The Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reassured her, "No, I'm sure they didn't. I was keeping track of that and you were never so loud that anybody could hear anything." He wouldn't admit that he had the same concern, but given that they had not heard any reaction from her parents, he figured that they must not have heard anything. He seriously doubted that they would have just let them have sex in her lab if they were aware of it.

She stroked his hair affectionately, appreciating the fact that he had been looking out for her. She no longer minded that her cunt, now obscenely soaked in his saliva and her own juices, was still brazenly exposed to his view. She thought now that he looked so cute, sitting on his knees between her legs, her wet cunt in front of his face. She noticed the moisture on his face.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Did I do that? I didn't realize I would do that." She felt very guilty and embarrassed. She thought he must feel horrible to have moisture from her vagina all over his face. She encouraged him to get up and she quickly looked around for a hand cloth. There was nothing immediately evident, but he picked up her panties and used them. She blushed at the sight. He reassured her. "I liked it. I think you smell nice down there, and it in fact tasted nice too." She couldn't look him in the face, talking about that.

He got a petri dish and told her to stay still. He then placed the dish against her vagina, and used one of the glass stirrers to try to draw some of the moisture along and inside of her cunt lips into the petri dish. She again put her hands in front of her face. She knew that he had to do this for their study, but there was no way that she did not find this to be embarrassing. He wasn't too sure himself that he was just getting vaginal secretions. He knew that he had released a lot of his saliva, but he didn't want to tell her about that. In any case, he concentrated his effort on the inside of her lips to try to be sure that it was mostly from her. He looked up at her and saw how embarrassed she was. "It's natural, Theresa. Only a really healthy and vibrant woman releases so much lubrication and moisture."

She looked out between her fingers. "But, I feel so silly standing here while you do that. Isn't it gross?"

He planted an affectionate kiss on her vagina. "Nothing about this is gross to me, Theresa. I think you are the loveliest girl there is." She smiled underneath her hands as he finished his efforts. He then placed the glass cover on the petri dish, wrote her name on the label, and put it in her small refrigerator beneath the lab table. He then stood up and faced her, his lab coat still open but his penis now largely flaccid.

"Well, Mr. Tompkins, I think now maybe it's your turn to provide a specimen," she smiled flirtatiously at him, leaning back again on the desk to give him a provocative pose. "C'mon over here," she encouraged him. He didn't need much encouragement. She had him take his turn leaning back against the desk. She then grabbed her laboratory equipment and scampered into her adjoining bedroom. He wondered where she was going but he enjoyed the sight of her little bottom wiggling and jiggling as she dashed into the room. He realized that he had not yet had a good view of her naked butt. He wondered if someday she might want to try anal sex.

She came back with a large pillow clutched to her body, modestly hiding her nakedness. She came up to him, the petri dish in her left hand, motioned him to spread his legs, placed the pillow at his feet, and then kneeled down in between his legs. She placed the petri dish and pad of paper on the floor between her knees. He now understood, and he could feel the swelling as he anticipated what she was about to do.

She placed her hands on his naked thighs and leaned forward. She sniffed at his limp cock. "It still has that kind of musky smell," she said. "I can't say it smells good but it's not bad either." She sniffed some more. Any of the swelling that was beginning to occur had largely reversed with this sort of inspection. He was glad though that he had taken a shower before he came over. "It's not like it's body odor or anything. I think I like it though. It seems kind of manly." She smiled and leaned back. She thought for a second. He admired his view of her perky breasts. The nipples still seemed to be a bit erect. She reached out and again placed her hands on his thighs. "How do you think I should do this?," she asked him. She knew precisely though what she wanted to do. In class, she was confined to using her hand. This time she wanted to be more intimate. She leaned forward and placed an affectionate kiss on the tip of his limp penis. She then began to flick the end of his penis with her tongue, making it jump and wiggle with her flittering tongue. The feeling was curiously pleasurable for him and intensely enjoyable to watch. His swelling returned.

She continued to focus her attention solely on the head of his expanding cock, alternately licking, pecking, and sweeping the bulb with her tongue. She wanted to see if she could get him totally erect, just using her tongue on the head. She had difficulty resisting the temptation to swallow it whole into her mouth or grabbing the thickening shaft with her hand. At times her head was just below his cock, her tongue clearly visible to him as it danced along the bottom of the knob, making it bounce up and down with her tongue.

He smiled at the sight, at her intense concentration at playing with his cock with her tongue. The movement she caused with her tongue decreased as his dick got bigger, but with its increasing size she had more area to lick and flicker. He was eventually fully erect, and she leaned back in satisfaction. She made a few notes in her pad, noting how long it took her to get him erect in this manner.

She turned her attention back to his fully erect cock. It looked so impressive to her. So stiff, straight, and tall, with the large red bulb at the top. It was like a proud, majestic staff of a parade leader. She felt like saluting it but thought that would be just silly. She leaned forward, opened her mouth and absorbed the head entirely into her mouth. It was now Alan's turn to grown with pleasure. He could feel her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft; the head of his cock absorbed in the warmth and wetness of her mouth. He then felt her tongue bathing and stroking the head in her mouth. His cock grew even harder, the head swelling even further. He felt her tongue exploring the slit at the end, as if she was trying to find her way into his cock. Through all of this, she kept her hands gripping his thighs. He wanted to grab her head and fuck her face with his cock, but he just gripped more tightly the edges of the desk. He did, however, begin to move his hips forward a bit.

Theresa continued to play with the head of his cock in her mouth. It was almost like she was chewing on it, but she was careful to keep her teeth away from his skin. She was instead treating it like it was a very big gum ball, using her tongue to try to extract every bit of its taste, to dissolve its large size within the wetness of her mouth. She would at times suck on it, as if she was suckling a very large nipple, and then swallow the substantial amount of saliva she had generated.

She released the head slowly, letting it pull out gradually, as if it was being held in with an intense vacuum. It popped out and then flicked against her nose and glasses as it rose straight up. She adjusted her glasses and then began to take them off. Teddy again stopped her. "Theresa, please, leave them on," he said, "You always wear them; I want you to wear them now. You really do look so good in them." She smiled up at him, through her glasses and past his hard cock. She did look wonderful, smiling in her lust, kneeling beneath his cock. He could see her sweet little titties poking out beneath her chin, and, behind her, the round end of her cute butt on top of her Mary Janes as she leaned forward to take his cock.

She then pulled his dick back down with her right hand. She held it firmly in place and began to use her mouth to jerk it off. She moved her head up and down the shaft, keeping her lips tightly gripped as she plunged her head down and then pulled it back. She had previously thought it would be disgusting and gross to suck on a cock. Boys would use the expression as an insult. She never thought she would actually be doing it herself, kneeling naked at the feet of a boy. Now she found it sexy and exciting. The powerful tool felt so hard in her mouth, and she enjoyed wrapping her tongue around the thick stem and round bulb as she moved it in and out of her mouth. She knew she was making Teddy very excited, perhaps as excited as he had made her. She wanted his manly tool to explode in her mouth, to release his cum across her tongue and onto her face. She began to pump his cock hard with her hand as she washed the head with her lips and tongue. She felt the muscles in his legs tighten.

Teddy was trying not to cum. He wanted this to last as long as possible. Theresa looked so hot with her head buried in his crotch. He could feel her tongue lapping his cock as she pumped his dick with her mouth. He tried to hold back but he couldn't resist thrusting his hips, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. She was herself moving her head up and down on his cock, using her hand, lips, and tongue to drive him wild. It felt so good, and it looked so hot. He could feel his body tighten. He gripped the edge of the desk hard, straightened his legs out beside her, and thrust out his crotch.

She could tell he was about to cum. She quickly pulled back her head and increased the rate with which she pumped his cock with her hand. It was now all wet with her saliva and it slid easily in and out of her hand, making slurping noises as her fist swept up and down the shaft. She quickly reached for the petri dish with her left hand as she felt it begin to twitch, watching it closely above her. The first shot squirted out hard when her fist was halfway down the shaft. The cum shot went across her face and landed in her hair. She moved her hand back up the shaft and covered the end with her palm. His next spurt splashed into her hand. She felt the warm, wet gooey mess try to ooze out between her fingers. She then sat up higher and positioned the petri dish directly in front of the head. The third wad smacked into the bottom of the petri dish. She squealed, "Good shot, Teddy, I got it." She then plunged her mouth back down on the shaft and received the last few spurts into her mouth. She could feel the pulsation of the cock with her lips as he spurt wad after wad of cum into her mouth. Both of her hands were now occupied, one holding the petri dish and the other cradling the wet cum in her palm. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensation of him cumming in her mouth. It felt so naughty and sexy; to have a man spurting his cum into her mouth.

Teddy was equally entranced with the sight. Theresa was kneeling in front of him. Her head forced back by his cock jammed into her mouth, her hands unable to protect herself as he poured his juices into her mouth. Her titties jiggled as she tried to keep her balance without using his hands. He could feel each spurt pulse through the shaft and out the head into her mouth, quickly filling it up with his cum.

Theresa felt the rising tide of cum. She didn't think that there would be this much. Her eyes opened to look up at him. He could see a bit of fear in her eyes through her glasses, but he knew he was almost done. Just a couple of mild, gentle spurts remained. When they were done, he used his right hand to squeeze the rest out into her mouth. She was careful to keep her mouth closed to receive the last bit of cum and to not lose any of what he had already sprayed into her mouth. When he was done, he gradually pulled his cock out.

She kept her lips as closed as possible as he withdrew his cock. When it popped out, she clamped her lips tightly shut. She sat back and contemplated the flavor. She looked up at him and smiled, her mouth kept shut, looking so sweet and innocent, like she had her mouth filled with sweet candy and didn't want anyone to know. Her glasses slipped down her nose but she couldn't push them back up as both of her hands were still filled. He could tell that her tongue was moving around in her mouth, studying the cum. She then began to work at swallowing. This wasn't easy, as the cum was rather thick. She gagged and coughed a bit as she forced it down. She realized that she probably should have had a glass of water available to help. When she got it all down, she licked her lips and grinned at him.

"Wow, Alan. That was quite a bit. I didn't think you would have so much."

He asked, "Was it ok, are you upset?"

"Why no, not at all," she reassured him. "I liked it. It was exciting, and you know, it doesn't really taste bad. It reminds me kind of like a salty jam."

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, tasting himself a bit of his cum that was still on her lips and breath. "You were wonderful, Theresa, really wonderful."

She smiled back and then contemplated the cum in her right hand. "It's quite of sticky and thick, isn't it. When it first came out it was real warm, but it's grown cold very quickly." She realized she had forgotten to take its temperature. She held her hand up to watch some of the cum slowly drip off onto the pillow. She then licked off the largest remaining drop. Alan knew that he was a very lucky man. She wiped her hand off on the pillow and carefully put the cover on the petri dish. "I think it was a great study," she said.

She stood up and went to the desk to make a few notes. He moved over to give her room, his legs a bit weak. He admired the sight of her little butt as she leaned over the table to write. He moved up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders, leaned in and kissed her neck, resting his limp, wet cock against the cheeks of her butt. She tilted her head onto the hand on her shoulder, and reached back as well to hold it in her hand. "We make a good team, don't we Alan."

"Yes, we do," he replied.

"I think we will need to do some more studies if we're going to have a really good report."

He agreed. "Yea, I imagine that there are a few experiments that we haven't yet thought of."

To be continued...