The Pits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers

But lately I'd been running things through my mind and all of the pieces, just failed to fit.

Then of course there was Alana. From the moment we met there'd been a connection. All of the verbal sparring we'd done earlier had meant nothing. We were connected on a level that was far deeper than Jenna and I had ever managed to make. And that was after knowing her for only a few days.

The scariest thing about it was that I could see myself growing old with that woman, but I'd never even thought about that with Jenna. Maybe I should call her and tell her how I felt. I figured that would probably be a mistake though because I was pretty sure she had a relatively low opinion of men. Her ex had really done a number on her.

Of course my apparent death had given her no reason to trust me either. Hopefully time would let her see that I meant no harm towards her, but the deception was necessary to try and get all of the people who were involved in Jenna's scheme into the open.

The knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. Whoever it was, had to have gotten past the deputy standing guard in the hall.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Pizza," was the reply. It sounded as if the deputies had rotated their shift and the female deputy from before was the one guarding me.

It was evening and I was hungry, but I wasn't sure I wanted pizza. I opened the door and found Alana standing there holding a pizza box.

"Could you please just not say anything," she said.

"Not say anything about what, Al?" I asked.

"Let's just eat," she said. She came into the room put the box down and started setting things up on the table in the hotel room's living room. In a few minutes she had plates of pizza and a glass of wine for both of us. She sat down on the couch and pointed at the chair for me to sit down in. I sat down on the couch next to her.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Al, what are you sorry about?" I asked her. I was beginning to become upset. It looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Where's your son?"

"You see, there you go again," she said. "That's the fucking problem."

"Al..." I began.

"Just shut up," she said. "I need to tell you some things before I chicken out." I just nodded my head and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"I'm not like this," she said. "For the past few days, I've been walking around on a cloud. I've been starting to feel things again and not just reacting and clawing. I'm scared shitless about it. I feel like I did when I was younger and that's dangerous for me." she picked up a slice of pizza and sipped her wine.

"There's something going on with us, isn't there?" she asked. I just nodded my head again.

"I'm not handling this very well because I've never had an adult relationship," she said. "Before I got out of college I was pregnant and married. I never even finished school. My parents kind of sheltered me when I was younger so I didn't date much. Then when I did get to college, I hit the books pretty hard. I also wasn't much of a drinker. My room-mate got me to go to one fucking party..." she said shaking her head. I put my arm around her and she sighed and sipped her wine again.

"I had one glass of punch," she said. "I was sure it was spiked, but I didn't think a little bit of alcohol would hurt me. After that glass they tell me I was knocking them back like it was water. I ended up dancing with half of the guys there, but again I don't remember it. I went upstairs into one of the rooms to lie down. I remember a guy lying on the bed already, but I just told him to move his drunk ass over. There were several people crashed on almost every bed and sofa in the house by then."

"I wasn't a virgin, I'd had sex once or twice before then, but I'd always known the boy and made them use protection. Actually I was never very excited about it. I just didn't see it as being too important. That night I had no intention of having sex with anyone. I was so drunk I was dizzy from whatever was in the punch. I just wanted to sleep it off."

"When I woke up the next morning, I had the worst headache I'd ever had, and, I'd had sex. I was very ashamed of myself, but I knew I hadn't been raped. I was still holding his hand."

"When he woke up, he was as embarrassed as I was. He had a girlfriend and I just wasn't his type. We exchanged names and agreed to never mention it," she looked at me for a reaction and finding none, nibbled her pizza and continued."

"A little over a month later I knew I was pregnant. I didn't have much trouble tracking him down. He told me he'd pay for my abortion. I went ape-shit. I told him I wasn't going to murder my baby and I'd be fine. I just wanted to let him know about it."

"I have to admit that though I've never given the bastard any credit, he did step up to the plate. We got married but it was wrong from the start. You should really only get married if you're in love and want to be with someone forever, and we just never had that."

"He tried, I guess, and so did I but we argued constantly. He didn't love me. And I didn't love him. I just don't think he was suited for marriage anyway. And I know that I didn't suit him. He liked big flashy women and that's just not me." She shrugged her shoulders and it was all I could do to turn away from her.

The shoulder moves made her breasts more visible under the shirt she wore. They may not have been in Jenna's double E range but Alana was a tiny woman and on her smaller frame her breasts seemed more than adequate.

"He also saw me and our son as holding him back from doing the things he wanted to do and as a financial drain, so naturally the divorce was hard fought and acrimonious."

"During the divorce lots of things came out that we'd been holding in. He hated having sex with me. He said that it was worse than masturbation. I didn't like sex with him either. He just jumped into bed with me rolled me over, told me we were married and then stuck his dick inside me," she had tears in her eyes as she said this so I hugged her to me more tightly.

"He never even warned me when we were going to do it," she said. "He just got on, got in; then, grunt, grunt, squirt and it was over."

"There was no romance no wooing and flirting to get me into the mood. That was it," she looked at me again. "I guess it was probably my fault. I was so used to romance novels and all of that little girl stuff that I probably had unrealistic expectations of married life."

She refilled her glass, and looked at me. "After we divorced my life has been filled with arguing with him and raising my son alone. I'd gotten used to the fact that romance novels just didn't mirror reality. As much as I wished that someone would come along and sweep me off my feet, it just seemed like every time someone came along, all they wanted to do was sweep me out of my panties. None of them ever got the chance. After the first time with my ex I gave up drinking," she said tipping her glass back again.

"Do you know that my life was so bad during the divorce that I even considered getting back with him?" she said. "Luckily for me, he had the good sense to laugh in my face when I brought it up. So now you see my life. I argue with my ex. I raise my son, and I fight off the wolves who just want to fuck me without getting to know me." She reached for the bottle of wine and I took it from her. She wasn't anywhere near drunk and I didn't want her going there. I opened the room's mini-bar and got her an 8 dollar coke.

"Then you show up and fuck up my life," she spat. "You just swooped in and started solving all of my problems, and being so God damned nice to me. When we took our tour of your property, I felt something, and I thought you did too. And that wasn't the first time I felt it.

When I met that bitch and found out she was your wife, it didn't matter to me at all. I was ready to fight her for you. Do you know the best sex I've ever had was when you gave me that foot rub?" she just shook her head and lifted her foot. She somehow slipped her shoe off so it just dangled on the end of one toe.

"I can still feel your hands massaging my feet," she said "And even now it sends feelings all the way up my legs to where they meet, if you know what I mean." I smiled at her.

"Then I show up for work, and they told me you were dead," she snapped. "I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was screaming and acting really stupid but I just couldn't handle it. All of these really stupid thoughts went through me like the fact that I'd never even got the chance to kiss you. So I started demanding to see the body, and the cops went ape-shit then. They hauled me downtown so fast my head spun. And you know the rest."

I looked down at her nestled in my arms and saw relief and expectation written all over her face. I wished that I could figure out what she wanted to hear from me, but honestly I didn't know what to say to her.

"Al, I wish I could come up with some magical words to make you feel better, or to let you know that I'll never hurt you again," I said. "Realistically the dying thing wasn't my idea. It was the Sheriff's department's idea as the best plan to draw Jenna and her accomplices out into the open. Without them actually trying something we had no crime. All we had was something they'd talked about. In our country you can talk about whatever you want, but until you actually break the law there's nothing anyone can do about it."

I squeezed her even tighter and all she did was to sigh and melt into me more. She was enjoying our contact as much as I was. "As far as you and I go, part of the reason that I agreed to this was so I could get free from Jenna even faster so I could spend more time with you. I can't promise you that our life together would be like a romance novel or anything like that. I'm just a normal human guy. But even though I've only known you for a couple of days, I already love you more than I ever loved Jenna."

"And I love you far more than I ever loved my ex too," she smiled. Then I heard the other shoe drop. "So, how about giving me another foot-rub? But this time I don't think you should stop at my feet."

I pulled her legs up and started on her feet. During the first few minutes I spent rubbing, I caught a whiff of her arousal. "Al, are you wearing..." I began. She just shook her head.

"Every time I'm around you I just get soaking wet anyway. Why waste them," she smiled. "Besides if I got my way you were going to be taking them off of me anyway. Get back to work mister," she smiled laying her head back on the couch.

My finger continued to work their magic on her feet and Alana moaned letting me know that she was enjoying it. After a while I worked my way up her ankle and started on her legs. Besides massaging I gently licked the back of her calves and her moaning got louder. She laughed a bit when I licked the back of her knee, and then got deadly serious when my tongue hit her inner thigh. As I started working my way further I noticed that she had begun to finger her own furry vagina. I reached up and slapped her hand away. "I don't need any help," I told her laughing.

"Then get to it," she said. "I'm about to explode."

"Not until I say so," I smirked. "I'm still your boss." My tongue started working its way through her forest of pubic hair and finally struck its target. Alana's howl must've been heard throughout the hotel. I gently pulled her labia apart and began to lick her in earnest. Alana was screaming but I couldn't make out any of the words she was using. I was too busy giving her pleasure to care.

"Oh please, fuck me now," she said.

"I didn't think we were going to do that," I said, teasing her. "This was just supposed to be a foot rub. Besides you've been drinking maybe you aren't in your right mind.

With one glance she let me know that if I didn't get up there and fuck her, I'd regret it. "Yes ma'am," I said. As I pulled my pants and boxers down, I grabbed her arm and pointed to the bedroom. She jumped off the couch and ran towards the room.

We lay down on the bed together with anticipation running high. She spread her legs and I got between them. I rubbed the head of my dick across her damp fur a few times for lubrication and she mistook my intentions. I guess she thought I was still trying to tease her. She grabbed my hips and pulled me into herself in one stroke. She let out a very guttural moan and held me into her. Then she started moving her hips forwards and back on my member.

"Hey, do I actually get to participate in this?" I asked. "Or are you just going to just use me for your own pursuits?"

"Sorry, I've never been this wired up before," she said. "So go ahead, do something."

"I'll do something," I muttered under my breath. Then I pulled her legs further apart and started stroking in and out of her tight wet pussy. At first I went slowly because she really was pretty tight. Then I started with longer and faster strokes. I continued increasing the speed and the volume of the strokes until she was moaning and screaming unintelligibly. Then I grabbed her ass cheeks and started pile driving her. Alana was howling so loud I thought someone would think that I was trying to kill her, so I covered her mouth with my own. She shot her tongue into my mouth and started probing it as my member continued to probe her nether regions. After a few moments of that she stiffened and locked her hips in place and her legs just splayed out to the sides. She shook violently for a couple of seconds and then settled down next to me.

"You're going to have to give me a couple of seconds after that, to recover," she said. For most of the night we clawed and pawed each other. Alana was a very small woman but she was insatiable. Finally we settle in and just held each other.

"Al, I love you," I told her.

"You're just trying to get me to have more sex with you," she smirked. "Either that or trying to prevent my sexual harassment in the workplace lawsuit."

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, snuggling herself closer to me. "I'm going to rewrite our employment contract so this is one of the benefits. And for the record, I love you too."

I awoke the next morning naked in the hotel room's large bed. I was worn out yet happier than I'd ever been. An equally naked Alana murmured her protest as I tried to disentangle myself from her.

"Al, I'm only going to answer my phone," I said.

"We have to move quickly, so get dressed. We're on our way up." said Ted's voice from the phone. I hung up and then went and kissed Alana as I dressed. I closed the door to the bedroom and opened the door to the hallway a few minutes later.

The female deputy was back on duty, and she looked at me and shook her head. "Guess I'll have to find someone else who knows how to do that foot-rub thing," she smirked. My puzzled look started her talking again. "After the way that woman was singing last night she'd probably scratch my eyes out over you," she laughed. "I think that someone around here is in love.

"Well, love is a pretty strong way of saying it, but I did ring the shit out of your ex wife's chimes last night," said Jerry happily. Both Ted and the female deputy started laughing. Jerry started making thrusting motions with his pelvis at everything he encountered on his way into my hotel room.

"I don't want to talk about this out of respect for my best friend," said Jerry. "But last night was probably the best sex I've ever had. I doubt if Jenna can even think right now, because I fucked her brains out."

"Yeah she's sleeping off some sex right now, but it wasn't from you Jer," laughed the female deputy. From her reaction to Jerry I could tell that there was probably some history there.

"What are you talking about?" asked Jerry.

"I've heard the surveillance tapes, including your performance," said the deputy. "You did last longer with her than you did with me. She got almost a full four minutes. I also really believe that she was faking it. Then, less than twenty minutes after you drove off, some guy on a bike drove up, and he finished the job you started. He had her singing for real.

But the true winner was definitely your friend Tony's lady friend. She's the one I'm jealous of."

Jerry sat down crestfallen and dejected. A few minutes later the bedroom door opened an Alana came out with a sheet wrapped around her looking for her clothes. She looked up and saw Jerry. At the same time hearing the door open, Jerry looked up and saw Alana wrapped in only a sheet.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" snapped Jerry.

"What I do is none of your business asshole," spat Alana with more venom in her voice than I'd ever heard.

"Holy shit, not now," said Ted laughing.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I asked. "Jerry, you know Al?"

"Only too well," he smirked. "But if it's any conciliation to you, I wish I didn't."

"Jerry we've been friends forever. But I've never heard you mention her," I said. Ted was laughing his ass off again.

"Yeah you have," said Jerry. "I'm constantly talking about my evil bitch of an ex wife."

"But I thought your ex wife was that big smelly woman who was leaving your office last time I was there," I said.

"Real big and smelly would probably be Mrs. McGillicuddy," said Jerry. "She's my house cleaner. She wanted a raise."

Then he looked at Alana. "Please tell me that you aren't fucking my friends just to get back at me because I dumped you. Even you couldn't sink that low. And what's wrong with you? You look strange."

"In the first place it's no business of yours who I sleep with," snapped Alana. "But I don't need to do anything to get back at you. I did spend the night here, but it had nothing to do with you. And as far as my looks go, I'm a little bit weak in the knees and out of breath. It's because somebody wore me out last night. I don't think you've ever seen me really well fucked before, probably because last night was the first time it's ever happened in my entire life."

Then the female deputy started laughing. "Jerry I was screaming so loud my throat is sore," said Alana. "I don't think that ever happened with us did it?"

She came over to me and kissed me. Then she picked up her discarded clothes and told us to wait because she was going with us.

"Uhm Jerry," I said. "I think you're going to have both of your wishes come true in a single day.

"What do you mean," asked Jerry.

"Yesterday you told me you'd always wanted to fuck Jenna," I said. "You got your chance to do it. No matter what anyone says about it, you fucked her." He nodded and stood up a little bit straighter.

"But even before you told me that," I continued. "You wished that you could be free from your ex wife, remember that."

"I remember that," he spat. "Even divorced from her ass, I still have to deal with her, all because of one fucking drunken mistake. I swear I'll never drink again." As he looked around the room he spotted the wine bottle. "Is there anything left in that bottle?"

"Jerry, we've been friends for a long time and I don't want to mess that up," I said. "So, I'm asking you now. Would you be upset if I married Alana?"

Jerry looked at me in shock. His mouth started to open. But before he could say anything a shoe hit me in the side of my head.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" asked Alana. "That asshole has no say in who I can marry. If you wanted to ask someone you should have been asking me, and I'm not even sure I want to marry you."

"Look," said Ted. "I like high-school romances just as much as the next guy but we have a conspiracy to commit murder case to wrap up here. So can we go out to the ranch now, please?"

The drive out to my ranch was worth the price of admission. Alana sat next to me clutching my arm for dear life. She kept looking over at Jerry, and he kept taking sidelong glances back at her. Ted kept laughing every time he looked at either of them.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers