The Other Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
215 Followers

Mark had checked into the room earlier in the day just to make sure everything would be okay. Or maybe he did it because he was excited and eager about the possibilities. One thing he did was to turn the A/C down a little. He knew, or hoped, that there would be nudity and didn't want his daughter to be too cold to undress.

"Finally," Susan said, stepping into the room. "A place that's warm enough to take this off." She shed the coat and Mark took it from her, hanging it up. Then he removed his suit jacket and did the same. He stuffed the tie in one of the jacket's pockets.

"When room service knocks on the door, step into the bathroom and close the door. The server might not have the same discretion that the waiter did."

"Okay," Susan said with a shrug as she looked around the well-furnished room. It had two double beds, so she wouldn't actually have to sleep with her father. There was a table with four chairs near the window, a single dresser with six drawers. Susan opened a drawer, found it empty, and opened another one.

"They're all empty. The maids always make sure of it. No doubt hoping somebody forgot a million bucks in one of them," Mark told her. Susan smiled at his slight humor and walked over to the window. Mark was glad she didn't find anything. Looking out the window, Susan could see the city lit up. She marveled at the lights and the distance she could see when the knock came at the door.

Shooting her father a knowing smile, she darted for the bathroom. When the bathroom door closed quietly, Mark opened the room door. The server with a cart waited outside. Mark stepped aside to let him in. The server wheeled the cart in, noticing that the bathroom was occupied. Sometimes he got good gossip when making late deliveries like this. With two different bottles of wine, he expected some.

He took his time, placing a tray on the table, the two glasses, and the two bottles of wine. "Would you like me to open both of them?" he asked Mark.

"Please," Mark replied. The server figured that there was going to be some fun in the room tonight. But he wished he knew who was hiding in the bathroom. Maybe he'd just make up something about there being another man in the room. He finished up, realizing that the person in the bathroom wouldn't be coming out until after he left. As he wheeled the cart toward the door, he saw Susan's jacket. It was decidedly a woman's jacket, he noticed. A married guy cheating on his wife, or maybe a business traveler with an escort. It would have to be a pretty high priced escort for him to order a bottle just for her. Besides, the jacket was expensive looking.

Okay, change of story, he thought as he turned into the hall. But he didn't think he'd ever get as good a story as the time when he worked the morning shift. The time a younger man opened the door. The time an older woman sat up in bed, showing him her tits.

When Mark closed the door, he waited until he could no longer see the server through the peephole. Then he tapped on the door, "you can come out now, the boogey man is gone." Boogey man was the fictional character of Susan's youth that was always hiding somewhere. Daddy would chase him away and make Susan safe.

Susan opened the bathroom door, a little giddy at the thought of doing something sneaky with Daddy. Little did she know, Daddy had even naughtier things planned.

Mark poured the two glasses of wine. Handing hers to Susan, "Congratulations, Graduate." They clinked their glasses, and raised them up. Susan paused to relax her smile so that she could take a drink. Mark sipped, Susan swallowed.

"Let's sit on the bed. It looks more comfortable than these chairs," Mark said to her as he walked over to the gap between the two beds. He sat down on the one that would allow him to face the table where Susan still stood. To his surprise and delight, Susan sat next to him rather than on the bed across from him.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Susan asked.

"Well, what can we talk about that's best done without other people around?"

"About how badly your Cubbies are doing this year?" Susan teased. A giggle proceeded, "and of course, there's always sex."

Mark smiled nervously and hoped she didn't notice. "Sex is good, sometimes even better than the Chicago Cubs. Besides, you do need to learn things that your friends can't teach you."

"Like what? We share stuff. Besides, it's not like I get a lot of complaints. Only a few."

"We'll handle the complaints later. But you do have to realize that your friends are just learning, the same as you. It's better to talk to someone that actually knows. You know, you can always come to your mother or I." Mark noticed that Susan's glass was already empty. He set his down on the nightstand and took hers.

"I know that I can always "talk" to you and Mom. And Mom has talked to me, and talked to me, and talked to me… I already know more than I want to know about AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea, and safe sex. Of course, Mom never talked to me about how to do it." Susan giggled at that thought.

Handing Susan the refilled glass, "now that's precisely what we can talk about. Who better to tell you what a guy wants than your own Dad? I'm not sure your mother would approve, but what the hell," Mark lied. He knew Stacey would not only approve of him telling his daughter how, but in some twisted way, Stacey was hoping that he would demonstrate how.

"Yea, right. Like you and Mom get freaky."

"How do you think you came into this world?"
"I know THAT, Daddy. It's just hard for me to see you guys doing things. The only thing I've ever seen you guys do besides kiss is that a few times, I've caught you briefly touching Mom's boobs."

"That's part of our code. It lets her know that I want to have sex that night. She used to have a bra that had frilly lace on it. You couldn't tell looking at her shirt, but I could feel it with my hand. If I felt the lace, I knew she wanted sex as well. Do you remember her ever asking about where her gardening gloves were?"

"All the time it seems," Susan conceded.

"Well, that was part of the code as well. The first time your mother and I had sex, it was at your grandparents', her parents, house. We did it in the garden. "Gardening gloves" refers to the garden where we did it and the condom that we should have used. John was born nine months later."

"Wow. I could figure out that Mom was pregnant when you guys got married. No wonder she preaches safe sex so much. I don't know if you noticed when you caught us, but he was wearing a condom."

"Actually, I took a quick glance to make sure. If you think I was mad, you should have seen your mother's dad. He didn't really warm up to me until you were about five and John was seven. I guess at that point, he figured your mom and I were a fairly permanent thing. So, is that "freaky" enough for you? "

Susan gulped down the last swallow of her wine and handed the glass to her dad. "Boy. I'm learning all kinds of things about you and Mom. What else do you and Mom do when you're horny?"

"Well, there's always lingerie. Guys like lingerie. It hides and it shows. Really, it shows, but bars access. It teases in a sensual way. And best of all, for a guy, it shows that the lady can be sensual and sexual herself. It's a really big turn on. Your mother has all kinds of outfits. In fact, one of the drawers of her dresser is nothing but lingerie."

"I've seen it before. I first found it looking for presents one time long ago. But I just never really pictured Mom wearing any of it to turn you on." Mark briefly pictured Stacey in the white body stocking, and his son admiring her in it. After a moment's thought, Susan added, "but it's not like I get much of a chance to turn some guy on by wearing anything sexier that a halter top."

Mark stood up and took her glass. Taking both glasses to the table, he finished his. "I tell you what. I've got another surprise for you." Mark poured, then took the filled glasses to the dresser and set them down. He opened the bottom, left drawer and took out a wrapped gift. It was a shirt box, wrapped in white tissue with a red ribbon around it. Susan stood to accept the new gift. "Don't open it yet. Go into the bathroom, open it, and put it on."

Susan was a little apprehensive, but took the wrapped box into the bathroom and closed the door. Mark stood near the door. He could hear the rustling of the paper, Susan catching her breath as she saw the red baby doll. A period of quiet. Then, "Daddy! I can't wear this in front of you!"

Mark hoped the soundproofing in the walls would be good enough. "Nonsense, I'm your father. You can see you'll look sexy in it. Let me see it." He said 'see it' rather than 'see you'. Another period of quiet. Then the door opened. Mark instantly saw his daughter in a completely different light. Her long, brunette hair was separated in the back with the two strands over each shoulder, trying to hide her breasts and failing at it. One hand tried to hold the hair over her breasts. The other hand was placed at her crotch, but part of her bush was plainly visible through the thin material.

"Daddy!" Susan exclaimed, seeing her Dad wearing nothing but the silk boxers. The front of the boxers poked out by his hard cock. Instinctively, Mark's cock twitched at Susan's attention. It caused the boxers to wave as if there were a breeze.

"What?" Mark asked innocently. "I just wanted to prove to you that lingerie can turn a guy on." Mark picked up the wineglasses and handed Susan her glass. Without waiting for further comment, he sat back down on the bed.

"Now this is freaky. Okay, Dad. I'll admit it. You and Mom can get freaky. Certainly, you can be pretty freaky." Susan sat down on the other bed, opposite of Mark. Presumably to be further away from him in her state of undress, not realizing that it gave Mark a good view of his sexy daughter.

+ + +

John could tell his mother was disappointed. Even with him and Jackson pitching in together to buy the pizza all three of them ate didn't seem to help any. When they finished eating, Stacey headed for her bedroom. John whispered quickly to Jackson and followed, leaving Jackson to watch the movie they were watching as they ate. He caught up to his mother just inside the bedroom door.

"Mom?" John asked. "Are you okay?"

Stacey turned around and sighed at her son.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't know that Dad and Susan were going to be gone." John wrapped his arms around Stacey and held her close.

Talking softly into John's chest, "It's just that I thought we could have a nice, romantic evening together."

"I know, Mom," John replied sheepishly. He moved his right hand to his mother's front, fondling her breast.

Stacey sniffed. "I know I really have no right to be upset. But being with you makes me feel so much younger again."

John took his hand off his mother's tit to tilt Stacey's head up. He kissed her softly once, then again longer, letting his tongue lick her lips before parting them. He slid his hand back under his mother's shirt. First fondling the breast, then going behind her to unclasp the bra.

When his hand reached under the bra to caress the bare breast, Stacey spread her legs to shoulder width. Raising one foot onto the ball of her foot, she pressed her thigh against him. Pushing, but not squeezing his balls, she could feel John's cock getting hard against her thigh. She could even feel it's heat through both layers of jeans and wished she could feel it inside her.

With both hands now on her tits, John broke the long kiss. He could tell by the look on his mother's face, she was enjoying herself and wanted more. Lifting his elbows, he pushed the shirt up. Then he grasped the sides and pulled the shirt up. Once her head cleared the collar, he pushed it back down behind her. He quickly kissed her again to stifle any complaint. One hand held her close to him. One went back to her tits.

With her arms practically tied behind her by her shirt, Stacey felt vulnerable. But being vulnerable in John's arms wasn't so bad. She returned the kiss with passion, moving her leg back and forth to rub against John's hard on. When they broke the kiss to gaze into each other's eyes, Stacey realized that the door was still open. And, she remembered that there was a stranger in the house.

"John," she said in a hushed tone. "We have to stop. Your friend is out there."

"Jackson won't mind. He's busy watching the movie."

"No. We can't."

John moved around behind his mother. With one hand on a boob, the other went down to her crotch. He pressed his hard on against her ass. "I'm telling you, Jackson won't mind. As roommates, one of us would have a girl in bed as the other studied. It's no big deal." It still amazed John that girls didn't seem to mind that Jackson was in the room as he was giving them the benefit of his attentions.

To Stacey, it was a big deal. If she had a lover and was screwing him on the sofa when John and Jackson walked in, she wouldn't be in half the trouble she would be in if she were caught with her son. Stacey tried to step out of her son's grasp, but he continued to hold her.

"Watch this, I'll prove it to you," John whispered in his mother's ear. Then he lifted his head. "Hey, Jackson. Come here a minute!"

Stacey was surprised by how quickly Jackson appeared in the doorway. She didn't even have time to try and spin around so that he wouldn't see her topless. Her eyes looked Jackson up and down, verifying what her brain already knew. Jackson was completely naked. Unwillingly, she fixated on his swaying cock. She was amazed at the way it swayed. It was at least a good inch bigger than Mark or John. She looked up at Jackson's face to see a beaming, proud young man.

"Now that's a nice set of tits," Jackson said to them.

She had been set up, Stacey knew. "What to do?" was the question that flashed through her mind. Should she go ballistic? She felt before she saw Jackson reach up with both hands, knocking one of John's out of the way. Her tits were in this guy's hands. Feeling John's cock against her ass shift, she figured it out. She moved her hand and took hold of John. "Looks like I'm getting fucked twice tonight," she told Jackson, still in shock.

+ + +

"Okay, so besides missionary, Mom on top, and doggie, what other positions have you guys fucked?" Susan asked. She had slipped earlier, and when her father didn't say anything, she had tested him again. Apparently, this very frank discussion about sex allowed the use of the word 'fuck'.

"Well, we've done it with her bent over the table and me going in from behind. She's even sat on my lap while I sat on the washer. Spin cycle is the best. One of my favorites is for her to lie on her stomach. Then I lay on top of her and go in."

Susan thought about it a minute. "That doesn't make sense. How could you get it in?"

"Stand up a sec. I'll show you without actually doing anything," Mark told her.

Curiosity and wine got the better of Susan and she stood, waiting to be instructed. Mark stood, moving behind Susan. He held her hips gently and pressed her body against his. Susan could feel her father's hard on between her cheeks and waited for him to move in such a way that he would have been able to enter her. Instead, she felt him rocking his hips, sliding his cock up and down the crack of her ass.

"Anal? Mom lets you fuck her in the ass?" Susan asked, surprised that Mom let Dad fuck her ass. She knew her father was rubbing his cock against her. She just wasn't sure if she wanted to do anything about it.

"Not very often. Your mom doesn't really care for it. But, she'll give me her ass every once in a while as a special treat. Like the time I was promoted at work." Susan hadn't moved away and Mark continued rubbing his cock in the crack of her ass. He wished he was in her ass. Mark moved his hands up to her tits, just as he would have with Stacey. Susan moved her hands up. Not to move his away, but too lightly hold them there. "You have to very careful, doing anal, "Mark explained. "There's a lot of things to consider."

"Like what?" Susan asked, stepping away. She sat back down on the bed, this time next to where her father had been sitting. Feeling herself aroused, she decided to dick tease Daddy a little. She sat down sideways, folding a leg under her. She suspected it was partly the wine, knew it was partly the talk about sex and the juicy secrets she was hearing about her parents. She also wondered if the two of them being half-naked had anything to do with it. She thought to herself that if he wasn't her father, she could easily fuck the hell out of him right now.

Mark picked up Susan's wineglass and handed it to her. Picking up his own, he sat down in much the same way. Looking down at his glass to take a drink, he couldn't help but notice Susan's crotch. It was much closer to him now that she was right in front of him. He could easily see her dark patch, a glistening wetness at the very bottom. So, he thought, his daughter was enjoying herself. He wished he could enjoy her as well. He looked back up as he took the sip. His dick was so hard it hurt.

That her father was looking at her crotch did not go unnoticed. Susan took a sip of her wine to hide the smile that would have betrayed her pleasure at her father's discomfort. Mark proceeded to inform his daughter about positions, lubricants, the need to gently ease past the sphincter, and to never, ever go from one hole to the other. He tried to tell her the pleasure he felt in her mom's, but the best description he could come up with was a very tight fuck. He admitted to not knowing what she felt. At that, he decided to top off their glasses.

"Brad, my first real boyfriend was the first guy I gave a hand job to. I could never really figure it out though. Usually he liked it, but sometimes it was like I just wasn't doing it right," Susan told her dad as he poured the wine. "I mean, how do you screw up a hand job?"

Sitting back down, Mark pondered his next move as he sipped his wine. He wanted to be sure he wasn't thinking with his dick. But finally, he decided 'what the hell'. He held his cock through his boxers, wrapping the silky material around it. "Go ahead and hold it," he said. Susan blushed at the thought of actually holding her father's cock. But with the boxers covering it, decided it would be okay. She nervously and gingerly held it. "No, wrap your fingers around it. That's it. Now squeeze it. Harder. Squeeze as tight as you can."

Susan gripped it as tight as she could. Looking up at her father, she noticed a big smile. "That doesn't hurt?" she asked.

"Not at all. Your hand feels pretty good, actually. See, you can actually do quite a bit with a hard cock. Now stroke it like you were giving a hand job."

Susan blushed again at the idea of giving him a hand job. "Okay, but just a little," she told him. She didn't want to see her father squirting cum all over the place. Susan slowly pulled her hand toward her, then back, then toward her again.

"Okay, hold on. You have to stroke it straight up and down. Keep the bottom of your hand pointed to the bottom of my cock." Mark wrapped his hand around Susan's, which was wrapped around his cock. He moved her hand side to side a little. "Going side to side," he then moved it forwards and back, "or like this makes my cock want to bend. A hard cock doesn't like to bend." He moved her hand up and down his cock. "But like this is the best way to do it. A little side to side is okay with my dick in your mouth or your pussy. But in your hand or anal, it has to be straight up and down." He released his hand, this lesson over. But Susan continued stroking, as if to practice. Mark enjoyed the silky softness against his cock, his daughter's strokes. But he knew that now wasn't the time. He brushed her hand away, "let's not make a mess, just yet."

JRaven
JRaven
215 Followers