The Nelson Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda groaned and said, "God, I love the feeling of your cock in my ass! Now fuck me hard!"

Jeff didn't wait to be told twice as he began withdraw his cock he slammed it back into her. Jeff continued pumping in and out of Brenda's ass as she reached down and buried two fingers deep into her pussy.

Once again Brenda bucked and moaned, "I'm going to cum again soon."

Brenda moved her legs from being draped over the arms of the fishing chair and wrapped them around Jeff's waist which restricted his movements. Jeff reached down and pulled her legs apart and lifted them up so her calves were resting on his shoulders. He started pumping Brenda's ass faster and soon she said, "Jeff, I'm cumming......OH MY GOD.....I'm cumming....she began begging Jeff......please fuck my ass hard....slam your cock into my ass.....please oh please, don't stop."

Jeff obliged Brenda's plea and slammed into her ass as hard while speeding up his pumping action. Brenda's rectum was so tight it gripped Jeff's cock and soon he felt his sperm moving towards the end of his cock and as he continued to pump into Brenda's ass his orgasm reached fever pitch and he filled her anal cavity. They hugged each other tightly as the remnants of their orgasms subsided.

An alarm went off telling Brenda there was a fish on the line but neither Jeff nor Brenda wanted to pull apart. Brenda ignored the alarm as long as she could before she told Jeff come on; we have a fish to bring in.

Both of them begrudgingly let go of each other and Jeff pulled his shrinking cock out of Brenda's ass. Brenda realized when Jeff let go of her legs that she was going to have a small problem standing up because she was tired from fucking and second because they had been raised in the air so long that the blood had to work its way back into then.

Brenda instructed Jeff to get into the harness while she wiggled her legs to get them to work properly. Once Jeff was all harnessed, Brenda took him to the back railing, picked up the microphone and said, "Fish on" into the mic.

After Capt. Tim had cut the engine, Brenda helped Jeff put the pole into the harness cup and then she helped him back up to the chair and sit down. Brenda hooked Jeff's harness up to the chair harness in case he had a large fish on his line, so Jeff wouldn't be pulled overboard.

After Jeff was seated Brenda gave him instructions what to do to land his fish. When she finished she looked down at Jeff's cock and said, "Maybe I better get something to clean you up, this may take awhile." After saying that, Brenda went below deck to get a wash cloth and towel.

When Brenda returned she noticed that everyone except Capt. Tim was standing near Jeff watching him reel in the fish and then watch the line go back out again.

Brenda got down on her knees in front of Jeff and wrapped the warm soapy wash cloth around his cock and she pulled the fore skin back to clean the head of his cock as well. When she was finished cleaning Jeff's cock, she leaned in and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Within minutes Jeff's cock responded to Brenda's sucking and stood proudly from his crotch.

Sally asked Brenda if she could help do something and Brenda said, "Sure you can suck this while I get ready to help Jeff catch his fish."

Brenda and Sally traded places and Sally sucked and pumped Jeff's cock, stopping only briefly to nibble gently on the head.

Other boats were now moving into the fishing area and could see the naked people on the yacht. No one on the yacht tried to cover themselves and the boats that passed closer were able to see a close look at the bald pussies and tits on display.

Capt. Tim came down from the bridge to see how things were going and report that the radio was blaring out the news of naked females running around on a yacht. He said others were trying to find out where the yacht was located but no one was giving the coordinates for their position.

Capt. Tim worked with Brenda helping her get ready and at every opportunity he let his fingers dip into her sweet pussy only to have Brenda push against his hand showing her approval.

Debbie said, "The people on the other boats are looking for a show."

Looking at Bill Debbie asked, "Do you want to go down here near the railing and I will bend over and you can fuck me from behind?"

She didn't have to ask Bill twice because he followed her down to the railing, she bent over at the waist and parted her feet. Bill took his position behind her and aimed his cock at her young tender pussy and pushed forward.

Suddenly there were cheers coming from the nearby boats as they continued to troll past the yacht. Debbie looked over the railing and waved at the fishermen while Bill gripped her hips and slammed his cock into her.

At first Debbie's fucking was for show, she wanted others to see her pussy used, but then her orgasm started building as she looked and waved at the people watching her, she became more excited at having others watching her being fucked. Some of them called out asking if they could fuck her and Debbie smiled and waved at them.

All of this was way too much for Bill and he warned Debbie he was going to cum soon. Debbie encouraged him on by saying, "Oh Bill, please, you can cum in my pussy, I want you to fuck my little pussy hard and fast, oh please honey fuck me deeper, I want you to shoot your load deep inside me honey, ram your cock into my pussy, oh baby, fuck me."

This sent both of them over the edge and Bill started spurting his load deep inside Debbie's tight little pussy and Debbie pushed back against Bill's cock at the same time bucking her hips up and down and enjoying her orgasm with loud moans which got louder as her orgasm progressed.

Bill had to hold Debbie up by her hips because her legs were weak from her orgasm. Debbie continued to push back against Bill's cock and move her hips enjoying his cock in her pussy as her orgasm subsided.

Brenda saw Jeff's fish jump repeatedly providing some entertainment from its acrobatics between making runs. Brenda congratulated Jeff by saying, "Jeff, you have a very big Mahi-mahi on your line, I know you are going to have a lot of fun before you get that one on board."

Jeff didn't have any idea what a Mahi-mahi fish was but he knew that it was a fighter. Jeff was having the time of his life pulling the pole back and reeling in the line only to have the line pull back out again as his fish made its run. It took Jeff another twenty minutes before he was able to bring his fish near enough to the back of the ship where Brenda and Capt. Tim were waiting. Brenda had to gaff hook in her hand and she was prepared to gaff Jeff's fish when it came near enough.

Capt. Tim told Jeff, "You have a fish on your line many people come here to fish for and your fish looks like a beauty."

Brenda's arms moved swiftly as she made a stab with the gaff hook at the Mahi-mahi. With her speed and accuracy she was able to hook the fish right behind its head and with help from Capt. Tim they pulled the great fish over the railing onto the deck.

Jeff gave a sigh of relief grateful the rest his arms and to have the fish on board. After unbuckling himself from the fishing harness Jeff got out of the chair and joined the others who gathered around to the view the flopping fish.

Capt. Tim held up the Mahi-mahi and said, "Jeff you have a very nice female Mahi-mahi."

Jeff asked, "How can you tell it's a female?"

Capt. Tim said, "I can tell by its color. A female Mahi-mahi is yellow, green and even has these red dots of color.

Capt. Tim also said, "This fish if a favorite in many restaurants because of its great flavor."

Looking at the fish Jeff said, "Look at the dorsal fin it goes all the way down to the tail."

Capt. Tim said to Jeff, "You can eat this fish or we can make arrangements to get it to a taxidermist to have it mounted. It's up to you."

Jeff looked at Debbie and asked, "What do you think I should do with it?"

Debbie was quick to respond, "You can have it mounted and then when it's hanging on our wall, we can remember this experience and we can tell others about your fishing in Hawaii."

Jeff looked at Capt. Tim and Brenda and said, "Please do whatever it is you have to do so we can have it mounted."

Capt. Tim pulled out the scale to weigh the fish and read the numbers out loud, "Wow, nice fish, it weighs twenty nine pounds!"

Brenda came back with a camera and asked, "Do you want to take a picture with you holding the fish?"

Jeff said, "Yes I would love to have a picture of me holding the fish and then a few more with everyone else helping me hold the fish."

Brenda said, "We can do that because this camera has a timer on it, so we can all be in the picture."

Brenda snapped some pictures with Jeff, then Debbie and Jeff and then Sally, Bill, Debbie and Jeff then finally she set the camera up with timer activated and all of them smiled at the camera took their picture.

After the picture taking was finished, Brenda took the fish to the onboard cooler to store it until they reach port again.

Everyone was excited and decided they could use a drink. When Brenda returned from the cooler, she helped Bill and Sally finish making the round of drinks.

Everyone sat around idly talking about this and that as if they had been friends for many years. Finally Debbie leaned over to Capt. Tim and said, "You know it's still early in the day but I think we should take advantage of the time and do something that I requested last night."

Capt. Tim looked at Debbie with a puzzled look and then he suddenly smiled and said, "I remember you have a special request for yourself and you extended it to both Brenda and Sally."

Jeff jumped into the conversation and said, "Yes, I think it will be sexy as hell to see you with all your holes filled at the same time. The problem is, which one of us get which hole?"

Everyone looked toward Debbie for her answer when Brenda came to her rescue. Brenda suggested, "Since Capt Tim has the biggest cock of the three guys, you should let him fuck your pussy so he doesn't do any damage to your asshole."

Debbie thought that over and said, "Yes Capt. Tim you are well endowed and I think Brenda has the right idea."

Capt. Tim said, "I want you to receive pleasure and not pain so I will do whatever you want me to do and if it hurts, I want you to tell me so I can stop."

Debbie agreed with Capt. Tim and said, "I will tell you if it gets too much for me."

Going on Brenda said, "You and toss a coin to see who gets your ass and of course that leaves only your mouth to fill with the third guy."

Brenda went to the bar and picked up a coin and showed it to Bill and Jeff then before tossing it, she said, "Call it in the air."

Everyone heard Bill call, "Heads" while Jeff remain silent on purpose.

The coin landed on the deck and rolled about 10 feet before it stopped and flopped on its side. Brenda walked over to the coin and looked at it to find that it was tails up giving Jeff the choice of which hole he wanted to fill on his wife.

Everyone looked at Jeff and then Jeff asked Debbie, "Do mind if I fuck your mouth so I can watch the other guys filling your other holes?"

Debbie jumped up and ran around to Jeff's side of the table and hugged him saying, "Jeff honey, I want you to see me and feel me enjoying myself and if fucking my mouth is the position you want to have then it will be your cock going down my throat."

Capt. Tim made a suggestion, "We can go up on the sun deck so we will have a bit of privacy."

Debbie thought about it for a second then asked Jeff, "Do you want to go up there?"

Jeff said, "Let's go!" He got up out of his chair and hooked arms with Debbie and off the two of them went towards the stairs that would take them up on the sun deck followed closely by Capt. Tim, Brenda, Sally and Bill.

Each one of the guys was preceded by a stiff cock, standing straight out from his groin. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that this was going to be an experience neither one wanted to sit out.

When they got up on the sun deck, Brenda pulled some of the mats off the loungers and put them on the floor so no one would get rug burns.

Meanwhile there as some discussion how Debbie was going to be positioned to give her maximum pleasure for her first time having a cock in each hole at the same time.

Finally it was decided that since Capt. Tim had the longest cock, he should lay on the mat on his back. Then Debbie should mount him while facing him and then leaning forward so Bill could have her asshole up in the air for his assault. Finally it was decided that Jeff would kneel to one side or the other of Capt. Tim and present his cock to her mouth from the side.

Before getting into position Brenda told Debbie, "Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me girlfriend."

Debbie looked questioningly at Brenda until she saw the bottle of baby oil in her hand. Debbie moved over next to Brenda, turned around and then after parting her feet, she bent over at the waist and pulled her ass cheeks apart so her asshole could be lubed.

The others stood and watched as Brenda squirted some baby oil on Debbie's asshole and then put her index finger on it and pushed inward until she had her first knuckle inside. Moving her finger back and forth, Brenda kept squirting more oil into Debbie's asshole until she was good and slippery.

Then Brenda walked over to Bill and squirted some oil on his cock and worked it in with her hand saying, "I don't want you to hurt my friend so I am making sure both of you are well oiled before anything gets started."

Debbie walked over and stood on the mats and called the guys together. She wanted everyone to hug her in the middle before they took part in this next sexual adventure.

After the hug Debbie said, "Let's get these holes filled shall we."

Capt. Tim got into position and then Debbie squatted down directly over Capt. Tim's cock, lining it up with her pussy and then sliding down it. Debbie moved up and down his cock a few times to make sure it was going to slide easy before leaning forward and saying, "Ok Bill, my asshole is all yours."

Bill kneeled behind her and lined his cock up with Debbie's ass before pushing forward. He had trouble putting his cock in her ass because Capt. Tim's cock really filled the void of Debbie's pussy.

Bill said, "I will go slowly so your asshole can stretch a little because the horse cock you already have in your pussy is taking up all the available space."

Everyone laughed and with Debbie giggling, Bill was able to push a little more of his cock into her.

Sally asked Brenda to lie down off to the side of Capt. Tim so they would be out of the way and when Brenda was down on her back; Sally dropped to her knees in front of Brenda and pushed her feet wide apart. Sally leaned forward and started working on Brenda's pussy.

After only a few minutes, Brenda had Sally turn around so they could share in a 69.

Meanwhile Jeff was standing off to the side stroking his cock watching the guys impale his wife on their cocks. He knew once they were in position he was going to get to push is cock into her third and final hole.

Jeff looked over at Sally and Brenda and instantly he wanted to push is cock up Sally's pussy so Brenda could lick his cock as well as Sally's pussy.

Moving behind Sally Jeff looked down at Brenda's face and asked, "While I am waiting, do you mind if I push my cock into Sally?"

Brenda looked up and said, "Please bring your cock down here."

Jeff kneeled behind Sally, moved forward so he was close enough to push is cock into her.

One final look down at Brenda, Jeff pushed his cock into Sally's tight pussy and felt Brenda's tongue licking the underside of his cock. As he pulled out Brenda's tongue was right there licking and it felt so weird to Jeff having his cock licked as he fucked.

Sally on the other hand had to stop licking Brenda because her orgasm overtook her with the addition of a cock to the stimulation Brenda was giving her clit.

Everything was interrupted when Debbie groaned and said, "OH MY GOD, that feels so good!"

Followed by, "Jeff I am ready to take your cock down my throat," Debbie moaned in ecstasy.

Jeff politely excused himself and moved over to the side of Capt. Tim where Debbie was leaning waiting for her third hole to be filled.

Jeff presented his cock in front of Debbie's face and she opened her mouth and sucked it in as far as she could. Jeff leaned backwards sliding his cock out of her mouth when Debbie said, "Jeff fuck my throat, hold the back of my head and make me take all of you."

Jeff looked down at his wife and then placed both of his hands on the back of her head and pulled her face towards his groin. Debbie retched and bucked but soon all of Jeff's cock was in her mouth and throat all the way to his pubic. He held her head in place and then allowed her to pull away.

When Debbie's mouth was clear of Jeff's cock, she exclaimed, "WOW....that was fantastic, please do it again, I want you to cum down my throat!"

Jeff once again pulled Debbie's head towards his groin and impaled her throat on his cock. Jeff realized there was a difference once the head of his cock passed the entrance of Debbie's throat and he immediately loved the feeling. Now each time as he fucked into her mouth he would pull enough so his cock popped into her throat.

Meanwhile Debbie was experiencing a different sensation in the lower part of her body from the double penetration from Capt. Tim and Bill. With both cocks filling her, Capt. Tim's cock was forced to rub against her clit and both guys had figured out how they could pump into Debbie in harmony so all three received pleasure.

There was a symphony of pleasurable moans and groans as the four on one side fucked and the other two licked each other's pussy. Everyone was squirming around in the mats to maximize the pleasure to giving and taking.

As the heavy breathing got stronger and the moaning got louder it was evident that there were going to be some major orgasms soon. Finally Debbie couldn't take it anymore and exploded in a wild orgasm followed by each one of the guys. They each bucked and pushed and moaned as they each reached the pinnacle of pleasure. On the mats was a mass of quivering flesh as each person gratefully milked the last of their orgasms.

Sally and Brenda were close behind experiencing their third and final orgasm before collapsing in the mats soaked in sweat from the heat of the sun.

Everyone kind of waited their turn to untangle from each other until all six were laid out on the mats gasping for more air and enjoying the breeze as it blew across the sun deck.

It was close to a half an hour before anyone moved. Their bodies exhausted from all the activity since yesterday afternoon.

Finally Brenda asked, "Does anyone want a bottle of water or a drink?"

A rousing "YES!" could be heard from each person sprawled out on the mats.

Sluggishly Brenda got to her feet and wandered over to the refrigerator on the sun deck and took out six bottles of water and brought them back to the mats. Everyone sat up and took a bottle of water, uncapped it and took a long swig.

Debbie finally said, "Holy shit that was an experience I want to try again! Each time I've tried something new and experience provided a more satisfying orgasm than the ones I have had previous, I think nothing could be better however this time I think I have topped the scale."

Speaking up Jeff said, "I have to tell you that my cock head sliding into your throat is a sexual experience I want to try again. It feels really weird but at the same time very good."

Bill took his turn to say, "That's the first time my cock has ever been that close to another cock and I have to tell you all, being part of a double penetration is a sensation that is so surreal it's indescribable."