The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,472 Followers

"And hello to you," she said and laughed.

She was acting humorous, but her eyes were giving away her hunger. She leaned in and kissed him, and they both moaned softly as their bodies pressed together. Reluctantly, she backed away and proceeded to soap up his chest and stomach. She loved how his muscles felt against her palms, cherishing the feeling of having this strong man under her control. Unable to stop herself, she eventually found their way to his hard cock. The contours of his erection felt so good in her hands. She craved it, but it would have to wait.

"OK, I think you're clean now," she said, and grabbed the shower head to start rinsing him off.

"Oh, you're just evil, woman!" Michael complained, his voice giving away his disappointment.

She gave him a devilish smile, but in honesty she wasn't sure who she was depriving the most.

"Now go get dressed and help Sara in the kitchen," she said and gently maneuvered him out of the shower. "And put on something nice."

Michael dried off and made his way to the bedroom. He was glad it was attached to the bathroom, because it would take a long time for his erection to go down. Following Marie's instructions, he picked out a nice pair of pants and a white shirt. They sometimes liked to dress up for each other even when it was just the two of them. The extra effort always put them in a nice mood, which led to steamy sex. Adhering to this notion, he picked out a tie.

"Looking sharp, Michael," Sara said as he joined her in the kitchen. "Well, for an old guy that is."

Michael chuckled.

"I was going to offer you some wine, but I just remembered that you're too young, right?"

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever!" Sara said and poked her tongue at him. She'd only been legal to drink for about a year, so the remark was actually not that far off.

Michael opened the wine bottle, pleased that his comment had hit the spot. They left their bickering for now and sipped their wine as they waited for Marie. Their small talk silenced as they heard her coming, announced by the distinctive sound of high heels against the floor.

"Wow, damn girl!" Sara exclaimed as Marie made her appearance. Marie looked absolutely stunning, dressed in a black, tight dress. It stopped a few inches above her knees, enough to show off her stocking covered legs. The black high heels made them look even longer. The most striking thing was however the generous cleavage. Sara found herself staring, unable to divert her eyes.

Marie was pleased with the effect her outfit had. She had deliberately picked out her most revealing dress, knowing that Michael would appreciate the sight. She would not deny that she had also been spurred by the thought that if their house guest was going to show off her assets, she might as well do the same with hers. Both Michael and Sara were staring at her chest with a dumbfounded expression, and Marie enjoyed the attention. Maybe she wasn't the only one who found pleasure in checking out her female friends.

"You better be careful - you're going to hurt someone with those," Sara said as she broke her trance and pointed at Marie's breasts. "I suddenly feel very under dressed."

She had become so used to walking around in her panties that she had forgotten about what she was wearing. With Marie and Michael suddenly all dressed up, she now felt inappropriate.

"I don't think I even have anything that could match what you're wearing," she said. "And we aren't exactly the same size," she continued, again pointing at Marie's chest.

"Don't worry about it," Marie assured her. "Just wear whatever you're comfortable with."

Sara contemplated her options briefly, but the choice was obvious.

"Well, I guess I'm already dressed then," she said with a pleased grin and then grabbed a pan from the stove. "Have a seat, dinner is ready."

The food tasted nice, and the wine flowed heavily as they dined. With that, the teasing between Michael and Sara began again. As always, Sara started it.

"So Michael, tell me what you remember from World War two."

"Maybe you can read about it when you start elementary school and learn to read," he replied.

"But you can't read, right?" Sara came back. "I mean, writing wasn't invented until like 6000 years ago, when you were already too old."

Marie rolled her eyes. Here we go again... Michael and Sara kept at it throughout the whole dinner.

"Oh, I forget, are you really old enough drink?" Michael said as he stopped himself from refilling Sara's wine glass. "Maybe we have some milk or something for you."

"Nice try old man, I'll fucking drink you under the table any day!"

"Wow, such a foul mouth on such a young little girl. Someone should put you over the knee and give you a spanking."

For most part, Marie was filtering out their bickering, but this jibe caught her full attention. She looked at Michael with raised eyebrows.

"Is that so?" she said, the tone of her voice more accusing than she actually felt.

Michael tried to smooth over his comment, knowing he had stepped out of line. "Sorry, sorry... I didn't mean..."

Sara giggled furiously at his embarrassment. "You dirty old man!"

It put an end to their bickering, at least for the moment.

By the end of the dinner, they were all in a good mood again. Sara suggested that they should all go out partying.

"Come on guys, it would be fun," she said and got up to clear the table. "You guys are already dressed for it."

Michael stretched his back. "Nah, I think I'll skip it. It's been a long week."

"Oh, you really are old and boring," Sara said in an irritated tone.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe you're right," Michael replied, not wanting to push things again. "But you two should go out. I don't mind," he lied, hoping his girlfriend wouldn't leave.

"What do you say Marie?" Sara asked. "Want to leave this old fart at home and go to a club or something?"

"I don't think so," Marie said and leaned back in her chair to relax. "It's been a long week for me too."

Sara sighed, increasingly annoyed with her older friends. "Ah, fuck it. You're old and boring too."

"Are you having a go at me too, now?" Marie asked, faking an angry tone.

"Yeah, you've spent too much time with this fossil, and now you've caught the old-and-boring virus."

Marie smirked. "Listen to you. I'm starting to think Michael was right."

"What do you mean?" Sara asked.

"That maybe it's time someone did put you over the knee and spanked you, you little brat."

The tone in Marie's voice grew more stern as she spoke. She exchanged a few knowing glances with her boyfriend.

"Let's get her!" she yelled and jumped up from her seat, with Michael following her lead.

"You have to catch me first, you old fucks!" Sara said and ran away laughing with the couple behind her.

Her ass looked absolutely mesmerizing as she ran in front of them. She didn't have much of a plan to actually get away, and they caught up with her just as she made her way inside their bedroom. She put up a token fight, knowing very well that she didn't stand a chance to either of them, much less them both. The three of them giggled and laughed as the couple wrestled her down over Michael's lap with him sitting on the edge of the bed. She tried to cover her ass with her hands, but Marie grabbed them and held them out of the way.

"You bastards!" Sara laughed. "You old dirty bastards!"

Without giving it a second thought, Michael started spanking her ass. With his girlfriend pinning down Sara's hands on the bed, he had unobstructed access to the young girl's ass in his lap. He switched between the cheeks as he let his hand rain down on her ass. He didn't do it hard, just enough so it would sting a little. Her panty covered ass wriggled ever so sensuously as she halfheartedly tried to get away.

Michael stopped after about ten quick swats on each cheek. No one seemed to know what to do now. Towards the end, Sara seemed to have accepted her ordeal and had stopped resisting. Now that he had stopped spanking her, she still didn't move away. Absentmindedly, Michael's hand was still resting on the cheeks of the young girl over his lap, his subconscious making sure that he took advantage of the opportunity to actually touch that sexy ass now that he had a chance. He only noticed where his hand was when he saw Marie looking at it. She had let go of Sara's wrists and was now standing there with a quizzical smirk on her face. She didn't look mad, but Michael quickly removed his hand. Beyond that, he had no idea what to do. The mood in the room had changed. Many times had he fantasized about spanking Sara, feeling that both her ass and attitude were asking for it. Even though this had been more of a joke he felt a stir in his crotch, and he hoped the girl over his lap wouldn't notice.

Sara didn't know what to do either. This wasn't a situation she had planned for, but she was undeniably turned on. The way they had forcibly wrestled her into that position was striking a chord inside her. And the feeling of having her ass spanked had been surprisingly pleasurable, even if Michael had only done it in a playful way. She wasn't sure what had happened, but whatever it was, she knew she wanted more.

But she couldn't exactly just ask Michael to spank her again - if nothing else, her pride wouldn't let her. Not to mention that she wasn't sure how Marie would act. She decided to show them her compliance in a more cunning way.

"I hear you're breathing heavy Michael," she said, knowing full well why he was. "You really are old after all." She subtly but noticeably stuck her ass further up in the air as an invite. A sense of embarrassment ran through her body, but oddly that just seemed to turn her on even more. Even the fact that she had handed over the decision about what would happen next to her hosts made her tingle inside. She closed her eyes, hoping for more.

Marie stared at the set scene in front of her. She could tell Michael was looking at her for guidance, staring up at her with questioning but lustful eyes. No doubt did he want to move things further. He probably didn't notice himself, but he instinctively held his hand raised and open, all ready to continue his assault on the sexy ass in his lap. Marie was actually a bit surprised by how excited he was. Sure, she knew he got off on a bit of domination, but usually it was she who exerted her power over him. Then again, who wouldn't want to spank that ass? It was practically begging for it now, Sara tentatively sticking it up in the air. All they were waiting for was for her to pull the trigger by giving her approval.

But should she? Where would it end if she allowed it to continue?

The answer to the last question was probably "wherever she wanted it to." Michael and Sara were giving her the power to start whatever was about to happen, and Marie was sure they would let her end it as well. She was in control of this situation, and she felt her breathing getting heavier as this notion sunk in. She liked control.

In fact, that was probably why she was so unthreatened by the flirtation that had been going on between Sara and Michael. They had done it right in front of her, within the limits that she had specified. It was on her terms, and it was thrilling to have that power. Sure, she had gotten a visual kick out of seeing Sara walking around and flaunting her round ass around the house, but it wasn't just the sight itself that had turned her on. Sara only did it after Marie had given her approval.

The sexual beast inside her had awakened, and it wouldn't be put to sleep anytime soon.

She smiled approvingly at Michael. He raised his hand and nodded, but still had a questioning expression on his face. He still needed to be perfectly certain before going ahead.

"Wait," Marie said, and she could see the disappointment on Michael's face as he lowered his hand.

His eyes however widened again as she bent down and grabbed the hem of Sara's panties.

"If you're gonna do it, do it right," she said with a pleased grin as she slowly pulled down the panties, exposing Sara's apple shaped ass.

Sara gasped, but instinctively raised herself up to allow the older woman to completely remove her panties. She had been waiting for Marie's move with such anticipation, and now she was shocked at how quickly things had evolved. Many different emotions were running through her head. The fact that she was showing her naked ass was arousing her, but the embarrassment she had felt before had increased tenfold as her ass had become exposed. It again just aroused her even more.

And it was Marie that had exposed her! The lovely, kind, always so caring Marie had stripped her of her panties, and was now looking at her naked ass. God, this was tormenting her in the best possible way. Still with her eyes closed, she pushed her ass up again and moved it around slightly. She subconsciously wanted to give her admirers a nice view, but also invite them to go ahead.

Michael however took his time. Sara's sexy ass was on display before him, and he needed time to take in the sight. It was just so beautiful - perfectly firm and soft at the same time. Looking up at Marie, he noticed that she was equally mesmerized with the sight they were treated to, and the idea that he openly shared this fascination with his girlfriend made him even more excited. He felt his cock grow, and he was certain that Sara could feel it pressing against her. And yet, he felt no shame. Anything else would have been an insult to the situation.

The sound of Michael's hand against Sara's cheek echoed in the room. Sara flinched as she felt the sting, and she was surprised to hear a slight yelp escape her mouth as the shock and pleasure mixed in her body. She noticed that Michael's hand remained on her ass, and she couldn't help pushing back against it, silently asking for more.

Michael let his hand fall again, twice this time against the other cheek. His hand lingered on the girl's cheek, and just as she started squirming in his lap, he slapped her ass again. The barely audible moans coming from the blonde girl let him know how much she enjoyed this manhandling, spurring him to continue. He couldn't help himself from rubbing her cheeks between every slap.

A little harder now... Sara gasped and then twisted in his lap. As she settled down and awaited more, Michael noticed that her legs had been left open. He looked at his girlfriend, and saw nothing but aroused fascination in her eyes. He dared to be greedy, and leaned over and peaked at Sara's pussy. Completely smooth, it looked so perfectly pretty. And he could see droplets forming on her naked lips.

As he again looked up at his girlfriend, she had that confident smirk on her lustful face - an expression he had seen many times before, but never in the presence of anyone else.

"I think you've had enough fun for now," she said, and laughed as Sara opened her eyes and looked at her with a confused and worried expression. "No, no... Not you Sara. I just think it's my turn to have a go now, don't you think?"

Sara didn't really interpret it as a question, but still nodded. The look on Marie's face was unlike any she had seen before - warm and stern at the same time. It made Sara feel small, but also safe.

"Good: why don't you get on the bed for me?" Marie said.

Sara obeyed, willingly taking it as an order rather than a suggestion. Things were quickly moving into unknown territory, and her head was spinning around the only thought that was manifesting itself - that it felt right to let Marie take the lead. Wearing nothing but her tight singlet, Sara crawled out of Michael's lap and placed herself on all fours in the middle of the bed with her ass toward the couple. She figured that was what Marie wanted.

"Can you unzip me?" Marie said to her boyfriend. She held up her hair to give him access to the zipper in the back, and the sound of her boyfriend lowering it sent sparks through her body.

Looking over her shoulder, Sara watched Michael slowly lower Marie's dress. It was impossible not to stare at her friend's breasts as they came into view. Held up by a black push-up bra, their massive shape looked absolutely stunning. Sara's eyes were however drawn elsewhere as Michael lowered the dress further. Marie wasn't wearing any panties! Sara heard herself gasp as she took in the sight of her friend. Her dark pubes matched perfectly with the bra as well as the sexy thigh-high stockings she was wearing. Marie was glowing with sexual power.

And Marie felt as powerful as she looked. The choice to go without panties was meant as a pleasant surprise for Michael, but given the turn of events she was glad to see it worked on Sara as well. Marie rarely shaved completely, but her pubes were trimmed short enough that the details of her folds were visible. The blonde seemed unable to divert her eyes from it. Marie gave her a crooked smile.

"No peaking, young lady."

Sara smiled nervously and reluctantly turned her head. She closed her eyes to focus on the mental image of her friend. This wasn't the first time she had seen another woman's pussy, but it was the first time she had done so in such a sexually charged situation. No doubt did the sight excite her. An unfamiliar hunger was growing inside her. Would Marie ask Sara to pleasure her? Tell her to use her tongue? Sara had no experience with such activities.

Her trail of thoughts was broken by the sound of high heels against the floor as Marie walked slowly to the side of the bed. With her eyes still closed, Sara felt the bed shift. She sensed Marie come close and kneel beside her. She knew what was about to happen. Her closest friend was about to spank her! On all fours with her ass exposed, she felt her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she anticipated a sharp sting on her cheeks. Instead she was treated to the caress of a soft hand.

Marie looked down upon the round ass in front of her. She had enjoyed peeking at it for a long time, and now when the opportunity presented itself, she wanted to fully indulge in the sensation of touching it. Kneeling at Sara's right side, she used her left hand to softly trace the smooth outlines of her friend's ass. It was truly a thing of beauty. She let her hand wander up on the small of Sara's back and then down over to the other cheek. The sensation of Sara's firm ass against her hand was sending shivers through her body. The soft caresses turned into greedy groping. She squeezed and jiggled her friend's cheeks. The erotic experience was amplified by the fact that Sara was passively letting her do whatever she wanted, merely panting heavily in response to her touch.

Smack!

Sara gasped at the unexpected slap to her cheek.

Smack, smack!

Sara let out a yelp that perfectly captured the sensuous mixture of pleasure, pain and embarrassment she was experiencing.

Sara's ass looked so sexy as it wiggled with every slap. Marie continued the spanking, completely absorbed by the intoxicating experience of dominating her friend. She barely noticed the bed shift as Michael climbed on top of it behind her. She didn't even stop what she was doing as he moved up close behind her and kissed her neck. She could tell he had undressed though, and as he pressed his naked body against hers, she felt his hard cock poke against her ass.

"Feels like someone is all ready," she said and chuckled. "You'll have to wait a bit more though. I'm not done spanking this gorgeous ass."

To emphasize her point, she landed another slap to Sara's ass, this one harder than before.

"Why don't you take care of the other cheek while I focus on this one," she continued and squeezed the cheek her hand was resting on.

Michael didn't hesitate and quickly moved over to Sara's left side, facing his girlfriend. With her hand still massaging Sara's ass, Marie looked down on his erect cock swaying before him. As she turned her gaze up to his face, he gave her a facetiously innocent expression. Marie smiled crookedly and slapped Sara's ass again. Michael took it as an invite to do the same.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,472 Followers