The Other Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

Standing, Mark told Susan, "Well, I guess we better get dressed. Your mother will wonder what happened to us."

Susan stood and walked to her father. "Thank you, Daddy," she said to him, wrapping her arms around him. Resting her head on his chest, "I love you. Do you love me?"

"Yes, I love you very much, Sweetheart," Mark replied. "But, we better get going." He gave her a little pat on her butt, just like always.

Susan stepped back. "I'm sorry. Maybe I wasn't very clear." Susan slipped her hands down the waistband of her panties as she pushed them down. As she stepped out of them, she pulled the top of the baby doll over her head. Her hair ended up over her right shoulder. She left it there, knowing how much Daddy liked it.

She stepped back to her father, putting her arms around his waist. Looking up at him, she kissed him. Mark's dick had been limp and pointing straight down. Now, with the softness of her hair against him, her otherwise nude body in his arms, his cock began to stiffen, and attempt to point up. Susan felt the cock staining against her thigh. She shifted to the side and felt it rub up against the inside her thigh. It pointed almost straight out now, stopped by her pussy. Susan squeezed her legs together, holding his cock.

"Now that's where I want it this time," Susan said. She squatted down, pulling Mark's boxers down with her. She coaxed him to step out of them by taking his cock in her mouth. But once he had, she stood up again. This time she walked to the bed and lay down. She tried for her best, "I'm ready, come fuck me" pose.

The sight of his daughter, naked, aching to be loved dispelled any thoughts of taboo sex from his mind. Maybe Stacey had something. Mark lay down next to his daughter. He pulled her close to him and kissed her hard, passionately.

Susan flung her long hair over Mark, cocooning the two of them. Mark rolled her onto her back, half-laying on top of her. Susan knew she was about to be taken. All she wanted right now was for him to take her. She rubbed his back with her hair in her hand as Mark's hands roamed all over her. From her tits to her belly to her hips down her legs, his hands roamed. Coming up the inside of her leg, she spread it apart, hoping he'd rub her pussy. His hand only grazed her there and went back up to her tits. He rolled a nipple in his fingers, and then his hand continued its exploration of her body. With his hand going down her side, Susan rolled her hips to give him access to her ass. Her reward was for his hand to pause, giving it a firm, lustful squeeze before continuing its journey. Susan wanted his hands to be everywhere, all over her body and all at once.

Susan broke the kiss, "Eat me Daddy. Please eat me like you did last night."

Mark looked into her eyes and saw the lust in them, happy that it was lust for himself. He kissed her again, then nuzzled her neck. He kissed his way down to her boobs, giving each nipple more than a minute's worth of attention. With each lower kiss, Susan's breathing grew deeper and more labored in desire. When he started running his tongue through her bush, Susan pushed his head down. "I thought you said last night you knew where the fuck it was," she chided him. Mark snickered and kissed her pussy.

Mark's attentions on her pussy were no different than last night except for two things. There was no pulling on his ears. And he had to stop when he was concerned that any one in the next room might hear her pleas of "Please Daddy, fuck me now. I need your cock in my pussy. Oh shit, fuck me, NOOWW!"

Mark kissed his way back up her body, a little more quickly this time. He slid up enough to kiss her on the lips and looked down at her, making sure she was ready to actually make love to her father. His cock was poised and ready to enter her.

"Wait, Daddy." It burst Mark's bubble. "Mommy told me to always practice safe sex. You need a condom."

Mark kissed her. "My dear, sweet child. Your mother is certainly right. And if you want a condom, I have some and will use one." Mark kissed her tenderly. "But how do you think you mother and I avoided having more children after this angel was born?" Mark kissed her again. "I've had an operation, a vasectomy. There is no possible way for me to get you pregnant." Another kiss was placed on her lips. "It's your choice and only your choice. I can put on the condom. Or you can feel what it's like to have cum in your pussy." Mark gave her another kiss, forcing her to think over the question. Unable to answer, Susan placed her hands on Mark's hips.

Feeling his daughter move him toward her, Mark gently guided his cock to her pussy lips. A moment's hesitation and he slowly eased it in. He was surprised by its tightness, then realized that Stacey had already given birth twice. He shouldn't compare Susan to Stacey. A soft moan and a hug from his daughter confirmed that everything was all right.

Mark tried to make it last. But there was no way, not with the sexy young thing under him. His thrusts grew faster and harder. He felt Susan hug him hard, digging her fingernails into his back. He was afraid that maybe he was going to hard for her. But he was past control, even when he felt her bite his shoulder. Finally, he grunted, "I'm cumming", in a deep, primitive manner.

"Holy shit!" Susan exclaimed, feeling Mark's cum blasting into her nether regions. Mark fell limp on his daughter. Together they caught their breaths. Relaxing, Mark realized how bad his shoulder hurt and Susan realized her lower back hurt from trying to meet her dad's thrusts.

Susan took a deep breath. "I never knew a woman could actually have an orgasm while being fucked. That certainly never happened before."

Mark propped himself back up on his elbows. Looking down at Susan, he smiled knowingly, as if he had planned it that way all along. "Now you know the difference between sex and making love. Now you know that real love and trust can make love making really special."

He rolled off of her and lay on his back. Susan curled next him, putting her head on his chest. With an arm entwined in her hair and wrapped around her body, Mark dozed off.

Some minutes later, Mark woke up to the sensation of lips and a tongue working his flaccid cock. "Sorry Baby Cakes. One shot is all you're going to get."

Susan looked at him, "well, a girl can hope, can't she?" She gave it one last kiss and got up out of the bed.

Mark sat up and looked at the clock. "We have forty five minutes before check-out time. We better get dressed." He stood and Susan handed him his boxers.

With the red baby doll in hand, she headed to the bathroom where her dress was. Even though she had just fucked her father, even though she entered the bathroom stark naked, modesty still dictated that when a person put clothes on, they did so privately. Susan closed the bathroom door. Sitting on the toilet, she peed, then wiped the cum from her pussy. She started to pull on the pantyhose. She promptly poked a fingernail through them. Frustrated, she yanked them off. Looking around, she saw the red panties. Putting them on, she decided she liked the way they held her pussy better, anyway. She patted her pussy, pleased at the idea that her pussy was full of Daddy's cum. The panties would hold it in and keep any from dripping down her leg. Next she tied the dress back around her body and examined herself in the mirror. She couldn't see any sign of the sheer panties poking above the low back of the dress. But then, she couldn't see the back very well.

She left the bathroom, trying to stuff the pantyhose and baby doll into her purse. She thought for sure she would beat Daddy getting dressed, she wore so little. She was almost wrong. Mark was tucking his shirt into his pants before zipping them up. Unable to get both into her purse, she tossed the ruined panty hose into the wastebasket.

Seeing the panty hose go in the trash and the baby doll go into her purse, Mark speculated what might be under the dress. But his hopes were dashed when Susan asked him, "Daddy, can you see the panties in the back?"

Looking at the back of his daughter, he checked for any sign of the panties. Nothing showed at the low back of the dress and he couldn't see any panty lines. Mark ran his hand on her ass, just to make sure. Yes, there were panties underneath. "Nope, can't even see a panty line."

"Good," Susan said, turning around. She went to the table and finished off the little orange juice she had left as Dad buckled his belt.

"Ready to go?" he asked her.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

On the drive home, Susan took a deep breath and asked, "Are we going to do this again?"

"Only if you want to."

Thinking of her father's tongue between her legs, his cock filling her with cum, she replied, "I certainly hope so, Daddy. That was awesome. But I can't very well ask you while everyone is at dinner, 'Daddy, would you please fuck me tonight before I go to bed?'"

Mark smiled on that one. "Tell you what. When you want me, just slip those little red panties of yours in my sock drawer. Shouldn't be too hard, my dresser's right by the door. When I see them there, I'll know."

Susan thought about it a minute, then added, "And when ever you want it, you can just ask me if I need gas money!" Susan burst out laughing, going back to the earlier joke that had made her Daddy's little whore.

Arriving home, they pulled into the driveway and went into the house. Susan made a beeline to her bedroom and closed the door. The first thing Mark noticed was the good mood that Stacey was in. The vacuum cleaner was out and Stacey smiled as she dusted. Mark put a hand around his wife, interrupting her cleaning, but not her good mood. She promptly planted a kiss on him.

"So what happened? Did this Jackson kid leave? You certainly look like the proverbial fresh fucked fox in a forest fire."

"Actually," Stacey explained, "his first name is Richard. But his parents insisted he go by Dick."

"Ouch. Bet that got a lot ribbing in school," Mark said of the name.

"He really didn't mind it when I called him Dick. Of course, at the time, I was thanking his cock for the mouthful of cum," Stacey explained innocently.

"You fucked them both?" Mark said, with a different kind of respect for his wife.

"If you don't believe me, count the condoms in your trash can."

Mark did go back and he checked both of the wastebaskets. He counted a total of four. And that wouldn't include the blowjobs. The sheets on the bed were fresh, but he knew that an awful lot of fucking had been going on in here.

+ + +

Two Months Later

It was late evening and Susan sat in bed. PJs on and book in hand, she intended to finish the chapter and call it a night. A light knock on the door caught her attention and she looked up. The door opened and there stood her mother. Stacey wore only a white, sheer body stocking with a black scarf around the waist, knotted on the side.

Susan gave her mother a knowing look. "Looks like Daddy is going to get lucky tonight," she chided her mother.

"Actually Susan, that's what I came to talk to you about." Stacey closed the door behind her, and walked over to Susan's bed. In her hand was a gift bag.

"John leaves for college tomorrow. This will be his last night here for awhile. This outfit isn't for your dad to enjoy. It's for John." She paused to allow what she had just told her daughter to sink in. "Since I'll be sleeping with John tonight, I thought you might like to sleep with your Dad."

"Yea, right, Mom," Susan feigned, poorly.

"Honey, what do you think John and I did when I took him out for his Graduation Present?"

"But that's you, Mom. Not me," Susan wasn't sure about telling her mother that she had been fucking her husband.

"It's okay, Baby Cakes. Who do you think picked out that red baby doll in the first place? What did you think I would do when I put away your father's socks? He puts them on in the morning. When you put the red panties in his drawer in the afternoon, the only way he knew about it was when I told him."

Susan thought a moment about her family. Mom was fucking John and she was fucking Dad. Well, if it made Dad that more available for herself, Mom could fuck John all she wanted.

Stacey caught Susan checking out the outfit she wore. Stacey lifted the scarf to reveal the crotchless opening. "You like this? Wouldn't you like to wear it for your father?" Without waiting for an answer, she handed Susan the gift bag. Pulling out the contents, Susan found a yellow version of the body stocking her mother wore, as well as a black scarf.

"Yellow, why not red?" Susan asked.

"It's for your dad, he likes yellow. When he bought for you, I made him get the red one, because it was for you," Stacey told her as she stood. "I'll see you in the morning. I'll probably be getting up late. I'll be well fucked, but in a good mood." With that, Stacey left Susan's room and went to John's.

As soon as Stacey left the room, Susan quickly got up and stripped naked. Sitting on the bed, she looked at the body stocking, trying to figure out how to put it on. Noticing that the neckline was pretty low, Susan decided that was the way into it. As quickly as she had stripped, she carefully put on the body stocking. She didn't want to put a run in it just yet. The hardest part ended up being keeping her long hair from inside the back. Susan walked to the mirror on the back of her bedroom door. The stocking covered almost everything, yet showed everything in exacting detail. Susan put on the scarf as her mother had worn it and covered the only part not covered by the stocking.

Opening her door, she turned out the light. She wouldn't be back in that room until daylight. Opening her father's bedroom door, she found him standing at the foot of the bed. He was wearing a tiny pair of red sheer briefs. The object of Susan's desire was as clearly visible as her nipples were.

"Nice little outfit you have there, Sexy," Mark complemented as he gave her a hug. The hug became a long, passionate, wet kiss. Susan felt his cock enlarge against her.

Stepping back, she shut the door. "Looks like someone wants to cum out and play," she said playfully. She tugged on the head of Mark's cock as it poked above the waistband. Together, they climbed in bed to begin a long evening of lovemaking.

+ + +

And Two Weeks After That

Stacey got home from work and took the mail out of its box before going in. Setting her things down, she looked through the mail. There was a letter from John. That was sweet, Stacey thought. She had had an idea for something special for John. Maybe now she would do it. Since Susan knew about her and John, she would have Susan take a nude picture of her. Then Stacey could email it to John as a special gift. And if his room mate Jackson saw the picture as well? So what, Stacey thought as she remembered her first and only threesome.

Stacey sat down on Mark's chair and opened the letter first. She took out a couple of pages and a Polaroid photo. Looking at the picture first, she saw herself getting a good fucking from John. She didn't remember there being any pictures taken. She felt a little uncertain about that. But turned her attention to John's letter.

Dear Mom, I have officially been initiated into the Oedipal Order. Thank you for first qualifying me for it and thank you for providing the proof. Jackson still talks about it (only to me though). He says that you can call his cock Dick anytime you want, but preferably after sucking him off like you did. I've already met one of the other Mom's, besides Jackson's. She was a bit overweight, and no where near as good in bed as you are, Mom. I miss you and I love you.

Now for the hard part… There is going to be a special meeting. It's so that everybody can have a few drinks and meet each other. You'll get to meet Jackson's Mom. You'll like her. You'll also meet all the other moms. We consider Moms to be special. I know that you're special. And Mom, you HAVE to go!

Love, John

Stacey wasn't sure why she HAD to go, but apparently John wanted to show off his mother to the other guys in the order. Stacey wondered just how much of her would be showed off. She moved on to the next page. The second page was printed on parchment paper, the type was Greek looking with squared off letters.

Oedipal Order
Your presence is required on September 15th at the Fraternity house. Please arrive between 7:00pm and 7:30pm. Wear minimal clothing and bring an empty bag for clothing. Condoms will be provided. Attendance is mandatory. You must respond to your son by Midnight the 10th or appropriate measures will be taken.
Yours in love,
Brother Jackson, Oedipus Rex

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers