The Lucky Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what I thought until I woke up in the middle of the night with her lips wrapped around my cock. I reached down and pulled her up. She was naked and I could feel all that firm girl against me. I slept nude and she plastered herself against me.

"Kaitlyn, what are you doing?" I whispered. "What if Amber gets up and needs a drink or something?"

"She can get a drink in her bathroom," she whispered back. "Besides, I told her I was going to do this. Mom can't climb the stairs. I've been burning up wanting to be with you, Cedric. I can't wait anymore."

She pressed her lips against mine and cut off what I was trying to say. When she slid back down and engulfed me in the furnace of her mouth again, I couldn't say anything if I had wanted to. I pulled her around so I could get at that hot little pussy and the aroma of a clean, horny girl filled the room. I licked away the juice that was spilling out of her and she moaned, making a very erotic feeling around my cock in her mouth. I cupped her tight little ass in my hands and pulled her down so I could get to her clit. She jumped and shuddered when my tongue hit it. I worked her tightness with my tongue until I could feel her start trembling. I eased my finger carefully into her moistness and she shuddered again. I curled it up, finding her G spot and stroking it. She exploded and so did I. I heard her choke a little and she faltered for a second as her body stiffened. She kept coming for a long time until she finally wiggled around to face me again.

"God, that was good, Cedric," she gasped. "Did I tell you I love you today?"

"No, baby. I love you, too," I told her. I kissed her and felt a smear of cum on her cheek. God, she was sexy! Her hand slid down and she stroked me gently. She slid up until she could get one hard little nipple into my mouth and I sucked it in. Evidently, the twin wanted some attention, too, and she moved until I could get to it. My cock rapidly grew under this amazing girl and she slid back down.

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

"Are you sure, Kaitlyn? This seems like a bad idea to me," I said. "I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I'm taking the pill," she whispered. "I want you to get me pregnant, but not for a few years. I've got plans that don't include a baby right now." She giggled. "That's so hot thinking about it, though."

She positioned me, and I felt her pussy lips part around the head of my cock. It started to slide inside and she winced in pain. "I'm stuck," she whispered. "It hurts, Cedric. Is it supposed to hurt?"

"A little," I told her. "You're a virgin, Kaitlyn. It's not going to be fun at first."

"I know," she breathed. "Just do it, Cedric; I can't. I'm scared."

"We don't have to do this," I told her. "I'm good just playing with you."

"Really?" she asked. "You won't think I'm a little girl?"

"No, Kaitlyn. Little girls don't make me feel like you just did. You're an amazing woman and I want you to be comfortable with it when you do whatever we do."

"Thanks, Cedric," she said. "That makes me feel really good. If you really don't mind will you just hold me? Can I sleep with you? I have a plan."

"Uh oh," I said. "Nothing makes me as nervous as a girl with a plan. Yes, I'd love to sleep with you and hold you. What time does Amber usually get up?"

"It doesn't matter, Cedric. I told you she knows."

"What if she tells Mandy?"

"She won't. I know she won't, but I don't want to tell you how I know yet."

I gave up. There's no arguing with girls that are being mysterious. I really wanted to just hold that gorgeous little thing in my arms anyway. She rested her head on my chest and I could feel her hard little tits crushed against me. She slid one leg over me and I could feel her silky little pussy against my leg. She pressed it languorously against my thigh and sighed. I kissed the top of her head.

"You're precious to me, Kaitlyn," I told her. She sighed again and I felt her relax.

I woke up with a sexy little angel in my arms. I watched her sleep for a while. She looked so cute and innocent that I got a lump in my throat just watching her. I petted her for a while and she opened those beautiful green eyes. She yawned and stretched like a sleepy kitten.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Morning, Cedric," she moved up to kiss me.

"Let me brush my teeth first," I protested.

She laughed and jumped out of bed in all her naked glory. "I'll be back," she said in a terminator accent. She sashayed out and I went in and did my morning routine. When I got back there were two girls in my bed. I pretended something was wrong with my eyes.

"Help, I'm seeing double!"

They made disgusted faces. "Come and get in here with us, you big idiot," Amber said.

I crawled up between them and they draped themselves over me. "I've missed this," Amber sighed. "I liked it better when we all slept together in the living room."

"I don't think your mother would approve," I said.

"She can't get up here," Amber said.

They giggled. "What are we going to do when she can come upstairs?" I asked.

"Forbid her from coming up here," Kaitlyn said. "Confine her to the ground floor. Tell her she's afraid of heights!"

We got a laugh out of that and I squeezed them tightly. "Speaking of mothers, mine expects us around two today. We need to go see if yours needs our help with anything."

They groaned, but went off to their rooms to get dressed. I heard music playing downstairs so I knew Mandy was up. When I went down the stairs she was playing my piano. I didn't know she played. Even with the cast on her arm she was good. She was playing a ragtime number and it was very cheery and nice. I walked over and stood beside her and put my arm over her shoulder. She smiled up at me and I was struck by how beautiful she was. Her girls looked very much like her. She looked young, too, in that ageless way beautiful women have. She could have been twenty-five or forty-five, she would still be beautiful. She was tiny and cute and perky and all those things that would last when today's centerfolds were fat and saggy. I shook off the reverie.

"You're very good, Mandy," I said. "Do you remember we're going to my parent's house today?"

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it," she said. "Do we need to wear anything special?"

"Can you get a pair of jeans on over that cast?" I asked.

"I only have two pairs," she said. "I guess I can cut open a seam and maybe sew it back up after my cast comes off."

I felt like a heel. "I forgot all about you," I said. "You've just been wearing pajamas haven't you?"

"Well I've been in bed, mostly," she said. "I'll get some more clothes as soon as I can go back to work."

"You'll get some now," I told her. "We don't have to be there until two, so we'll go shopping this morning."

"Nooo! Please, Cedric; you've already done too much," she started to cry. "I'm so grateful for everything you've done. I'll be fine, really."

"Mom, why are you crying?" Amber was standing at the foot of the stairs. "What will be fine?"

"She's worried about not having any clothes and she doesn't want me to take her shopping," I said.

"Mom, that's just silly," Amber told her. "Kaitlyn! Come down here," she called up the stairs.

Those two girls were like an avalanche. They swept us in to breakfast, and before either of us could draw a breath we were in the car headed for the mall. They had her a new wardrobe in two hours and we were swept back home, dressed and in the car headed for Carthage before our heads stopped spinning. I looked over at Mandy and her face was flushed and her eyes were shining. She looked over at me and shook her head.

"Now you see what I've lived with for the last eighteen years."

We all burst out laughing.

Dad fancied himself a master of grilling. He wasn't, and I had choked down hundreds of burnt or raw chicken breasts, steaks and burgers over the years. I made him let me help and the girls, Mandy and Mom changed into swimsuits and lay by the pool. Everyone except Mandy swam occasionally, and we played music all of us could stand. Mom was a classical buff, Dad liked country and I hated them both. We settled on folk and I introduced the girls to the Avett Brothers. We all liked their simple little ballads and we lounged around until the burgers were done. The girls helped Mom carry all the side dishes and desserts outside and we had a great cookout. Dad had a professional grade badminton court, and he beat us all handily. We played doubles with Amber on his team and Kaitlyn on mine. Mom and Mandy watched and sipped whatever booze Mom was feeding her.

They also had a croquet course set up, and even Mandy hobbled around and played that. We ate leftovers when it got dark and Dad cut watermelons he had cooling in the refrigerator in the gazebo. We all got drinks, the girls drank peach tea, and we didn't leave until nearly midnight. I could tell that Mom and Dad had fallen in love with my girls. Dad flirted with them shamelessly, and they teased him right back. Mandy blushed now and again but she gave him as good as she got. Mom smiled graciously. She was the queen of his heart and her castle, and she loved the old lecher. They walked us out to the car and Mandy asked me if we could have them to dinner at our house next weekend.

I saw Mom glance at me when the girls added their chorus of pleas to come to "our" house. She pulled me aside for a minute after the girls got in the car.

"Cedric, I don't know what's going on but I like the new you," she told me. "Those are precious girls and I think all three have a crush on you. If I hear they've shed one tear and you're the reason. I'll keep your nuts in a jar for a trophy on my mantel."

"I love them, Mom," I told her. "I don't know what's going on either, but I've never been happier. I'm going to ride this wave all the way to the beach."

She kissed me and Dad gave me a big hug.

The girls were pretty quiet on the way home. "Why so serious, Batman?" I asked Mandy.

"I don't know," she said. "I think we're all a little overwhelmed. Girls, what are you thinking?"

"I loved your parents, Cedric," I felt Amber's arms slide around my neck from the back seat. "I just wish they were my grandparents. I just feel like I'm going to wake up and this is all going to be a dream. It started out to be a nightmare, but it turned into a fairy tale."

"There's still a little of the nightmare because Daddy's gone," Kaitlyn leaned up and hugged her Mom like Amber was hugging me. "I just never dreamed we'd meet anyone like Cedric or that we'd feel like we were part of a family. Mom, you aren't saying anything."

I glanced over at Mandy and her eyes were filled with tears. One big drop eased over one of her incredibly long eyelashes and down her cheek. "I'm just so emotional I can barely breathe," she said. "This was one of the best days of my life, but I'm still so sad about your father that I feel guilty for being happy today. I keep thinking about how happy he would be that we're being taken care of. We've never been rich like you and your family, Cedric. We didn't have much but we loved one another and we loved our girls. I thought God must hate us when he sent that damned tornado here. I never dreamed that I would see my girls happy again or that I could just forget everything for a day and be happy myself. We owe all that to you, Cedric. We're very, very grateful and we're going to make you very happy you took us in and took care of us like this. I hear the girls tell you they love you constantly and I felt weird about that. I don't any more. I love you, too, and I now understand exactly how they feel. You were like a rock when they needed you so desperately, and you've been the same thing for me."

I could feel my eyes misting over and it got hard to see for a minute. "Damn these allergies," I said. "Look what they've done to us. We're all crying like babies."

We all laughed and the spell was broken. We were comfortable again, and although we didn't talk much on the way home it wasn't that awkward silence of before. I turned on the stereo and we listened to The Cult play "Fire Woman," and "Love Removal Machine" until we pulled into the garage. The girls went upstairs to get ready for bed, and I helped Mandy get ready. She went into her bathroom and came out in her pajamas. I put her in bed and propped her leg up on the cushions so she would be comfortable. I got her a bottle of water and her pain pill and she grabbed my hand. I looked down at her. She pulled on my hand and I sat beside her. She shocked me by sitting up and pulling me down for a long kiss. Her pajama top fell away and I could see down to her navel. Her apple sized breasts with fat little nipples were there in front of my eyes. She looked up and caught me staring.

She smiled. "See anything you like?" My cock was suddenly very uncomfortable with its confinement. "When I get these casts off and get over missing Dave so much, I'm going to thank you better," she whispered.

I pulled her sheet up, covering her to her chin, and kissed her forehead. Her blonde hair fanned out over her black silk pillowcase and she looked adorable. "I'll remember," I told her.

I had a hard time falling asleep. I don't know how long I had been asleep but I woke up in the darkness when I felt a smooth naked body sliding up against me. I had heavy curtains on my windows because I sometimes slept late and I hated the sun waking me up. It was very dark and I reached out to pull Kaitlyn up against me.

"Hey gorgeous, did you get lonely?" I whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back. "I needed to sleep with you."

I felt her hand slide into my boxers and I was rock hard in two seconds. She stroked me a few times and locked her lips against mine. She tasted like mint toothpaste and sexy girl. Her little hand was tugging on my boxers and I slid them off. She was on top of me like a hunting cat and feeding me one of those hard little titties. Her nipples were very sensitive and she was coming by the time I got to the other one. She slid down against me and I felt warm hot pussy against my belly. She was so smooth and wet that when I slipped between her hot lips I almost couldn't breathe. I slipped inside and it was like being engulfed in the hottest, tightest, wettest furnace on the planet. Something was nagging at me. Smooth!

"Kaitlyn, did you shave?" I asked. "How come it didn't hurt you?"

"I didn't shave and I'm not Kaitlyn," I heard Amber's little voice say. "I'm a gymnast and I don't have a cherry. I'm a virgin though, so go slow, Cedric."

"No, Amber! Don't, this isn't... Kaitlyn!"

"She knows, Cedric," her lips moved against mine. "She wanted me to go first since it wouldn't hurt me like her. I'm gonna see if it's worth it and tell her all about it."

"Jesus Christ, Amber! My God, baby." She slid down and I was half buried in a high school senior's scalding hot pussy. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I love you just as much as she does, Cedric. I know you and her have been playing around. I'm horny, too. Now shut up and make love to me."

She sank down some more and I felt her shiver and flinch as her hot, tight walls were pushed apart by my cock. She couldn't take it all.

"Damn, you've got a big dick, Cedric," she breathed. "I can't take any more."

"It's okay, baby," I told her. "This feels incredible. You're very tiny. Just have fun with whatever feels comfortable."

She pushed down some more but I could feel the head of my cock against the back of her pussy. She raised her ass up and I slid back out a few inches before she reversed direction and pushed back down. She was so tight that it felt like I was pulling her inside-out every time she drew back. In spite of how wet she was, it was difficult for her to slide up and down very much. It took a long time for her to get comfortable. She was gradually relaxing and as wet as she was, the sliding became easier. After ten minutes she was sliding pretty well, and the problem was that I wasn't going to last much longer. The feeling of being inside this incredibly tight, wet, gorgeous, tiny girl that I loved so much was driving me wild. I was in very good shape, thanks to more hours in the gym than I liked to think about, but that wasn't the problem. I'd fucked dozens of women and I thought I was pretty experienced, but this girl was so incredibly sexy that I was losing any semblance of control. If I didn't find a way to make this as good for her as it was for me I was never going to forgive myself.

I rolled over on top of her and she protested as I withdrew. I had to recover some degree of control and move her down the road. I buried my face between those firm toned thighs and attacked her little pussy with my tongue. It didn't take her a minute to go off. I was sure she had never felt anything like a man's tongue inside her and she tasted like honey. She had a tiny little clit that soon grew hard and distended under my attention and she came in a flood of juice and writhing girl flesh. My excitement had abated a bit, but I was sure I was back under control and ready to get back in the saddle.

It was much easier to get inside her this time, as her pussy was gaping a bit from our earlier exploration. I was in control now in the missionary position, and I made love to her sweetly and slowly until she was coming almost constantly. It wasn't big explosions, but it was continuous and I began to worry about how long she could keep that up. I increased the speed and depth. Her spasms became stronger and when I slipped a finger inside her tight little ass she blew up, She was biting on her fist to keep from screaming and I just pounded her. She spasmed again and again and my cock felt like she was skinning it raw. She was very wet but so tight that the friction was irresistible. I didn't know if she was taking birth control so I pulled out and spurted on her cute little belly and breasts.

"Why did you do that?" she asked. "I'm taking the pill. So is Kaitlyn."

"I didn't know, and it was dangerous enough just being in you bareback," I whispered. "Will you sleep with me?"

She was idly playing with my cum on her little cones, running her fingers through it and rubbing it over her nipples. "Yes, just let me go clean up," she said with a smile I could hear.

She went into the bathroom and I heard the water running. The door to the hall opened and when she came back, Kaitlyn was with her. She was naked, too, and they pattered across the floor and climbed in on either side of me. They buried me in naked girl and I felt Amber sigh.

"Now we're back to normal," she breathed. I ran my hands up and down silky backs and felt pussies rubbing against my thighs as they both slid one leg over me.

"You girls are amazing," I squeezed them. "Aren't you jealous at all?"

"No," Kaitlyn kissed me. "We love you and we love each other. I think I'm going to spend the rest of my life as your lover. Amber thinks she's too young to make decisions like that. Mom has a crush on you, too. I think you may have three horny girls around as soon as she's feeling better."

I was in shock. I hadn't really thought about Mandy like that, but she was as cute as hell, now that I thought about it. I felt my cock stirring but the girls just giggled and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning with Amber's lips around my cock and Kaitlyn's pussy poised over my face as she watched her sister's effort. I had to taste that, and she was quickly adding her voice to the symphony of pleasure. Amber said she was too sore to fuck, but she came like crazy when I dove into that bare little pussy. The fact that Kaitlyn's lips were locked onto one of her hard little boobs seemed to make her cum even harder.

We went downstairs and they helped Mandy shower. She had a meeting with her insurance company and I drove her down. They made her an offer and it sounded good. She asked me what I thought, and I told her she should talk to a lawyer. The insurance people got a lot more interested in making a higher offer when she told them she thought the lawyer was a good idea. They assured her that wouldn't be necessary and offered her twenty five percent more. She accepted, and she now had a nice little chunk of change to work with. As soon as the life insurance people paid off she was going to be okay.