The Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Harding continued to lightly caress Bobby's cock as she spoke seductively to Ron. The sensations were ecstatic for Bobby. He even looked down to admire the sight of his erect cock being played with by the attractive Miss Harding. Her long, manicured fingernails were tracing up and down its length; she was never actually grasping his cock but just lightly feeling and stroking. He thought how enjoyable it would be to just shoot his cum onto her slip. However, he quickly suppressed this thought, worried that he would in fact cum too soon. He knew that he was suppose to cum into the beaker. Soiling her silk slip would probably get him into big trouble.

"Are her breasts as large as mine, Ronnie?" Miss Harding continued to tease Ron.

"No, no, I don't think so," Ronnie awkwardly replied, avoiding direct eye contact, which wasn't hard, given the alternatives of gazing at her breasts, her slip, or her hands playing with Bobby.

"Did you ever get an erection looking at your mother, Ronnie?" Ronnie's face got redder. His cock had done more than that, but he couldn't imagine telling Miss Harding. Chris, in turn, was very grateful that she had chosen Ron for this conversation. Ron cleared his throat, but did not reply.

"Ronnie, if you do not answer my questions honestly, I will just have to stop this exercise. At least, I will stop playing with Bobby's big, stiff penis. You don't want me to do that, do you?" Nobody wanted her to do that, especially Bobby.

"No, Miss Harding" Ronnie replied. He looked to the side of the room and said, "Yes, I have gotten an erection."

"Ronnie! You bad boy!" she responded in mock surprise and admonishment, still smiling and lightly caressing Bobby's erect cock. "She is your mother. It's very dirty and naughty of you to get excited looking at your mother, even if she is an attractive woman, with firm large breasts." She could tell her words were getting him quite aroused. "Is she aware that you have these nasty thoughts?" He shook his head, keeping his face averted, feeling more and more embarrassed.

"You masturbate thinking about your mother, don't you Ronnie." He nodded. He felt like pointing out that he had only done so a few times and usually felt very guilty afterward, but he preferred to just have the conversation end.

She stopped stroking Bobby's cock, much to his disappointment. She turned to Ronnie and cupped her large breasts in her hands. "Do you like my breasts as much as your mother's Ronnie?"

He turned his eyes to her breasts, tightly enclosed in her bra, openly displayed to him. She was squeezing them as she held them up for his eyes. He realized that no answer to her question wouldn't get him in trouble, as either answer admitted that he had fantasies about his mother. "Yours are much larger than hers, Miss Harding," he again acknowledged, his cock stiffening as he gazed at his teacher's tits.

"Have you ever thought about my breasts, Ronnie?" Ron blushed but quickly nodded, hoping now that the conversation would move away from his mother. Miss Harding smiled sweetly at him, alternately lifting and dropping each breast with her hands. Ronnie could feel the sweat building on his brow. He wanted so much to stroke his cock. Miss Harding looked down at it, and licked her lips.

"Would you do me a favor, Ronnie?" Ronald did not hesitate. "Yes, Miss Harding, anything."

"Anything?" she asked again. Ronnie hesitated. He recalled her threat earlier to make him have sex with Ron or Chris. He doubted that she met that. He nodded.

"Well, that's now being a very good boy." She walked around Bobby and stood next to Ron. She reached for his cock and lightly fondled it with her fingers. He pulled back his head and groaned with pleasure. He had wanted for so long to be able to resume his stroking, and now it was even better, it was the fingers of his teacher, standing next to him wearing just her bra and a slip.

Miss Harding, in turn, enjoyed almost as much giving him this pleasure. She enjoyed the feeling of the taught stiffness of his young cock. She smiled to herself. His cock leaped and twitched with pleasure from her tender caress. She enjoyed being the seductress.

"Ronnie, would you please help me with my slip? It seems a bit inappropriate for me to be just wearing a slip and brassiere. Do you think you could help me remove it?"

Ronnie turned to his teacher. He was very glad that he had agreed to do her a favor. "Sure, Miss Harding!"

He quickly reached for the slip and began to pull it down. Miss Harding giggled at his clumsiness. She almost lost her balance as he tugged and pulled. He got onto one knee to pull it all the way down. She placed a hand on his shoulder to balance herself as she pulled each leg free. He looked up at her with a smile when he was done, enjoying his view of her large breasts jutting out, her face just appearing between the two large mounds of lace enclosed tits, and, perhaps even better, close to his face was her lacy white panties, a large mound appearing between her thighs.

The two other boys also enjoyed the sight. Miss Harding was wearing a garter belt to hold up her nylon stockings. She looked very sexy in the white bra, with matching white panties and a white garter belt, holding up her long brown, nylon stockings. She was still wearing her high heels. She looked like a professional model, posing seductively for them.

Miss Harding, in turn, enjoyed watching their delight at her exhibition. She particularly enjoyed the sight of Ronnie, his young cock pointing stiffly straight up as he knelt submissively in front of her, his cock yearning to be stuck somewhere in her body: perhaps her fist, her breasts, her mouth, her cunt, her ass, anywhere. She knew that anywhere would be fine with him. She moved forward so that her cunt was less than an inch from his nose. "Would you like to kiss me, Ronnie?"

Ronnie knew that the answer was definitely yes, but he was not at all sure where she meant. Her body suggested that she wanted him to kiss her on her cunt, but he had serious doubts that she really meant that and he certainly did not want to offend her. "Well, yes, Miss Harding, uh, sure."

She smiled at him. "Well then, pull down my panties you naughty boy."

Ronnie grinned with excitement and quickly pulled her panties down as far as he could, which wasn't far, given that they were beneath her garter belt and could go no farther than the top of her stockings. But, it was enough to reveal her cunt for all three of them to see. Chris could not restrain himself any longer and was now openly stroking his cock. He knew that it would not take long for him to cum but it didn't matter. He wanted to cum so badly. Ronnie's mouth filled with saliva at the thought of using his mouth on his teacher's cunt. He had never seen one in person before, and now he was looking at the exposed cunt of the attractive, desirable Miss Harding, the woman of every boy's fantasy in the school; and she was standing inches from his face, showing him her bare cunt.

Her pussy looked fantastic. She had a considerable amount of hair but this made it all the more exciting to them: it was the cunt of a woman. Ronnie studied closely the folds and lips of her vagina, glistening with the wetness of her arousal. He could even smell her personal odor. He leaned in to give her a kiss.

Miss Harding then gave him a playful swat on his head. "Ronnie!" she scolded. "Don't be so presumptive. What are you thinking?" She pushed his head away.

Ronnie groaned with disappointment. He knew that her signals had been clear and that she was just playing with him, but he also knew that there was nothing he could do about it. Miss Harding was in full control.

Miss Harding then turned around, her movements somewhat constrained by her panties still wrapped around her thighs. She bent over and spread the cheeks of her ass with her hands. "Here, Ronnie, kiss me here."

Ronnie's eyes widened with shock. Miss Harding was showing him her asshole. She was bent over fully in front of him, showing him her asshole. This was well beyond any fantasy he had ever had about Miss Harding, or anyone else. He could see her cunt mound, hanging between her legs, covered in hair, and inches above, the puckered red lips of her anus. He had never thought that any girl, any woman, would ever want him to kiss her there. It seemed disgusting to him. This was where she shit. There might even still be some remnant of shit on her asshole. Yet, it was also such a sexually dirty thing to do. So personal; so very, very bad. It was then rather fitting, for his teacher was being very, very bad.

Miss Harding instructed, "Use your tongue. Just give me a few licks with your tongue." Miss Harding knew that he must be shocked by the idea. These were very inexperienced young men and she enjoyed their amazement at her sexual audacity. She knew that she was showing them things that they had never seen before. The fact that it was also something that he might find repulsive was even better. No man had previously ever licked her there before, and she had been embarrassed about even asking. With these young men, it was fun to realize that she could just openly demand it. She was getting quite warm and wet between her legs.

Ronnie leaned in, hesitated, and then stuck out his tongue. He closed his eyes, and leaned all the way in to give her a lick right on the puckered lips of her asshole.

It smelled musky in between her cheeks, and the taste was somewhat bitter, but not nearly as bad as he feared. He in fact found it very arousing, touching the folds and curves of her anus with his tongue. He began to openly lap at her asshole. It was Bobbie and Chris's turn to be shocked. They couldn't believe what he was doing. They knew that they would never do anything like that. He was actually licking a girl's, a woman's, asshole.

Miss Harding enjoyed it. She knew that she looked quite obscene to the boys to be bent over like this, displaying her asshole for them, but it felt so nice to have this young boy lapping at her anus like a dog licking an ice cream cone. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. She even openly sighed and bent over further, moving her ass around and around to help Ronnie get every nook and crannie.

Ronnie would have continued to lick her for sometime but she finally let go of her cheeks and slowly stood up. She felt a little light headed. She looked behind her, appreciating the yearning expression on Ronnie's face, pleading with her to let him do it some more. She squatted back down, giving him another quick look, but pulled her panties back up. "I bet your mother would never let you do that, Ronnie."

She then noticed that Chris was now openly stroking himself. She furled her brow, pretending to be annoyed. "Christopher, you let go of that penis right now!" Chris immediately stopped, feeling that he was just short of his orgasm.

"I just don't know what to do with you boys." Miss Harding folded her arms beneath her breasts, accentuating their prominence. "I try to treat you with respect and decency but you continue to disobey. First you won't play with yourselves and now you won't stop playing with yourselves. Perhaps I should just put my blouse and skirt back on, and march you down to the dean's office, Christopher." Chris experienced a rising feeling of panic. "Would you like to walk down the halls of this building, waving your little erection in the air for everyone to see? I will certainly let you play with it outside of the dean's office if you can't seem to control yourself."

"I am very sorry, Miss Harding. That won't be necessary. I won't touch it again. I promise." Chris was very scared. For all he knew, this was not an idle threat. He couldn't imagine having to jerk off in the hallway. He could feel his erection diminishing, but his balls ached for release.

Miss Harding stared at him with a stern expression on her face, wondering what she should do. She did not in fact intend on taking him down to the dean's office. She was enjoying herself too much, and she recognized that she was probably going too far with these students. She was generally familiar with the innovative discipline methods of Mr. Peters. She had participated herself in some of his class exercises, but she had no knowledge of him actually becoming so directly sexually involved. She assumed that he would show much more self-constraint than her. He would not use the lessons for his own gratification.

"Well, Christopher, if you are unable to control yourself, then perhaps you best leave the room." Chris would much prefer to stay. What was happening now was darn exciting. However, he would not mind getting relief from the ache in his balls.

"Before you go, though, I do believe that you owe us a specimen. Christopher, take my slip from the desk and put it on."

"What?" he exclaimed. He wasn't sure he heard what she said. He didn't understand the reason for this.

"I believe you heard me. I want you to put on my slip, and be sure that you don't rip or stain it." Chris flushed with embarrassment as went over to the desk to get her slip. It was now Miss Harding's turn to enjoy the sight of a butt wiggling across the room, and this one with a little flag pole waving in front.

Chris picked up the slip. As soon as he touched it he noticed how sexy it felt. It was very smooth and soft to the touch. He could even pick up a scent of bath oil, softener, or some pleasant aroma. It was actually rather exciting to be holding in his hands the slip of Miss Harding. Putting it on, however, was another matter. He looked away from his friends and stepped into her slip.

Miss Harding's slip was a bit too big for him. The waistline was not too bad, but Miss Harding was taller than him. The inadequate fit, though, wasn't the embarrassing part. He had never felt so wimpy in his life, standing in front of his friends wearing a woman's slip. He had to admit that the fabric did feel nice across the head of his cock, which was poking out through the shiny fabric draped across his half-erect tent pole. He might have in fact enjoyed using her slip to jerk off, but not like this. Miss Harding, though, wanted it to be precisely like this.

"Alright, Christopher, you wanted to use your hands. Now use your hands to get yourself fully erect again."

Chris felt embarrassed to do so, although it wasn't so difficult this time. He wanted to cum real bad, and the silky fabric felt very nice on his cock. Knowing that it was the slip of Miss Harding also helped. He avoided the eyes of his friends, focusing them instead on the front of Miss Harding's panties. He began to stroke himself through the fabric. It didn't take long before he was again fully erect.

Miss Harding then stopped him. "You stop right there now, sir. I don't want you getting any of your ejaculation on my good clothes." This was not in fact true. She would in fact find it very exciting to have the boys' all cum on her slip, allowing her to enjoy later the wetness and aroma of their young cum. However, she knew that she had to maintain their respect as their teacher.

Miss Harding went to her desk drawer. Each of the boys followed her movements closely with hungry eyes. Just watching Miss Harding walking around in nothing but a bra, panties, and stockings, seeming oblivious to the fact that she was so undressed, was very seductive. It was as if she had simply forgotten to put on her dress this morning and was walking around the class half-naked, ignorant to how much of herself she was revealing. Robert and Ron both felt the urge to touch themselves, their erect cocks waving in front of them like stiff tails, but they knew better.

Miss Harding removed a camera from the desk drawer. "I will need a record of this." She turned to Chris, standing in front of her desk with his stiff cock poking out through "his" slip. "Stand with your hands on your hips, Christopher, and give me a nice smile." She aimed the camera at him. Chris's jaw dropped in distress. This did not seem to be fair at all. He didn't move.

Miss Harding lowered the camera. "Chris, you will be allowed to leave this exercise early, but in doing so, I must have a photograph. If you behave yourself for the rest of the semester, I will provide you with this photograph, and its negative, at the end of the term. However, if you do again misbehave in my class, I will post the picture on the bulletin board next to the drawings provided by the girls. Now, give me a good pose."

Chris flushed with humiliation. His heart was pounding with anxiousness, wondering what he should do. He knew, however, that there was little he could do. She could simply take the picture now, if she wanted. Posing would at least allow him to get the picture back later in the semester. He therefore put his hands on his hips, posing as if he was a girl showing off her slip.

"Good boy," Miss Harding said cheerfully, enjoying his shame and the silliness of his posture. "Now lean back a bit, like you want to show how much your little boner is poking through my slip, and give me a big smile." Chris felt mortified, but did as he was told. Robert and Ron looked away in sympathy. They felt terrible for Chris, and feared that their fate might in fact be the same. When Chris assumed the posture, the flash went off as Miss Harding snapped a picture. "That was wonderful, Christopher, you look very sweet in your slip. I am sure that the girls will enjoy seeing this." Chris's jaw dropped.

Miss Harding enjoyed for the moment his evident feeling of panic. "Now, don't you worry silly boy. I won't show it to anyone, unless, of course, you give me a reason for doing so. Now, lift up your girlie slip and let's see that little man again."

Chris did not enjoy the way she was belittling him, but he was grateful to be able to resume his stroking. He lifted up the slip past his erection, being careful not to tear or stain the fabric. He then resumed his masturbation. Ron and Bobby looked back at him when they heard him removing the fabric from his cock, but they quickly looked away again as they saw him furiously pounding his cock.

"That's a good boy, Christopher, but be sure to aim it directly into the beaker." She moved around the desk to stand next to him. Ronnie quickly got out of her way. Miss Harding took the beaker in her hand and tilted the top toward the head of his engorged cock, just inches away. She smiled sweetly at Chris and then reached down to lightly stroke the cheeks of his clenched butt with her left hand through the slip. Chris's eyes closed in pleasure at the feel of her hand. Just the thought that Miss Harding would be fondling his ass was provocative; the actual feel of her fingers caressing his bare ass cheeks was fantastic. He leaned back and jutted out his hips. His cock was extremely hard and stiff in his hand. He tightly grasped it, stroking it up and down, feeling the pressure beginning to build.

"That's a good little boy, Chrissie," she tenderly whispered in his ear. The infantile and effeminate manner in which she was referring to him was now strangely exciting. He was so excited that she could have said or done anything to him now and he would still enjoy it. He let himself enjoy the way she was treating him. She pinched one of the cheeks of his ass with her long fingernails and then moved her fingers down the crease of his ass outlined by her slip.

"Perhaps I should poke something else up your little bottom? Would you like that Chrissie? Would you like Miss Harding to stick one of her fingers up your little anus?" It was humiliating but exciting. The gorgeous Miss Harding was talking in a filthy manner to him. "Yes, please, please do," he replied, feeling himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Miss Harding started to poke her finger through her slip into the cheeks of his ass. The two other boys were now watching closely. Watching their friend jerk off seemed disgusting, but watching Miss Harding bring him off with her dirty talk and caressing fingers was very erotic. They watched as her fingers reached deeper and deeper into the checks of his butt.