The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

"Now my dear, get on the bed for me," Marie said as she pulled the towel off Sara's body. Asserting her power, she swatted the girl's ass as she motioned her to the bed.

Now completely naked again, Sara climbed on top of the bed and got on all fours, facing away from Marie. To please her friend, she relaxed her arms to lower her upper body. Sara felt humiliated by her own behavior, offering Marie her ass as a submissive gift. But she loved it. Emphasizing her humility, she reached for her cheeks and pulled them apart.

Marie admired the sight, loving the sensation of power. She could hear the girl panting anxiously. Knowing the anticipation was tormenting her little friend, Marie prolonged it by silently watching Sara presenting herself for her. Eventually she couldn't hold off any longer. She let her towel fall to the floor and climbed on the bed behind her submissive friend.

Sara felt the bed shift as Marie joined her. Her entire body tingled with anticipation, but she didn't move, holding herself open for her dominant friend. With her eyes closed, her attentive body registered every movement, and she soon sensed Marie's warm breath on her cheeks. She let out a yelp as she felt Marie run her tongue over her ass, just to the right of the inviting valley between her cheeks. She heard Marie grunting behind her, and she was pleased that this extraordinary moment was exciting them both.

They moaned in unison as Marie repeated the action, this time trailing her tongue up Sara's left cheek. She knew how exciting it was to be teased around that area, and continued to kiss and lick her way closer and closer to her target. They both knew where she was heading, but she was in no rush. To torment her little friend, she stopped just before reaching her destination.

"Beg me," she said, well aware that asking her to go on would be humiliating for Sara.

Sara grunted with frustration as Marie removed her tongue. She panted. "Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please continue."

Sara felt a sting on her ass as Marie unexpectedly slapped her, hitting her over both cheeks proffered by Sara's hands. Sara released her cheeks, using her arms to raise her upper body slightly as she turned her head to look at Marie in dazed confusion.

"Ask me properly," Marie said, looking back at her with a stern, yet loving look in her eyes. It made Sara feel small, and she loved it. She had always admired her older friend, but to be in this position of complete surrender was a brand new experience.

"Please Marie, if you think I deserve it... Will you please lick my ass?"

With that she turned her head again, and passively waited for Marie to do as she pleased. She gasped as she felt Marie grab her cheeks and pull them apart. Her body and desire was exposed in every possible way, and her asshole quivered with anticipation as Marie returned her tongue. She again traced her way in between Sara's cheeks. This time, she didn't stop, and Sara squealed with submissive pleasure as she felt Marie's tongue against her sensitive asshole.

The experience was new for Marie too. She'd had lesbian encounters before, but licking another woman's ass was a novel sensation. She'd been on the receiving end with Michael many times, but she felt that the implication was very different from what she was doing with Sara now. When Michael was licking her, she was demanding it, forcefully craving the attention of his tongue. Sara instead offered her ass as a gift for Marie to use as she pleased.

And she was going to use it well. Sara's ass was perfect in every way, and Marie grunted as she continued to flick her tongue over its most intimate center. The sensation was intoxicating, and she pressed Sara's smooth cheeks against her face.

It was in that position that Michael found his girlfriend as he returned. Her face was buried between her friend's cheeks, and there was no doubt what she was up to. Sara's eyes were closed and neither of them seemed to notice him. He marveled at the sight and couldn't help stroking himself.

"I think we have an audience," Marie said eventually as she backed away from Sara. She'd been aware of Michael's presence since he came back, but had continued her attention to Sara's ass for the pleasure of them all.

Sara opened her eyes and saw Michael standing there completely naked. She felt embarrassed by what he had witnessed, but apparently he had enjoyed it. He was rock hard again. She wanted to say something about how it was impressive for an old man to get an erection soon after the last one, but she decided to remain quiet. She didn't want to speak unless Marie told her.

"Honey, can you get the box out of the bottom drawer for me?" Marie said, acting like it was perfectly ordinary that Michael had just witnessed her licking another woman's ass.

Michael knew what Marie kept in that box, and was curious to see what his girlfriend would go for. She winked wickedly at him as he handed it to her, a loving expression shining through her authoritarian state.

Marie let out a pleased sigh as she opened the box. Inside was her collection of sex toys. "Here's the one."

Out of curiosity, Sara looked back over her shoulder. Her eyes widened at the object in Marie's hand. Though she'd never seen one up close before, she knew that this plug-shaped toy was meant for the ass. She was nervous, but adhering to her submissive role, she turned her head back and closed her eyes, passively waiting for her penetration. She gasped as Marie spit on her asshole.

Marie nuzzled her friend with the plug, letting it explore the crevice of her alluring ass. The blonde gasped again as Marie placed the tip of the toy against Sara's delightful opening. Ever so gently, she inserted the tip. Sara tensed up, and Marie retracted the toy. As the girl relaxed, she inserted it again. She teased her friend, gently moving the tip in and out of her ass. She smirked as she noticed Sara pushing back against the toy, her ass instinctively begging for deeper penetration. Being in control of Sara's pleasure made Marie purr.

"That's good, my adorable little slut," she said, and held the toy steadily at Sara's opening. "Take it all."

Sara pressed back against the toy, moaning submissively as she devoured it.

Michael joined his girlfriend, kneeling beside her on the bed. They marveled in silence, enthralled by the sight before them. The toy was decorated with a jewel at the base, sparkling at the center of Sara's round ass. Sara's accommodating posture - displaying herself in this compromising position for their pleasure - made the imagery even more seductive.

"Fuck her," Marie said, her domineering voice shimmering with excitement. She moved out of the way, inviting her boyfriend to position himself behind Sara.

Michael had no words to express his gratitude to his girlfriend for allowing him to enjoy their little friend like this. His cock stood rock hard, eager to get inside Sara's inviting pussy once more. He rubbed it gently against her slit a few times before pressing into her. They moaned together. With the toy in her ass, she was even tighter than before.

He began moving in and out of her, amazed by how sensuous Sara's ass felt against his hips. This time, he also felt the back of the toy against his pelvic bone, and as he pressed into her, it pushed the toy deeper inside her. The girl yelped in pleasure every time this happened.

Turning to his attention to his girlfriend, he found that she had taken a seat on a chair next to the bed. Her legs were spread wide, and she shamelessly rubbed herself as she watched them. She looked like a queen, expecting a good show from her servants. He repeatedly moved back so that only the tip of his cock was inside the girl before letting Marie watch it disappear deep inside again. He fucked Sara with long, hard thrusts. The performance wasn't lost on Marie, and as he increased the intensity of his thrusts, Marie's fingers grew more intense too. They were all moaning ecstatically, moving towards another release.

But as their lustful chanting signaled that they were approaching climax, Marie suddenly stood and held up her hand. She was breathing heavily, and she had to use much willpower to stop her fingers. She joined them on the bed, signaling for Michael to back away from Sara.

"Hold on, my dears," she panted.

Sara disapproved, but she said nothing. She didn't even protest when Marie slowly removed the toy, even though it left her frustratingly empty. Her pleasure was in Marie's hands - and quite literally it seemed. The toy was replaced by Marie's probing finger. It was not as thick as the toy, leaving her less filled. But the notion that Marie was inside her ass filled her with lustful pleasure. She moaned approvingly as Marie began moving her finger in and out of her ass.

"Join me," Marie said to her boyfriend.

At first he didn't know what she meant, but as she handed him some lubricant from her box of toys, he coated his finger. Placing it next to Marie's, they pushed inside Sara together. Her tight hole embraced their fingers.

As Sara realized what had happened, she shrieked with astonished pleasure. She was having her ass fingered by two people at once, and both the physical and mental stimulation was intense. The pleasure her ass was receiving was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She soon craved more, and started greedily pushing back against their invading fingers.

Marie smirked. "I think she's ready."

She removed her finger, and Michael did the same. His cock was glistening with Sara's juices, but Marie added more lubricant anyway before pulling him in towards Sara's ass. She teased the girl with his erection, rubbing the head against her craving hole.

Sara obediently held still, passively keeping herself open. She was somewhat nervous about what was undoubtedly about to happen, but she was far more excited. She desperately wanted them to claim her ass.

Holding Sara's hip with one hand, Marie used the other to push the head of the cock inside Sara's ass.

"Oh!" the girl shrieked in mixture of shock and pleasure.

She tensed up, but made no attempted to move away. Marie let the girl accommodate to the sensation. Feeling that Sara was ready, she put her hand on Michael's ass, guiding him to gently push further inside the girl. Knowing that she was in control of the deflowering of her friend's ass filled her with a thrilling sensation of power.

With about half his length inside, Marie halted Michael's advancement. She made him move back, and he gently began sliding back and forth, enjoying the intense sensation of Sara's ass squeezing him tight.

Sara was overwhelmed, and she had to use all her willpower to relax. But as the shock faded, she was able focus on the experience. It was such an unusual sensation, getting filled up in this novel way. She felt Michael move gently inside her. It felt odd at first, but the more she focused on the sensation, the more it turned into pleasure. Intense pleasure. And as it built inside her, she began grasping the reality of what was happening. She was having her ass fucked! And it was happening right before Marie. The brunette had taken her seat again, her legs confidently spread wide as she decadently rubbed herself. Her fiery eyes were beaming with lust, filling Sara with delight. Michael had taken her anal virginity, claiming her ass on behalf of himself and Marie. This connotation amplified Sara's pleasure, and she began moaning loudly. Her arousal spiraled upwards, and she pushed back against his thrusts, craving his cock deeper inside her.

Michael grabbed her hips. The girl was greedily begging for more, and with a slow but determined thrust, he pushed his cock all the way inside her. She screamed out in a mixture of shock and pleasure. He looked at his girlfriend, and noticed that her fingers' movement had intensified. She mouthed at him with demanding lips. "Fuck her ass. Fuck her hard." Michael obeyed, building up his thrusts.

Marie was high on power and lust. She had never expected that watching her boyfriend take another woman's ass would be this exciting. It was a gift Marie had given him, and having the authority to offer up Sara's ass sent jolts of arousal through her body. The power rush kept spinning in her head as she watched her performers. She could tell they wanted to please her, and they were doing an impressive job. She rewarded them by spreading even further, resting her legs on the armrests of her chair. It invited them to stare at the details of her compelling pussy.

Sara's eyes were hungry as she took in the sight of her powerful friend. She had drifted far into servitude, and her largest desire was to be and do whatever Marie wanted. How could that woman make it feel so natural to obey her every whim? Sure, Sara had been turned on by the sight of naked women before, but what she felt for Marie was far beyond that. She realized that the desire to please her older friend had always been there in back of her head. What had been innocently seeping out over the years before was now flooding her senses. The dam was broken.

Marie was so near the edge that she only played with herself as a teasing reward for her servants. She felt like her pussy was glowing with power, demanding to be admired. Especially Sara seemed transfixed, her gaze locked between Marie's legs as her body moved with Michael's thrusts. Marie leaned back far in her temporary throne, and with her legs spread wide her pussy wasn't the only thing to be revealed. She read the excitement on Sara's face as the girl's gaze dropped ever so slightly. Marie smirked confidently as she reached down along her sides and grabbed her cheeks with both hands. She shamelessly parted them, inviting Sara's yearning eyes to admire her alluring asshole. The girl's squeals intensified at the sight.

Sara was disappointed as her friend suddenly stood up, ending the bold display of female sexual authority. But as Marie paraded over, the anticipation grew strong inside Sara. Michael slowed down, as if he too wanted to see what Marie had in store for them next. The brunette had a self-assured smirk on her face as she climbed on the bed. She leaned in and kissed Sara on the mouth. Her lips were gentle at first, but quickly grew increasingly domineering. And the kiss turned sloppy. As Marie broke the kiss, a strand of saliva connected their lips. Sara caught it in her mouth before it fell, treating it like precious offering from her queen.

Marie knelt before her friend, facing away from her. She looked over her shoulder down at Sara. The girl's mouth hung open, as if begging to be used. Marie purred.

"Kiss me," she demanded.

With Michael still moving gently in her ass, Sara began placing soft kisses over Marie's cheeks. Her lips roamed to make sure every inch of Marie's ass got the attention it deserved. But she knew what was really expected of her. Increasingly, she focused upon the crack of Marie's ass. As she did, Marie leaned forward slightly, causing her cheeks to part. There, in the crevice between the soft mounds, she could make out Marie's enticing asshole. Feeling greedy, she pulled apart Marie's cheeks with her hands, treating herself to an unobstructed view. At that moment, she found the sight absolutely beautiful, and she felt privileged to be allowed to gaze upon Marie's intimate details.

But looking wasn't enough. Still parting Marie's cheeks with her hands, she leaned in and placed a tender kiss on the puckered hole before her. Both women moaned at the contact, and Sara felt her ass squeeze the cock inside her. She repeated the kiss, marveling at how sensuous it was to lovingly kiss her friend on this delicate spot. She felt honored that Marie allowed her to. Over and over, she placed her lips on Marie's asshole, each kiss ending with a smacking sound as she broke away. Her lips lingered longer and longer as the kisses grew increasingly passionate. Before long, her tongue instinctively escaped her mouth, and she began ardently making out with her friend's ass.

Sara's busy tongue was driving Marie crazy. She steadied herself on the bed frame with one hand, and placed the other on the back of the blonde's head. In an act of domination, she pushed the girl forcefully against her ass. Sara responded by darting her tongue inside Marie, making the brunette scream out in pleasure.

The sight made Michael increase the force of his thrusts, and as he shoved himself deep inside Sara, it pushed the girl against Marie. The three of them rocked back and forth in a synchronous act of carnal pleasure. Michael's hips smacking against Sara's ass, the powerful moans from Marie, and the sloppy sounds and muffled yelps coming from Sara created a sultry harmony that filled the room. They were ecstatic, all of them on the brink of eruption.

Destined to give Marie all the pleasure she was entitled to, Sara reached between Marie's legs and began rubbing her friend's clit. As she did, Michael reached down and did the same to Sara, his finger easily finding its target between Sara's smooth lips. This was more than the either of the women could take, and they were overtaken by an ear-shattering climax. It seemed to flow between them as if they were sharing one orgasm.

Michael had to use all his willpower to not climax himself as he drove his cock into Sara's spasming ass. It squeezed him tight as she came. When the women's shaking and moaning had subsided, he pulled out and stroked himself to orgasm. He grunted as he shot strand after strand of cum over Sara's ass. His flow was powerful, and Sara's ass was glistening with cum when he eventually eased off. Sara looked over her shoulder at the mess he had created, and with a mischievous smile she began rubbing the cum into her cheeks.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, Michael and Marie lying on either side of Sara. They tenderly tickled her back and stroked her hair lovingly as she continued to massage her cum covered ass. No one spoke as they shared a moment of post-orgasmic thrill, each of them trying to grasp the reality of the erotic wonder they had created.

Marie eventually broke the silence. "You know Sara, maybe you don't have to move out tomorrow?"

Sara had a puzzled but intrigued look on her face as she looked at Marie, and then turned to Michael.

"Yes!" Michael chimed in enthusiastically. "You stay here regularly anyway, why don't we just make it permanent?"

Sara turned back to Marie. "Really?"

"Yes, really," Marie chuckled.

"But what about the rent?" Sara asked, suspecting that she knew the answer already. "I can't really pay what it usually costs to rent a room in this part of town."

Marie chuckled again. "Oh, don't you worry about that. You don't need to pay anything. But..."

She paused as she let her fingers travel down Sara's back to her ass. She patted it lightly.

"But you will have to leave this as a deposit."

Sara broke out in a grin, and poked her ass out.

"Deal!"

The end

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers