The Lucky Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing she started talking about when we got back in the car was paying me back for the money I had spent on them. That hurt my feelings and I didn't talk to her all the way home. When I pulled into the garage she started crying.

"I'm sorry, Cedric; I won't mention it again," she said. "Please don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

I looked over at her. "Well, you did," I told her. "You act like I'm going to let you take some of the little money you got from your home being destroyed and give it to me for helping people I love. If you want to pay for your own stuff, I don't have a problem with that. If you want to buy stuff for your room or our house, that's fine with me. If I buy something for you it's a gift and I get to do that. Tell me I get to do that."

"Yes, you get to do it," she said. "Cedric, are we going to keep living with you? You said 'our' house and 'your room.'" She peeked up at me with those big brown eyes. She was adorable.

"I want you to," I told her. "I love you and the girls living with me. I've been missing out all my life by not having someone like you. If you leave it will be like someone tore a hole out of my heart."

She looked at me speculatively. "Cedric, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you," I said. "I just told you I love you."

"I mean, do you think you might like being with me; like lovers?"

"I think I'd like that very much," I told her. "Things are complicated though."

"Is it the girls?" she asked.

"Yes. Do you know what's going on, Mandy?"

"I know they're in love with you," she said. "I'm not stupid, Cedric. I don't know whether it's just crushes or there's something permanent there or not. They're very young. They may fall in love with some guy their own age in a few years. I'm not like that. I'm a one man woman. If you think I have a chance with you I'll always love you. I would have been with Dave until the day I died. He just died first." There were tears in her eyes again. "I know I'm falling in love with you. If you don't think you can be with me we can't stay here. It would be too hard for all of us."

"Let's not do anything we'll regret later," I told her. "Let's just see what happens. I think you're gorgeous, Mandy. You're as sweet as it's possible for a person to be. I love you, and I may be in love with you. Let's just drift along for now. Something will happen that will show us the way, okay?"

"I'd like that," she said. "Damn this leg. I can't wait to get off these crutches, Cedric. Kiss me before we go in."

I leaned over and she curled my toes. I felt my hand creep up to squeeze one of those beautiful breasts and she moaned and leaned in for a moment before pulling away, her face flushed. We composed ourselves for a minute and I got her crutches out of the back and we went in.

Things were getting complicated in the house. Amber and Kaitlyn spent the nights in my bed, not even going to their rooms anymore. Amber fucked me every night and now Kaitlyn was getting more and more involved. My cock would be buried in her sister and she would be latched onto one of Amber's hot little nipples or her face would be between our legs, licking one or the other of us while we fucked like bunnies. I think it was getting to her that she was afraid to have me inside her, because after about a week of watching or joining in orally she climbed astride me on a Friday night and told me she was ready.

"Are you sure, Kaitlyn?" I asked. "I love you, baby, and if you're not ready I'm not pushing."

"I am," Amber said. "It's about time. If she wasn't such a pussy she'd have done it weeks ago!"

I couldn't help laughing at that. I wasn't laughing when I felt the wetness of those slick little lips against the head of my cock. She got stuck right away.

"Owee!" she groaned. "Amber, help me. I think he's too big for me."

I felt Amber slide around behind her and there were fingers and a tongue working on us. "You just have to do it," Amber said. "Just get it over with quickly."

Kaitlyn pulled her lower lip between her teeth and pushed. The pressure went up and suddenly the head of my cock just popped inside. She gasped and then groaned. "Oh, God, that hurt. Did it hurt you like that, Amber?"

"No, I don't think so," Amber slid back around and latched onto one of Kaitlyn's breasts. "It always hurts a little at first, though. I think Cedric has a really big cock."

Kaitlyn rested a little while and then she started wiggling. "Am I bleeding?" she asked.

Amber checked. "Maybe a tiny bit. I don't think you had much of a cherry. Just sink down and it will start to feel really, really good."

She sank down a little, just taking maybe an inch at a time. She winced every time for several minutes and then she started to get into it. She rose and fell slowly and Amber kept playing with her breasts, finally moving one hand down to strum Kaitlyn's clit as she began to make that characteristic trembling they did just before they came. She was slamming herself down on me, and in a few more seconds she groaned heavily and went stiff as her body clenched every muscle. It felt like she was going to squeeze my cock off as she contracted around me, and then she was pumping and crying out wordless sounds as she was gripped by her passion. I was seconds behind her and I filled that tiny pussy with jet after jet of cum.

She collapsed on me and I felt Amber leave. She came back with a washcloth and cleaned us up. She threw it at the bathroom and her mouth was on me like a dog after a bone. She had me hard as iron in three minutes and she swung around and impaled herself on me. Kaitlyn revived after a few minutes and she swung a leg over so I could tongue that freshly fucked pussy while they played with each other's breasts and kissed passionately. This was new. They always paid lots of attention to me, but they seemed to be having nearly as much fun playing with each other. Amber rode me to two tremendous orgasms and I mounted Kaitlyn again.

She was a little sore but the pleasure quickly overcame the pain and I made her come twice before giving her little pussy its second load of the night. We cleaned up again and I slept between two teen-aged sex goddesses that night. I woke up to find them in a sixty-nine and I fucked Amber again before we showered together.

We went downstairs and helped Mandy make breakfast. Watching them around the house made me feel like I had been invaded by munchkins. They were all so little and cute I wanted to hug them all the time. We cleaned up and the two girls went to a friend's house. Mandy and I drank coffee on the deck until we had to go to a doctor's appointment. Mandy was healing well, and she got her casts off and a boot to walk around in. She had a soft brace on her arm and she got to discard the crutches. The first thing she did when we got home was to take off the boot and the brace and take a long shower. The second thing was to put on a bathing suit and go swimming. She looked amazing in that bikini, too.

The girls came home and swam with her while I grilled. Mom and Dad came over about six and we relaxed around the pool and had a good time. Mom and Dad brought bathing suits, and Dad and I sat in the hot tub and drank whiskey. Mom didn't drink because she was driving home, but Mandy mixed herself a whiskey with Seven Up and ice and drank with us. She got in the hot tub with us and Dad leered at her without shame until Mom came and caught him. She got in and pinched him every time his eyes wandered until we all just laughed ourselves silly. The girls came and got in and we had a party. They went home about ten-thirty and we went inside and watched a little TV. The girls slept with me and we had our own little party.

It took about four more weeks before Mandy got her boot off. She still had an ankle brace, but she was limping around pretty well. The girls went to the mall one day and Mandy asked me if I would talk to her for a while. She wanted to start looking for a job. She had married Dave right out of high school. She didn't have a lot of marketable skills, and I suggested she enroll in college. She hadn't thought about that, but I could tell she liked the idea. She was very smart and I knew she would be a whiz at anything she wanted to do. She could do complicated math in her head and I was very impressed. The girls called and told her they wanted to spend the night with some girlfriends down on the creek. Mandy gave them permission and they came home and got some stuff. We sat around for a while and I got an idea.

"Mandy, would you go on a date with me?" I asked her.

She laughed. "I live with you. You don't have to take me on dates, Cedric."

"I want to," I told her. "I like being seen with smoking hot women on my arm."

She blushed. "I'm older than you," she said. "I'm hardly 'smoking hot.' I have two teen-aged daughters that are."

I laughed at her. "You have no idea how hot you are, Mandy. Just let me take you out, okay?"

She had a new little black dress and I wore black pants and a pink button down shirt. We went out to eat and I took her to a movie. She snuggled up to me at the theatre and she felt really good. When we got home, I mixed her one of those seven and seven type drinks and asked her if she wanted to relax in the hot tub for a while. She did and I just walked up to her and turned her around. When I unzipped her dress she looked up at me.

"We're not wearing suits," I told her.

She flushed and I slid the dress off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra and it caught for a minute on her breasts. I was standing close behind her and I ran my fingers down to the tops of her breasts and gave it a little push. It slid down over her nipples and they popped erect. I let my fingers rub them and she sucked in her breath.

She turned to face me and her quick little fingers were unbuttoning my shirt. She pulled it out of my pants and pushed it back and off of me. I don't have body hair except for pubic, and I could feel her nipples scrape across my chest. She wiggled her hips and the dress fell to the floor, leaving her clad in little lacey black bikini panties and her heels. She stepped out of the dress and I pushed off my pants. We walked to the tub in our underwear and she stepped out of her shoes and panties while I got rid of my shoes and boxers.

I saw her eyes drop to my cock and her hand came up and covered her mouth. "Jesus, Cedric," she said. "I had no idea!"

"I hope you aren't too disappointed," I said. "I don't have a foot-long cock."

She laughed. "Are you sure? It looks like it may be to me. I'm not very big, I'm afraid."

"You're perfect," I told her. She was, too. She had the most amazing little heart shaped ass I'd ever seen. Kaitlyn and Amber had those amazing little hard tight asses, but Mandy was a woman and that showed in the full roundness of her apple-shaped butt. Her breasts were a woman's breasts, too, full and delicious looking with hard nipples that were fat and cute. They were a beautiful coral pink and I knew I had to get those delightful little nubs between my lips. I got in the tub and held my hand out for her. My eyes were drawn to the juncture of her thighs and I saw she had a tiny little postage stamp sized tuft of white blond hair just above her cleft. She saw me looking and giggled, sounding much like her daughters.

"I look like a little girl without it," she said.

"Believe me, no one is going to mistake you for a little girl," I told her. "God, you're a sexy woman, Mandy. You have no idea how gorgeous you are, do you?"

She blushed prettily. "My ass is fat," she said.

"No, it isn't," I told her. "It's tiny. Not only is it tiny, but it's the nicest ass I've ever seen in person. I'm telling you you're the most perfect combination of sex goddess, personality and cute little girl next door I've ever seen in my life. You're just spectacular."

Her blush just deepened. "Stop it," she said. "You're embarrassing the hell out of me." She sank down in the bubbling water and I sat beside her, putting my arm around her shoulders and pulling all that naked glory tightly against my side. She snuggled in and we murmured soft words and laughed together. I got out after about five minutes and went and got us a cold glass of a nice rosè wine. We sipped and relaxed. She stuck one little foot up out of the water and wiggled her tiny little toes. I laughed and caught it in my hand, pulling it to my mouth and nibbling on them. She squirmed around, laughing and pushing my head away while protesting that I was tickling her. She wound up on my lap and there was a long pause as she looked into my eyes.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you Cedric?" she asked me. "I don't think I would survive if you did."

"That is one thing I'll never do," I told her. "I would rather cut off my arm."

"Kiss me then," she demanded.

She had puffy, soft, very sensual lips, and I could taste the wine. She was very sweet and very soft and I realized I was very much in love with her. She was just so brave and so beautiful in the way she looked and everything she did that I couldn't help myself. Her eyes were heavy-lidded and her face was showing her passion as she buried her face in the side of my neck.

"I'm so in love with you, Cedric," she whispered. "I never dreamed I would ever feel like this with anyone again. You've just been the perfect guy. You've protected us and taken such good care of me; you love my girls and they love you. You've taken us in and let us make this our home. I have just fallen for you in a great, big, huge way. I want to make love with you so bad. I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I don't know what to do about Kaitlyn," she said. "I think she's in love with you, too. I know they both love you, but I think it's something else with Kaitlyn."

"I think you're right," I said. "She knows how you feel about me. She told me she's okay with it. The only question is how you feel about that."

"I don't know how I feel," she said. "I'm not jealous. How could I be? I love her and I love you and I love it that you love each other."

I laughed. "That's a lot of loving going on. It's up to you, Mandy. I know I want you. You can work it out with Kaitlyn. Why haven't you talked to her about it?"

"I've been embarrassed," she confessed. "Can you imagine how hard it is to talk about you with her? I feel like I'm tiptoeing around in a minefield that may blow up at any minute. I know they love you so much and I feel like anything I do might turn them against me or even worse, turn them against you. I'm afraid, Cedric."

"Amanda, I understand." I had never called her Amanda before but I discovered I liked it. "I really don't think there's anything to worry about. I think you're chasing ghosts. Talk to Kaitlyn. Talk to both of them. I think you'll find out that the only one you have to worry about is yourself. Can I play with you in the meantime?"

"I don't know, Cedric," she said. "I'm really horny already. I think I might just fuck you and not give a damn about anything else if you do that."

"I won't let you," I told her. "I just want you to know that I'll play any role you want me to. I really do love you, too, and I want to be part of your life any way you let me."

She kissed me fiercely and I stroked that hot little body until she was purring like a big, sexy cat. She felt so amazing in my arms that I couldn't get my mind around the idea that she had two teen-aged daughters; she was just too young and beautiful. I played with those fantastic breasts until her nipples were like diamonds and she complained about getting too hot. I put my hands around her waist and lifted her easily onto the side of the tub. Kneeling between her thighs I could see a perfect little pussy just inches in front of my face. It was little and pink and cute just like the rest of her. The moisture that didn't have anything to do with water was making her lips glisten with her arousal. I had to get a taste.

She was as sweet down there as the rest of her was. She was extremely responsive, and she came in about two minutes. After that she just kept going and I alternated between sucking on her hard little clit and lapping at the prettiest pussy lips I'd ever seen when the little bump became too sensitive. I reduced her to a quivering wreck and she grabbed my hair and pulled me up on her.

"Stop, Cedric," she gasped for breath. "You're going to kill me! I needed that so badly but I can't take any more. Let me rest a minute and I'll do you."

"You don't owe me," I told her. "I like making you come."

"I know," she said. "I'll like making you come, too. I'm not going to fuck you until I have a chance to talk to the girls, but I've been told I give great blow jobs. We'll see what you think."

We cuddled for a while in the hot tub and then she showed me that she really did give great blow jobs. She nearly sucked the skin off my cock, and she did things with that little pink tongue that I'd only read about. She obviously liked doing it, and she seemed to like the taste of cum, too. When I exploded she had just swallowed my cock down into her throat and it just blew my mind and my cock. She pulled back and let me shoot in her mouth, and unlike Kaitlyn, she said she loved it. I just knew I loved her and I slept with her in my old bed that night.

The girls didn't get home until nearly noon the next day, and I think they sensed right away that something had changed. Over dinner we seemed a little awkward. I got us some ice cream for dessert and we. We carried it into the living room and all four of us sat on the furry rug in front of the fireplace. We didn't have a fire but it was comfy and soft.

Mandy just got right to it. "Girls, I have something to talk to you about," she said. "I don't want you to think I'm pulling something sneaky or poaching on your territory. I'm in love with Cedric. I didn't intend for it to happen, but you both know how loveable he is. I couldn't help it. I know he loves you both and you met him first. If you can't stand the idea of me and him being together, I'll understand. That means I'll have to move. I would just be too unhappy here with him. I guess I'm asking for your permission. I know you're in love with him, Kaitlyn. I don't want to mess that up. I don't know how you feel, Amber. Please don't be angry with me, girls."

They were both all over her. I think they were horrified that she would think about moving and they just nearly hugged and kissed her to death.

"No, Mom, we aren't mad at all," Amber told her. "We kind of knew. We've been hoping you would finally figure it out and get together with Cedric."

"Kaitlyn, what about you?" Mandy asked.

"I'm good," Kaitlyn said. "I love you both. I want you to be happy."

I was a little shocked about all of this. I had no idea what was going on, and I needed to talk to the two girls, badly. They seemed to be hiding what had been going on between us and that made me very uncomfortable. Probably not as uncomfortable as them telling her would have been, but I wasn't about to try to deceive Mandy about her daughters. I raised my eyebrow at Amber when she looked at me and she gave her head a small shake. I bit my tongue and just played along.

Mandy took our ice cream bowls into the kitchen and Kaitlyn whispered in my ear. "We have a plan, Cedric. You just play along and everything is going to work. You're spending the night with Mom. Make love to her. She deserves this and I want you to drive her insane. Just do her like you do to Amber and me. We'll handle the rest. Do you trust us?"

"Of course I do," I told her. "You aren't going to do anything that will make her cut my nuts off are you?"

"No," she giggled. "I have plans for those nuts."

Mandy came back in and the girls went upstairs. "I know you have some kind of conspiracy going with them," she laughed. "I'm so proud of them, Cedric. They had to grow up so fast and they handled it so gracefully. I know I partly have you to thank for that. You've been so perfect for my family. I'll always love you for that."