The Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent, let's see what these look like." She loaded them into the computer, but he avoided paying any attention. He just watched her, reminding himself that she was also only in her underwear beneath the lab coat. He stepped out of his underwear and dropped them behind the chair with the rest of his clothes. "The picture turned out great, Alan, do you want to see?"

He didn't want to see. He knew what he probably looked like. "No, that's ok," he said a bit despondently. It wasn't hard for Theresa to notice the tone in his voice. She hadn't realized that he might find this to be embarrassing, and she admonished herself for being so insensitive. Scientists were known for being heartless.

She really did like Alan. She had hoped that someday they might in fact become involved, in a personal sense as well as scientifically. She didn't think that she was ready now for such things. Her career came first. She wasn't planning on getting married for years. Perhaps by then though Alan would be off at some other institute. The thought of that was in fact rather disheartening. She knew that she more than just liked Alan. She was fond of him, and now she had hurt his feelings. She felt bad about this. She knew darn well that if he acted in the same manner when she stood naked in front of him, she would feel mortified.

"No, really, Alan, you look really good in these pictures, like a professional model, or something. You have a great body, you know. You must know that."

Alan perked up at this. He never imagined that Theresa actually found him to be physically attractive. He was in pretty good shape, and it was nice that she noticed. He came over to the computer to look, his penis and balls swinging in the air as he padded over in his bare feet, still wearing the lab coat but keeping it open. He bent over next to her as she was looking at the picture in the monitor.

Frankly, he didn't see what she saw. He thought he looked dopey. His facial expression was clearly moronic. His chest, how much of it you could see through the open lab coat, looked okay, as did his stomach. He had a flat stomach and had even instinctively pulled it in just before she took the pictures. His legs also looked pretty good. But, his testicles. What was appealing about them? He thought his penis looked silly and childish.

Theresa, though, was determined to make him feel better. "It's a bit risque, don't you think? It's not one you would see in a catalogue. I mean, you clearly can see your manly parts. But, I think that's what makes the picture so good. I think you look very sexy. I like the picture. It's a picture of my man showing me his natural state with his strong body and masculine parts." She even reached over to briefly cup his balls in her soft left hand. She smiled at him, gave him a squeeze and then turned back to the picture.

He wasn't expecting this reaction from her. She actually found the sight of his penis and testicles to be sexy? Perhaps he didn't find them sexy because he was a man. No man found the sight of male genitalia to be sexy. They in fact looked childish to him, but she described them as manly. And, she even referred to him as 'her' man. Well, he now looked at the picture in a much different light, as well as enjoying the affectionate touch of her hands on his balls. "Wow, ok, I guess the picture is ok." His penis was again beginning to stir.

"Let's now see if we can get your erection to return." She stood up and began to unbutton her lab coat. She was surprised that she felt much less nervous about undressing this time. Perhaps it was the fact that she had already done it once before, and that Alan even had more of his clothes off, or maybe it was her thoughts about his genitalia. In any case, she removed the coat and stood in front of him. This time, she even clasped her hands behind her back, standing in a more coquettish pose, her little breasts standing up proudly in her bra, her panties forming a sharp "V" where her thighs were clasped tightly together. Alan wondered if she had any idea of how sexy she looked.

Alan reached for the camera on the table. "Ok, it's now my turn to take some pictures."

Theresa hadn't expected this so soon. She assumed that she would not be the subject of study until after he had reached his orgasm. Part of her was in fact hoping that once he obtained sexual relief that perhaps there wouldn't be enough time left for her, or that maybe he would just lose interest. On the other hand, part of her also felt excited by the idea of being his subject, having him explore her body. She turned her hips from side to side, both in awkward self-consciousness but also to be a bit teasing.

"Well, ok," she said hesitantly. "Is this a good pose?"

"Yes," he said. "It's fantastic. You look great." She smiled at the compliment and he snapped a picture. "Now, why don't you pose like in glamour shots. You know, like models do for lingerie or bikini adds."

She blushed at the thought of this. She never thought of herself as a glamour model, but it would be appropriate given her state of dress, or undress. The thought of posing for him in fact felt a bit exciting. She was beginning to appreciate the benefits of participant observation. She was learning a great deal about the arousal process, while at the same time awakening in herself some rather pleasurable feelings. She smiled at him and said, "Alright, how about this?"

She clasped her hands behind her head and jutted out her chest at him. She did not have much to jut out but Alan was more than pleased. Her boobies sticking out were fantastic. He quickly took another picture. She then remembered her glasses. No models were glasses. She started to take them off.

"No, stop, Theresa, leave them on. You look good with them." She smiled in appreciation, and thrust her little breasts out even farther.

"Fantastic, Theresa. That's great, you look great like that." The presence of her glasses did in fact make her sexier: the innocent librarian thrusting out her little titties.

She bent her hip to the right, drawing his eyes back to her panties and cunnie. He took another picture. She was beginning to enjoy acting like a glamour model. Theresa then turned her back to him, poked her bottom out a little bit, and turned her upper body a bit so that she could look back at him. She placed a finger in her mouth and asked, "Is this ok too?"

To Alan, it was stupendous. "Wow, Theresa, you're like, really sexy." He wanted to give her a bit more direction. He thought it might have been even better if she stuck her butt out farther, and perhaps pulled her panties tighter around her fanny, but he was concerned about offending her and, in any case, her current posing was plenty good enough. He took his time taking the pictures, relishing the sight of her posing in her undies for him, poking her butt out to him in a provocative manner but looking so naive and innocent in her expression.

Theresa was enjoying this herself. She realized she liked being sexy for Alan. She enjoyed his admiring eyes scrutinizing her body. She never thought of herself as having a particularly sexy body, and no boy had ever looked at her like this, but Alan appeared to be entranced at the sight of her. She looked down at his penis, and she could see the unmistakable signs of his arousal. Her smile got bigger and bigger as she watched his penis grow bigger and bigger. She was as absorbed in the sight of watching his little penis grow into a stiff hard cock as he was in the sight of her in her panties and bra, making cute, sexy poses. She bent over, put her hands on her knees and pushed up her butt, smiling back at him. She found it amazing how quickly his penis grew to such a stiff and erect posture. His turgid penis now seemed to be posing for her as much as she was posing for him. "Look, Alan," exclaimed, pointing to his reinvigorated erection, "Your erection has returned."

He looked down. His first instinct was to cover it up with his lab coat. It was now sticking out well past the coat. Theresa was happy to see it. She was grinning as she watched it waggle back and forth while he snapped another picture. It was like a long crane that had elevated beyond its capacity to maintain control, swinging around involuntarily with every movement of Alan. She felt proud to have been able to get him so stiff and hard, just by providing a few poses. "Let me take a picture of it," she exclaimed.

Alan hesitated, but he knew that he would have to be willing. He handed her the camera.

She smiled. "Stand against the desk, and lean back a bit. That will make it stick out more."

At least this time he would have a more masculine pose. He leaned back against the desk. It seemed though awfully unnatural to him. He had never struck a pose like this. He placed his hands on the edge of the desk and tried to look natural, showing off his hard cock jutting out from his body.

"Smile, silly" she said. He tried to force a smile, but she could tell that it wasn't effective. "C'mon honey, give me a real smile."

'She called me honey,' he realized, and a smile naturally appeared. He pushed out his hips to stick his cock out farther.

"Oh, that's real good. It's so big" Theresa admired. She took a full body shot, and then crouched down in front of him. With her crouching beneath him, he could look down into her bra. She had very little cleavage but there was enough to notice a bit of her white breast. His cock twitched with excitement.

"Honey, keep it still, I want to get a close up." He did his best as she clicked two more pictures. "Wow, those were good ones. These will fill up the whole screen." She smiled up to him. He liked the sight of her pretty face, looking up at him beneath his hard cock.

"Ok, my turn again," he said, reaching for the camera. She stood up, and reluctantly handed it to him, but not taking her eyes off his stiff cock. She wanted to reach out and play with it, but she knew that they had to stick to the structure of their experiment.

"What next?" she asked.

"How about some more poses. You know, perhaps one with a bit of cheesecake?"

"What do you mean?" she asked. She thought that she had been doing quite a bit of cheesecake.

"Well, how about one with the straps of your bra hanging down? I mean, you can keep the bra on, but just have the straps hanging down. I think that would look good," he suggested.

"Sure, Alan. Ok," she replied, and took his place at the desk. She pulled each strap off of her shoulders, and then leaned back against the desk in a manner similar to Alan. The cups of her bra still covered her breasts but they did fall a bit, and they appeared to be ready to slip off completely. She didn't seem to mind, and in fact smiled flirtatiously at the camera. The front of her panties were pulled tightly across the mound of her cunt. He was certain now that he could see the outline of her slit through the thin cotton, traversing the raised mound. She watched his cock wave back and forth as he took a picture. She licked her lips.

Theresa then pulled the bra straps entirely off her arms, keeping the cups modestly against her breasts with one hand as she released the strap from each arm. She then looked seductively at him, holding the bra against her breasts.

Alan grew increasingly excited, but tried to keep his composure. "Theresa, that is very sexy. You look wonderful. You look like a real model, like one you would see in a magazine." She smiled for him as he took a couple of pictures. "Maybe you could hold your, um, your bra with your hands?"

She didn't know at first what he meant, because she was doing precisely that, but then she thought she understood. She cupped her hands beneath each breast, still holding the cups of the bra in place. In doing so, she noticed that the nipples of her breasts were erect. Alan saw the same thing. You could clearly see the nipples poking through the white cotton fabric of the bra.

Theresa played with one of the nipples with her thumb. She wasn't sure if she should do this, but it did feel good, and Alan seemed to like it. "Do you mean like this?", she asked. Alan's expression made it clear that he liked it a lot. He reached down to his cock with his right hand and gave it a squeeze. "Alan!," Theresa scolded, "Don't you do that. You know I'm supposed to do that."

"Sorry, it's just that, you look so great. It's hard not to touch myself."

She smiled sweetly at him. "I will take care of you later, sweety." He liked how she was referring to him so affectionately, but he wasn't so sure that he could wait. Maybe he really could cum even without anyone touching him.

Theresa then removed the bra entirely from her breasts. Alan felt his legs get weak. Her breasts were gorgeous. They were pure white. Beautiful white mounds; soft, round, perfectly shaped, capped with two stiff nipples that poked up from each mound. Her breasts were not large, but their small shape accentuated the size of her nipples. Theresa looked down at them. She was surprised herself. She had been very reluctant to show him her body in her underwear, but now she needed no encouragement to let him see her naked breasts. In fact, she wanted him to enjoy the sight of her body. She certainly enjoyed the sight of his hard cock, and she liked the fact that it was her naked body that excited him so. She even moved her shoulders back and forth a bit to wiggle her perky breasts at him. They jiggled against her chest.

Alan grinned with excitement. It took tremendous willpower for him not to reach down and start jerking his cock. Alan said, "Theresa, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He, of course, hadn't yet seen any other naked women before, but that didn't matter to Theresa. She felt like a beautiful woman. It was something that she had never felt before, and she enjoyed it.

"Thank you, Alan," she said, smiling with nervous appreciation. She felt her face flush.

"I mean it, Theresa, I don't think you know how beautiful you are." She looked down, her face now fully blushing.

Theresa felt like playing with her nipples. They almost itched with excitement. She could see and feel them sticking out. They actually looked kind of happy, pointing proudly at Alan. She knew she would enjoy playing with them, but she didn't think she should do that now, to actually start playing with herself in front of him. Nevertheless, she cupped each breast in her hands. "Do you like them, Alan?" she asked, displaying her little boobs for him, while at the same time trying to surreptitiously tickle her nipples with her thumbs.

Alan though saw fully what she was up too. "Theresa, you have an erection too; in fact, two of them."

She turned her face away in self-consciousness. "I guess I do, don't I." She looked back at him and then boldly pinched each nipple between the thumb and forefingers of each hand, squeezing and pulling on them, making them stick out even more. "They do that whenever its cold, or if they get irritated by my bra. But, I can make them even bigger by doing this."

Alan could not restrain himself any longer. "Theresa, if you can play with your erections then I should be able to play with mine." He wrapped one of his hands around his cock and began to slowly stroke it. Theresa liked the sight of Alan masturbating in front of her. His cock was engorged with so much blood the head appeared to be ready to burst, and it was so naughty to be watching a boy masturbate. She could feel tingling sensations between her own legs. She wanted to reach down into her panties and do the same thing. She felt her breath increase in rate. She licked her lips, absentmindedly circling her nipples with her thumbs as she watched Alan stroke his large, hard cock.

The sound of her parents footsteps snapped her out of her reverie. Alan quickly wrapped the lab coat around him, but Theresa froze, stilling holding her young breasts. 'What would they think if they saw me like this,'she thought.

"Good night, honey," she heard her mother say. "You kids finish up soon," her father admonished. "Yes, mother, good night dad," she responded nervously, still displaying her little boobies to Alan, who was tightly holding his erect dick with his hand.

They were just saying good night as they went to their bedroom. She turned to Alan, placed a hand over her open mouth and breathed a big sigh of relief. "Wow, that was close. I thought she might be coming back with more cookies or something."

"You're telling me," Alan responded.

The interruption, however, helped to bring her back to her senses. She realized that she had not taken any notes for awhile. This fact alone was worth recording and she turned around to try to carefully record as much as she could remember over the past few minutes.

Alan's eyes traveled to her round little butt, nicely framed by her schoolgirl panties. He wanted so much to just pull them down, to be able to play with her cute cheeks, to spread her legs and finger her young, pure cunt. He walked up behind her and lightly stroked her bare back as she wrote on the pad. She sighed with pleasure at his affectionate caress, and then wrote that down in the pad. He continued to stroke her back, tracing his fingers up and down the smooth skin. He let the head of his cock touch her pantie covered thighs.

"Alan, you're distracting me from my notes. I need to get all of this down. You should put your stiffy away, or something." She was admonishing him, but in a playful manner. She didn't really want him to stop, and she enjoyed calling it a "stiffy," feeling that this was a more personal, affectionate reference than the dispassionate term of "erection" that she had been using.

"I just want to help, Theresa," he retorted. "In fact, we should get measurements of the length of your nipples. You got measurements yesterday of the length of my penis ." He was uncomfortable using the word 'cock' with her, fearing that it was too guttural and obscene. "We should also have on record the length of your nipples, don't you think?"

Theresa was in fact delighted with that idea. She liked how her nipples had been sticking out. She did seem to have especially large nipples, and she enjoyed the thought of giving them more attention. She turned to face him. They were now standing just inches from each other. Both of them felt quite nervous at being so close to each other, and so naked.

Alan said, "I'll get the measuring tape." He went around the desk and got a tape from the drawer. She had to suppress a giggle at the sight of his erection bobbing around as he walked. She was again reminded of a precarious crane, waving around with the movements of a tractor, or maybe like a big fat fishing pole, or more like a flag pole with a big red apple stuck on the end. She was smiling as she imagined different things, amusing herself with her private jokes. "What are you smiling at," he asked as he returned with the tape.

"Just at how cute you look." It was his turn now to feel self-conscious. She noticed the reaction and she corrected herself. "You have such a big penis, Alan. It looks so powerful and strong as you walk. I mean, it sticks out so far, like some weapon or something." This wasn't an entirely accurate summary of the images she was having, but it was the one she wanted to share with him and he smiled in appreciation as he began to measure her nipples. The head of his cock touched her belly.

"Uh oh, Theresa, I think they went down."

She looked down at her nipples. "Goodness, yes, silly things." She started to move her hands to them to give them some tweaks, but he stopped her.

"No, no, Theresa, I should do this. I'm the experimenter now. I need to provide the stimulation."

She didn't mind. "Alright, dear." She leaned back a bit on the desk, holding the edge with her hands, opening herself up to whatever he wanted to do with her breasts. She smiled as he hesitated. She pushed her chest out a bit, making it clear that her tits were now in his hands, literally.