The Pecking Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

Sara was in a type of heaven she couldn't quite wrap her head around. Every slap to her ass sent jolts of pleasurable pain through her body. She couldn't help moaning, giving away how much she enjoyed being dominated like this. It made her feel embarrassed, but that somehow excited her even more. They weren't spanking her hard, but the spanks were adding up and she felt a burning sensation.

Curious to see what her cherished tormentors looked like when they spanked her, she turned her head. Her eyes widened as she saw Michael all naked. Her gaze was immediately drawn to his erect cock, and she noticed that it occasionally pressed against her hip. She realized it had actually been doing so for quite some time, but she had been too focused on her spanking to notice. It looked big and no doubt ready to get inside her. Would Marie let him? Did Sara want him to? It would change everything in their daily dynamics.

Then again, weren't they past that point anyway? A sensation of defeat filled her head as she realized that she would no longer have the upper hand in their bickering. As if reading her mind, Michael looked down on her with a pleased grin on his face. She stuck out her tongue at him, and gasped as he responded by giving her a harder than usual spank on her ass.

Still, she had no intentions on ending the treatment she was receiving. She was enjoying it far too much, finding pleasure in the notion that her ass was now an object of desire for her favorite couple. Their attention was shifting from spanking to primarily groping her, and they increasingly started running their hands further up her body as well. The attention of four caressing hands on her skin was thrilling. Without raising her upper body, she peeled her top off to give them unobstructed access to every inch of herself. She moaned as she felt a hand on each side slide up beneath her and fondle her inviting little tits.

Marie could sense the excitement running through her body. This wasn't the first time she enjoyed another woman's naked body, but she had never done it in this domineering manner. It felt very erotic to do so in front of her boyfriend, and they exchanged lustful glances. They leaned in and kissed. Their tongues were exploring each other as their hands roamed over Sara's body. They bonded over the shared pleasure of enjoying their naked friend.

But it was time to move things further, and Marie knew it was up to her to lead. She moved her hand over to Michael's cock.

"Looks like this one is ready for something more," she said as she broke the kiss. She grabbed his hard shaft, and Michael let out a soft grunt at the attention to his craving cock.

"And you..." she said and slid her other hand down over Sara's until it found her dripping wet pussy. "I think you are too."

Sara was nearly hyperventilating. Marie was touching her pussy! The sensation of another woman's soft fingers caressing her naked folds was driving her mad with desire. Her pussy was on fire and she certainly was ready for more. Still, she was too paralyzed to say or do anything.

Marie turned her attention back to Michael, and smiled as she saw his eyes transfixed on her fingers as they moved over Sara's pussy.

"I bet you want to fuck this little hottie, don't you?"

Michael's eyes met hers and his expression was a mixture of lust and hesitation.

"Only if you want me to."

"That's a very good answer," Marie said and laughed wickedly. "But first I think I need this for myself," she continued and stroked his cock. "It's mine, right?"

"Always," Michael replied and stared straight into Marie's fiery eyes.

"Good," Marie said, glad that everyone agreed on the pecking order. She pushed him down on his back.

For a moment, Sara felt a bit left out as the hands that had been caressing her body were removed, but Marie had more in store for her. As the powerful brunette straddled her boyfriend, she invitingly held out her hand to Sara.

"Come here."

Sara quickly turned around and took Marie's hand. As she did, Marie gently but assertively pulled her close. She grabbed the back of the blonde girl's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Sara's head was spinning with excitement. The feeling of another woman's lips against hers was very different from that of a man's. The touch was a softer, but Marie was also more forceful than anyone Sara had kissed before. Marie's tongue greedily invaded her mouth, and she felt privileged that she was allowed to exchange kisses with this alpha female her friend had turned into. She made herself smaller by kneeling down lower than Marie. It felt like the natural thing to do.

"Take off my bra," Marie instructed as she softly pulled her friend away from her mouth by holding on to her hair.

Sara moved behind Marie. Her fingers were trembling as she reached out to unhook the bra that was holding up her friend's massive breasts. She thought briefly that what she was experiencing was probably similar to the nervousness an inexperienced boy would feel the first time he was about remove a girl's bra. She had to struggle to unhook it.

Michael watched with eyes wide as Sara set his girlfriend's tits free, making them move heavily on her chest as the bra was removed. It was an amazing thing to watch, both of them naked except for Marie's thigh tights. The contrast between them accentuated the erotic sight of them both. Sara's tits looked tiny in comparison to Marie's, but they were absolutely adorable with her pink little buds begging for attention. They looked very different from Marie's darker nipples, but equally delicious.

His eyes were drawn downwards as Marie started grinding her pussy against his cock. Her lips slid easily up and down his shaft, her lubricated pussy revealing just how excited she was. His eyes wandered over to Sara's pussy as she knelt beside his girlfriend and he could see that the young girl was equally wet, her puffy lips glistening with her own juice. It looked absolutely adorable. Would Marie really let him push his cock inside that smooth pussy when she was done with him?

"Here," Marie said and raised herself up, breaking the contact with his erection. "Guide him inside me." She could see excitement on Sara's face, but there were also traces of hesitation in her expression.

Nevertheless, Sara naturally did as she was told and reached down between Marie's legs. She grabbed Michael's cock. It felt perfectly hard and smooth at the same time, and it looked massive in her petite hand. She held it in place for her friend. The brunette slowly impaled herself on it, and let out a pleased moan as it slid inside her. It was a highly erotic moment to watch the head disappear inside her friend's pussy, and only when Sara felt Marie's pubes press against her fingers did she remove her hand. As she did, she noticed that her hand had been marked with Marie's wetness. Sara moved it to her mouth and licked it clean. She was lost in her lust as the exhilarating taste filled her mouth, and didn't realize what she was doing until she noticed both Marie and Michael staring at her. They seemed to like what they were witnessing. Sara gave them a shy grin and then slowly licked her hand again.

It was a pleasing sight for Marie. It had been a long time since she experienced it herself, but she knew just how exciting the taste of another woman could be. Sara's lewd behavior assured her that she didn't have to hold back in terms of what she could make her little friend do tonight. As she started riding her boyfriend, she steadied herself with one hand on his chest and used the other to pull Sara in for another kiss. The two of them moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues danced, and Marie sensed a hint of her own scent on the blonde girl's mouth.

Sara let her hands wander over her friend's soft body. Marie's curves felt so sensual against her hands, and it didn't take long for them to reach Marie's swaying tits. They felt amazing. Their big round shape was very different from her own perky breasts, and the stiffness of Marie's sizable nipples told Sara that her friend was enjoying her touch.

"Suck my tits!" Marie panted as she pushed her friend down to her chest.

It was the most erotic thing Michael had ever witnessed. As Marie slowly rode his cock, Sara kissed her way over Marie's chest until her hungry lips found the hard nipple. As she took it in her mouth, Marie pressed the blonde's head against her tit, demanding that she worship it. Michael knew just how delicious his girlfriend's nipples were, and Sara's excited moans told him that she was equally amazed by the sensation.

Marie was growing ecstatic. The physical stimulation was mind blowing, and the feeling of dominance was equally amazing. She was using her boyfriend's cock to satisfy her pussy and her friend's mouth and hands to pleasure her tits. Watching Sara eagerly suck on her nipples was driving her crazy. She did her best to hold back, but soon felt the desire to come overtake her. She grabbed Sara's hand and guided it to her pussy.

"Touch me!" she commanded.

Without taking her mouth off her friend's nipple, Sara reached down for Marie's pussy and cupped it in her hand. It felt surprisingly natural to touch another woman, the pubes tickling her palm as Marie bobbed up and down her boyfriend. With Marie's lips parted by Michael's cock, her swollen clit was openly accessible and Sara's middle finger soon found its way to it. She had no experience in pleasuring another woman, but she did what she so often did to herself, circling it gently but firmly. Marie's escalating moans reassured her that she was doing it right.

With a cock filling her craving pussy and her friend attending to her tits and clit, Marie could feel her body move into ecstasy. The physical stimulation combined with the exhilarating feeling of control was beyond any pleasure she had felt before. As the orgasm hit her, it was a powerful release and she screamed out ferociously. She hoped the neighbors would hear her; she wanted the whole world to know of her sexual power.

As she came back to her senses, she released Sara from her grip. In the moment of heat, Marie had pressed the girl's head hard against her tits and Sara took a deep breath of air as Marie's nipple escaped her devoted mouth with a smacking sound. The girl looked messy with saliva and lipstick smeared around her mouth, and her hair bared witness of Marie's rough treatment. But more than anything she looked like she needed to be fucked, her sultry eyes begging for it. Without moving off her boyfriend, Marie reached down and ran her fingers over Sara's slippery wet folds, enjoying their delicate smoothness. Holding the girl's gaze, Marie gently forced a finger inside her. Sara gasped and her mouth fell open, her entire expression pleading for more.

But Marie redrew her finger, leaving the girl empty again. She looked down on her finger, now coated with Sara's wetness. As if investigating its texture, she slowly rubbed her fingers together, enjoying the slippery sensation. Turning her focus to her boyfriend, she extended her hand as an offering.

Without hesitation, he took Marie's finger in his mouth. He grunted as the exhilarating taste filled his mouth. He looked at Sara with hungry eyes, letting her know how exciting the essence of her sex was. She seemed to blush as she smiled back at him, an unusual expression for a girl with usually such a cocky attitude. Instinctively, his hips started moving but Marie put her hand on his stomach to signal that it wasn't time for that anymore. Michael felt both disappointed and hopeful as his girlfriend raised herself up, making his cock slide out of her.

As Marie slid off her boyfriend, she scooted down over his thighs. Sara's eyes were drawn to Michael's cock. It was glistening with Marie's marking, making it look even more desirable. Sara craved it now.

"Come here my dear," Marie said as she grabbed the base of Michael's cock. "I want to see this inside you."

Both Sara and Michael gasped eagerly at her words.

Sara straddled Michael, facing away from him. From this position she knew Marie would get a clear view of what she wanted to see. She leaned back slightly and placed her hands on Michael to steady herself, enjoying the feeling of his strong, hairy chest against her palms. The notion that she was about to take this man inside her was exciting, but the fact that Marie was going to watch it happen increased the sensation tenfold.

Marie watched her little friend raise herself up over Michael's cock, the smooth pussy begging to have it inside her. Holding on to Michael's shaft, she teased the two of them by rubbing the head against Sara's wet slit. She could tell Sara was dying to have it inside her, but the blonde girl made no advances. She passively held her hips pressed forward, letting her friend tease her anyway she wanted. Marie was in control of their pleasure, and she loved it. Using one hand to hold Michael's erection against Sara's wet opening, she gently placed the other on Sara's hip, inviting the girl to take the cock inside her.

"Oh, god," Sara whispered softly as she lowered herself onto Michael. It was surprisingly easy to take him inside her tight pussy, but between her own and Marie's juices, the cock slid inside easily. Knowing that Marie's juices were now mixing with her own made Sara shiver, and she felt like it was both Marie and Michael who were filling her craving pussy.

Marie stared at the sight of her boyfriend's erection disappearing inside her friend's pussy. There wasn't a trace of jealousy inside her, and she marveled at the eroticism of what she was witnessing. Sara's smooth lips looked adorably cute, now parted by the same cock that had given Marie so much pleasure. She reached out and caressed their conjoined sexes.

"Does it feel good inside you?" she said, staring straight into Sara's eyes.

Sara's opened her mouth as if to speak, but ended up merely nodding in response. She had no words that could do justice to what she was feeling. Her mouth was left open, pleading for her friend to kiss her again. She was rewarded, letting out little yelps of pleasure as Marie's tongue invaded her mouth. Controlled by her subconscious, her hips started moving and she felt Michael grab her thighs to help her grind on his cock inside her. She moaned into Marie's mouth.

"That's it my sweet little girl," Marie said as she broke the kiss. "Ride my boyfriend. I want you to feel his cock move inside you."

Marie forcefully kissed her friend again, grunting with excitement as their lips pressed together. She let her hands move over Sara's body, excited by the sensuous feeling of another woman's soft skin. Sara was still leaning slightly backwards with her hands on Michael's torso, making her chest push out invitingly. Marie greedily played with her friend's tits, fascinated and aroused by their petite shape. They were so different from her own, barely filling her hands, and the nipples poked invitingly against her palms. She looked down to watch her hands caress the pink buds, flicking her thumbs over them and gently rolling them between her fingers.

"I'm going to watch your ass now," she said, moving up to lie beside Michael.

Sara knew her ass was an amazing thing to watch, and wanted to give both Marie and Michael a good show. She shifted her position to lean forward, placing her hands on Michael's thighs for support. She moaned as the altered angle made Michael's cock slide even deeper inside her.

"She really has a sexy ass," Marie whispered in Michael's ear, loud enough so that Sara would hear.

Michael just grunted in response. It was nothing short of amazing to watch Sara's ass move before them as she bobbed up and down his shaft. He shifted his hands, sliding the left one down to Sara's cheek and placed the other one behind his girlfriend. Marie reached out to caress the free cheek as they kissed, sharing the sensation of fondling the young girl's ass.

"I just can't get enough of this!" Marie said and shook the firm cheek in her hand.

Her voice gave testimony to the erotic high she was on. She sat up and knelt next to Sara, using both her hands to squeeze and fondle the perfectly round ass moving before her. At the same time, she enjoyed the hands of her boyfriend caressing her own ass.

"It's just too perfect, and I think you have to be punished for it," she continued.

Sara felt the sting on her cheeks as Marie started spanking her again. It made her cry out, but it was more from pleasure than pain, and she started bobbing increasingly hard on the cock inside her. She leaned forward to make her ass even more of an inviting target.

It also made her more exposed. As Marie greedily explored, she parted the girl's cheeks. Even her asshole looked perfect. It was delicately pink and seemed to be begging for attention. As she glanced over at her boyfriend, she saw his hungry eyes focused on it too. She felt his hand on her behind moving closer to her own asshole, further giving away his desire. She smirked, and straddled his face, her eyes still focused on the girl bobbing on his shaft.

Michael was momentarily stunned by his girlfriend's sudden advancement but it didn't stop his tongue from immediately finding its way to her wet opening. Like he had done so many times before, he darted his tongue inside her, creating a poking object for her to ride. It was hard to embrace the eroticism of the situation - his girlfriend fucking his face while her young friend furiously rode his cock.

Marie was growing increasingly courageous in her domineering role. As she moved slightly forward, demanding her boyfriend's tongue to tend to her ass, he grunted and obediently lapped away at her puckered hole. A wickedly confident chuckle escaped her mouth.

She continued to fondle and slap Sara's ass before her. With the treatment she was receiving, she felt drawn to the most sensitive spot of the girl's ass had to offer. But as she moved one finger in between the girl's cheeks, she felt the girl twitch. With great power comes great responsibility. She decided she shouldn't push things by overstepping what little boundaries the girl had left - at least not before making sure her friend was ready for it.

"Turn around," she ordered.

Sara tried spinning without removing herself from the delicious cock that was filling her. It didn't work particularly well, and she had to raise herself up, making her feel undesirably empty as it escaped her. Turning around, she was pleased to see Marie holding it in place for her, indicating that Michael's cock was still available for her pleasure. Sara moaned as she lowered herself onto it again.

Now facing her friend, she let her eyes wander over Marie's naked body. She looked so powerful, straddling her boyfriend's face. As a treat for Sara's eyes, Marie grabbed her own breast and fondled them. With a confident smirk, she lowered one hand to her pussy and began circling her finger around her swollen clit. Sara stared in amazement and her eyes widened even further as she realized what Michael was doing. She couldn't see any details, but from Marie's position it was clear his tongue was further back than her pussy. She quizzically looked at Marie's face, receiving a wicked grin in response. Confirming her dominance, Marie pushed back harder against her boyfriend's face as Sara watched.

"Play with yourself for me," Marie commanded.

Sara mimicked Marie's action, lowering her hand to her pussy to circle her clit. The two friends looked at each other as they played with themselves, adding to the pleasure they got from Michael beneath them. They stared lovingly into each other's eyes as they leaned in to kiss, two friends sharing an intimate moment of erotic delight.

"You're so pretty, my dear," Marie said as she broke the kiss and caressed Sara's rosy cheeks with the back of her fingers. "Now suck on my tits."

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers