The Lessons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris spread his legs farther to give her more room, even trying to relax his sphincter to make it easier for her to enter, once she arrived at the entrance. And, then, he felt the tip of her finger reach the folds of his anus and he exploded with excitement. His legs stiffened, his faced flushed, and his cock pulsed in his hand. He began shooting wads and wads of cum out through his shaft into the beaker held by Miss Harding.

Miss Harding smiled, tickling his asshole with her finger as he shot his cum into the beaker. She had a difficult time keeping the tip of her finger on his anus, as his whole body was jerking with excitement. "Good boy, Chrissie, now you give Miss Harding a very big load." She looked at the cum splatting into the beaker. "Yes, that is being a good little boy. My, my, look at all that nasty cum. It must have been days since you last played with yourself."

Chris lost himself in the pleasure of his orgasm, enjoying the feeling of relief and pleasure as each shot was released and smacked into the beaker. It was in fact a good deal of cum for him. Perhaps not his record, but nevertheless quite a bit. When the last few shots came out, he began to relax. Miss Harding patted him affectionately on his butt, and then used her left hand to finish him off. Chris breathed heavily as she milked the few remaining drops from his cock into the beaker.

"Well, now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She lifted the beaker up to admire its fullness. She wondered what it would be like to take such a load from a young man into her mouth. Perhaps she would try that in the future, but she wasn't so sure that she could come up with an excuse. She then turned around and walked to the lab table at the back of the room to obtain corks. As she walked away she said, "Christopher, you can now remove my slip, but, again, be careful. If I discover any stains or tears, I will post your picture on the bulletin board."

Chris didn't like being reminded of the picture. He wanted to just enjoy the pleasurable sensations that continued to wax over his body. He carefully removed the slip.

As Miss Harding put a cork on the beaker, and obtaining two more for Ron and Robert, she watched Chris carefully place her slip back on the desk. "That's good, Chris. You can now put your pants back on and go home." Chris caught the eyes of his two friends and whispered, "Good luck." He was glad to leave. He doubted that there would be any further fun for him if he stayed, as he had made his deposit, and he was worried that there might in fact be even more humiliation. He quickly got dressed, unlocked the door, and hurried out of the room. Miss Harding returned with the corks for the two remaining beakers.

She turned her attention back to Ron. "Ronnie, have you ever worn your mother's underthings?"

Ron blushed, but honestly shook his head no, worried that he would now have to wear Miss Harding's underwear.

Miss Harding wondered if he was indeed being honest with her, noticing his apparent discomfort. "Have you ever looked through her dresser drawers when you were alone at home?"

That much he had done, and he shyly nodded, keeping his eyes fixed to the ground.

Miss Harding approached him. She touched his chin and turned his head to face her directly, his eyes though were at the level of her lasciviously displayed breasts. "Ronnie, this is nothing to be ashamed about. Any healthy boy will be fascinated by a woman's underthings, and it isn't your fault that the only ones in the house belong to your mother." As she spoke to him she moved closer, such that her bra enclosed breasts occasionally brushed his face. "Now, you just never mind about being embarrassed about such things." She brought her arms around him and pulled his face into her breasts.

He stumbled with the unexpected movement and his face fell awkwardly in between her large bosoms. It was clumsy but entrancing. He could smell her perfume and feel the warmth and softness of her large tits. He instinctively wrapped his own arms around her waist. Bobby watched with jealousy.

Miss Harding caressed Ronnie's head and hair, and spoke in a soothing, motherly tone. "Poor boy, getting such big stiffies and no place to put them. It's only natural to explore what's in your house. I imagine that it must have gotten you very excited to search through your mother's panties and bras. They must have smelled so nice, laced with her perfumes, and so soft to the touch."

Ronnie had always enjoyed exploring his mother's personal things, and now he could delight in the memory as he was in fact embracing the breasts of Miss Harding. He breathed deeply into her sweet, nurturing bosoms, holding her more tightly, pressing his erect cock into her thigh.

Miss Harding felt the tightening of his grasp and his stiff cock. She brought one hand down to his naked buns and affectionately patted them. "I suppose if she had caught you, that you would have gotten a very terrible spanking. Does she still spank you Ronnie?"

Ronnie said quietly, "No, Miss Harding," his voice muffled by his face being engulfed in her boobs. He also shook his head no, enjoying the excuse for massaging her tits with his head. He wished that she had taken her bra off. Feeling his face on her lacy bra was plenty exciting though.

"I bet you would enjoy a spanking though, wouldn't you. Showing your mother your naked bottom, feeling her hand caressing and stroking your cheeks as she prepared to give you a nasty spanking."

He had to admit that this thought was delicious, particularly if it had the sexual tension suggested by Miss Harding. It also helped that the thought was coupled with the actual fondling and petting of his naked butt by Miss Harding. He nodded his head, not wanting to speak.

"Of course you would, and then you could show her your big bad erection, all stiff and hard. I bet she would just be so proud of how big you have grown and what a man you have become." She slid her fingers up and down the crack of his ass.

Ronnie thought it would be neat to have his mother be excited by the sight of his stiff cock. He pushed his own cock into the abdomen of Miss Harding, even subtly moving his hips to provide further stimulation. His effort did not go unnoticed by Miss Harding.

"Maybe momma would even take care of her stiff little man. Would you like that Ronnie? Mommy jerking you off so that you would not feel so uncomfortable with that big, nasty stiffy?"

Ronnie nodded, hoping that Miss Harding would in fact demonstrate.

She gently pushed him back, placed a hand under his chin, and looked him in the eyes. He gazed up at her past the large orbs that covered much of his view. "Why don't you show mommy how much cum you can make with that big bad penis of yours?" He again nodded. She released him from her grasp and turned him to face the beaker. He began to stroke his cock as Miss Harding held the beaker for his ejaculation.

She moved up tight against him, bringing her left hand fully around his small waist to reach his balls from the other side. He jumped at the touch of her fingers on his testicles, and then sighed with pleasure as she firmly but gently grasped and massaged his balls. He was now pressed tightly against her, his head again wrapped by her large breasts. She whispered into his ear, "Give mommy a big load of cum, be a good boy now, Ronnie." With all this stimulation, it would not take long. "If you produce a lot, maybe mommy will let you suckle her nipples again, just like she did when you were a very little boy." The thought of sucking on Miss Harding's tits was very exciting and he began to pump harder on his cock. "Do you remember sucking your mommy's titties Ronnie?" She didn't really expect an answer. "I remember," continuing her role playing, "You even got little boners back then, and they were so cute. You didn't squirt any nasty old cum, but you would get these little stiffies and I would play with them with my fingers." Ronnie knew he couldn't last much longer. "I want to play with your stiffy now, Ronnie, I want to hold your manly cock with my hand and make you spray and spurt all over the room."

Ronnie leaned back deeper into her breasts and pushed out his hips. He let go of his cock. Miss Harding put the beaker in his hand and took hold of his cock with her strong, womanly hand. "Keep the beaker in place like a good little boy, Ronnie. You don't want momma to have to clean up after you." He tipped the beaker toward his cock.

Miss Harding could almost hold his entire length in her hand. She firmly grasped his stiff shaft and stroked it up and down, up and down. Ronnie closed his eyes and groaned, an instinctive thrusting of hips appeared. He turned his head into one of her large, soft breasts. "If you cum for mommy, I will even let you squirt in my mouth the next time; won't that be fun, Ronnie? Squirting your hot cum into mommy's mouth?"

That was it, and he shot a load into the beaker, hitting the bottom with such force that a loud splat could be heard. She gripped tighter on his cock and increased the rate of her pumping. Each subsequent spray splashed into the rapidly growing puddle at the bottom of the beaker, like a pulsating hose spewing into a bucket. Ronnie panted and moaned. Miss Harding squeezed his balls in encouragement and expressed her pleasure, "Ronnie, good boy, you're squirting an excellent load for mommy." She continued to clasp and massage his balls as he repeatedly spurted into the beaker, like a cow squirting its milk into a bucket. "Ronnie, so much cum for mommy, I just don't know what I will do with it all, I'm so proud of my little man," leaning down to plant a firm kiss on his head as his last few shots burst out.

When he was done, she squeezed out any remaining drops into the beaker. She then wiggled the cock to shake it clean. She turned to place the cork on the beaker. As she did so, she told him to put has pants back on. She carefully labeling the beaker with his name so that she would not confuse them later. "Very good job, Ronnie, an excellent amount. I believe that this is among the most I have gotten so far."

"Thank you, Miss Harding," Ronald replied, buttoning up his slacks, looking flushed and exhausted, and a little embarrassed to have shared this fantasy with Bobby standing right there. Bobby had a surprised and confused look on his face.

Miss Harding leaned in close to Ronnie and whispered, too softly this time for Bobby to hear, "If you behave for the rest of the semester, mommy will do what she promised." She then gave him a peck on the cheek and he left the room with a big grin on his face. Miss Harding then turned to Bobby.

She came over to his side and slid onto the desk, sitting with her stocking legs hanging down. She crossed her legs and looked at his stiff cock, still pointing up. "Well, we will just have to give this big fellow a reward, won't we Bobby?" He smiled in anticipation. "He has been the most cooperative and faithful of the three all this time." She put her index finger in her mouth, thoroughly moistening the end, and then brought it to the tip of his cock, tracing its entire surface with her wet finger.

Bobby half closed his eyes and sighed, "Miss Harding, that feels so good." With the other two boys gone, he felt more able to speak directly.

She smiled and clasped the head of his cock with her index finger and thumb, squeezing gently she said, "I just don't know what I should do with this fellow." Bobby had about thirty suggestions, but he didn't feel comfortable speak that directly.

She got off the desk and squatted down in front of him. She looked up at him, his face expressing rapt anticipation. "Do you think he deserves a kiss, Bobby?"

Bobby didn't hesitate. "Yes, Miss Harding, I think so, if you think it's alright, I mean."

She smiled at his nervousness and then grasped his thighs with her hands and leaned forward to plant a long, wet kiss on the head of his young, stiff cock.

Bobby wanted to shut his eyes to fully embrace the physical pleasure of feeling her lips on the head of his cock, but he also didn't want to miss the opportunity of seeing Miss Harding, squatting in front of him, the deep valley of her breasts revealed by her position, her red lips planted firmly on the head of his cock. He felt an urge to just spurt right now onto the red full lips of his teacher. Miss Harding liked to wear a deep red lipstick, and it was very sexy to see them pressing onto the head of his cock. She even parted her lips briefly and lightly licked the head with her tongue. He jerked a bit with surprise but kept his stance, hoping she would do it again.

Miss Harding contemplated her next move. She knew what she wanted to do, but she also knew that it would not be appropriate. She sighed with frustration.

She looked up at Bobby. "Bobby, what I am about to do must remain a secret between us. You must not tell any of your friends. If you keep this secret, and you behave for the rest of the semester, I will reward you with even more after classes have ended. Do you understand?" She looked deeply into his eyes to try to read his reaction.

Bobby did not hesitate. "Miss Harding, anything you say. I won't tell anyone anything. I won't even tell Ronnie or Chris. I promise." Bobby made a cross across his chest to emphasize the point. He hoped that this would be enough.

Miss Harding continued to look at his eyes. It seemed to her that he was telling the truth, but she knew that at this point he would probably agree to most anything. But, she also knew she wanted to do it so much that she was willing to take the chance. She then leaned forward and tightly wrapped her full red lips around the head of his cock. Bobby gasped. She then slowly brought her head down on his cock, progressively engulfing the full length of his shaft into her mouth, massaging each inch with her lips as she worked his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Bobby watched with delight as his entire cock gradually disappeared into her mouth. When she was done, all he could see was her red lips pressed against the base of his cock. Her nose tweaked with the tickling of his pubic hair. She stayed there for awhile, breathing through her nose. Bobby twitched his cock in her mouth, feeling it touch her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Miss Harding then slowly pulled back, licking the staff with her tongue as it gradually emerged. She stopped when only the head remained, her lips wrapped around the base of the bulb. She then thoroughly massaged and tickled the head with her tongue, rapidly massaging its sides and lapping at the front, like a dog desperate for water.

Bobby bent his legs. He wanted to sit down, feeling weak in the legs, but he didn't want to interrupt her, knowing that she had second thoughts about doing this at all. He also felt like grabbing her head but he knew that she would probably resist his effort to control her movements. He did lean back and thrust his hips forward.

Miss Harding responded by pulling back, keeping only the head of his cock in her mouth. She sucked on it, like a puppy suckling on her mother's teat, licking and tickling the head with her tongue. She brought her right hand to the shaft of his cock, grasping it within her fist and began stroking its length as she continued to suckle the head. Her efforts were facilitated by how wet the shaft had become within her mouth. She jerked him off into her mouth.

Bobbie returned his eyes to Miss Harding. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Her large breasts were so beautifully displayed between his legs. He looked deeply into the white skin of her cleavage. But the best sight was her red lips wrapped around his cock as her fist pumped the rod, encouraging him to release his load into her mouth. His teacher was actually giving him a blow job, and she even seemed to be enjoying it, trying to get him to shoot his load into her mouth. He had always wondered if any girl would ever let him cum in her mouth, and now it was in fact Miss Harding, his biology teacher, squatting beneath him in her bra and panties. He was going to shoot his load into the mouth of Miss Harding.

Bobby felt his heart racing faster and his legs getting weak. He gasped, "Oh my," and Miss Harding took this as a cue that he was about to cum. She quickly let go of his cock and reached for the last remaining beaker. She at first could not find it with her hand, reaching blindly. It was not placed right next to her head on the desk and she had to briefly turn to see where she had put it. As she turned, Bobby's cock popped out of her mouth, just as the first jet of cum shot from its tip.

"Miss Harding!" Bobby exclaimed as his cum burst from his cock with a tremendous orgasmic release of pleasure. He bent forward with the excitement, pulling his cock away from her face as she was reaching for the beaker.

The first shot hit her on the side of her face, just missing her left eye. She knew she was in trouble, as he was pulling away as she was reaching for the beaker. However, she quickly grasped the beaker and turned back to his cock as the second shot burst out of his cock, splatting on her nose and across her lips. She didn't mind. It was in fact exciting to have a young man shoot his load on her face. She knew that this must be a thrill for him. However, she could not let him continue to do it. That would gave away the fact of how much she liked receiving his young cum on her face. She got the beaker placed in front of the head of his cock to receive the rest of his load, using her left hand to keep it in place. Bobby was bent over, spurting repeated shots of cum into the beaker, each one splashing into the remnants of the previous bursts.

Bobby watched as the gushes burst forth. His eyes were half closed in revelry, enjoying the sight of his cum dripping down the side of her face. He saw her tongue emerge to lick off the cum that had fallen across her lips. The sight and the sensations were all that he could have hoped for. He lost himself in the bliss of the moment, as his dick shot its repeated jets of jism, wrapped tightly in the hands of his teacher.

When he was done, she milked the few remaining drops into the beaker. She then looked up at him, smiled, and let go. His cock sprang back up, still erect. She was impressed with his virility.

However, he was concerned. "I'm sorry, Miss Harding, I didn't mean to hit you there," referring to the cum on her face.

She knew he was sorry, perhaps even embarrassed. She reassured him. "I know, Bobby, but I didn't mind. I think a boy's cum is in fact rather sweet."

He wasn't sure how she in fact meant that, but it was good to hear that she wasn't mad. Bobby caught his breath and then bent over to pick up his pants. Miss Harding stood up as well, not bothering yet to wipe the cum off her face. She just watched Bobby get dressed. When he was finished she smiled down at him. He didn't know what to look at: her panties, her breasts, or the cum on her face. He looked at all three but settled on her face. He was still feeling a bit embarrassed.

"You were a good boy, Bobbie, and I know that I can trust you to keep our secret. You just continue to be good in class and I will give you much more at the end of classes."

Bobby watched the cum slide down her cheek. He smiled back. "Anything you say, Miss Harding. I will even make sure that the other kids stay in line from here on."

Miss Harding was impressed. The discipline techniques of Mr. Peters did appear to be working, and she was even enjoying the process. "Well, you might even become my little pet, Bobby. Perhaps I might need to reward you before classes end?"

Bobby sure hoped so.

Miss Harding kissed him on the forehead and then got dressed as he left the room. She realized that she would like to explore Mr. Peters' techniques with some of the other students. Teddy in particular needed her attention.