The Other Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

Susan laughed a little with embarrassment. "I suppose next you'll teach me how to give good blowjobs?"

"If you want," Mark replied, perfectly willing to teach her anything and everything.

"What I'd really like to know is why guys insist on having the girl go down on them, but they refuse to go down on a girl," Susan replied, a little angrily.

"Beats me," Mark shrugged. "I guess its because they're young, inexperienced, and only worry about getting their own rocks off. They just don't know any better. If they're lucky, they'll learn that pleasing a woman can be a very big turn on. Your mother and I both enjoy it when I go down on her. I love to please her that way." Mark put his hand on Susan's thigh, up close to her crotch. "If you'd really like to experience it, I could do it for you."

"I don't know. Don't you think that would be going a little too far?" Susan asked, hoping her father would say no. She was feeling vaguely jealous that her mother got oral.

Mark gently slid his hand under her thigh, his hand almost touching her lips. "Do you think it really matters, now?" Desire got the better of his senses and he shifted his hand against her. Caressing her thigh, the side of his hand rubbed her pussy. He could feel the dampness in the thin panties.

Susan looked at her father, surprised at what he had suggested, surprised that he would rub her like he was, and even more surprised that she was allowing him to. Mark licked his lips into a soft, loving smile. Susan thought about all the times she fantasized about a guy licking her pussy. Then she backed away from her father.

Mark was at first dejected, then somewhat ashamed. His daughter pulled away from his taboo advances. Susan lay back in the middle of the bed. Spreading her legs, "Okay, but only for a little bit." Astonished, Mark quickly recovered from the rejection. He felt a blast of adrenaline and excitement as he positioned himself between her legs. The sheer panties were still in the way, but he didn't let it stop him. He paused to look at the sweet, young pussy, then bent down to kiss it.

Mark slipped both arms under Susan's thighs and he held her sides. He kissed her through the panties, starting the kiss open-mouthed and ending it with his lips pursed at her lips. Resting on both elbows, he moved his hands down her ass. At the most roundness of her ass, he hooked a finger inside the panties and pulled them gently away. Keeping his fingers from her skin so that he wouldn't tickle her and ruin the moment, he slid the fingers around toward the crotch. Once there, he bunched the crotch of the panties and pushed it aside, revealing her naked pussy to his eyes. Moving his hands back around, he cupped each cheek. He kissed her pussy, full on the lips. Then again, allowing his tongue to briefly part them. Susan's lips were starting to swell, making the task easier. But Mark kept away from her clit, for now. He continued to kiss her lips, sometimes slipping his tongue in, sometimes pulling them oh so softly with his lips. Mark would kiss her a few times, then look up to see her reaction. The first few times, he was met with an embarrassed smile. But it gradually turned to a smile of pleasure, then to a smile of desire for more. Slowly, but finally, her clit peeped out from its little hood. When Mark saw Susan's clit, he kissed it directly.

"Oh!" Susan moaned softly at the sudden stab of pleasure. Mark kissed her again and Susan caught her breath. From simple kisses, to lingering kisses, to kisses with tongue, to an out right tongue-lashing, Susan's pleasure kept getting better and better. Her hips were bouncing as she wondered if it were possible for the pleasure to get any better. It did.

In a high pitched grunt, "Oh my god, Daddy!" An orgasm. Her father had given her an orgasm. No wonder Mom got freaky with Dad. And he didn't immediately stop, telling her it was now his turn. Instead, he continued to kiss her pussy lips and lick inside her. Then his tongue hit her super sensitive clit again. Not accidentally, but with the purpose of causing another orgasm. What was he doing to her? Susan clenched the bedding and curled her toes. She squinted her eyes so hard, they hurt. She breathed so heavily, it was as if she had been under water for hours. The pleasure she felt kept intensifying until it could go no higher, but did anyway. She felt so high, she thought she could see the stars. Susan grasped at the cause of her pleasure. A blast and it was over. She felt herself floating down gently to normalcy and relaxed in its softness.

"Hey," Mark said to her, bringing her back down to earth. "I know where it is, you don't need to steer with my ears."

"Sorry, Daddy. I don't know what came over me," Susan said sheepishly, still not quite catching her breath. She sat up, sliding her pussy away from her father.

Mark stood up and handed Susan her wineglass. "Thirsty?" Susan took the glass, gulped it down in three swallows and handed it back to him. Mark turned to refill it for her. The bottle was three fourths gone. He would have to make some kind of move pretty soon.

"You know," Susan started, "three boy friends and only one other orgasm. And that was with a finger after we had been necking for an hour. But you, you did in just a few minutes what I haven't gotten in a long time. Do you always make Mom orgasm twice?"

"God no," Mark objected. "Usually it's five or so. We don't really count them. It's the pleasure that counts. Every once in awhile, when I really want to drive her nuts, I'll even give her maybe ten orgasms. By then, I can pretty much do whatever I want with her."

Susan tried to think what ten of the orgasms she just had must be like. Susan pondered that and more as she sipped the wine after he handed it to her. She stared at her father's boxers, his hard cock trying to poke through them. The boxers were baggy enough that his cock was half way between straight up and straight out. It left as little doubt what his cock was like as the sheer material of her lingerie. Apparently, a guy really could get turned on by eating pussy. "Teach me. Teach me how to give good blowjobs," Susan said, deciding that what he'd done for her earned him his own turn. Susan reached out and took hold of Mark's cock, gently rubbing it.

+ + +

Stacey lay in bed, a spent cock in each hand. John held a breast and snuggled close. Jackson sucked on the tit closest to him, a finger well buried in Stacey's very wet cunt. Finally, Jackson decided he had had enough. He braced himself on an elbow and looked at John.

"Well, John. Congratulations. Your membership to the Oedipal Order will be accepted during the initiation in the fall.

"Oedipal Order?" Stacey asked, not quite sure what was going on.

"Mom," John said for her attention. "Remember when I mentioned the Greek king? Well, I'm in a Greek fraternity.

"The Oedipal Order," Jackson explained, "is a special honor bestowed on fraternity members that know their mothers in a … special way."

"And the only way into this order is to have a three way?" Stacey asked, realizing just how much of a set up this had been.

"No," Jackson continued, "there are a number of ways. A lot of guys secretly videotape themselves with their mother. Just last year, one guy mentioned it outright to his mom. She didn't have any qualms about having sex with his friends, so he knew it would be okay with her. She teased the hell out of us by having sex with her son while three of us watched. We drank beer for hours after that. She was naked the whole time, but wouldn't let us play. She did it just to tease us. But, she was pretty nice in the morning. But otherwise, the two of you could have gone into the bedroom together. A condom with my initials on it would have been provided. Then he would come out with the condom full of cum."

"But that wouldn't have proved we had sex. He could have just put it on and jacked off."

"True. But you would have known that I was expecting him to have sex with you and you would have gone into the room with him. And, at the very least, he would have been there looking at you with his dick in hand, jacking off in front of you."

Stacey understood the perverted logic. One way or another, John would have wanted to prove to his friend that he was indeed having sex with her. What better way than to do a three way? After all, John already had sex with her multiple times. She almost even begged him for it.

"Back when I was in college, I always thought the Greeks were perverts. Now I know for sure. Just what are the benefits of membership to order anyway?" Stacey asked.

"I get an early taste of that next weekend," John informed his mother. "We're going over to his house. We're doing an online game again, this time with a couple in Singapore. But we're also doing Jackson's mom."

"Wait a minute! You mean that with you joining this order, I'm a whore to everybody else?"

Jackson chimed in quickly, "Not to worry, ma'am. You've already had sex with me. That's one of the advantages of this method. You don't have to be whore." Jackson leaned over and kissed her for emphasis. "You're just a wonderful mother that enjoys having fun," he said to her tenderly.

It did ease the uneasiness Stacey had. Besides, Jackson did have his finger in her pussy. "Perverts," Stacey told them. "When is this online game of yours?"

+ + +

Mark was pleased with this turn of events. He didn't have to ask her to suck him off. She decided on her own. Susan handed him her glass and lost her hold of him as he stepped over to set them down. When Mark returned, Susan didn't take hold of his cock again. Instead, she took the waistband of his boxers and slid them down to his knees.

Susan was surprised at the sight. She realized that it was little boy cocks that she'd seen before. Her father's cock looked the same, but somehow it looked different, better, more capable. Even the thickness of his auburn pubic hair seemed manlier. "So, how exactly do should I suck this thing?" she asked looking up at an admiring father.

Mark kicked off the boxers and sat down on the bed, "It's not as much about technique as it is about attitude. Love the cock. Love the man through his cock. The best blowjob I ever got was by a woman that truly enjoyed having a cock in her mouth. Maybe she didn't and only pretended, but that's the way to do it."

Bending down, "I wuv you," she cooed to his cock. Then with a kiss, "MMMm wwwaaa!" She giggled at her little joke.

"Go ahead and laugh," Mark told her. "But that is exactly what I'm talking about."

"Really?" Susan asked.

"Well, not with the sarcasm."

"I noticed you were pretty turned on by going down on me. But I've never been turned on by giving blow jobs."

Mark stuck out his finger. "Here, put this in your mouth. Okay, now bite down just a little bit. I said a little bit… Alright, now consider what position you have me in right now."

The light bulb went on in Susan's head. Taking Dad's finger out of her mouth, she bent down and took his cock in her mouth. Holding it with only her teeth, she said around the cock, "you know Dad, now that I have a car, I'm going to need gas money."

He couldn't understand all of it, but he could understand the meaning. "Learn to give good blowjobs and practice every once in awhile and I'll make sure you have gas money."

Susan sat back up. "Okay, then. It's a deal!" The both laughed at the realization that they both just agreed that Susan would suck off her dad for gas money.

Susan cupped his balls in her hand. "Usually, I just go for these."

"Honey, if all you do is hold a man's balls, no squeezing, no pain, just hold them, then you will truly have a man in the palm of your hand."

Susan smiled at the exact truth in the statement.

"Kneel down on the floor here," Mark instructed, pointing at a spot in front of him.

Eager to please Daddy, Susan knelt on the plush carpet before her father, his hard cock directly in front of her face. She looked up, waiting for instructions.

"Go ahead and start, like you've done before."

Susan placed a hand on Mark's knee for support and took his cock in his mouth. She bobbed up and down on it. In spite of the fact that he saw, felt and enjoyed his daughter on his cock, he felt she needed him to speak up. "Doesn't your neck get tired like that?"

Susan stopped. "Most times, I just wish the guy cums quick. Otherwise, I have to stop."

"Don't move your head. Just kiss the tip." Susan kissed the tip. After about the fifth kiss, "you can also kiss the sides. Kiss it all over." Susan kissed everywhere on his cock. She explored his cock as if she was learning for the first time what a cock was like. She felt the veins, the helmet of the tip, the fuzziness of his pubic hair as she kissed near the base of his cock. She found herself often going back to the tip. Mostly because of the way Dad's cock twitched when she kissed the very tip.

"Now hold just the tip in your mouth. Pretend you're necking, it's a tongue in your mouth and you're French kissing." Susan did as instructed. She swirled her tongue around the head, occasionally tapping the tip of her tongue to the tip of his cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Mark said as he leaned against the bed. Susan looked up and saw the ecstasy on his face. She smiled, knowing that she was pleasing him. She had to shift with Mark's new position, but continued torturing his cock with her tongue. A strand of hair fell against his leg and she lifted it off and back over her shoulder.

"You don't have to do that. I love the hair. Your mother cuts hers too short."

"You like the hair?" Susan asked, stopping, which gave Mark's cock a moment of reprieve.

"Of course. All guys like long hair." Susan nodded with acceptance. There were enough guys that had told her they liked her hair.

Susan pulled all of her hair over her left shoulder and draped it around Mark's leg. Rubbing the hair against his leg, she asked, "like this?"

"Honey, you could wrap it around my balls for all I care. I would only complain when you took it off."

With one hand pointing his cock directly at her face, she took her hair and wrapped his balls. She held it in place by cupping the whole thing in her hand. She looked up again at her dad, "Like this, I'm sure."

"Yes, my balls are like little bird eggs in the nest of your hair." Mark had often fantasized about a blowjob from a woman with long enough hair to do just that.

Susan wondered if she had the same look of pure pleasure, sensuality, and eroticism as her father now held on his face. He was like putty in her hands, and mouth. She was proud of herself for having done that much for her father.

"Now, I understand," she said to Mark's cock. She took him again in her mouth and loved his cock. It was no longer a blowjob, she made oral love to the cock. She loved the cock. She combined hand job and blowjob by stroking what wasn't in her mouth. When Mark started rocking his hips, trying to go deeper into her mouth, she let him.

"I'm going to cum," Mark warned her. But instead of backing off, Susan loved his cock that much harder. He came in her mouth. Susan felt the load squirting from him into her mouth. It had the consistency of coughed up phlegm. The taste, it was slightly salty. But otherwise there was no real taste. She swallowed it and toned down her love. She continued to love his cock, gently, as he had continued to love her pussy after she had her orgasms.

"Now just what the hell do you mean, you don't give good blow jobs?" Mark asked her. He sat then lay back on the bed. A deep breath and a long sigh followed. "I now have a new best blow job I ever got."

Susan, quite pleased with herself, stood up then straddled on top of her dad. She saw the erotic, sensual relief in his eyes. Neither saying another word, they kissed. Not the little girl kissing daddy kiss. They made out. Mark caressed the young woman's body, feeling her figure, the curve of her lower back, the firm roundness of her ass. Susan knew she was being groped. Her only complaint was that she was still wearing the outfit, occasionally his hands left her bare skin. When Susan felt a few drops of cum ooze out of Mark's cock, she squeezed her elbows against Dad's sides to hug him harder.

+ + +

Stacey woke up, naked in bed and cuddled up to John. She rolled over on her back and realized that there was someone else to the right of her. She turned her head right and saw… John. Looking back to her left, she quickly understood that it was Jackson she cuddled up to in the night. They had quit just before one in the morning. Partly because they were well spent, partly because they had an online game against two guys in Germany. Otherwise, she had put out of her mind any thoughts about an Oedipal Order.

Stacey slid herself up into a sitting position against the headboard. She pulled her legs under her and slowly, cautiously stood up. Gingerly, she stepped over John and onto the floor. The first order of business was a pee. Then she decided on a shower, plucking her housecoat from a hook on the master bedroom's door. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself. For their part, it seemed they left cum all over her body. It was in her hair, on her face, and on her tits from blowjobs. It had run down her tits to her belly. Showered and dried, she went back to her bedroom. She looked at the two young men that just hours before had pleasured her in a most decadent manner. Stacey smiled wistfully. She would definitely need to change the sheets before Mark got home. But that meant waking the two sleeping little devils first. She thought of making them breakfast first. But wasn't sure what time they had gone to bed. She decided to make coffee first.

Susan sat at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee and thumbing through the paper. She had put on the housecoat just long enough to get the paper. Now it sat on the back of a chair, she sat naked as she had slept. Finally, at around 10 o'clock, she decided that the studs in her room had to get up. Whether it was for sex or not, they would soon need to get out of her and Mark's bed.

Stacey got up and went to the bedroom. Standing at the foot of the bed, she grabbed the bed sheet and pulled it off the two studs. "Rise and shine my little fuck buddies!" Two men, John in boxers and Jackson in briefs, stirred. "Come on, there's fucking to be done!"

They looked at Stacey, cleaned up but still naked. Then they looked at each other, wondering how she could possibly want more sex. John spoke first.

"Mom, we just went to bed three hours ago," John complained.

"Well then, you better go to your room. What do you think your father would think if he saw the two of you here?"

Grudgingly, John nudged Jackson and got out of bed. Leaving the bedroom, Jackson looked back at Stacey with a smile and a wink.

+ + +

In the fog of half awareness, Mark heard, "Daddy is still asleep. We were at dinner and he got too drunk to drive. Can I sign for it?" "Yes, Ma'am. Just sign his name. If questioned, I'm sure your father will say it was correct." Mark wondered why his daughter would sign for any thing and wondered who was asking for it. Finally, he turned over to see the server and his cart leave the room. His daughter had a hotel robe tightly wrapped around her. Now he remembered. Dang, he thought, that blowjob must have really done him in.

"What's up?" Mark asked.

"Well, I woke up awhile ago. Knowing how much of a grouch you can be until you've had your coffee, I called room service. I didn't think coffee would cost much and that I could just pay the guy with out him coming into the room. But the lady on the phone talked me into ordering us both breakfast."

"Why's the other bed messed up?"

"I couldn't have them thinking I was sleeping with you, could I?" Susan responded. Mark nodded agreement, his brain not yet fully functional. Knowing there was coffee in the room was all the incentive Mark needed to roll out of bed. He poured himself a cup and sat down in front of one of the plates of breakfast. Just the first sip was all it took for him to start feeling human. He thought that it was probably a good thing he had the boxers back on. Susan slipped herself out of the robe and sat down across from him. They spoke little during breakfast. But Mark thought a lot. He wasn't sure how Susan would take what had happened last night now that she wasn't full of wine, sexually explicit conversation, and near nakedness. They still had the near nakedness, but still, Mark wasn't sure. They finished breakfast and Mark finished his first cup of coffee.

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers