The Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed in excited anticipation. He reached out with his right hand and lightly grasped her left breast. She gasped at his touch and closed her eyes; it was the first time a boy had touched her bare breasts. He squeezed a bit, enjoying the soft, full feeling of her young tit. He never imagined that holding a breast could itself be so pleasurable. He had seen many pictures of naked boobs. This was the first one that he had ever touched and felt. It felt surprisingly firm, yet also soft, warm, and pliable. He began to just explore its shape and softness, squeezing and fondling her round, sweet tit.

She smiled at him, enjoying the fact that he took so much delight in it, and enjoying as well the feel of his hand caressing and fondling her. His caresses felt so affectionate, and so arousing.

He thought her boob felt like a water balloon, but then much firmer than that. He liked squeezing it, feeling it accept the pressure and then returning back to its full round shape. He wanted to put down the measuring tape and grab her tit with his other hand, but wasn't sure if he should do that. He then leaned into her breast with his face and lightly began to lick the nipple with his tongue.

She gasped loudly and exclaimed, "Oh, Alan, that feels so good, that feels nice," and she instinctively used her left hand to caress and hold his head as he licked her nipple. She had no idea how much pleasure it would give her to have a man lick her nipple. He even inserted the nipple between his lips and began to suckle her breast. She moaned in pleasure and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of having a man suck on her breast. She began to breathe heavier and faster. He could tell that she was responding well to his effort and he continued to massage her breast with his hand as he stimulated her nipple with his lips and tongue. As he got the nipple thoroughly wet with his tongue, he would caress it with his lips; or firmly grasp the nipple between his lips, pulling a bit on it and then drawing as much of the breast into his mouth as he could to massage the entire areola with his tongue, and then return sucking on the nipple as heavily as he could, like he was a baby desperate for milk. She was holding his head hard, grasping his hair, and breathing heavily. "Oh Alan, that's so nice, keep doing that."

He crouched a bit so that he could use his left hand, still holding the measuring tape, to poke his cock directly into her pantied cunt. He began exploring the front of her panties with the head of his cock as he sucked hard on her nipple. He felt the fabric pull tightly against her skin. He could fill the rise of the mound of her vagina, and then even the top of the mound, so much softer than what he had felt around it. He pushed against it with his stiff cock, feeling the lips of her cunt through the thin, tight fabric of her panties.

"Oh my goodness," Theresa exclaimed. She let go of the desk, leaned back further, grabbed his naked butt with her right hand, and jutted her cunt out against his cock. She spread her legs farther to give him more room. "Alan, Alan, this feels so nice," she whispered in a breathless voice.

Alan had to stick his butt back out a bit to be able to both suck on her nipple and stroke her cunt with his cock. He knew his posture would look very silly if there was somebody to notice it, but her eyes were closed and she was giving herself fully to him. He brought his left hand down to guide his cock's caressing of her mound and lips through her panties. He would at times even poke her cunt with the head of his cock, as if he was trying to fuck her through the panties.

She in turn caressed the cheek of his butt with her hand, squeezing and fondling his naked flesh, even exploring the crack of his ass with her fingers.

The sensations Alan was feeling in his cock as it rubbed her cunt through her panties were engrossing. The thought that he was masturbating his cock with Theresa's cunt was exciting, and he could not help but to also stroke his cock with his hand as he caressed her cunt. He thought of shooting his cum onto her panties, soaking her cunt through the thin white fabric, spurting on her as if he was spurting in her; squirting on her most personal, private part. He could feel the sensation of an orgasm beginning to rise. "Oh, wait, Theresa, wait." He pulled back.

"What's wrong Alan?" she asked in shock, snapping out of her blissful reverie. She worried that he might be upset about something or perhaps he hurt himself.

"No, no, it's fine, it's just that I thought I was going to cum there, for a second."

She smiled. "Good boy, Alan, you were careful." He was looking down, flush with excitement, trying to compose himself. She caressed the cheek of his face. "You know that you need to cum in the petri dish." She continued to fondly stroke his cheek as he caught his breath. "Oh, quick," she realized, "measure my nipple while it's still stiff." She stuck her left tit out to him, holding up the breast with her left hand. He was glad for the distraction. It wasn't really a distraction from sex but measuring her nipple was not as intense as masturbating his cock with her pantied cunt. He carefully measured her nipple, sucking, licking, or tweaking it with his tongue to be sure that he was getting it at its maximum size. He then recorded its length on her pad.

"You know, Alan, this one here didn't get any attention at all. I think she's jealous." The nipple of her right breast was indeed poking out much less further than the nipple on her left. She grinned flirtatiously at him, cupping her right breast in her hand. He laughed and leaned in to begin sucking on this nipple as well. He dropped the measuring tape on the floor and used his right hand to work and massage her left breast as he kneaded and licked the other one. She resumed stroking, fingering, and caressing his hair as sucked on her breast. She felt very womanly, and very sexy. She enjoyed immensely the feel of his hands working her breasts. She again felt wetness in her panties and lightly moved her hips to try to draw his attention to the place between her legs. She even pushed her wet panties into his leg. He felt the warmth, and the wetness, of her cunt on his thigh. He let go of her left breast and brought his hand down to feel her bottom through her panties.

Her bottom was small and tight. He squeezed a cheek and she thrust her hips forward, pushing now against his hard cock. The head of his cock was squeezed in between their flat stomachs. He brought has hand around and used it to move his dick to the front of her panties. He at first just traced the outline of her panties along her thighs, and then caressed her waist and tummy.

She did not make any move to stop him, and in fact pulled her hips back a bit to give him more room, yet also brought his face tighter into her breast.

He let go of his cock and cautiously moved his finger down the "V" of her panties in between her legs until he was stroking her pussy. He could clearly feel the soft mound through her panties, and the even softer lips of the entrance to her pussy. He moved his finger up and down the lips, as if he was trying to find a way through the panties into her cunt.

She leaned her head into his shoulder and groaned. She tried to pull her hips back further to give him more room but there was no place for her to go. He shift his body somewhat to the left to make it easier for him to fondle and stroke her cunt. His traced along her panties with his finger until he could feel bare skin right next to her thigh. He was uncertain whether he was in fact feeling her cunt but it was sure darn close. He briefly took his face away from her breast and looked down. He could see that the front of her panties were now very wet and that his finger was on the edge of the panties that were directly over her cunt. He carefully slid his finger under the fabric. It wasn't hard to do, as she had very little hair. He moved his finger under the fabric of her panties and felt the warm, wet lips of her cunt. She gave out a little squeal and pulled his head back into her breasts. He continued to trace his finger up and down her cunt lips, fascinated with how wet she was and how exciting it was to be playing with Theresa's bare, wet pussy lips. He moved his finger somewhat into the slit, gliding it up and down. He noticed the harder mass of flesh toward the top, and realized that he was probably touching her clitoris. He massaged on and around her clit with his finger, noticing that her breathing became more rapid. He then slid his finger back down the slit, feeling how much deeper he could slide the finger as he moved down, although it wasn't that easy to get his finger in, as she was so tight. She was breathing heavier and heavier, now holding onto his shoulders and back, breathing into his neck as he fondled and stroked her pussy with his finger, while sucking and working her breast.

She began to subtly move her hips forward and backward, encouraging him to insert his finger deeper and deeper into the slit. He continued to search the depths of her tiny, wet slit, eventually finding where his finger could go deeper still and he worked his finger inside. Carefully moving it around and around as he entered further in. She squatted a bit to make it easier. She found her stance to be a bit obscene but she didn't care now how she looked. All she wanted was to feel his finger inside her, to feel it go deeper and deeper into her vagina. She wanted him to make love to her with his finger. "Oh Alan," she moaned lustfully into his neck as she squatted on his finger.

He began to move his finger in and out of her cunt. He could hear the squishy sounds of her wet cunt as he manipulated his finger in her tight cunt.

She also heard the sound and felt embarrassed, hiding her head deep in his shoulder, too embarrassed to have him see the lust on her face as he fucked her with his finger. She had to admit that she was indeed being fucked by Alan. She wanted to tell him to fuck her harder but she couldn't use such words. She just said, "Oh, that's so good Alan. You use your finger so well. It feels so good inside me."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He never thought of himself as a lover, yet she was telling him how good he was at making her aroused. It was evident that she was very excited. He lost all interest in his own arousal, forgetting about trying to stroke his own cock with her cunt or his hand. He just concentrated on moving his finger in and around her cunt to make her more and more aroused. "You're so sexy, Theresa," he whispered back.

"Oh, Alan," she said more loudly, working her hips harder and faster on his hand.

He could hear her breathing heavily into his shoulder, at times whimpering. Her hips were moving in an obscene manner. He wished he had a picture of this. Not to share with anyone but just to remember. He remembered what he saw Mr. Peters do to Wendy, and he tried to use his thumb on her clit as he continued to work his finger in and out of her cunt. It was very difficult though, given that her panties were so tight. He said, "Theresa, wait a second," and tried to pull away.

"No, don't stop," she responded and tried to hold onto him.

"It's ok, it's just that it will be better without your panties on," he whispered into her ear.

"I don't want you to stop," she whispered back, not willing to release her head from his shoulders, and certainly not his finger from her cunt. However, he had stopped moving his finger, and so she relented.

He slowly released himself from her grasp and carefully removed his finger from her panties. He noticed how wet his finger was. She kept her head down and her eyes closed. He kneeled down in front of her and admired the view. Her panties were very wet, and he could see half of her cunt as the fabric was pulled back. He couldn't believe that he was actually staring right at the cunt of Theresa. He carefully reached up to grasp the top of her panties. Theresa hid her face in both of her hands and exclaimed, "Oh my," as he slowly pulled down her panties. He stopped when her cunt came into full view.

She was lovely. Her cunt looked so enticing. A nice full mound of flesh with just a hint of fuzz to cover it. The lips were in full view. A sexy slit that worked down the center of the mound, inviting him with its soft warmth and exposed entrance, an entrance to sexual excitement and relief, and even showing him how much she desired his entrance with its glittering wetness. "You are so pretty, Theresa," Alan exclaimed.

"Oh, Alan, don't talk about it, it's embarrassing, and don't keep looking at it so much." She had now lost entirely her sense of dispassionate objectivity. She was so deeply aroused, yet also embarrassed. His face was just inches from her most personal spot. She had never imagined that she would ever show him her vagina, and certainly not like this. She had thought that perhaps that someday they would date, but even then sex would likely have followed months later. Now he was kneeling right in front of her bare, naked vagina. She could even feel his breath through the hairs of her peach fuzz. She felt so exposed, so naked.

He pulled the panties the rest of the way down her legs and off of her feet. He then hesitated before standing back up. He stopped to admire and gaze at her cunt. He reached in between her legs to encourage her to spread them farther so that he could see better.

Still keeping her face covered with her hands, she complied. The feel of his fingers on her thighs was exciting. She wondered what he was doing, what his expression looked like, but she couldn't bring herself to look down at him, too embarrassed to see that she was openly spreading her legs so that he could see her naked cunnie.

He got on his knees and began to fondle her cunt again. He found it much easier and perhaps even more enjoyable to do it this way because he could see what he was doing as well as have the enjoyment of studying and appreciating the sight of her stark-naked cunt just inches from his eyes. He smiled. He brought his other hand up, and used both to fondle, stroke, and finger her pussy. He even spread her pussy lips a bit to make it easier to get his fingers inside and to see her clitoral hood. He could now see the little clit itself. He felt like pointing it out to her but he didn't want her to return to the objective scientist demeanor. He wanted instead to bring her back to the aroused sexual animal. He began to slide his finger up and down and into her slit as he did before, but this time massaging the clitoral hood around and around with the thumb of his other hand. She gasped with pleasure and brought her hands off her face and onto his shoulders to steady herself. She spread her legs even farther to give him more room, again squatting in an obscene manner.

He could see her wetness increasing, and he enjoyed the little twitching and thrusting of her girlish hips as he fingered and massaged her cunt. "Oh, Alan, you do that so good. It feels so good." It was no longer a whisper but now more of an emphatic groan. He moved a finger into her cunt and she lurched back a bit in shock. It was a tight fit and he thought that perhaps he had pushed too hard, but she then thrust her hips forward to encourage him to do it more. He began pushing his finger in and out as she thrust her hips obscenely into his face, holding tightly onto his shoulders.

He then had a brainstorm. He opened the lips of her cunt, leaned his face in, and planted his lips right on her clitoral hood. It was awkward trying to keep one finger inside of her cunt as he kissed, sucked, and licked the upper part of her cunt but he felt that he could do it, and it was clear that she loved it.

She opened her eyes wide and gasped. She now had to look down. It was also safer to look down because his face was buried between her legs and he could no longer see the embarrassing arousal evident on her face. She grasped his head in her hands and held him to her cunnie. She couldn't believe that Alan had his faced buried between her legs, that she had let him do this, but it felt so good. She could feel his tongue licking and massaging her clit, while his finger worked in and out of her cunnie. She enjoyed letting herself give in to the intense pleasure that he was giving her. She leaned back further on the desk and moved her hips hard into his face, encouraging him to lick and suck her most private area. She openly breathed hard, and exclaimed, "Oh Alan, you're wonderful, you do that so good, it feels so good." She wasn't even attempting to keep her voice down, speaking now openly of her excitement.

He worried that she might begin gasping and speaking so loudly that her parents would hear but there was no way that he was going to stop or even slow down. He worked his finger harder and faster into her cunt, circling, pumping, sliding his finger in all manner of directions, trying to give her as much stimulation as he possibly could as he continued to lick and suck on her clitoris. His mouth was filling with juices. He couldn't tell if it was his own saliva or moisture from her cunt. He didn't care. He thought it tasted fine and he found the scent to be so animalistic and sexy. He closed his own eyes and pressed his lips harder on her cunt, sucking strongly on her lips as if he was trying to draw out all of her moisture into his mouth. He then thrust out his tongue and roughly massaged her clit, scrubbing it down with the full length and pressure of his tongue. She openly and loudly groaned, squatting even more obscenely to try to give him more room.

He figured he would do a better job if she just stayed still. Her movements required him to make quick adjustments and to take on awkward postures to keep a close and continued access to all of her pussy. However, he let her move any way she wanted, as her movements were so sexual and wanton. He used his left hand to grab her entire butt and clasped her cunt hard against his face. He liked the fact that it seemed that he could hold her entire little bottom in one hand. He wanted to bury his cock in her cunt, but he also didn't want to take his mouth away.

"Alan, Alan," she was now speaking quite loudly, holding tightly onto his head, rubbing his face into her cunt. Her body then suddenly tightened and she shuddered and groaned loudly. Shivers swept across her body and he could feel her trembling in his hands. She squeezed his face tightly into her cunt with both her thighs and her hands, so tightly that he could no longer use his tongue. She scrunched her cunt as tightly as she could into his face, repeatedly lurching her cunt hard into his mouth as waves of pleasure swept over her. He even found himself having trouble breathing as she seemed to be trying to fuck his mouth with her cunt, but he did not resist. He just continued to try to keep using his tongue and finger as she gripped his head and pressed his face tightly into her cunt, her thighs clasping the sides of his head in a spasmodic clamp. She said, panting, "Stop, stop, oh my," and sunk her head down into her chest, gasping, "Oh Alan," gasping for breath.

She continued to hold onto his head with her hands and thighs for awhile, trying to catch her breath. He thought he probably looked kind of silly with his face buried in her cunt and thighs, no longer actually doing anything, but he didn't say or do anything to distract her. He just let her catch her breath. She eventually relaxed her grip and he withdrew. His lips and cheeks were covered with her moisture. He wiped them off as best he could with his hand, but it was not very effective. He sat back on his feet and looked up at her. "Did you like that?," he asked.

She smiled back at him and said, "Oh, Alan, that was so wonderful. That felt so good. I never thought it would ever feel that good." She then recalled how loud she was when she came. "Oh my, you don't think my parents heard, do you?"