The Nelson Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill when on to say, "Only that thin membrane separates each of your holes Debbie and I could feel Capt. Tim's cock and I am sure he could feel my cock pumping into you."

Capt. Tim said, "Being part of a double penetration sure enough feels very different and I am looking forward to doing it again. Debbie I can glad that I was the one fucking your pussy because I know with my size I probably would have caused you damage. Please keep that in mind if you ever want to do another double penetration with someone who is hung like me."

Debbie said in a low sweet voice said, "I want to thank all three of you for being so concerned about my safety and making my first triple penetration so exceptionally enjoyable. Each of you enjoyed my body but in doing so, you provided me with your passion and an experience I will always remember."

Brenda and Sally looked at each other and Sally asked, "Are you interested in trying what Debbie did?"

Brenda said, "Yes I want to try everything because our gracious guests have given me the opportunity which may never come my way again."

Brenda smiled and looked directly at both Jeff and Debbie and whispered, "Thank you!"

Bill made the comment, "I need a snack before I go through another round of energy sapping sexual activity."

The girls laughed and Sally asked, "Does this mean you can't keep going? Are you saying that you have finally found "Mission Impossible" in trying to take care of all this pussy?"

Bill laughed and said, "Nope, I can handle it, I just want some nourishment so I can send you packing with a load."

Again everyone laughed and all of them got up from the mats and started walking towards the stairs that would take them to the lower deck.

When they reached the lower deck Brenda announced, "There's an open shower stall on this deck over on the side if you want to follow me, I will show you."

Standing in front of the shower, Brenda turned it on and stepped under the spray of water soon Bill stepped under the water with her.

Everyone watched as they each washed and then as one would step out one of the others would step in under the spray. There was no need for privacy between the members of this group any longer; each one had shared each other's body during the past twenty four hours.

After getting out of the shower, Brenda and Sally went to work fixing lunch for everyone while Bill mixed drinks for anyone who wanted one.

During lunch, Capt. Tim brought out his schedule and announced some possible dates for a second cruise with Jeff and Debbie as the guests.

Bill added that if there was going to be a second cruise, Jeff would have to once again request the services of his appointed butler and maid so the hotel would allow them to come on the cruise.

Debbie quickly added, "We will do that immediately after we return to the hotel. There is no way we are going to split up our group of new friends."

Capt. Tim said, "The next cruise is on me as a wedding present for Jeff and Debbie and as a gesture of my friendship for the entire group."

Then Capt. Tim said to Jeff and Debbie, "You're still going to be the guests on the next cruise so both of you get to set the rules, are they going to be the same as on this cruise?"

Both Jeff and Debbie started to speak at the same time but Debbie stopped as Jeff continued, "We most certainly want our wedding present cruise to be a nude occasion so I want all of us to be naked as soon as we pass into international waters."

Debbie piped up with, "Hey hey, what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine and plenty of play, my oh my, we are going to have a fucking great day!"

Between everyone at the table they carved out another cruise which would last for two days. Capt. Tim marked the dates in his log book and leaned back saying, "All of you are the greatest. Each of you has added something to this cruise making it the best cruise I have even taken. Even my First Mate here has shown me she can handle her duties on the ship and make the guests comfortable."

Looking at Sally and Bill, Capt. Tim said, "This is the first time I have sailed with you two but I will make a point of talking to the hotel management and get you out here as often as possible. If they don't listen to me, maybe I will hire you to work for me and then we won't have to worry about clearing your days at the hotel."

Neither Sally nor Bill knew exactly what to say but both of them smiled and said, "Thank you so much."

Capt. Tim informed everyone, "We have about two more hours before we have to start heading back to port. Brenda and I need to clean the ship and get it re-stocked for the next cruise."

Debbie said, "If all of you want to relax and enjoy the sun and get a tan we can go up on the sun deck and lounge."

Capt. Tim said, "Don't forget to use plenty of sunscreen when we go up there because the sun is hot this time of day and you will burn easy up there in the salty air."

Brenda got up and walked up to the sun deck to get it ready for lounging. She replaced all the cushions on the loungers and cleaned up the mess left over from the sexual free for all. By the time the others arrived, she had everything ready.

Sally and Brenda were talking and then Brenda said, "We have decided we would like the option to reserve our chance for having all three guys at once until the next cruise so we can lounge with all of you."

Jeff was quick to add, "You know that is an option you can take anytime, it was offered to you by my wife and I know she will make that offer good."

There was no further discussion so everyone chose a lounge and sat down to relax in the sun.

Two hours passed quickly and soon, Capt. Tim got up and went to the bridge to get the ship underway back towards port.

About a half an hour of moving, Brenda was summoned to the bridge and then returned to tell everyone they were about to enter coastal waters.

Brenda said, "Capt. Tim said if you are going to stand up or walk around on the ship, you need to have some clothes on. If you are going to remain on the sun deck for awhile longer, you can remain naked but have something handy to like a towel to wrap around you. Capt. Tim said he would notify me again before you have to put some clothes on."

Everyone agreed they wanted to stay naked as long as possible so they stayed on their lounge chairs. Brenda passed out a towel to each of them.

Finally Capt. Tim paged Brenda and she announced, "It's time to get something on, we will be in port soon."

Brenda, Sally, Bill, Debbie and Jeff got up and wrapped their towels around them and walked down to the lower deck and then down to their cabins. They selected the clothes they were going to wear and put them on.

Sally came into Jeff and Debbie's cabin and pulled their bag out of the closet and started packing for them. When she was done, she took their bags up on deck and put them next to the other bags already up there.

Brenda was busy doing her duties as the First Mate and didn't have much time to sit and talk but she was constantly smiling as she went about her work.

Sally, Bill, Debbie and Jeff sat at the table and talked quietly while waiting for the ship to dock. They were making plans for their return to the hotel.

The discussion involved what activities were available to Jeff and Debbie for the next week.

Sally said, "I have a day off coming up and I would love to take you over to the private nude beach about an hour from the hotel. I've never gone there because I have always been shy about my body, which until yesterday when I learned to be proud of it."

Bill asked, "Are the three of you going alone or am I eventually going to be invited?

There was some giggles from the girls and a chuckle from Jeff who said to Bill, "Are you kidding me, you are part of this group and we travel together."

Sally smiled at Bill and said, "Babe, our relationship has changed forever thanks to Debbie and Jeff, I hope you can handle the change and enjoy yourself. Of course you were included in that offer I didn't think it was necessary to name names."

As they were all agreeing to the new adventure, Brenda and Capt. Tim approached them and said, "Well, we are tied up to the pier and we need to get cleaned up."

Capt. Tim added that he had called the hotel and had a car sent out to pick them up and should be waiting for them at the top of the ramp.

There was a sullen moment when everyone realized the end had come, at least for this cruise. A lot had happened in the past twenty four hours and new friendships forged.

Debbie hugged Brenda tightly whispering, "I love you girlfriend. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us."

Jeff shook Capt. Tim's hand and thanked him for the wonderful cruise and on a cheery note said, "I am looking forward to coming aboard again soon."

Capt. Tim assured Jeff he would make arrangements for the next cruise and have everything ready.

Debbie made her way to Capt. Tim and once she got near him she hugged him to her body and thanked him for everything. She said, "I want to especially want to thank you for helping me fulfill my fantasy and for that I will always be grateful."

Debbie said, "I am looking forward to being back on your ship and I can wait to get you out of those clothes again."

Bill and Sally picked up the bags and stepped onto the pier and waited for Debbie and Jeff to catch up.

With another quick hug for both Brenda and Capt. Tim, Debbie stepped on the gang plank and walked down to the pier.

Turning to wave goodbye to Capt. Tim and Brenda, the group was off to find the car that was waiting for them.

To Be Continued...

**Thank you for taking time to read my story.

**Please let me know what you think by using the features below.

**If you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

**Please vote and rate my story