The Nelson Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers

Jeff said, "It was unbelievable the rocking of the yacht coupled with both of us being so tired, we went right to sleep. I slept like a baby, the bed was so comfortable and everything was perfect."

Brenda smiled and said, "I am so glad that both of you are enjoying yourselves and I'm not just saying that because it's my job, I truly mean it. If there is anything I can do for either one of you while you are here in Hawaii please let me know, I have developed a real fondness for both of you."

Sally didn't miss her opportunity and said, "I also want to let you know that both of you have made a good impression with me and I am willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you want while you are here."

Brenda said, "Everyone except Debbie is up already, so breakfast will be served shortly after she wakes up. If you want something to eat now, there is some fruit and pastries on the tray up on deck."

Jeff said he wanted to go up on deck and see what was happening, and left Sally and Brenda in the galley as he climbed the steps to the deck.

Stepping on the deck, Jeff saw Bill and Capt. Tim sitting at the table on the back deck. He headed towards them and both turned and greeted him as Jeff walked over to the table and sat down in the chair he was seated in for dinner the previous evening.

Capt. Tim asked, "How is everything, did you sleep well?"

Once again Jeff said, "Everything was perfect, I slept like a baby in that wonderful bed. The rocking of the boat was like being in a rocking chair and it put us right to sleep."

Capt. Tim smiled and said, "That's why I am tethered to this ship, everyday is a new adventure and you can't beat sleeping when the sea acts as the rocking chair."

Jeff looked out over the ocean but noticed the morning mist hid the horizon. The very slight breeze blowing across the deck was warm carrying the smell of the ocean to Jeff's nostrils. Jeff was enjoying being on the yacht.

Jeff questioned Capt. Tim about his offer to go over a fishing area.

Capt. Tim said, "We should go there early because later in the day, the private ships and the commercial fishermen come out to that area to fish as well. With you and your wife being new to nudism, I am not sure she would be interested in being seen by the guys that are on those ships."

Jeff understood what Capt. Tim was saying and said, "I am sure when she feels she has had enough, she will let us know."

Capt. Tim replied, "When we are in the fishing area, our ships pass close enough to each other. Actually it is close enough for them to see us on the deck. I want you to know, the guys on the ships can get vulgar using very descriptive language."

Again Jeff took it in stride and said, "If they become a problem, we can always stop fishing and move on to something else."

Capt. Tim could tell by Jeff's response that he must have led a sheltered life. Capt. Tim smiled to himself knowing that the females, especially since they were naked, would be the targets of the male fishermen.

Capt. Tim said he would start the ship in the direction of the fishing area and got up from the table and walked to the bridge.

Bill and Jeff talked for awhile and then spotted all three of the girls coming through the door up on the deck. The girls looked so lovely being completely naked and neither, Bill or Jeff could get enough viewing their naked bodies especially with their bald pussies. Both of their cocks got hard immediately as they watched the girls walk towards them.

By the time the girls reached the table both cocks were hard and standing straight up like flagpoles.

Sally was in the middle and she used her position to poke both Debbie and Brenda before pointing at the cocks protruding from the laps of the guys.

Sally said, "It looks like they are very glad to see us."

Debbie added, "Yeah and just think we have all day to see if we can use them and see if they can withstand the power of our pussies."

Brenda not wanting to be left out of the chiding, added, "I think that we will be able to reduce those babies to limp noodles before noon."

The girls all giggled but the male pride shone brightly when Bill said while pointing at his cock, "Ladies, your mission, if you decide to accept it, will be to do your best to get this down and keep it down. Good luck ladies!"

Jeff smirked and said, "They tested us yesterday and found that it was "Mission Impossible" yesterday, so I can't see them succeeding today, much less doing it before noon."

Jeff looked at Debbie and said, "Honey, please come over here and sit on my lap."

Debbie walked over to Jeff's chair and sat sideways on his lap.

Brenda asked, "Is everyone ready for breakfast?

There was a chorus of "yes" that floated through the air.

Brenda, Sally and Bill went about making breakfast while Jeff and Debbie decided to take a walk around the deck.

Jeff guided Debbie forward up to the bow of the boat where they stood against the railing, naked as the day they were born, looking out over the ocean. Debbie turned and moved into Jeff's arms and they stood together looking deeply into each other's eyes while whispering their love for one another.

Capt. Tim was on the bridge watching the young couple as they embraced. His mind drifted back to the night before when Debbie offered her body to him for pure sexual reasons. He remembered how tight Debbie's pussy had been when he was given the opportunity to slide his cock into her. He reminisced how he had shot his load into her hot pussy and he wondered if she was on the pill. All he knew was that he loved fucking Debbie and wanted another chance to slide his cock into her tight wet pussy.

Capt. Tim was brought back to reality when he saw off to his starboard a private fishing boat with two fishermen trolling from the aft. He knew the boat was running along the edge of the reef which showed on Capt. Tim's depth finder. Capt. Tim looked at the fishing boat and then at Jeff and Debbie. He saw they weren't paying attention and it was apparent neither had seen the fishing boat. Remembering what Jeff told him earlier, Capt. Tim decided not to warn them of the approaching fishing boat.

The warm fresh ocean breeze blew across the bow where Jeff leaned back enough so he could slide his hand down to Debbie's bald pussy. Inserting his middle finger into her she melted into his arms. Jeff found her clit and rubbed it slowly causing Debbie to move her hips to maximize the pleasure Jeff was giving her.

Debbie had her eyes closed and her chin tucked into Jeff's shoulder enjoying the stimulation her body was receiving. This is the first time she had experienced such freedoms and most of all the pleasure her body was receiving and she was going to take full advantage of it.

Capt. Tim held his position and alternated between watching Jeff and Debbie and then looking over his right shoulder as the fishing boat came closer.

As the boat drew near, Debbie opened her eyes and saw it, at first she was tempted to move but after everything she had experienced, she stood still and told Jeff there was a boat coming behind him but she didn't want him to turn around and look.

Debbie said, "I want to do something and I need your help. I want them to see my pussy."

Debbie asked Jeff, "Will you help me show them?"

Jeff was surprised by her request but he shouldn't have been. He asked, "What do you have in mind?

Debbie said, "They can see us already but I don't think they know I've seen them."

Debbie turned and faced the bow then leaned back against Jeff telling him, "Hold me, I want to stand on the second rail like the girl did in the movie Titanic."

Debbie parted her feet and asked Jeff, "Please hold my hips and help me stand up on the railing."

With one foot on the second railing Debbie said, "I'm ready, help boost me up and hold my hips to steady me."

Jeff pushed when Debbie jumped up and put her other foot on the other railing and held onto her tightly.

Debbie's feet were about two feet apart. She stood with her arms spread off to each side of her body which exposed her whole body. Her bald pussy and her small "B" cup tits were on display and when the fishing boat passed by, the fishermen would be able to see all of her. Debbie tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Inside Debbie was trembling with excitement at the prospect of showing her naked body to the fishermen but you wouldn't know it if you were watching her. Debbie could feel the fluid flood her pussy as she stood on the railing exposed to the world.

Capt. Tim watched Jeff and Debbie and his cock was immediately hard. He couldn't believe what he was seeing but he admired them for their sense of adventure.

Suddenly the air carried the whistles and cat calls coming from the fishing boat as it started to pass the yacht.

One of the fishermen called out, "Great looking cunt honey, wanna fuck?"

Another fisherman leaning over the railing yelled, "Bring that body down here babe, we'll play with those tiny tits and fuck your cunt and asshole till it's raw!"

Yet another one yelled to Jeff, "Hey boy, push her overboard, we'll rescue her and return her thoroughly fucked!"

The fishermen kept up their barrage of comments as they passed the bow of the yacht.

At first Debbie didn't want to look down but she finally caved into her feelings and looked at the four sets of eyes looking up at her spread open pussy and her small tits. Her pussy started leaking her juices from the excitement of exposing herself to these unknown strangers. She stood proudly on display as the boat passed and she waved at the fishermen below.

Debbie said to Jeff as she waved at the fishermen, "This is out of this world. Can you see the looks on their faces? They are all drooling, looking at my naked body."

Jeff only had a brief view of the boat between Debbie spread thighs as it passed. He didn't get to see much of the fishermen but he sure heard them and what they said to his wife. All he knew was his cock was as hard as it had even been. He realized it turned him on helping his wife show off her naked body.

Debbie was still standing on the railing when Brenda came forward and stood beside the couple, looking over the railing she saw the fishing boat moving away from the yacht. She said, "Breakfast is ready. Debbie you sure are a lil devil."

Debbie said to Jeff, "Please help me get down."

Debbie turned to Brenda and said, "Wow, what a rush it was to let them see all of me and they called my bald pussy a cunt and they loved my small tits, my pussy is soaking wet. Look, I am dripping down my thighs."

Debbie opened her thighs and both Jeff and Brenda could see the female juice on the inside of her thighs.

Brenda marveled at Debbie's exhibitionism and said, "Girlfriend, you are something else and I am so glad to have had this chance to share in this part of your life."

With Debbie in the middle, the three joined hands and walked aft to the table where breakfast was being served.

Capt. Tim joined everyone for breakfast and took his place at the head of the table.

General conversation drifted between everyone at the table without any mention of what happened with the fishermen.

Debbie said, "For some reason, I am extra hungry, I have never eaten this much in the morning."

Capt. Tim said with a smile, "Maybe it's because you worked up an appetite."

Everyone laughed and Debbie blushed before saying, "If that's the case, I hope you brought a whole cow on board, instead of just a few steaks."

Debbie's comment brought an even a bigger round of laughter from everyone.

Jeff spoke up and said, "I don't know what it is or what is happening but I feel like I am sitting here with family instead of people whom I just met. All of you have made us feel wanted and welcome and I feel you have gone above and beyond your normal responsibilities you would show to passengers on your ship. I would be very proud to call each and every one of you, friend."

Capt. Tim spoke up, "Jeff, you and Debbie are very different and I personally have enjoyed having you on this cruise, I will tell you now, if we can work out a schedule, I would be willing to take both of you out again before your honeymoon is over."

Debbie's eyes filled with tears being the more sentimental one between her and Jeff, she jumped up from the table and stepped over to Capt. Tim and leaned down and gave him a tight hug. She continued to hug the captain and said, "Thanks so much for everything." She kissed Capt. Tim on the lips and then returned to her seat.

Everyone was quiet for a moment, thinking about what was just said.

Sally was next to speak, saying, "You know, I have been told all my life that acquaintances come and go but friends are forever. Holding up her glass of orange juice, Sally said, I second Jeff's motion all of us should consider each other friend."

There was a sudden flurry of hands reaching for and raising their juice glass, answering the toast, when Capt. Tim asked, "All in favor?"

There was a resounding YES echoing from everyone at the table.

In his most professional voice Capt. Tim proclaimed, "The motion received a unanimous vote, the motion is passed."

Everyone laughed and took a drink of their juice.

Capt. Tim said, "Jeff if you want to try fishing, we are over a reef and there is a variety of fish down there. This is a great spot and Brenda can set up the fishing gear for you."

With that, Capt. Tim excused himself so he could get back to the bridge.

Brenda, Sally and Bill moved about cleaning up the table and putting everything away and when they finished they returned to the table where Debbie and Jeff were still seated.

Brenda asked Jeff, "Do you want me to set up a pole for you so you can try some fishing and see what you get?"

Jeff grinned from ear to ear and said, "I sure would love to have you set up my pole so I can see what I can get."

Brenda laughed and said, "Sir please come with me and I will do my best to get your pole set up and you may even catch some fish."

Bill leaned over to Debbie and said, "Don't you just love the sexual innuendos of their wording?" This brought a smile to everyone's face.

Brenda reached out her hand to Jeff he accepted her hand as he stood up from his chair and followed Brenda aft for his first time ocean fishing.

Jeff stood and watched as Brenda moved about setting up the fishing chair and locking it into place, then bending over to reach the fishing poles stored in a side box. Jeff couldn't keep his eyes off her sexy little bald pussy as it peeked out between Brenda's upper thighs when she bent over. He split his attention between looking at her luscious pussy her little rose bud asshole.

Brenda caught him staring and asked, "Do you see anything you like back there?"

Jeff responded with, "Yes Brenda, I can see your little pussy wink at me every time you bend over and just as importantly, the little hole above it looks very inviting also.

Brenda was again bending over with her ass towards Jeff, she looked around at him and said, "Do you want to fish or fuck? You can enjoy dropping a line in a very wet ocean or you can push your pole into a very wet hole and by the way, you can choose any hole you want."

Jeff returned her volley with, "I know how to kill two birds with one stone so to speak, we can set my line in a very wet ocean and while I am waiting for something to nibble out there, I would enjoy having a nibble or two of your wet pussy right here on deck."

Brenda responded, "Hummmmm...... that sounds like we have a solution to both our wishes."

Brenda being the efficient First Mate knew what to do to prepare a fishing pole and what bait to use and when she had everything ready, she turned to Jeff and said, "It's all set to cast the pole out as soon as I go tell Capt. Tim to slow down and follow the reef."

Leaving Jeff behind, Brenda moved to the bridge to talk to Capt. Tim and she heard male moans as she walked through the door and saw Sally on her knees in front of Capt. Tim trying to suck as much of his huge cock into her mouth. Capt. Tim was sitting in his chair with one hand on the wheel and the other on the back of Sally's head.

Brenda excused herself for interrupting and said, "Jeff is ready to try fishing, the gear is all set for him."

Capt. Tim smiled at Brenda and said, "Thank you and tell Jeff I will run the reef and put him over the fish, it will be up to him to catch one. Let me know when you have fish on."

Brenda turned and with one last glance as Sally stuffing her mouth, she smiled and left the bridge.

On her way back aft, Brenda looked over her shoulder and noticed Bill and Debbie had moved up to the forward lounge chairs and were lying on their backs enjoying the sun.

Once Jeff cast his line out into the ocean and set his pole in the holder, he reached out for Brenda and guided her to sit in the fishing chair. Once she was seated, he opened her legs and lifted each leg and draped it over an arm of the chair, successfully spreading Brenda's pussy wide open for the invasion assault from his lips and tongue.

Just as Jeff was leaning forward she saw Brenda's female juices forming in the bottom of her little pussy and he stuck out his tongue and licked some up. After tasting her sweet pussy juice, he told Brenda, "Your pussy juice is so delicious I want more."

Brenda smiled down at Jeff and said, "Honey you can have whatever you want, I am yours to play with."

Jeff noticed Brenda's clit was starting to pop up out for under her clit hood and once again he leaned forward and rubbed his rough tongue over her small sensitive bud causing Brenda to jump a little from the almost electric shock that traveled rapidly through her body.

Jeff smiled to himself and was proud to make this fine young lady happy. Even with his limited experience in sex and sexual acts, he realized what made a female happy and he wanted to leave a lasting impression on her.

Brenda helped Jeff along when he reached the right spot by saying to him, "Right there baby, that's it lick me right there! Use your teeth and nibble on my clit baby.......oh that feels so good!"

Jeff knew when Brenda had an orgasm because she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her pussy he could no longer breathe but Jeff licked her faster and faster until she started to shake and her who body shook with wild spasms. When she released her grip on the back of his head, the first thing Jeff did was take a deep breath of air and after he filled his lungs the moved back to Brenda's pussy and licked her clit again.

Brenda to begged, "Please stop my clit is so sensitive, I can't take it."

Jeff relentless in his attack on her pussy he licked her again and again causing Brenda to jump each time his tongue moved over her sensitive clit. Actually in a small depraved way, Jeff was turned on knowing he was sensually torturing Brenda.

Brenda finally reached down and pulled Jeff's hair to get him away from her pussy and in doing so pulled upward so Jeff had to stand and lean over to receive the loving kiss Brenda had waiting for him. As she kissed Jeff she could taste her own pussy juices on his lips and tongue.

Brenda whispered in Jeff's ear, I want you to fuck me in my pussy first and then you can take my ass. I really want to feel you fill my ass but you have to get your cock wet first.

Jeff reached down between them and guided his cock into her pussy and even though she was tight, he slid right into her juicy pussy. He pumped a few times then pulled out and aimed his cock at her asshole. He asked Brenda, "Are you sure you want me to fuck your ass?"

Brenda was demanding when she replied, "Jeff, FUCK MY ASS, NOW! I want to feel your cock buried in my ass as far as you can get it."

Without any further hesitation, Jeff pushed the head of his cock into Brenda's ass and then waited once he felt her body stiffen. After a few seconds, Brenda seemed to relax so Jeff started to move slowly in and out of her ass until he was able to push is whole cock into her body.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers