The Lucky Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?" she asked sleepily.

I looked at my phone. "It's three-thirty,"

She moved her leg and froze. I was busted! There was no way she didn't feel my erection against her thigh. She didn't move for a minute. She looked up at me and I felt her rub her panties against my thigh. I didn't act like I noticed and she did it again.

"Kaitlyn, don't baby," I whispered.

"Why not?" she said. "I can feel you, Cedric. I know what that is."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I was like that when I woke up."

"Is it because of me?" she asked.

"Yes, but it shouldn't be," I told her. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to perv on you or anything."

"I like it," she said. "I love you, Cedric. You're really hunky and my panties were wet when I went to sleep. I know I'm not sexy, but maybe I could be for you."

"Who told you you aren't sexy?' I asked.

"I don't have big boobs or a fat ass," she said. "I know men like that."

"No, you don't have that. I like big boobs and fat asses as much as the next guy," I told her. "I like tiny little boobs and hard, tight little asses, too. Don't you ever let anyone tell you that you aren't sexy, Kaitlyn. You're as sexy as hell! When those girls with big boobs and fat asses are just fat and saggy you're still going to be as sexy as hell. If you were older I'd be all over you."

"Instead, I'm all over you," she giggled. "So I have to be old to be with you?"

I laughed. "Not old, just older."

"I'm horny now," she said. "My dad was six years older than Mom."

"Yes, but they were older than either one of us," I told her. "You're too young, Kaitlyn."

She grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her panties. They were soaked and she rubbed herself on my hand.

"Does that feel too young?"

"Jesus Christ, Kaitlyn, you're nineteen," I said "No, that feels amazing but we shouldn't"

"I'll never tell anyone," she said.

"What about Amber?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'll tell her," she said. "She wants you, too."

"Oh, my God, I'm going to hell," I groaned.

"I think it would be more like heaven," she said. "Just think, you've got two teenaged girls hot for you. All the boys I know would give their left nut to be you."

"Yes, but I'm not a boy you know," I said.

"Oh, well, that cock under my leg sure feels like you're a boy," she said. She reached down and grabbed me.

I groaned and she slid all the way on top of me and kissed me. Her little mouth was soft and luscious and her lips were alive against mine. She sat up on me and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She was breathtaking. Those of you who have never seen a naked nineteen-year-old girl have no idea. I had never seen a naked nineteen-year-old girl in the flesh, and she was spectacular. She wasn't just a naked nineteen-year-old girl. She was an incredibly beautiful nineteen-year old-girl who could have easily been a runway model if she was taller. She just had those tiny little titties that made little cones that stuck out about two inches from her chest. The ends were covered by brown areolae with hard little nipples the same color as little points on the tips. They were as hard as diamonds and she scooted up on me until they were right in my face. She lowered one of them to my lips and I tried to turn my head. I really did. She took my head in her hands and I was lost.

As she lowered her little body down, my mouth opened involuntarily and she fit that whole little cone inside. I sucked it up, fluttering my tongue over that hard little nipple and she moaned, pushing her breast into my mouth and her fingers tangled in my hair. I let my teeth graze it and she shuddered. She fed me the other one and this time she began to tremble. When my lips closed around that nipple she arched her back, thrusting against me and I sucked it hard. She went into orbit, writhing and rubbing her pussy on my belly as she came, calling my name over and over again. I thought that this must be the first time anyone had ever tasted those little breasts.

She scooted back until she could kiss me and she was panting heavily.

"That was so amazing, Cedric," she gasped. "I've never felt like that in my life."

"Have you ever rubbed yourself?" I asked her.

She blushed. "Yes, it felt good but not like that. I want to do it again."

I rolled her onto her side and squeezed her close. When I slid my hand down that silky back and inside her panties to cup one hard little cheek she gasped. I pulled her against me and let her feel my cock against her belly. I squeezed her butt and she flexed under my fingers, giggling a little. She was absolutely charming in every way. I slid my hand inside her panties, up over her hip and down across a flat plane until I cupped her pussy in my hand. She was silky. That's the only way to describe her. Her hair wasn't long and it was thin and wispy. It wasn't a big patch either, but it felt very exotic under my touch; fine and just... silky. I pushed at her panties and she reached down and wiggled them off over her feet.

I pulled away to look at her and I could hardly breathe. She looked like someone's fantasy of an erotic doll! She was delicate and fragile looking. She had the same fire down below that was on her head. I ran my fingers through it and her hips twisted a little. She looked very young and I started feeling guilty again. She sensed my hesitation and she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her thighs. I ran a finger through her slit and it was soaking wet. She groaned and thrust her hips up, seeking more contact and I gave it to her. Her juices were thick and syrupy and I used them to coat her tiny little clitoris. It was just a bump but it quickly became erect and when I started stroking it she went wild again, moaning my name over and over. I knew she would quickly become too sensitive to touch, so I stopped and kissed my way down her belly and all over the inside of her thighs. When I dipped my tongue inside her tight little opening she jerked like she had been shocked, and went off again. I could plainly see her virgin barrier and I didn't want to break it, so I just played with her lips and attacked her clit until she came again. She was a screamer and she came over and over again.

"Oh, ah, my God, Cedric!" she groaned. "That's so... that's so... Jesus, it's good!"

She thrashed around and bucked under me until I grabbed her hard little ass and held her still. She strained against my hands and I could see her little pussy pulsing. She began to struggle to escape.

"Stop, Cedric," she moaned. "Please, I can't take any more. God you're killing me! Please!"

"Come for me again," I told her, and went back to work. I ate that hot little pussy until I thought my tongue was going to fall off and she was nearly hysterical with sensation.

She pushed frantically against my head and I allowed her to push me away. I slid back up over her so I could kiss her. She grabbed my head and crushed her lips against mine. She pushed me up and looked at my face for a minute.

"That was exactly how I dreamed it would be," she said.

I pressed my cock against her wetness and she flinched.

"No, Cedric; I can't do any more now. Please, this was the first time I've ever let a man touch me like that and I'm just overloaded."

She fought out from under me and pushed me down on my back. "I'm going to do you now," she said.

She bent over me and I pulled her down until I could get my hands on her amazing ass. I couldn't believe how firm and resilient it felt. I could smell the arousal she was putting off and when I felt her lick the head of my cock with her little tongue I nearly came.

"Oh, my God, Kaitlyn," I moaned. "I'm not going to last long here. You're just too sexy and too beautiful. I'm going to come like a bomb as soon as you do that a few times."

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Just suck on me like a lollipop," I groaned. "It's going to be messy. Have you ever done this before?"

"No, I've never seen one before, except on the internet." She looked back at me.

"There's going to be a lot of cum," I warned her.

"What should I do with it?" she asked.

"Do you think you could swallow it?" I asked.

"I don't know. What does it taste like?"

I laughed. "I have no idea. I don't suck cocks. Some girls love it, others hate it."

"Well, we'll find out which kind I am," she said.

Her lips slid down and she took maybe three inches inside her mouth. She sucked like she was trying to strip the skin off of me! It was amazing and the thought that this nineteen-year-old angel was doing it made me wild. I felt my balls draw up in a knot and I was coming.

She choked at first but she hung in there. She was making these lewd gulping sounds, and her eyes never left my face. She couldn't keep up with the flow, but she tried. I felt like my life was pouring out the end of my cock and there was cum all over her chin and hands as she kept stroking me.

When she was satisfied I was through she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I heard water running and when she came back she was carrying a washcloth. Her face was clean and she washed me off, giving my cock a kiss on the head. She threw the washcloth in the direction of the bathroom and crawled back on top of me. She looked in my eyes and I could tell she wanted me to say something.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever done," I told her. "You're amazing, Kaitlyn."

She glowed. "I can't believe we did that," she said. "I was so sad when we came home and you just made me feel a lot better. I loved that, Cedric, and I'm going to want to do it again a lot. I want to do more next time."

My heart skipped a beat. There was going to be a next time! I squeezed my little munchkin and she kissed me.

"I'm not one of the girls who love cum," she confessed.

"Was it really bad?" I asked.

"No, I'll do that for you anytime you want me to, but I don't love it," she explained. "I loved sucking you off but not cum. I don't hate it, and it made me feel really like powerful to make you do that. I know it made you feel like you made me feel, and I want to do it again. I don't mind the taste that bad. It's worth doing it to make you feel good. It wasn't unpleasant, just sort of warm and thick."

I laughed. "Well, I love your pussy and I'm going to taste it every time I get the chance."

"I can hardly wait," she giggled. "We should go back to the hospital."

We got dressed and when we got there Amber came and gave us a hug. She sniffed a couple of times then leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You smell like pussy. Don't get close to Mom." I blushed a fiery red, but I stayed away from Mandy.

We brought burgers and we all ate. I sent Kaitlyn and Amber to the store for clothes. They didn't have any money so I gave them each 500 dollars. They didn't want to take it, but I told them they could pay me back when they got their insurance settlement. It should replace all their stuff. I had no intention of letting them pay me back, but they didn't need to know that. I stayed with Mandy and we got acquainted. I had talked to her or her husband a few times when we saw each other out in the yard, but I didn't know her very well.

"I want to thank you for taking care of my babies, Cedric," she told me. "I was so worried about them it was driving me crazy. You've made quite an impression on my girls. You're all they talk about."

"Yeah, well they're very special, Mandy," I said. "You must be a wonderful mother and Dave must have been a wonderful father. I'm so sorry he's gone. I would have liked to get to know him."

She got tears in her eyes. "He was a wonderful father," she said. "I think you must be a lot like he was. I'll never forget how you took care of the girls. God, everything's such a mess. I don't know what we're going to do."

She was crying openly now and I held her hand. "I know you don't know me very well, but if you let me, I'll help you," I said.

"How?" she asked. "They're going to release me in a few hours and we don't even have anywhere to go. We aren't rich, Cedric. Dave's and my parents are both dead and we don't have any other family in the area. We've barely been scraping by, and now I can't work. I don't know what we'll do. I don't even know if the restaurant is still there."

"You can stay with me while you get back on your feet," I told her. "You know how big my house is. I've got plenty of room. There's a master bedroom and bath upstairs and four more bedrooms and baths. There's a master suite downstairs, too. I use one of the upstairs ones for an office, but my bedroom is downstairs. We'll put you in mine so you won't have to worry about stairs, and I'll move upstairs. The girls can have two of the spare rooms. We've been sleeping in the living room so we could have air conditioning. We'll all have to sleep there for a while. They'll eventually get the power back on and we'll be comfortable."

"How will we live?" she wept. "I have 1200 dollars in the bank. We all need everything and the insurance probably won't pay off for a long time."

"I'm going to help you," I told her.

"How? Are you wealthy, Cedric? What do you work at?"

"I'm professionally decadent," I said.

"What does that mean?" she laughed through her tears. "I mean, I know what the words mean, but are you just playing?"

"Yes, a little, but I don't work," I said. "I mean, I don't do anything I consider work. I'm a writer, Mandy. I write fiction novels, and I won't be working on a new book for at least six months. I take my retirement in installments. This is one of the retired times. My grandparents were from Carthage, and they made a fortune quarrying Carthage Marble. My parents are still in the business, and they have more money than all of us will ever be able to spend the rest of our lives. I make more than they do. I don't want it to seem like I'm overwhelming you here, but taking care of you and the girls is nothing to me. Well, that didn't come out right. It's everything to me. I've been privileged all my life and it's time for me to do something to show how grateful I am. I haven't known your girls very long, but they've become precious to me. If you let me, I'll get to know you and we'll be friends, too. I won't let anything bad happen to you or the girls, Mandy."

She looked at me like I was crazy. "I knew you were a writer," she said. "The Lamberts next door told us that. Why would you do this, Cedric?"

"What kind of a guy would I be if I didn't?" I asked her. "I'm not necessarily a very good guy, Mandy. I've done a lot of mean, stupid things in my life. I've been married and divorced and it was my fault. I'm not a cheater or anything, but I just didn't pay enough attention and I didn't care enough. I've got maybe ten friends in the world other than my family. I've just pretty much been a party animal all my life. I've done a lot of bad things. Now I've got two girls I care a lot about. I'd like for it to be three. They care about me, too. Do you know how many times in the last week they've told me they love me? I don't know either, but it's been more than in my whole life up to this point. I don't want to lose that. Will you give me a chance?"

She smiled tentatively and gave me a funny look. "I guess we will. We don't really have many options. I swear to God though, Cedric; if you hurt my girls I'll spend the rest of my life hunting you down and making you pay. Yes, we'll give you a chance, and thank you."

We talked for a long time and I noticed a definite thawing as we just got to know each other a little. By the time the girls got back, we were laughing like old friends. They were very excited.

"Cedric let me drive his car," Kaitlyn bubbled. "He has this really cool Charger, Mom. You should see all the stuff we got!"

They told her all about their shopping trip and the nurse came in with her release papers. We took her out in a wheelchair and they let me push her. I picked her up and put her in the car. She didn't weigh much more than the girls, and she felt very tiny in my arms. It was hard to believe that this tiny woman had two teenagers. Kaitlyn asked if she could drive us home and Amber and I sat in the back seat. She scooted over against me and put my arm around her as we drove. We dragged another mattress into the living room and got Mandy as comfortable as she was going to get until we got the power back on.

That took five more days. We had a memorial service for Dave and it was very emotional and traumatic for the girls. They cried a lot for three days, and I tried to comfort them as best I could. It was going to be a long, tough time for them. We played board games and cards constantly. I discovered that Mandy was actually a gamer, and we played Skyrim, Destiny and Dark Souls together for hours while the girls read or played on my phone or iPads.

I saw the power company trucks driving around, but they hadn't stopped at our house yet. The line had pulled off the house when the tree fell on it, and I could see the broken line across the street. I got Amber to stand out in the yard and hold up the line when one of the crews drove by. I thought they'd be a lot more responsive to a hot girl than me. They noticed her standing there and pulled over.

"You guys not hooked up yet?" A young man got out of the truck and came over. "I thought we had all the houses on this side hooked up."

He talked on the radio for a minute and in a few minutes a bucket truck pulled up and they got the power back on. We got the house cleaned up and took the mattresses back to the beds. The girls helped me move my stuff upstairs and we got Mandy into the bedroom downstairs. They moved all their stuff into the rooms upstairs, and Mom and Dad came by. I introduced everyone and I could tell Mom and Dad liked the girls right away. That was a little unusual, because they had hated most of my friends and my ex. They invited us to a barbecue at their house on Friday, and the girls were excited to go. They had brought groceries and cases of bottled water. We were doing fine, and life sort of started settling back to normal. We still didn't have cable or Internet, but I had data on my tablets and phone so we could keep up with the world. Amber took over one of my iPads and Kaitlyn the other one. Mandy and I shared the phone for a couple of days and I got them all phones on my plan.

Toward the end of the week I got a company out to fix the windows and we were set. School was out, so that wasn't a problem. Mandy had been home about two weeks and she was getting better every day. She still had casts and went around on crutches but she seemed happy. Mandy insisted that we would eat dinner together every night. We would turn off all the electronics and sit at the dining room table. I doubt that I had used it a dozen times since I owned the house, but it was pretty special to sit with that family and hear all about their day.

The girls spent some time with friends but every evening they came home for dinner. Mandy told me it was a family tradition their father had started, and they weren't about to break it. Two weeks after Mandy got out of the hospital the new SRT8 came in. We all caught a cab down to the dealership to pick it up. They fell in love with it right away. I had a plan to let the girls drive the RT and Mandy could have my truck when she got out of her casts. Of course, Amber and Kaitlyn tried to talk me into letting them drive the SRT, but there was no way that was going to happen.

I did let Kaitlyn and Amber drive it if I didn't need to go anywhere. Kaitlyn would come in and kiss me. "Cedric, can we take the whip?" she would ask. They would rub those hard little titties on me and their mother would laugh hysterically. That would always make me laugh and I couldn't say no. Kaitlyn was very physical with me when no one was looking and she rubbed that hot little body up against me constantly. We were never really alone and nothing sexual had happened between us since Mandy came home. I thought she was just going to tease me some and that what we had done had satisfied her curiosity for now.