The Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron had to admit that he did like the feel of Miss Harding's hands on his nuts. She was gently caressing and massaging them. At first, it reminded him of when he was asked to cough by the school nurse during their required physical. At that time he had been worried about getting an erection against his will. Now he was being told to have one against his will. Her fondling was nice, and he could feel his penis responding. He wished that she would reach beyond his balls for his cock. He could get harder much more easily if she did it.

"These are very nice testicles, Ronnie," Miss Harding said, trying to maintain a dispassionate tone as she played with the balls of the young man. She recalled the first time she had fondled a boy's testicles and how surprised she was when he suddenly began to shoot his cum all over her arm. She hadn't even yet touched his penis. It was like she had just milked him. She wondered how much cum Ronald held in his sack. However, she then remembered the real reason that she had him bent over and she shoved, without any lubrication or warning, the thermometer into his asshole.

"Arrrrgh," Ron grunted. The shock, pressure, and embarrassment overrode the pleasure he was feeling in his balls, which she had in any case let go of. He grimaced. Miss Harding then affectionately patted one of his cheeks and stood up.

"Now, you boys hold those in for awhile. I need to get a good reading." She stood back and enjoyed the sight of the young men being humiliated; the thermometers sticking out of their butts as they were bent over her desk. To add to their discomfort, she said, "I just hope none of the girls from class walk in right now." She pretended to be thinking out loud. "I did asked Miss Meadows to come back to receive her grade for the second test. You know, I might have forgotten that she was suppose to come back right about now."

The boys eyes widened in fright. Neither Ron nor Chris were playing with themselves but it was plenty bad enough to be bent over her desk with their pants down and a thermometer in their assess. They knew that Wendy would laugh hysterically at the sight.

She walked around to the side of Robert. He seemed to be doing fine. The thought of Wendy entering the room hadn't seemed to bother him too much. Bobby in fact found the thought a little exciting. He figured why be embarrassed by an erection if he was being required to have one. His erection would at least be more impressive and less infantile than the sight of Ron and Chris with thermometers up their butts.

"Well, Robert, you seem to be getting the hang of it," she said with approval. She smiled at the sight of his growing erection. She placed a hand on his shoulder. He enjoyed the closeness of her body and the smell of her perfume. She gazed for awhile at his stiffening cock, a young erection growing before her eyes. She licked her upper lip.

Bobby was looking at her face and he could tell that she was enjoying the sight of his stiffening cock. He found that thought exciting, helping him to get even more aroused. He was now almost fully erect, and he was breathing heavily. He worked hard on his dick, breathing in the scent of her perfume.

Miss Harding couldn't resist the sight. She briefly caressed the tip of his cock with her fingers. Bobby closed his eyes and sighed. Miss Harding quietly sighed as well.

The discomfort of having thermometers in their rear ends, coupled with the realization of how stupid they must look, was not helping Ron and Chris achieve their erections. They could not get it out of their heads that a girl could walk into the room at any time while they were leaning over the desk, playing with their limp cocks, thermometers sticking out of their assess. In fact, they thought that it might be even worse for them if they got erections. How could they explain that? What would the girls think?

It soon became evident to Miss Harding how much the humiliation was interfering with their efforts to get erect. She decided that she should probably try to be more helpful. She enjoyed the control she had over them and the embarrassment she was inflicting upon them, but she knew that she should also be reasonable in her demands. She wanted to see their youthful boners, and her pleasure in making them feel embarrassed was interfering with her pleasure in making them get excited. She went behind the boys to extract the thermometers. She first pulled out the one stuck in Ronnie and made a show of carefully studying the results. "Well, Ronnie, it does appear that you do have a normal temperature." She patted him on the rear and told him that he could stand up. She then went behind Chris and pulled out his, this time leaving her hand resting on his firm masculine behind as she carefully studied the results. She let her fingers trail across his cheeks and even down his crack, pretending that her attention was focused on reading the thermometer and was only absentmindedly exploring his butt with his fingers. However, one finger even reached his anus. She felt his sphincter constrict in apprehension with the contact. She announced, "Yes, this one is normal as well." She gave a flick to his asshole, noticing him jerk, and said, "You can stand up as well, Christopher."

"Well, boys, they were both normal. Whatever difficulty you must be having appears to be situational rather than physiological." She returned to her side of the desk, standing behind her chair. She then discussed the fact that perhaps the environmental context was just not sufficiently conducive for sexual arousal.

Ron and Chris fully agreed. All of them stopped playing with themselves as she spoke. Ron and Chris enjoyed the opportunity to look at least partially decent if someone were to come through the door. They were now just standing with their pants on the floor and beakers in front of them; they were no longer abusing themselves or had objects stuck up their behinds.

Bobby even stopped, as he found listening to her lecture on the proper context for sexual arousal was just too distracting, plus he felt rather stupid to be the only one jerking off. Even without playing with himself, he now thought he looked really bad to be standing there with his cock pointing out. If a girl entered the room now, she might think that they were getting a physical, providing urine samples, or at worst being spanked, and he was the one who apparently couldn't help getting an erection. The thought of Wendy telling everyone that he got a boner during a physical was terrifying. He glanced at the door to see if somebody might be looking in. He could feel his erection beginning to wilt with his rising anxiety.

Miss Harding noticed that even Bobby's erection was dissipating, and she couldn't help feeling disappointed. She was looking forward to having three boys all get their little stiffies in front of her and then beating off into the beakers. She had always enjoyed watching a man cum and she realized during Mr. Harding's class how much more fun it was to watch inexperienced young men lose control and spurt their loads. The fact that she was in control of them, that she was the experienced woman making them cum, was all the more exciting. However, she also realized that these were not men who were themselves aroused by being used and humiliated. Some compromise would have to occur if she was to enjoy her fantasy.

"Boys, I don't really want this to be an impossible or torturous task. I must assume that all of you have successfully masturbated in the privacy of your homes. Is that the case?" Nobody wanted to answer this question, but each one did briefly nod. "Well," she asked, "what have you thought about when you masturbated?" Nobody answered this question, each of them even had difficulty making eye contact. Miss Harding then had a brainstorm.

"I bet you boys must have thought about me at times?" she asked in a more playful manner. All three of them became somewhat flushed and looked away. She could tell that she had touched a nerve. She pressed the point. "I have noticed how your eyes have followed me around the room during class. Why, even just a little while ago I caught the three of you staring at my derriere when I was picking up the paper." They became even more flustered, shifting their feet and scratching their heads.

She smiled at them and said, "Will it help if you think of me now? I am standing right here in front of you." They nervously stole glances at her. She casually traced a finger down her blouse and across a breast, smiling flirtatiously at them.

Each of them thought, 'Yes, that might in fact help a great deal,' but they were also worried about getting caught in a trap. They certainly didn't want to tell her precisely what they would fantasize.

"What might you fantasize about me?" she asked rather innocently, not appreciating that this question was the very one that they dreaded. She placed her hands on the arms of her chair and leaned forward, providing them with a better view of her prominent breasts, her blouse even opening up somewhat although not really offering any view of her bra.

She turned to Bobby, who so far had seemed to be the bravest of them. "Bobby, have you ever had any fantasies about me?" She smiled sweetly at him, trying to let him know that any answer he provided would not get him into any trouble. She in fact would have liked to hear a juicy fantasy. It was exciting to think that these boys were aroused by her and even masturbated to her. She had quite a few fantasies about young men; hearing their fantasies about her would be very exciting.

Bobby's mouth was now a little dry, but he managed to say, "Yes, a little bit."

"And, Bobby, what precisely was I doing in your fantasy?" His face turned beet red. Miss Harding could tell that she was making him very uncomfortable but this was part of the fun. "I bet you have imagined me with my clothes off, haven't you Bobby?"

He had imagined much more than that. He was willing to admit to it, but he hoped that she wouldn't ask for details. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Yes, I have, Miss Harding."

She said, "I imagine that it would be very exciting for you boys to see your biology teacher without any clothes, wouldn't it?"

Even Ron and Chris nodded to this, although they were very nervous about where this might be going. They would not be surprised if she decided to punish them for admitting to having lascivious thoughts about her. Maybe she would require each of them to describe his fantasy out loud as he jerked off; then as he was cumming she might laugh hysterically at him.

Miss Harding walked over to the classroom door, removed her keys from her pocket and locked the door, but left the keys in the lock. She even removed a notice that was taped to the wall next to the door and placed it over the small window in the door so that nobody could look in. She turned around, smiled at the boys, who had been watching her closely (although this time keeping their eyes off her butt). She walked back to her place behind her chair, the only sound being the clicking of her heels on the floor.

"Boys, I want you to keep your hands to your sides. This time, I don't want you to touch yourselves. I just want you to keep your eyes on me." She proceeded to slowly, seductively, unbutton her pink silk blouse. The boys had no trouble with the assignment to keep their eyes on her. Their eyes were in fact wide open and they could feel their hearts beginning to pound.

Miss Harding took her time with the buttons. She enjoyed the fact that the eyes of three young men were glued to her every move. She had always enjoyed turning the heads of the young men of Templeton as she walked down the hall. She knew that she would at times excite them, and now she realized how much fun it would be to do even more. She occasionally stopped and twiddled with a button, teasing them with the possibility that she might not continue, although always wearing a flirtatious smile, indicating how much she was enjoying their intense interest.

When she had all the buttons undone, she looked at them with a more serious expression. "Now, you boys will not tell anyone that I did this; you understand?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Harding," they all faithfully agreed. Awhile ago they were deathly afraid that somebody would find out, now she was asking them to keep it confidential. They knew that they would like to tell their friends about Miss Harding, but they also knew that they wouldn't want it to get out what had happened up until that point.

Miss Harding hesitated, not entirely sure she should do this. It did seem wrong, as they were her students and they were so much younger than her. But, she was helping them overcome their sexual insecurity and, besides, it was tremendously good fun. She removed her blouse, revealing her white bra.

The boys gasped. Miss Harding's breasts were gorgeous. They had occasionally gotten brief glimpses of her bra down her blouse in the summer, or they might even get a reasonable sense of its appearance through a thin fabric. However, she was now standing in front of them fully exposed, and she had quite large breasts. They were larger than the breasts of most of the girls they knew. These were the breasts of a woman. They were not as large as Wendy's but nobody's were as big as hers. And, these were the breasts of Miss Harding, the pretty biology teacher, standing in front of them wearing only a bra.

She was wearing a three-quarter underwire that revealed considerable cleavage. This was also a lacy bra of a sexy woman, not the plain, sexless bras that the girls at school wore. Lace ran throughout the material and her breasts engorged the cups, providing them with a full, tight roundness that was very impressive. The boys wanted so much to reach out and grab them, but the sight was itself intense. Simply the thought that the sexy Miss Harding, the teacher that all students noticed and dreamed about, was now standing in front of them without her blouse was making their cocks stir. She didn't even seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Miss Harding was indeed enjoying it. She even swayed her shoulders a bit to provide a more enticing display and to give each boy a personal view. She was proud of her breasts. They were a good size. She had always enjoyed showing them off to her dates and it was even more exciting to show them off to these young men. She took a deep breath in nervous excitement and noticed how her swelling breasts seemed to increase the sizes of their eyes. She laughed. "Well, boys, this does seem to help, doesn't it." They looked down, although being very reluctant to look anywhere else. All of them were now developing erections.

Miss Harding then began to unzip her skirt. The sound of the zipper going down was alluring. She leaned forward to reach the end, and each of them got a good look down her deep cleavage. Now they wanted to jerk off. They could feel their dicks getting harder, yearning now to be touched. Ronnie started to reach for his but Miss Harding caught him. "No, no, Ronnie. You must stick to the assignment. Any boy that disobeys will be punished." None of them wanted to disobey now.

She finished unzipping her skirt and carefully stepped out, revealing a white, silk slip. She folded her blouse and skirt on her desk, although she noticed that wherever she put them they might be too close to a beaker. So, she took her blouse and skirt over to one of the desks near the door, knowing full well that all six eyes were now intently focused on her swaying hips, now more readily revealed by her diaphanous slip. "Nobody cheat while I put my clothes over here," she warned. When she turned around, she could see all three boys standing at attention, in more than ways than one. Bobbie's cock was again ahead of the others, his being fully erect, standing almost straight up. The cocks of Ronnie and Chris were about half erect, pointing out away from them.

"Well, Bobby again is to be commended. I guess somebody will have to give him a special award," she said provocatively. Bobby had no idea what reward she might actually be thinking of, but right now it sounded like it would probably be good. He thrust his hips out a bit to give more prominence to his erection. Miss Harding smiled in appreciation. She came back to her desk and leaned back against the blackboard. "It does seem that you boys were simply being denied necessary stimulation. In fact, once you could see your biology teacher without her blouse and skirt, your hands weren't even necessary." Her reference to their hands, however, only reminded them of how much they wanted to resume the stroking.

Miss Harding leaned over the back of her chair toward the boys, providing them with a much better look down the cleavage of her bra. "But Ronnie and Christopher, you two seem to need a bit more help." They knew exactly what help they would like to get but they were not about to say anything that might offend her. "Bobby, why don't you come around the desk and stand beside me." Bobby was ecstatic. He quickly sprinted around the desk, his erect cock waving in the air. Miss Harding chuckled at the sight, "Well, he seems all excited about coming for a visit," her eyes fixed on his wagging cock.

Bobby stood beside Miss Harding; she turned to face him. He was shorter than Miss Harding, in part due to her high heels. His face was just above her prominent breasts. He wanted so much to bury his face within them, but he just stood there, waiting for her instructions, the tip of his erect cock occasionally grazing her stomach as he shifted position. The scent of her perfume filled the air.

"Now, Bobby, what do you think these boys would like to see? I mean, I have already shown them a great deal, haven't I?" she asked Bobby suggestively.

Bobby cleared his throat. He would like to show them what it would be like to fuck Miss Harding, bent over her chair, but he wasn't about to suggest that. He nervously contemplated a more appropriate answer. As she waited, enjoying his nervousness, she reached over with her right hand and playfully traced the end of one finger around and over the head of his cock. Bobby jerked and then gasped with pleasure, losing entirely his train of thought. The boys' eyes widened and their erections began to improve.

Miss Harding used her long fingernails to lightly scratch along his shaft, tracing her fingers up and down its length. Bobby closed his eyes in appreciation. Miss Harding enjoyed her control over him. She realized that she probably could get these boys to do just about anything she wanted at this point.

"Do you enjoy having your biology teacher scratch your big penis, Bobby?"

"Yes, Miss Harding," he gasped, finding it difficult to articulate.

"What about you boys?" She turned to Chris and Ron, who were watching in shock. "Do you like seeing your teacher in her bra and slip, playing with your friend's penis?" They were at a loss for words, just nodding in appreciation and fascination. "Have any one of you seen a naked woman before?" They shook their heads in embarrassed admission, their eyes glued to Miss Harding's fingers, playfully caressing Bobbie's stiffy.

"You must have seen your mother in her bra and slip, Ronnie. I met her once during Parent's Day, and I must say that she does have an excellent figure." Ronnie blushed. His mother was a very attractive woman, and he had indeed seen her numerous times getting dressed. There was one time in which she ironed a dress before going out to a formal dinner. He was fascinated with the movement of her breasts in her bra as she worked the iron back and forth across the board. After she finished, he immediately went to his room and jerked off to the memory. "You have seen her, haven't you Ronnie," Miss Harding smiled, noticing the fact that he was deep in thought.