The Other Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

John knew she came when she squeezed his cock hard, broke the kiss and quietly moaned, "Oh fuck. That felt good." John took his hand from between her thighs, thinking he had satisfied her enough. Maybe he could get back to his game.

But Stacey pulled his cock in the direction of her crotch. "Come on, give it to your mother. My pussy needs your hot, young cock," Stacey breathed more than she spoke.

"But I don't have any condoms. And if you have any hidden in your room, you can't very well go get them like that," John told her with a little more logic than Stacey was capable of at the moment.

"I'm taking your cock one way or another," Stacey told him as she quickly dropped back down on her knees. "Let me taste you." She kissed the tip of his cock. "Let me love you." She said to the cock. She took it full in her mouth, going down on it and then back up. To John's cock, she told it, "cum in my mouth, let me taste your sweetness." Stacey hungrily sucked John's cock, giving him better head than Mark had received. After years of marriage, Stacey had sucked off Mark many times. But every time she had John in her mouth, it was like a special treat. Having his cock in her pussy was an even better treat.

John admitted to himself that his mother did give him the best blowjob he ever got. It wasn't the fact that it was his mother. He enjoyed the sex, but there were a lot of other women he'd like to fuck. But his mother was certainly good in bed. There's something to be said for experience. John didn't pursue his mother. But enjoyed being pursued by her, enjoyed having her ask him for sex. Usually, he had to almost beg for sex from his girlfriends. It turned him on when the woman currently trying to suck the cum from his balls came to him asking for sex. John obliged his mother and shot his load into her mouth.

"Mmm," Stacey moaned, holding his cum her in mouth as if savoring it. She swallowed, then licked and sucked the rest of his cum off his cock. She looked up at John with a broad smile on her face. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" She stood up and with her arms wrapped around his head, pulled him to her bare breasts. "Just wait until Saturday. We're really going to have a fucking good time. Or is that a good time fucking?" Stacey felt it was funny. But, she was in a happy mood having her lover at home again.

"You mean when Dad takes Susan to dinner? Umph, bet they don't have the same fun we did," John said, thinking back to that first night with his mother.

"No, I don't think they will," Stacey said, not revealing anything. "But we'll be able to repeat that night, without the room service guy." They both chuckled about that, when Stacey thought that the guy had left and she revealed herself from the bed covers.

"Unfortunately, Mom. Saturday might not be a good night either. Jackson is coming over Saturday and we'll be online late at night."

"What? Who the hell is Jackson? Can't you make it a different night?"

"No, we can't. He's bringing his laptop and we're playing an online game. There's two guys that live in Germany that we're playing against. We set this up a month ago just before finals. We can't cancel now." John wrapped his arm around Stacey and caressed her ass. "But don't worry, we have all summer. I promise we'll have fun later." John pinched her ass, firmly but not real hard.

"Watch it," Stacey said as she backed out of his hold. She pulled up her panties, then her jeans. "Hand me my T-shirt, Honey." She was more than just a little upset that John had invited one of his friends over on the one night they were sure to be able to sleep the night together. And the one orgasm he had given her just made her more horny for a hard cock up inside her, good and proper. Stacey pulled on the T-shirt. She tilted her head forward and pulled the back of her hair from inside the back of the shirt. Dressed, Stacey left the room, closing the door behind her.

Stacey walked to the living room where Mark was. Placing a knee on the chair between his legs, she leaned forward and interrupted his reading with a kiss. "At least he fingered me to an orgasm. But two blow jobs and only one orgasm just makes me hornier than hell. You better be ready tonight," Stacey warned.

Mark beamed at his wife. Looking at the nipples beneath the shirt, he reached out and played with them. "Eager to get laid, are you? Question is, by which one of us?"

"Shit. I'm so fucking horny right now, I could almost go tell John that you know all about us. And then, fuck you both.

Mark knew she was horny by the frequent use of the word that so strikingly describes what she wants. "Fuck this" and "fuck you" really meant, "fuck me"

"Fear not, my little fuck machine. Tonight I promise to give you all the fucking you need," Mark replied, in a manner that she would understand. "But for now, how about some dinner? I'm going to need my strength tonight."

Stacey got up with an impish grin. She thought to herself that maybe having John around would actually get her more sex from Mark. He seemed to kind of enjoy the idea of her having sex with John. Or maybe he was just more interested in having her blessing as he fucked Susan. Stacey placed the pot pies on a cookie sheet and slid it into the oven. Setting the timer, she went back to the living room and turned on the TV.

Before she could get to into a program, Mark asked her, "You want to go shopping after dinner? I want to pick up something for Susan to wear Saturday night."

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. Just a nice outfit for her to wear to dinner. You know all her sizes and all."

"Okay. After dinner it is, then," Stacey replied, looking back at the TV.

45 minutes later, the timer went off. "Dinner's ready!" Stacey yelled down the hall to let John know. Getting the pot pies out of the oven, she placed them on the counter. She placed each on a plate as John came into the kitchen. John didn't say anything, but Stacey could see that he took a quick look at her tits. The attention just made her hornier. Stacey and Mark sat at the table to eat. John took his plate to his room.

"I'll be taking Susan to the same place you took John. What do you think Susan should wear?"

"Well, it is pretty classy. She has to wear a dress of some sort. I was wearing one of my skirt suits for work. It was okay because there were a lot of business types there. But Susan certainly doesn't have one of them. Maybe we could pick her up one?"

"Yea, it might work. And when she graduates college in four years, she can wear it a second time at a job interview," Mark joked. "But seriously, I'm sure she could wear it elsewhere where she needs to be a little more classy than she usually is."

"Then it's settled. When we get to the mall, we can look around and pick out the style and color."

"Of course, I'm sure you and John will be having your own fun while Susan and I are out."

Stacey frowned, "no. He invited his friend over that night to stay up and play Internet games." She looked in the direction of John's room. "I'm so pissed at him for that." With a pout, she stabbed a piece of chicken and jammed it in her mouth.

Mark was a little surprised, but decided to say no more on the subject.

They finished eating, and placed their dishes in the sink. Stacey walked back to John's room and knocked.

John opened the door for his mother. "John, your dad and I are going out shopping. We'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Okay, Mom. But first, you might want to put your bra back on," John warned his mother. "Your nipples do show through that shirt."

"Oh, you mean these?" Stacey asked as she flipped the top up and then down quickly. She turned to go to her own room. John closed the door, never noticing his father in the living room, smiling down the hallway. But Stacey saw him looking at her and knew that Mark saw her flash John. If Mark had any doubts whatsoever that she had in fact screwed his son, Stacey knew they were dispelled now. Dressed, Stacey left her bedroom. "Shall we go?" she asked, as a way of saying, "let's shop!"

Mark opened the door for Stacey and beamed at her as she walked out. The drive to the mall was short and quick. It wasn't long and they were in the ladies' department, looking at the business suits.

"I'm not really liking a lot of these," Stacey informed Mark. "I mean, this one would be one I would get for me. But I know it's not what would work on Susan." Mark just nodded in agreement. He was out of his element, knew it, and didn't really mind. He knew he was here for the payment portion of the shopping trip.

"Wait… Wait." Stacey said suddenly. She moved away from the racks of suits to a section close by. Picking up a small, black dress, she looked over at Mark with a look that said, "come here." She waited for Mark. "Every woman needs a little black dress. This would be perfect for Susan." On the hanger with the dress was a small jacket. Stacey took it off the hanger. "Hold this," she ordered, handing it to Mark. Stacey held the dress up to look at it. It had a halter-top with slender strips that tapered to strings that went around the neck. Just below where the tits would be were two strings to tie around the back. From there, there was enough material for a wrap around skirt that tied in front. The whole dress seemed to tie onto the body. Stacey took the jacket back from Mark and checked it against the dress. It was long enough to go past Susan's waist, providing some modesty by covering her back and shoulders. Stacey doubted that after Saturday the jacket would see much use. But still, every woman should have a little black dress.

"We'll get this one," Stacey announced. "We" meant that she picked it out and Mark would pay for it.

They made their purchases and strolled the mall, checking out the shop windows, occasionally going into one. Mark stopped in front of the Frederick's of Hollywood store. "Thinking of getting me something?" Stacey asked, pleased at the thought.

"Huh, actually, I was thinking of maybe getting Susan something. But we can certainly get you something as well," Mark replied, realizing his faux pas.

Stacey giggled at the idea of buying her daughter lingerie for her to wear for Mark. "Okay, let's go in."

Stacey and Mark browsed the few aisles. It was hard for Mark to look at the lingerie and not think of either Stacey or Susan wearing it. Susan had the darker complexion like Stacey and the pale yellow T-shirt did look nice without the bra. Even with the bra, it set off her skin nicely. Mark had already decided that what ever they got, it would be yellow.

"This looks nice," Mark commented to Stacey as he pointed to a baby doll.

"Is this what you want?" Stacey asked as she checked it out. "Doesn't have crotchless panties. I would think you would want easier access. But get the red one, not the yellow one."

"I think the yellow would look good on her. Just like it does on you."

"But red is her favorite color. More of a chance she'll put it on."

Mark could see Stacey's point. "Okay. And, maybe the next time I'll get crotchless. Of course, what ever you pick out could be crotchless." Although, he thought, the odds of there even being a next time that he bought his daughter lingerie were pretty slim.

"I've already picked out something. I'm just waiting for you."

"And you think I'll like it?"

"I don't know. But I do think John will like it," Stacey replied with a smug look. "Sometime this summer, he'll get to see it." She knew he wouldn't be seeing her in it with his friend over.

Mark responded to Stacey's tease by placing his hand on her back pocket, and then pinching her ass.

Stacey searched the rack for Susan's size and found it. With it in hand, she went to another aisle. There, she picked out a sheer body stocking in white. "Think anything will show through?" she asked, not serious at all. Mark looked her up and down, thinking of her dark bush, her dark nipples, thinking that not much would be hidden. He noticed that they were in fact crotchless.

On the way to the counter, Mark reached out and grabbed something, but Stacey didn't see what it was. Yet, when the sales clerk started ringing the items, Stacey was able to see that Mark had picked up a pair of silk boxers, solid black. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Could you hold on a minute?" Stacey asked the clerk. Quickly she went back and picked up a blue pair of the silk boxers. Returning to the counter, Stacey handed them to the clerk. The clerk just rang everything up, not realizing that of the four sexy little nothings, there were four different sizes.

They walked out of the store and headed back to where they came in. "Actually, I've got a black scarf that I thought I would tie around me," Stacey mentioned. "It will hide the fact that the stocking is crotchless until the proper time comes."

"You have a dirty mind. Me, I figure I can wear the boxers under my pants during dinner."

"Now you know why I have a dirty mind. Twenty years of living with you."

Once home, they hid their purchases in their bedroom. Susan came home ten minutes later. If they had been much longer, they would have been seen carrying the Frederick's bag into the house.

+ + +

"Daddy! I just love this dress you got me!" Susan exclaimed as she came out of her room. Once in the living room, she turned around so that Mark could see the whole dress. It did look good on her. Even Jackson gave a wolf whistle that caused Susan to blush a little. It bristled Stacey a little. She realized that it could be because he whistled at her daughter, or it could be because he was here at all, keeping her from John.

"Well, don't forget the jacket. It is part of the outfit," Stacey reminded Susan. Mark waited as Susan went back to her room to get the jacket.

"It doesn't have any buttons," Susan stated, thinking there was something wrong with it.

"It's not supposed to have buttons," Stacey informed her. "It's just something to put over your shoulders. When you go from outside to inside during the summer, the A/C can send more than just chills down your spine."

Susan caught her drift. The material was thin. Once chilled, her nipples would stick out like thumbs, sore or otherwise. She pushed one side of the jacket back and put her hand on her hip. At least she could show the nipple to the guys that she wanted to show it to. Taking her hand away, the jacket fell back in front. It would hide any protruding nipples from everybody else. She didn't realize that she was also giving Jackson a show.

Stacey watched her daughter checking out how to work the dress. It was a little shorter than Stacey expected it to be. But, it was a little black dress. Maybe it was just her motherly instincts kicking in. Stacey decided that at least if Susan bent over, no one would see her panties. Then she realized that Susan probably wouldn't be wearing any. The only thing under the dress would be a pair of pantyhose and some perfume. But still, it was long enough to keep her daughter decent.

Mark looked at his watch, "well, are you about ready to go? Our reservations are for 7:00." Mark had gotten a later reservation so that not quite as many people would be there.

"Okay, Dad. I'm ready," Susan replied, picking up her purse.

Susan was still pretty excited at the freedom her own wheels gave her. Mark allowed Susan to drive, giving careful directions and being wise not to make them so detailed that he was driving the car as much as Susan. Mark had Susan stop at the valet parking pickup and drop off. Susan was a little apprehensive about letting somebody drive off in her car.

Mark walked into the hotel's restaurant, his arm around Susan. Looking down at her, he wondered what everybody else might think. Of course, he considered that there might be thoughts about him being overly friendly with his daughter. That was just a little paranoia on his part. But he also wondered if they thought he had picked up some young escort for the evening. He felt like he was with a sweet young thing that he was doing on the side and decided that it would be the most common thought. Briefly, he thought of one of the file clerks at work. But, he really didn't care what anybody thought.

Once seated, they ordered drinks. Unlike when Stacey took John out to dinner, Susan wasn't allowed any alcohol. Drinking laws had been seriously tightened in recent years. So, Susan drank Coke, Mark had a red wine. He kept them at a minimum, not wanting to screw anything up. Well, except for Susan if everything worked out right.

Mark had to convince Susan that despite the prices, she really could order whatever she wanted. She settled on the blackened salmon, while Mark had the prime rib. As they ate, Mark asked her about her plans for after college. He purposely kept his advice short. Instead, he mostly asked questions and learned quite a bit about his daughter.

Finally, the waiter cleared the dishes and they sat back, enjoying the drinks and the talk. Occasionally, and only briefly, the discussion touched on sex. But finally it came out, the time Stacey and Mark caught her on the sofa. "Yea, I know. That was a mistake," Susan admitted. "He totally freaked and broke up with me. The day after we broke up, I found out about his other girlfriend. Found out that he even liked her a lot more. He was just using me for what she wasn't giving up to him. And I was stupid for screwing him, hoping he would like me. The jerk."

"Susan. You need to realize that you are unique and special. Sex is something best left for love. Save the special gift of sex for when both of you are in love with each other. Sex will attract a man, but all he'll be attracted to is sex."

Susan looked at her Coke. "John said that when he and Mom went out, he got to have beer. Why can't I?"

"The laws have changed a lot since then. Too many kids getting killed in accidents."

"Can I just sneak a couple of sips from your glass of wine?"

Mark looked around and decided that there were enough people around for his benefit. "No, too many people. But I tell you what, we can go somewhere else where you can have something to drink. And, we can talk a little more privately. First I need to pay the bill."

When the waiter was walking past the table, Mark got his attention. "I'd like to charge this to room 609. And if you could, would you send a bottle of the wine to the room?" Mark looked at Susan a moment and added, "and a bottle of your white zinfandel as well."

"Yes sir. Anything else?"

"No, thank you." Mark handed the waiter his room key, which the waiter checked and handed back. Mark signed the check, noted the room number, and left a hefty tip. It was the waiter's reward for good service, and not asking questions about who would be drinking the second bottle of wine.

"Shall we go?" Mark asked Susan. Standing, he held Susan's chair for her. Susan stood not sure what to think.

As they left the restaurant and went through the lobby, Susan asked, "So why did you get a room?" She knew why she and her last boyfriend wished they could afford a motel room.

"Well, this is our night, just the two of us. And you did want to drink. But I didn't feel like sharing you with John and your mother. So I got us a room. You can drink the wine, we can talk, and nobody will know." Susan accepted his explanation. After all, she was going to get to drink an entire bottle of wine. She wondered what it would be like, getting drunk with Dad.

In the elevator, Mark looked at Susan's reflection in the shiny elevator doors. She seemed happy to have the special time with Daddy. And she had the same Italian hot-bod that her mother had. Except, Susan's hot-bod was more like the body Stacey had when they first started dating. Mark pictured the lingerie on her in his mind. He was feeling stirrings in his pants as the doors opened. He was almost glad, not wanting his daughter to see him with a hard on, yet.

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers