The Lucky Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I perfect for you?" I asked her.

She blushed prettily. "I love you, too, Cedric."

"I don't like one thing you said," I told her.

"I'm sorry, what did I say?" she asked.

"You said, 'my family,'" I said. "I thought I was family. I think it should be 'our family.'"

"I misspoke," she said. "It is our family. I like having you in our family, Cedric."

"I like being in our family," I told her. "Can I kiss this part of our family?"

She came close and I pulled her down on my lap. She slid her arms around my neck and I tasted her lips. When I pressed her against my chest, she closed her eyes and I slid my hand under her shirt. She didn't have on a bra, and I pinched one hard nipple gently. She squirmed on my lap and pressed my hand into her breast for a moment.

"The girls might come back," she whispered.

"No, they kissed me goodnight," I told her. "They won't be back."

I sank my fingers into her resilient mound and she felt so soft and so sexy. Her breast was like a soft erotic little pillow in my hand. I laid her back against the arm of the sofa and moved over her, pressing her back into the cushions. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her and I ran my hand down to cup her pussy over her jeans. I rubbed firmly and her hips responded, thrusting up against my touch.

"No, not here," she gasped. "Take me to bed."

I stood up and gathered her up in my arms. It felt like holding a child. She was just so tiny and too cute to resist. I carried her into my former bedroom. I had a big king sized bed in there and I put her in the middle, straddling her and unbuttoning her shirt. Her eyes never left mine as I opened it, displaying her breasts to my hungry eyes. They were just perfect, high and full and they never lost their shape, even when she was lying on her back like that. They still stood up proudly and I had to love on them. She gasped when I took one hard nipple between my teeth and bit it gently.

"Oh God, just like that, Cedric," she breathed. "Bite me a little."

I was happy to oblige. She was just so sexy and so loving and so cute that I tried to suck those little nipples off. I think they were getting a little too sensitive, because she pushed my head away. I was glad to move lower and I attacked her little pussy as soon as I got there. I ate her through three orgasms and she pulled on my hair to get me to move back up. We locked in a passionate kiss and my straining cock was being kissed by her pussy lips.

"Take me now," she whispered. "I've been burning up wanting you inside me. Take me, Cedric."

I slid inward and it was like sinking into a vat of hot liquid wax. She was very tight but very wet, too. She groaned when I got about halfway in.

"My God, Cedric! You're huge. I've never... I've never... so big! Wait," there was a note of panic in her voice. "I never dreamed... you're making me so full! Let me rest a minute, please!"

I stopped my advance and kissed her. "You're only my second man," she confessed. "I loved Dave but he wasn't anywhere near this big. I feel like you're splitting me in two."

We rested for a minute and I felt her contract around me. I backed out a little and then pushed back, regaining the lost territory. She contracted again and then she was coming. She cried out and pushed up, taking me to the hilt as I felt my cock bump slightly against the back of her little pussy. I was all the way inside her! I was amazed that she could take me. She was just so tiny, but she had done it. Neither of the girls could do that.

I think she came about every fifth stroke. They were small orgasms, building higher and higher toward one massive explosion. I felt the bed shake and Kaitlyn was sliding up to take her mother's nipple into her puffy lips. Mandy was so caught up in coming she didn't even notice for a while and I started pumping her hard. She groaned and started to shake. Her hands came up and tangled in Kaitlyn's hair as the trembling in her body became pronounced.

It must have dawned on her that her hands were feeling long hair, because she opened her eyes and looked down at her breasts. She was coming again, and she just pulled Kaitlyn harder into her breasts.

"Oh, my God, baby, what are you doing? Oh Jesus, I'm coming again, Kaitlyn. I'm coming so hard. It feels so good, baby. Cedric! Oh God!" her voice became incoherent and she throbbed beneath us as Kaitlyn's hand slid down to work on her mother's clit. Mandy bucked and writhed as she continued to cry out wordless sounds.

The sights and sensations were too much for me, and I came inside her hot little pussy, filling her with an eruption of cum that made erotic slurping sounds as I kept pounding into her. I kept her on the peak for as long as I could get breath into my laboring lungs. When I couldn't make one more movement I collapsed beside her and we held her between us. Kaitlyn gave her a big wet kiss and she returned it. I revived a little while they were kissing and worked my way down Mandy's body until I was between her thighs. Cum was oozing down onto her little puckered asshole and it looked so erotic I swiped her clit with my tongue. She shuddered and pulled her mouth away from her daughter.

"No, Cedric, don't do that! Please, I'm messy and I can't stand any more!"

"Come for me again," I told her. "Help me, Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn slid down and we worked on her until she exploded again before we moved back up to bury her between us. Our faces were sticky with our combined juices and she licked us clean. Kaitlyn was tugging on my cock and it rose to the occasion. I eased over Mandy and slipped inside her. She gasped.

"No! Please, you're killing me! Please Cedric, please; I can't take you again tonight."

"Tell him to take me," Kaitlyn said.

Mandy looked at her for a minute. "Can you, baby? You already have, haven't you?"

"Yes, Mom," she confessed. "I want you to be okay with it though. Can we do it?"

"Oh my God! Yes baby, please Cedric, she wants you and I can't take any more."

"You have to help me," I told her. "Suck on her nipples and kiss her and tell her that it's okay."

"Yes, it's okay, baby. Here, let me taste you," Mandy rolled and their lips locked together. I pulled out of that hot little pussy and Mandy grabbed me, pulling me toward Kaitlyn's wetness. I sank in with a groan and it was matched by one from Kaitlyn. I was in heaven again and there were two women I loved with all my heart, loving me and each other until Kaitlyn cried out her completion and I filled her hot cavern with what I had left. We slept with Mandy between us, smothering her with our love and affection.

She was awake when I opened my eyes and she kissed me. "I need to pee so bad," she whispered. "I didn't want to wake either of you."

I pulled her across me and helped her stand. She walked gingerly to the bathroom. I slid out, too, and went and brushed my teeth and used the facilities, as well. When I got back Mandy was back in bed and Kaitlyn was gone. She came back in a few minutes as naked as a baby and climbed back in bed with us. We cuddled together for a while and then I got up to make breakfast, leaving them giggling and whispering in bed.

They came in when they smelled coffee and bacon frying. They were dressed in t-shirts and panties. A sleepy looking Amber came down stairs and got a cup of coffee. She liked creamer in hers, and she sat at the bar between them.

"I had a really bad nightmare," she said. "I had trouble sleeping."

Mandy hugged her and Amber winked at me over her mother's head. I knew this must be part of their plan. Over the next three nights I slept with Mandy and we fucked like bunnies. I couldn't get enough of her, and she evidently felt the same way. Kaitlyn joined us once and it was as fantastic as the first time. Amber kept complaining about nightmares and the fourth night Mandy was in the middle of her fourth orgasm when Amber slipped into bed with us.

Mandy noticed her and tried to stop but she was too wound up and I just kept going. When we had both collapsed Mandy hugged her youngest daughter.

"I'm sorry, Amber. I didn't mean for you... "

"I know about what's going on," Amber said. "I just felt scared and I needed to sleep with you guys. Is it okay?"

"Of course, honey," Mandy stroked her forehead. "Whatever you need. It's okay, right, Cedric?"

I reached over and pulled Amber over her mother and between us. "Let us just snuggle you for a while," I told her. "Nothing can happen to you here."

We petted her for a while and whispered together. She squirmed around for a while and finally turned to her mother. "Mom, what you and Cedric were doing... it just made me all funny feeling inside. I need something! I feel like I'm burning up! Please, Mom, help me."

Mandy looked over at me. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. It just made you horny. Can we touch you? That's the only thing that will make it go away."

"Please, Mom," Amber begged. "My breasts are hurting and my nipples feel like they're on fire. My... my... my pussy is so wet. I need you to touch it. Can Cedric touch me, too?"

"Yes, baby, this is his fault, too," Mandy chuckled. "You're going to love this, Amber."

She stripped Amber's t-shirt off over her head and I pushed her panties off. We brought her quickly to her climax and then she climbed on top of me. "Help me, Mom," she said. "I need to do what you were doing."

"Are you sure, baby?" Mandy asked. "I don't think you can take him."

"I need to try," Amber insisted. "Put him in me, Mom. I need to feel like you did."

I felt Mandy's little hand on my cock and she guided me as Amber's pussy slid over me. She felt like an inferno inside and she was soon riding me like a bull rider. Mandy played with her little cones and she came like a bomb. When she was through she collapsed beside me and turned to her mother. "Do him again, Mom," she said. "I want to see."

Mandy climbed aboard and Amber slid her head down so she could lick our juncture until we both came together. We held her between us and she didn't complain about nightmares again. She slept with us every night after that and Kaitlyn joined us after the second night. Sometimes they slept in their own beds and sometimes I slept with one of them, but mostly we shared the big bed.

I was a wreck after a week, and they agreed that they needed to ration me. They started fucking each other nearly as much as they did me. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, two incredibly sexy sisters locked together or one or both of them with their mother.

Mandy enrolled at the University that fall with Kaitlyn, and the Amber went back to school. They had a new high school, and I was there quite a bit at one or the other of her school events. Mandy wanted to get a job in the evenings, but I wouldn't hear of it. They were my girls and I was going to take care of them. I got to work on my next book, and it took me most of the year to finish. They flew to New York for the first weekend it went on sale and helped me at the signings.

Mandy and Kaitlyn had some classes together. Mandy was doing physical therapy courses and Kaitlyn wanted to be a radiologist. Amber joined them and they all went together for two years until Mandy graduated. She got a job at the hospital where she had been after the tornado, and she seemed to love her work. Kaitlyn went to Kansas University for her training, and the day she got her license to practice I proposed to her. It was Mandy's idea. She knew I was in love with her daughter. I was in love with her, too, and I'd have married either one of them.

Amber was getting a law degree and she met a very cool young attorney during a summer internship. They moved into their own apartment and I think they're going to get married. Mandy and Kaitlyn still live with me, and I don't think we're ever going to change that. I have the two women I love the most with me and I see Amber all the time, too. She doesn't have sex with us since she met Brian, but we will always have that closeness we've always shared. Some guys are just lucky, I guess.