arrival was perhaps fortuitously advantageous."

Theresa gave a big smile. He was right. This was actually good for their study. She quickly brought out her pad. "Alan," she instructed, "quickly open up your coat and let me see." Alan unbuttoned the lab coat, pulled it open, revealing no bulge remaining in his boxers. "Well, you're right, this is excellent. I will now be able to see the erection form from the very beginning. I missed that before. Quickly though, pull down your underpants." Alan wished she had said boxers, but he complied.

He dropped his underwear to the floor, exposing to view his limp penis and balls. He was a bit of a funny sight, still wearing the opened lab coat. It was now his turn to look like he had forgotten to put on any clothes. Theresa, in contrast, appeared to be dressed rather appropriately in her lab coat, as she observed his penis and wrote notes. "Alan, you wouldn't mind if, perhaps, I took some pictures?" She had already taken more than adequate measurements of his limp penis during class. She did not need to repeat this again, as she assumed that they were reliable assessments. Alan, however, was not at all pleased with the idea of having pictures taken of his private area. She tried to reassure him, "I can use my digital camera. That way, we won't have to take them to the drug store to get developed, and I can send you a copy of all of the pictures via the internet."

This was more troubling than reassuring to Alan. "I don't know, Theresa." He had first been worried that once he dropped his shorts his erection would quickly return, but this talk about photographs and internet transmission took care of that.

"Oh, please, Alan." She moved in close to him, placed her hand on his arm, looking pleadingly into his eyes. She had never tried this way of influencing him before, generally relying on logic to convince him to do something. He found this tactic more difficult to resist. "I promise I won't show them to anybody else." He knew he could trust her about that, but still, he was uncomfortable with the thought.

"Will I be able to take pictures of you?" he asked.

She hesitated. She instantly wondered whether maybe pictures wasn't such a good idea after all. What would they use them for? If she wasn't going to show anybody the pictures of him, why bother taking any pictures? What did she intend to do with them anyway? She was trying to talk herself out of the need for pictures, as she had not anticipated the thought that he would want comparable pictures of her. However, she had vowed not to be cowed or thwarted by feelings of embarrassment. Any such feelings would only suggest that she was not capable of treating this matter in a grown-up, scientific manner. She lifted her jaw in a defiant manner. "Alright, that is, of course, only fair and appropriate. You can take pictures of me as well." She quickly reached for her digital camera before he could change his mind.

Alan wasn't sure that he had yet agreed, but before he could say anything she stood back from him and snapped two quick pictures of him standing awkwardly with his underwear at his ankles, his lab coat open, and his penis childishly poking out through a little bush of hair. He figured he looked like a real idiot. 'She sure better not show these to anyone,' he thought, but he knew that he could trust her. He had wished though that he could have gotten into a more masculine pose, although he didn't really know what such a pose could be. How masculine could he look with his little droopy penis, appearing to poke out more than it was hanging down. It also didn't help that Theresa even giggled when she took the pictures.