The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers

Marie's commanding voice send thrills through Sara's body. The blonde girl dropped her face to her friend's swaying tits, sucking one of the nipples into her mouth. It made them both moan. For Marie, the stimulation added to the pleasure of her boyfriend lapping away at her asshole, and her own busy fingers at her clit. She could feel another orgasm approaching, and from the intensity of Sara's muffled yelps, it was obvious her little friend was close too. Their moans escalated.

"I'm coming!" Marie cried out. "Come with me my beautiful girl. Come for me!"

With Marie's permission, Sara felt the orgasm overtake her body. She furiously rubbed her clit, and bounced hard on the cock inside her. As she started shaking, she used what little control she had to keep her mouth on Marie's tits, destined to give her friend as much pleasure as she possibly could as they came together. Her efforts were aided by Marie firmly holding on to the back of Sara's head, forcing the large breast inside the girl's hungry mouth.

Michael felt a deep urge to come too. But without explicit approval to come inside Sara, he felt he'd better refrain. He had to use all his willpower to hold back as he listened to the sound of two women coming together on top of him. It was the most erotic thing he had ever heard, the authoritative grunts of his girlfriend mixing with Sara's muffled yelps. He felt the girl's pussy contract on his cock at the same time his girlfriend's puckered asshole tensed up against his tongue.

"Aren't you a good boy?" Marie said as she eventually moved away from his face, looking down on him over her shoulder. "That's impressive self-control, honey. Don't you agree, Sara?"

With her eyes closed, the girl nodded. She was still grinding slowly on Michael, sliding along his cock to stimulate her erogenous inside in the aftershock of her mind-blowing orgasm.

"I think he deserves a bit of a release," Marie added as she leaned in and kissed her friend. Removing her mouth, she caressed Sara's face. "I want to watch you finished him off with that sexy mouth of yours."

Sara grinned. She was still in a state where she wanted to obey Marie's every will, but that wasn't the only reason she was happy to follow through with the proposal. She might not be as experienced as her older friends, but she did consider herself a quite skilled fellatrix. The prospect of showing off her talent excited her.

As Sara raised herself off Michael, Marie guided him up to a kneeling position. It made his erection look majestic. Sara lay down on her stomach before him, and could barely believe his cock had fitted inside her. Then again, the fact that it was glistening with her juices bore evidence of just that. With Marie watching, she was about to suck off Michael. It was hard to fully grasp the erotic reality of the situation.

Marie watched with fascination as her friend brought her boyfriend's erection to her mouth. The girl took her time, curiously tasting his cock - a cock that had been coated by the wetness of them both. She nibbled at the head, moving her mouth around to inspect it with her lips. Savoring the sultry taste, her eager tongue explored the glistening shaft.

"Take him deep inside," Marie said, and guided Sara's mouth back to the tip of Michael's cock, by gently holding on to her hair. "I want to see my boyfriend's cock disappear inside your sexy mouth."

Sara yelped at her friend's words crude as she slid her lips over the head and on to his shaft. Michael moaned and threw his head back with pleasure as more than half of his length disappeared inside Sara's mouth. Even though it was clearly Marie who was running the show tonight, Sara still felt that giving oral was associated with a sense of power. It was her mouth that was the source of pleasure, and she knew she could use it well. Looking up at the couple, she slid her lips up and down Michael's cock. She could tell he was close, and adhering to her teasing nature, she released him from her mouth and licked her way along his shaft. By alternating between this and sucking him inside her mouth, she kept him suspended at the brink of eruption. It was Marie's decision if and when he was allowed to come.

Michael was desperate for release, but he restrained himself from coming. His girlfriend controlled the situation, kneeling next to him with one hand on his back and the other on Sara's head. The silent agreement of this night was that Marie was setting the rules. Besides, he also wanted to savor the moment. The same taunting mouth that teased him all the time was now sucking his cock. That though almost made him come.

Marie released Sara's head and placed one leg between her boyfriend's to kneel slightly beside him. From this angle, they shared the same view of Sara using her talented mouth on his cock. Marie enjoyed porn from time to time, but watching a girl give head to a man rarely gave her much excitement. This was however very different. Her best friend was sucking off her boyfriend - something far more personal and erotic to watch. Also, she was in control of the action, making it an erotic scene where she determined the ending.

"Do you like that honey, having your cock buried inside her teasing little mouth?" Marie whispered in Michael's ear, receiving only a grunt as response.

Like was an understatement. The sensation was mind-blowing, and as much as he enjoyed Sara's cocky attitude, he relished the idea of her mouth being silenced by his cock. He felt ready to explode.

"I think you should finish on her face," Marie added, just loud enough so that her friend would hear it. The girl looked up at her with eyes widened, but made no attempt to protest. She only paused briefly before she returned to bobbing her head up and down Michael's shaft.

Michael still couldn't master more than a grunt, and Marie didn't for a second expect that he would have any objections. What man wouldn't want to shoot his cum on that pretty girl's face? But she'd be fooling herself if she suggested that her proposal was made exclusively for his pleasure. She too desired to see this. At that moment, nothing felt like a more appropriate finale than watching her boyfriend cover her friend with cum. In fact, Marie wanted to be the one to make it happen. She slid her hand down over Michael's stomach and grabbed the base of his shaft.

This was about to be another first for Sara. She'd never had a guy finish on her face before. It wasn't because cum in any way disgusted her; she'd often taken it in her mouth. It just hadn't happened. She thought about how this act had such different meanings for different people, ranging from humiliation to sexual worship. In this situation, the implication was quite clear. It was to be an act of domination, her face claimed for their gratification. That connotation wouldn't normally sit well with her, but this wasn't a situation she normally was in. The driving force was obviously Marie, and that made it intensely desirable. Marie was about to use her boyfriend's cock to mark Sara as her property. This was so naughty, so over-the-top kinky... and so wonderfully erotic. As Marie took control of Michael's cock, Sara backed away slightly, willing and ready for the inevitable.

Michael looked down on the girl as she removed her mouth from him. She was lying on her stomach before him, allowing him to look at her perfect ass. As Marie stroked his cock, the blonde arched her back by pressing herself up with her hands against the bed. Tilting her head slightly backwards, she was making her face an inviting target. His astonished lust must have been obvious for the girl as she looked up at him. In what appeared to be a defiant impulse, she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Come on honey," Marie said in a sultry voice as she pumped hard on his cock. "I want to see you covering her face."

Michael needed no further encouragement. His body complied with his girlfriend's demand, and he felt a powerful orgasm overtake him. He used what little control he had left to take in the scene before him, Marie directing his cock to Sara's face. As his guttural moans signaled that he was about to erupt, the girl closed her eyes. Her mouth fell open as she awaited her shower.

Marie felt Michael's cock spasm in her hand. She directed the first stream onto Sara's open mouth, amazed by the force as it splashed against the girl's upper lip. She could tell Michael was about to deliver a generous gift for the girl. Sara instinctively licked her lips as Marie continued to direct her boyfriend's cum all over the girl's face, enjoying the powerful sensation of marking Sara as hers. As Michael's flow eventually subsided, the girl's face was completely covered.

Sara carefully opened her eyes. She could see the couple looking down on her, Marie still holding her boyfriend's cock pointed at Sara's face. They were staring wide-eyed at her, as if trying to store every detail of her image in their memory. No doubt was she looking like a sultry mess.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Sara said, slipping into her signature cocky voice.

Like she often did, she laughed tauntingly at her own comment, but the tail end of her laugh had a nervous ring to it that Marie picked up on. She could tell that the girl was at least somewhat unnerved by her state - naked and covered in cum before her older friends. Marie felt she had to act. Smiling warmly down at her flustered friend, she held out her hands.

"Come my dear. Let's go get you cleaned up."

Sara smiled back at Marie, her cum covered face a confused mixture of nervousness and lust.

"You stay here while we go shower," Marie said to her boyfriend as she led Sara to the bathroom. She needed a moment alone with her to make sure the girl was OK. Perhaps she had pushed things too far. And then again, perhaps she could push it even further...

Michael watched Marie walk away hand in hand with her blonde little friend. His girlfriend was glowing with female power, and the impression was amplified by the clacking sound of her shoes against the floor. She looked majestic. In comparison, Sara appeared even more petite than usual. It was fascinating to see this cocky girl submitting to Marie. He knew just how sexually enthralling his girlfriend could be, but tonight she had outdone herself. As they disappeared out the bedroom door, he felt like the luckiest man in the world.

"God, I must look like a slutty mess," Sara said as Marie closed the bathroom door behind them.

It was unusual to hear the self-conscious tone in the girl's voice. Looking at her friend, Marie knew there was no point denying what she looked like. Sara was coated with Michael's cum, white strands hanging from her face and dripping down on her cute little tits. A slutty mess was a pretty good description, but in the best possible way.

"You..." Marie said and paused to tug the girl's blonde hair behind her ears. "You look absolutely adorable."

She tenderly kissed her friend. It was a sensuous feeling, two friends sharing a private moment of deep erotic connection. Still in her high heels, Marie had to bow down low over the girl to kiss her. She could taste her boyfriend's cum on the Sara's lips and as the kiss turned more passionate, she could feel it sticking to her own face too. She caressed her friend's slippery cheeks, holding her face softly between her hands as their tongues danced. Breaking the kiss, strings of cum connected their chins. They broke out in a chuckle, both of them finding it hard to believe the situation they were in.

Marie still noticed that submissive shimmer in Sara's eyes. It seemed the girl was keen to stay in her subordinate role. Marie decided to test this.

"Why don't you remove my shoes and stockings," she said.

Sara sunk to her knees, and as Marie held out her foot, she removed the shoe. She did the same to the other, marveling at how right it felt to serve this wonderful woman. She peeled down one stocking after the other. She smiled coyly up at Marie before leaning in and kissing her powerful thigh. It left a glistening mark of cum on her thigh. Marie smiled warmly down at her, motioning for Sara to stand up.

"Thanks my dear. Now, let's get you cleaned up."

Marie enjoyed looking at her friend's messy face, knowing that it was she who had painted it. But all good things must end - possibly to make room for more good things. Grabbing a towel, she wiped the cum off Sara's face.

Sara remained passive, feeling like a kid being cleaned up after a messy meal. It was a new and exciting sensation to willingly be under someone else's control, and she did not want it to end. By accepting her role as subordinate to Marie, she felt closer to her than ever before. Now that they were alone, she felt it even deeper.

"Let's get in the shower," Marie said.

She grabbed the shower head and ran the water. As Sara joined her, Marie sprayed warm water over her friend, commanding the girl to turn around and hold up her arms to give access to her body. Returning the shower head to its holder, she soaped up her hands and ran them over Sara. Starting with the arms and working her way down the front, she enjoyed the sensation of the soft skin against her lathered palms. She lingered at the tits, playing with them while Sara passively held her hands behind her head.

"You have such cute little tits," Marie said. Sara responded by pushing her chest against her friend's hands.

Marie continued down Sara's body, soaping up her stomach and hips. Reaching the girl's pussy, she cupped the smooth folds in her hands.

"And this is adorably cute too," she said and gently caressed Sara's slit with her middle finger. She forcefully kissed her friend, feeling powerful as the girl whimpered into her mouth.

"Now hold out your leg," she said as she broke the kiss.

Sara did as she was told. As Marie lathered up her leg, Sara noticed her friend brazenly admiring her naked pussy. She felt vulnerable, and she loved it. When Marie was done with her legs, Sara steadied herself by leaning back against the wall and shamelessly parted her legs wide to give Marie a beautiful view of her pussy.

"Very cute indeed," Marie said and smiled crookedly as she admired the sight she was treated to. "Now let's see that beautiful ass."

Turning around, Sara placed her hands on the wall in front of her and bent slightly at the hips to poke her ass out. Using generous amount of soap, Marie massaged her cheeks, greedily rubbing the girl's ass.

"God, it's sexy," she said, grabbing one cheek and wiggling it as if assessing its firmness. "I've been really curious to see it naked since I first met you. I can't get enough of it now."

She slapped it lightly a few times to make it shake seductively before her eyes. Still tender from the spanking earlier, Sara flinched at the sensation.

Marie stood up, but kept one hand on Sara's ass, caressing the slippery cheeks. She let the other hand wander up Sara's body, and as she reached the neck, she gently guided Sara to turn her face to hers. They kissed, both of them hungry for the sensual sensation of another woman's lips.

Marie greedily kept fondling her friend's perfect ass. As she roamed, she intentionally moved her hand in between the cheeks, starting at the top and continuing downwards. As she felt Sara tense up, she stopped her advances, but she didn't remove her hand.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked softly.

"I've never been... You know, touched..." Sara stuttered, not answering Marie's question.

"Are you saying no one's ever treated your sexy ass to that pleasure," Marie helped her hesitant friend. Sara's blue eyes looked up at her timidly. The girl shook her head softly.

"No..." she said and paused. "Well, no one but myself."

She giggled nervously as she realized what she was admitting to. The two of them were close, but she'd never imagined that she would tell Marie about rubbing her own asshole for pleasure while masturbating. It felt surprisingly natural though. After what they had experienced tonight, she didn't feel a need to keep anything from her friend. She wanted to be open to Marie, in every possible way.

"So then you know just how arousing that spot can be?" Marie whispered and moved her middle finger up and down Sara's crack. She let it wander slightly further down.

Sara panted. "Yes..." She responded to her friend's advances by pushing back against Marie's hand. It parted her cheeks, and she felt Marie's fingers take advantage of the inviting opportunity. They stopped a mere inch before their destination.

"But you never answered my question - do you want me to stop?"

The simple answer would have been a definite "no". Sara felt her entire body quiver at Marie's advancing touch. Her own fingers always gave her intense pleasure, but the novel sensation of someone else's was so much more thrilling. Yet, she gave her friend a more complete answer.

"It's not up to me. I don't want it to be." It was odd but inciting to hear her submissive words out loud. "I'm yours Marie. I trust you - you can do what you want with me tonight, and I'll do anything you tell me to."

The sincerity wasn't lost on Marie. The explicit compliance coming from Sara's mouth filled her with enthused warmth and various lewd scenarios started running through her head. She decided to taunt her friend, giving her a token opportunity to retract her words.

"Really? I could be very creative," she whispered in Sara's ear. "Are you sure you know what you're signing up for?"

As Marie spoke, she moved her hand up and down between Sara's cheeks. It sent shivers through the blonde girl's body.

"I've got a hunch," she said and lowered her upper body in submission, invitingly opening herself up for Marie's exploring fingers. "And I know I want it."

Marie's fingers gradually approached their target, and Sara panted expectantly. But just as they were about to make contact with Sara's imploring hole, the blonde was disappointed to feel them abruptly withdraw. Sara was about to protest, but Marie's crooked eyebrow reminded her she was in no position to argue. Her pleasure was at Marie's mercy.

"Very well then," Marie said and grabbed the shower handle to rinse the soap off her friend. "It's time to get out of the shower."

No one spoke as they dried off. There was a sense of anticipation, both of them knowing that there was excitement ahead. As Marie wrapped her towel around her body, Sara followed suit. Just as they had left the bedroom before, they walked back hand in hand.

"All right, your turn to hit the shower," Marie said as they entered the bedroom.

Michael was still naked, lying on the bed. Now that the two sexy ladies had returned, he didn't really feel like leaving. Yet, he didn't argue. Marie's voice still echoed with erotic authority, and that was a good sign. He got up and kissed her, enjoying the thrill of her sensuous lips. He sensed a stir in his cock, and suddenly felt very naked. Both women were covered with towels.

"Yeah, go clean up, you dirty old man," Sara said and surprised him by swatting his ass. She almost regretted it, as it wasn't along the lines of the submissiveness she'd signed up for.

Marie smirked. "Fair enough, but remind him why he should hurry back. Show him that bubbly ass of yours."

Sara turned slowly and reached for the hem of the towel behind her. She yanked it up, treating her friends to the sight of her perfect ass. Knowing it would please Marie, she leaned forward and arched her back. She felt her friend's hands on her cheeks, and she shivered at the touch. Marie massaged her ass gently before slowly parting the cheeks, giving Michael a perfect view of Sara's exposed asshole.

"Like I said, hurry back," she said and winked at her boyfriend, who reluctantly tore his eyes away from the imploring sight. He nearly ran for the shower.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,471 Followers